[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /pol/, We all know what the state of things is in this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Natural Order.jpg (325KB, 880x829px) Image search: [Google]
Natural Order.jpg
325KB, 880x829px
Dear /pol/,

We all know what the state of things is in this world. We know that the best and brightest people are being forced to extinction through economic subversion and interbreeding with lowlife scum. Many of us are ready to fight but cannot organize because all of the communication channels are monitored and we are stopped long before we can become a threat.

I am not saying that there is no way to win this fight. There is, and God willing, we will find it.

But please, if you haven't already, transcend this world. be in the world, but not of it. Seek to detach from the need to win, and whatever horrors may come will pass you over. Forsake the earthly kingdom of flesh and blood, and the kingdom of God will be yours.

This is the most important thing.

Godspeed.
>>
Stop reading about DMT and go find a wife.
No one gives a shit about your sandal collection or what Alan Watts said one time.
Make babies and make sure that your wife is intelligent and white so your kids don't end up retarded halfies.
I say this with love.
I have a bunch of Alan Watts and an excellent translation of the Tao te Ching.
You know what I learned?
That saying things like what you just said made me sound like a massive faggot.
Stop it.
Grow up and make a family or contribute.
Otherwise you're just another insufferable self-absorbed cunt who read a book with a cool title.
Grow up.
>>
>>136652162
Go find a white girl and keep her prego until she physically can't have children anymore. Make at least 25 babies with her. Help save the white race instead of complaning about shit.
>>
>>136652162
>best and brightes
>us

lololololol off yourself meth head meddler
you'd be doing society a favor
>>
>>136652162
Don't stare into the leaf!
>i did
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.