[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since big major colleges are basically giving free scholarships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: shiieeeeeet.jpg (181KB, 1066x675px) Image search: [Google]
shiieeeeeet.jpg
181KB, 1066x675px
Since big major colleges are basically giving free scholarships to niggers for being niggers, is the value of Ivy League and "luxury" education going to plummet when all these subhumans enter the workforce?

I mean back when these high end colleges were very exclusive and meritocratic they were regarded as the best and employers respected them, but these days they've become so pozzed with free passes to niggers there's no way they're going to keep that image in the eyes of employers long term. Is there going to be a shift towards technical research colleges being valued for STEM jobs instead of ivy league shit?
>>
>>136642019
Yes. Will take some time for the initial prestige to wear off but market forces will create another 'elite space' that naturally will be mostly full of white/asian males, and eventually subverted.

Although I suspect AI arms race will mitigate subversion and bs influences once it heats up.
>>
>>136642019
I can't believe that this is a real thing, well, I can, and it's too sad to think that those universities support it, but tell me, the universities really WANT to support this? or they are being forced to by the stupid students?
>>
File: slide1.jpg (120KB, 1364x767px) Image search: [Google]
slide1.jpg
120KB, 1364x767px
>>136642019
Rich people and legacy admits skew admissions much more. What we need is affirmative action for poor people.
>>
pretty much all the ivy schools will pay for tuition for poor admits via endowments and shit. doesn't matter whether you are black, white or green.
>>
>>136642019
Going to those universities isn't about quality of education, it is about getting connections.
>>
>>136642019
YES
>>
>>136643217
That's what affirmative action for nogs/spics is
>>
File: stanford blm affirmative action.jpg (82KB, 575x767px) Image search: [Google]
stanford blm affirmative action.jpg
82KB, 575x767px
>>136642019
I'm Asian and affirmative actions screws us over more than whites. Caltech, the only top 25 school that rejects affirmative action completely, has a 42% Asian student body.
>>
>>136647832
No. Most of the blacks and hispanics who get into those schools are rich. It's poor whites and asians who miss out the most.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.