[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw we've been pushed so far left that this is the 2017

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 575.jpg (17KB, 466x531px) Image search: [Google]
575.jpg
17KB, 466x531px
>tfw we've been pushed so far left that this is the 2017 equivalent of Hitler
Does it blow anyone else's mind that radical right wing rhetoric today is "everyone should be treated equally and sexism is a real problem, but I think it's also important to consider the biological differences that show up in large scale trends on career choices" ? That's today's version of "gas the jews." We're so fucked it's almost funny.
>>
>>136646199
It goes to prove the point that white people pretty much deserve what's happening to them for willingly letting things get this bad and thinking that it's completely fine.
>>
if that memo gave them anxiety and made them take the day off of work, imagine what coming to /pol/ would do to them. we should bait these feminist retards into coming here so they have heart attacks
>>
>>136646199
If that memo was so damaging to their sacred cows, all dissidents would need to do is write more memos. It'd be like annuddah shoah.
>>
>>136646303
This. It's like watching someone buy a hundred lotto tickets every day because of some sad vision that one day they will win and "prove the naysayers wrong". It's impossible to feel bad for a slave that reveres their chains.
>>
>>136646199
The culture is being completely overturned as we speak. Trump was a big step in the right direction. Don't black pill yourself.
>>
>>136648342
Lads, we did it, the Overton window has shifted
>>
>>136646199
The guy is a centrist - that's the point.

He is not allowed to dissent, discuss or debate.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.