[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christians. How do you deal with the fact that if you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Christians. How do you deal with the fact that if you're a good person all your life, you go to heaven and live with a bunch of shitskins, spics and niggers?
>>
File: Reaction.jpg (28KB, 273x282px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction.jpg
28KB, 273x282px
>>136659176
Good because real Christians don't discriminate based on race, but rather the content of one's character.
>>
>>136659176
Read a bible jew. We only let in good people
>>
>>136659176
Last I checked heaven for everyone is there own version of heaven less I am mistaken. So should I die and go up to heaven I should have my version heaven of being able to craft worlds with the palm of my hands and understand why god created earth so I can understand him better. My heaven would be more less what if scenarios on different worlds.
>>
>>136659176
I'll just kick it with my Christian ancestors, not a big problem.>>136659719
>>
>>136664091
Shit, accidentally gave you a (You)
>>
>>136659176
Great, people who think Christ judges you on the person he made you compared to how you act in life are tricked by Satan.
>>
>>136659176
Just because it says you're christian on the census/whatever countries use to demographize their country, doesnt mean they are actually christian.
>>
Gonna be lots of coke and whores in my heaven. I'll bang angels in the ass and pull on their wings. Jesus will watch, smoking a cigarello.
>>
Because I won't have to worry about nogs mugging me in heaven
>>
>>136664091
Pretty much this
>>
>>136659176
I'm not a good person by any means, but I will get to heaven through God's grace. My sins don't outweigh what Jesus did for us on the Cross, no one's do. When I get there I will enjoy the feast and the house prepared for us with many rooms, and I know that in spite of everybody in the Kingdom's vast differences, it will be a great party, because we made it there.
>>
>>136664091
This.
>>
>>136659176
I will get to live eternally, with my creator, my kin, and 2000 years of my people. I couldn't care less if other races go there.
>>
File: 1496725051284.png (158KB, 730x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496725051284.png
158KB, 730x800px
>>136659176
How does it feel that Jesus Christ promised I would be happy in heaven?

I'm not sure how that makes me feel.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.