[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everybody is shocked over Norks wanting to launch a missile at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: kplarge.gif (5KB, 602x302px) Image search: [Google]
kplarge.gif
5KB, 602x302px
Everybody is shocked over Norks wanting to launch a missile at Guam when that shit would barely affect a war with them. The missile, if it doesn't fall apart, would get intercepted stat.

The scary thing about war with North Korea is that they'd be willy nilly to nuke targets they could actually hit all through the South and Japan. And even though they only have a few missiles that fall apart on them, they have upwards of 60 nuclear warheads and thousands of pounds of biological and chemical weapons, most of which are probably for artillery shells(which are hard to intercept) actually rather than shitty missiles. If they don't nuke the shit out of Seoul and every installation within range of their artillery, the air force is going to hit the bunkers with nuclear, sarin, and marburg virus shells and inadverdantly release the shit all across the DMZ which the US and ROK military is going to have to march across and deal with as they operate in the north upwind of the materials that were released.

The entirety of Korea is going to turn into no-mans-land and be borderline uninhabitable, regardless of what Kim specifically does if we go to war. Shit is fucked.
>>
File: 1192224.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1192224.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>136660056
>tfw nuclear war is right around the corner
>>
i don't really have any confidence that NORK shit would make it past whatever ballistic missile defenses the japs and US are fielding

you need at least a little saturation to get past interception and they don't have any, as far as i know.

the missiles they are using are TEL-mounted and thus relatively easily destroyed. throw a few JSOW at 'em and you'll neutralize 90% of it anyway.

biggest threat to anything will be artillery pointed at ROK forces until a long while into the future, just because you can't realistically intercept BM-21/M-1992 fire.
>>
>>136660056

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/01/russia-can-launch-tsunami-against-us-nuclear-bombs-buried-ocean/

Russia/China share Intel on how to make nuclear Tsunami.

Nork saber rattles because nork.

Nork tells everyone will strike Guam.

Everyone looks at guam, while nuke Tsunami hits sk, Japan, west coast.

It's the only way nork stands a chance, especially when they feel backed into a corner.
>>
>>136660056
It does make me sad to know that millions of people are gonna die. South Korea and Japan are both gonna be dessamated. Not only that but the hundreds of thousands of American and ally troops that inhabit the region are pretty much fucked. It cannot turn out good either way even if we do win. As much as you wanna act macho you have to admit that it will be a truly tragic moment.
>>
>>136662051
Faggot. Lets wait 40 more years, so they nuke our grandchildren.
>>
>>136660056
I'm shocked there's no sticky. This probably would have been :stopmusic: worthy a year or two ago
>>
>>136660056
No its not, its justice.

The US can deal with Chem weapons quite effectivly, North Korea and their shit army doesn't even have enough gas masks /suits like we do for their men and the ones they have cant protect them from their own bio and chem weapons lel
>>
Just nuke the gooks
>>
File: 1489730850369.png (178KB, 265x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489730850369.png
178KB, 265x400px
>>136660056
There are major military bases in Guam Anderson is were we would launch all of our B-52's from. That being said Misawa japan or Kunsan would make a lot more sense strategically. Not that them in any way launching a preemptive strike makes any sense. Allied forces PACAF and the forces we have on the ground now would BTFO them so that I almost feel bad for them. Not that I wont slot a malnourished kimchi nigger for one of those sweet nork helical magazines.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.