/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /pol/. present me any hypothesis why this fucker wants to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: kim.jpg (43KB, 634x506px) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
43KB, 634x506px
i love the world with all its filth and beauty. one thing i dont get is what's going thru this chink manlet's brain to develop nuclear weapons with the sole purpose to use them. even if he's a small fry, he could ignite ww3. here's where /pol/ comes together and tries to figure out his reasons why. could it be hes indoctrinated like his citizens?
>>
He doesn't want to destroy anything, he just wants to world to leave North Korea alone.
>>
>>136636068
He feels left out for not having a rothschild owned central bank, just like assad in syria
>>
File: Bye bye!.png (2MB, 1732x886px) Image search: [Google]
Bye bye!.png
2MB, 1732x886px
>>136636068
He wanted to keep watching rescue rangers when these faggots kept coming on
>>
>in some cancerous ass discord server
>some faggot says that we have the tech to stop a nuke

Fucking retards. I swear their should be an I.Q. test required to use the internet.
>>
>>136636068
He has lived his entire life never having heard the word "no". His grandfather wanted to unite Korea under his communist regime and the US did not allow it. He has been brainwashed by the people surrounding him into believing that he can win a nuclear war against the US, and by doing that fulfill his grandfather's dream.
>>
>>136636068

Millions of his people will starve to death soon and it's either rattle the old saber and get some gibs or go out in a blaze of glory so your own peasants don't eat you alive.

Pretty simple really.
>>
Fuck it. Fallout was a fun game. I'm down.

Honestly though we should just make a deal with China to let us glass the place and then let them have it. The biggest danger with North Korea isn't North Korea, seeing as they literally eat their own shit, but China. If we let them have North Korea, we can get rid of bad haircut. South Korea wouldn't like it, but who gives a fuck?
>>
>>136636068
Because you are a dumb Christian. Yeah, that must be a reason why you imaginary see things. Anybody with basic intelligence sees that USA creates wars, not North Korea.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.