[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't follow US politics so can you yanks explain to me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I don't follow US politics so can you yanks explain to me just what the fuck this man has accomplished so far?

Has he built the wall?

Has he brought back all those jobs from China and Mexico?

Has he done anything noteworthy at all besides bombing Asaad?
>>
>>136609820
If you don't follow, why the fuck are you worried about it?
>>
Smells like a lefty slide thread, but I'll bite

He appointed Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court. If he does nothing else this will be a huge accomplishment because Clinton would have appointed a far leftist, not a moderate. Supreme Court justices serve life terms.

Second, you have to appreciate that Trump is equally despised by the Republican establishment because he represents a threat to all establishment politicians who have become comfortable serving their own interests.

It's easy and understandable to laugh at the US for electing a billionaire tv star with zero political experience. But when juxtaposed to Sanders and then compared to Clinton, it's also easy to see that Americans no longer trust the political class (or the media) and both the left and the right were supporting someone who would disrupt the system.
>>
He has been achieving everything he promised except the prosecution of Cunt Face Hillary Clinton
>>
>>136609820
>Has he built the wall?

About 45 miles last I read, it was part of the 'maintenance' funding that was done. Basically replaced some flimsy fencing a few feet high with something like 20 feet tall fencing which border patrol likes.

>Has he brought back all those jobs from China and Mexico?

Not all, but quite a few. Mexico's politicians have actually been pissed at their leader Nieto for being so terrible at fighting against Trump one this, especially in regarding to their sugar industry.

>Has he done anything noteworthy at all besides bombing Asaad?

Appointed supreme court justice, but pretty much any Republican would have.

Notables have been how he didn't promote invading Syria and sending more people into Afghanistan, which has annoyed quite a few generals, to which Trump has essentially said they're a bunch of empty headed big wigs and that he should maybe just see about speaking to people on the ground to get their opinions.

He's also been cutting regulations left and right, far more than his 2 for 1 rule he planed to have where he'd cut two regulations for every new regulation.

He's also been going hard at sanctuary cities much to their annoyance.

There's also been the matter of immigration which shouldn't be forgotten, as since he's president he can direct all federal agencies to do as he pleases with just the stroke of a pen. Which has meant such a wave of deportations that it has many illegals living in fear and has turned some areas into ghost towns.
>>
ICE has been allowed to kick up deportations to the next level.
It's only a matter of time before ICE gets permission to flood sanctuary cities and throw those rats back over the border.
This is the main thing I wanted to see. Non-white leeches must be removed.

He has also hinted at taking down affirmative action and starting merit based immigration(bringing back the European immigrants we need). If he accomplishes those things I'll consider him to be one of our better Presidents.
>>
File: 1475061113446s.jpg (7KB, 249x163px) Image search: [Google]
1475061113446s.jpg
7KB, 249x163px
>>136609820
fuck u fucking assholes TRUMP IS THE MAN and FINALLY SHITS GOING to get DONE. I swear Im a hair trigger away from killing a lot of liberals with one of our exotic viruses.
>>
>>136613923
If he's in Britain then he has no television nor newspaper news available that would tell him anything that is happening with Trump (at least positive news). So he can't really help that he's ignorant.
>>
>>136613923
>Querying as to what Trump has accomplished
>fuck u fucking assholes TRUMP IS THE MAN and FINALLY SHITS GOING to get DONE. I swear Im a hair trigger away from killing a lot of liberals with one of our exotic viruses.
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>136609820
>don't follow US politics
Bullshit. The entire rest of the world is obsessed with us. Because you're all a bunch of nobody nations thinking your opinions matter, despite turning into shit after implementing commie-lite bullshit.
>>
There is a png of Trump's accomplishments. I just can't find it at moment.
>>
File: Blank_Space.png (2KB, 236x298px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_Space.png
2KB, 236x298px
>>136615552
Here it is
>>
>>136609820
He won, he won so much that one time he got tired. Now he golfs.
>>
Gorsuch
>>
>>136609820
GDP has doubled.

Stock market up over 30%.

Unemployment is lowest in 17 years.

Black unemployment is lowest in 24 years.

30 years of liberal ideology is destroyed by the new Supreme Court Justice.

In short, we won.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.