[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so it's come to my attention in the last 24 hours that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (31KB, 534x179px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31KB, 534x179px
Okay so it's come to my attention in the last 24 hours that Google is seriously, seriously editing search result strings. The thread last night indicating that if you google American Inventors yields legit niggers but googling American Inventors in another language gives you the actual list. Same with Europe, if you google European People History, you get nothing but niggers. Hell someone even said google blonde braids it was fucking niggers with heads full of fake braids.

I have known they edit results since the election when they shilled for Hillary. How have they not been hit with an antitrust lawsuit yet? Dumping millions of dollars into people forcing canned results to political strings is effectively censorship. I know right now we'll have these liberal fuckboys pop up in their Che Guevara t-shirt and for once in their 'communist' lives decree that Google is a private business and can do what it wants before going back to the Power Mac or whatever the fuck their parents bought them, but it doesn't matter, right? A huge multi billion dollar company getting this involved with politics has got to trip some kind of federal regulatory laws.

To think that this all started with me wondering, why doesn't Israel just murder these subhuman Palestinians living in the West Bank? Why not? If they could get guns and missiles, and they do very often, they'd use them. It's not a case of escalation management, they can't escalate further than they have. Why don't they just fucking annihilate the Muslims and settle their chosen land?
>>
>>136617906
tl;dr
>>
File: fire the freaks.jpg (296KB, 749x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fire the freaks.jpg
296KB, 749x1000px
>>136617906
>>
There is a four pictures with black people in images on the first page on google.ie when I search for Irish people history.
Way more than there should be.
There would be five total if you include the black and tans.

It seems like it tries to promote pages with your phrase+black in the page.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.