[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LPT: If you're afraid of the draft that could possibly be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: catgirls4christ.jpg (87KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
catgirls4christ.jpg
87KB, 850x637px
LPT: If you're afraid of the draft that could possibly be used in our upcoming war you can easily get out of it by saying you're transgender. Or you can say your feet hurt, I hear that's what worked for The Donald when he wanted to get out of the draft. On top of that, as a last resort you can go to jail to avoid the draft as well.
>>
>>136622175
>Draft starts
>"b-but I'm transgender"
>"Oh ok then nevermind"

Yeah that's not going to happen
>>
>>136622367
trannies aren't allowed in thhe military though
>>
File: come on.jpg (31KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
31KB, 600x375px
>>136622473
And you think they're really going to enforce that during a draft?
>>
>>136622175
Why lie? Just tell them the truth.
>I refuse to die for brown people, trannies, faggots, marxists, cuckservatives and the other filth that now infests America
Go draft the DREAMERS and leave me out of it.
>>
>>136622684
Yeah, or else they will be literally worse than hitler
>>
>>136622873
This, just tell them you refuse to go shoot some slope eyes bastards just to keep hippy, faggot, tranny, nigger, hajjis safe. Fuck em.
>>
>>136622873
Me personally, I'm probably just gonna dodge and skip countries. I'm sure there'll be a lot of people doing that and last time it happened all the dodgers got pardoned anyway. But if you find yourself in the situation where you need an excuse just say you're transgender and try to suck them off and they'll put you in jail instead of battle. I'd rather go to jail for a while than die.
>>
>>136622175
>Or you can say your feet hurt, I hear that's what worked for The Donald when he wanted to get out of the draft.
It was mainly because his lottery number for the draft was extremely high. It would not have been picked.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.