[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>b-b-but her emails >i-i-if hillary wins she's going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: photo.jpg (108KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
108KB, 900x900px
>b-b-but her emails
>i-i-if hillary wins she's going to start world war 3
the absolute state of drumpfcucks
>>
>>136658859
Good thing she lost then
>>
File: shillinh.jpg (637KB, 1727x1727px) Image search: [Google]
shillinh.jpg
637KB, 1727x1727px
You dropped this
>>
>>136658859
Would Hillary have ended the flow of CIA guns to Syrian (((rebels)))?
>>
>>136659151
Drumpfcucks don't realize that the CIA is there to maintain US hegemony aka US supremacy which is the reason why the US is still the number one world superpower. Every move the CIA makes is in the long term interests of the United States yet retarded Drumpfcucks shit on their own intelligence agencies which just goes to show how badly Russian propaganda has infected the minds of Americans.

Ironically the people who hate on the CIA the most are leftists and Islamist swine.
>>
>>136659021
The only shills on /pol/ are pro-Trump and pro-Russia. Russia is the only country in the world that has a troll army that are paid to shill against the West.
>>
File: IMG_1550.jpg (65KB, 480x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1550.jpg
65KB, 480x426px
>>
File: 93 GORILLION_MRW.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
93 GORILLION_MRW.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>136659614
this

I come on /pol/ to see what the Russian shills are telling the right wing retards to believe
>>
>>136659614
Wrong. This man fucks abo roos. Sad.
>>
>>136661496
H-hey obama leaf
your dad checked in the house recently
mom is still in the Hospital she wants to see you one last time
>>
>>136658859
Was there some confusion at the meeting.

Two of you posted the exact same thread.

They won't pay both of you.
>>
>>136661751
what mental illness do u have?
>>
>>136658859
Shill/slide thread. Don't answer. Wise herb it in options.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.