[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of internationalists? Based, or a tool of globalism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

What do you think of internationalists? Based, or a tool of globalism?

My family is Lebanese. My grandfather spoke Lebarabic, English, French, and Spanish. He had paintings from Britain, France, and Japan. Soaps and clothing from Britain, food from France. Mahogany tables and desks from North Africa, carpets from Persia, tea from China. He lived in Egypt for many years and adopted the accent, though he preferred the British side of the country's nature. He was a self-taught historian just like myself, devouring knowledge from many different perspectives, about ancient history, WWII, and everything in between. He listened to classicals from Russia, Germany, and France. Although Lebanon is a Middle Eastern country, he was the most classically western man I had ever known. Of course he loved his own culture and spoke the language, travelled there quite often. But I suppose that was a pre-Arabic culture of Lebanon, when it was more Christian than Muslim.

I plan to honor him and continue this legacy, especially as I'm likely inheriting many of his items as well. So what does /pol/ think of this? Am I still a dirtbag ay-rab, or is the culture superior to the ethnicity? Would you rather have me, or a redneck hick that is a pure aryan?
>>
File: 1501784770285.png (1MB, 630x723px) Image search: [Google]
1501784770285.png
1MB, 630x723px
>>136622634
Exploring the world and appreciating the cultures of others is in no way globalist. Globalists want to merge all culture into a disgusting heap of filth. Internationalists want to experience each culture and understand their beauty.
>>
>>136622634
> this is now a classical music thread as well

Post your best.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W2aQf8Lb5M

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G4NKzmfC-Q
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkOSriYLlyo

This next one in particular I have on a disc that I play constantly:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITVadLwiJG0
>>
>>136622962
I suppose that's an excellent way of putting it. I hear sometimes on /pol/ that traveling is somehow a jewish trick to subvert you and create empathy. When in reality, I think it can be very eye-opening and enlightening.
>>
File: IMG_4006.jpg (56KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4006.jpg
56KB, 319x480px
>>136622634
>Am I still a dirtbag ay-rab, or is the culture superior to the ethnicity? Would you rather have me, or a redneck hick that is a pure aryan?

You can paint over a tiger's stripes but that won't quell his urges. You're still a Hairab. And I would take one of my own, no matter how dumb, any day over someone who wasn't.

The only way I would ever consider swapping you out for one of my own is if for some reason I had to choose between you or a traitor.
>>
>>136622634
>taking a wide angle lens HDR flower pic and layering it onto a telephoto shot of a mountain peak
I guess it's a nice enough effect in the end but it feels cheap
>>
>>136623178
>I hear sometimes on /pol/ that traveling is somehow a jewish trick to subvert you and create empathy.
The only people that think this are the obese acne farms who have only been aware of the JQ for the previous 6 months before make a comment like that.

Here's the thing; after traveling to Israel it made me like Arabs more and Jews less, which was a surprise to me because before that trip my opinions on the two groups were reversed.

After traveling to England and Italy it made me realize that niggers act exactly the same wherever they go in the world.

Traveling has made me more racist if anything.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.