[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soon. "Trump has sent private messages of "appreciation"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 128x160px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 128x160px
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/08/donald-trump-exchanged-private-messages-special-counsel-mueller/547917001/
>>
Further proof Trump has dimension
>>
File: IMG_4967.jpg (136KB, 594x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4967.jpg
136KB, 594x645px
So much for private.
>>
>>136643741
This is why all the NK shit recently. Trump and Kim are NOT enemies. They both want to end the NWO Jews.
NK is a complete distraction from THIS
>>
wew ladz
>>
File: 1501032819756.png (100KB, 693x561px) Image search: [Google]
1501032819756.png
100KB, 693x561px
>>136643741
I cannot wait to see the reaction when pol realizes Mueller is /ourguy/
>>
>The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was secretary of state, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/
>>
Idk about this. It seems like Trump is doing more collusion now with Mueller. This is almost certainly obstruction. Has Mueller addressed this? Honestly it might be time to pull the plug on this whole special counsel thing. Har har, we all had a laugh but it's seriously just gotten boring. Like come on Rosenstein. This really has gone far enough now. Time to stop investigating
>>
>>136645157
I'm worried the media is going to have the gall to turn on mueller and start with headlines like "was mueller an inside man for trump this whole time?" With democrats then screeching for special counsel 2.0
>>
WTF I HATE APPRECIATION NOW
let me guess, lefties think this is some sort of intimidation ploy, right? so if mueller came out tomorrow let's say, and says the russia collusion is a meme, they will say "TRUMP BULLIED MUELLER REEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>136644861
Holy shit. No wonder why they are dropping NK threats right now!
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 188x268px
>>
>>136645570
>>136645767
The dems will most certainly spin this
They are working on a narrative as we speak, in a couple days you'll see them call this "Obstruction attempt 2"
They will (correctly) start to suspect Mueller might not be their guy
>>
>>136643872
??????? Beahahaha wtf ????
>>
>>136643741
>law enforcement asks for documents in an investigation
>lawyer says we are just sending messages back and forth
>>
>>136644861
Lol has to be fake news.
>>
They say Trump contacted Mueller amidst all the fake news he was going to fire him just to reassure him that was a lie and he was just to carry on.
>>
>>136643741
Pls no prison big strong Mr Mueller. I'll sick your dick.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.