[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>surrounded by enemies and no allies >BTFO nearly everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Israel Jewish Soldiers.jpg (87KB, 703x594px) Image search: [Google]
Israel Jewish Soldiers.jpg
87KB, 703x594px
>surrounded by enemies and no allies
>BTFO nearly everyone in the region in several wars despite being outnumbered
>turned a desert shithole into one of the worlds most advanced technological hubs
>behind more than 50% of the technology we use today
>supported Rhodesia and South Africa before the nigs took over while every other country condemned and tried to bankrupt them
>triggers SJWs, nazis, neo-nazis and other degenerates without doing anything
>whiter than the USA, France, Sweden and Germany

Tell me how they're not /our guys/.
>>
>btfo blah
American support
>whiter than
Ha ha nope
Fuck off kike shit, i will personally go to is*ael and join Hezbollah in killing all of you.
>>
>>136607079

Fortress that protects Europe. It should extend its borders to Turkey and Tunis.
>>
Hasbara sucks cocks.
>>
>handpicked models
JEW GIRLS ARE SO HOT :^) SUPPORT ISRAEL YOU STUPID GOYIM
>>
>>136608437
ALSO DON'T FORGET TO BUY A GENUINE CIVILIAN TAVOR
>>
not hard to defend yourself from middle eastern incest babarians.
>>
>>136607254
So? The USSR supported the other side, even more than the US gave Israel.
>>
>>136607254

>Canadian flag

calm down Ahmed
>>
>>136607079
>Killed american soldiers on purpose to bring america to the war against egypt.

Jew girls have amazing tits tough
>>
>>136607079
Israel is the only country other than Canada i would die for.
>>
>according to /pol/ controls banking wealth and influences every country through blackmail

HOW CAN THEY LOSE?!
>>
>>136608662
info please?
>>
File: IMG_0222.jpg (41KB, 634x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0222.jpg
41KB, 634x356px
>>136607079
How could they not when it's literally a crime to criticize them in nearly every westernized country, and they have the USA as their attack dog?

Fuck off kike.
>>
>>136608782
USS Liberty incident.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc

The beginning of this discusses it.
>>
>>136607254
>American support
arab alliance got significantly more support. the arab alliance also got support in terms of boots on the ground and air, israel didn't get that all. arabs are just dumber and more incompetent unfortunately, whether they're outnumbering them or not.
also
>leaf
as expected.
>>
>>136607079
>no allies
If the United States had not supplied Israel, the muslims would holocaust those kikes.
>>
>>136607079
i hope iran nukes you with your ((( chosen land)) kike
>>
File: 1458696198173.jpg (19KB, 498x510px) Image search: [Google]
1458696198173.jpg
19KB, 498x510px
>backed by all the welfare the US can give and current tech
>no allies
>fighting subhuman trash in the desert

Real hard victory there. I don't support Israel or Palestine. Because pic related.

However if Jews have an ethnostate, then Jews outside of Israel shouldn't be allowed citizenship in other countries. Live/work there w/e, but only attain secondary citizen status as they have loyalty to another sovereign. This is the correct path and you all know it.
>>
>>136607079
A gang of niggers could rout an arab "army", their armies literally work against themselves
>>
>>136607079
I support Israel but also Palestine. The Israelians protects the southeastern border while the Palestinians are a people we Swedes feel a lot for.
>>
File: hezbollah.jpg (17KB, 155x205px) Image search: [Google]
hezbollah.jpg
17KB, 155x205px
>>136607079
Eat shit fag-loving kike. We're making middle East great again
>>
>>136608882
Please. After WW2 there was no country on earth even remotely as powerful as America. No one could fuck with us and we could have destroyed the soviets.

Israel only exists because of America.
>>
>>136608974
Is it better to keep them around just as a fuck you to muslims or would it have been better if they got holocausted?
>>
>>136608869
those people are pure evil, glad we succeeded to take all of our land and the peace treaty helped us to build modern army supported from US mostly, but to be in total safety we need nukes, and I am sure sisi working in a long term plan for it
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>136607079
>fascist flag
Gee, I wonder whos behind that flag
>>
>>136608882
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/290388-conditions-should-come-with-40b-aid-package-to-israel

Wheres all that "Arab alliance support"?

>meme flag

To be expected. Have you donated more shekels to Israel like your evangelist pastor told you to?
>>
>>136610217

>https://nytimes com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html
https://archive.is/to7yu
>>
>>136607079
>surrounded by enemies and no allies
Brits, yanks, FN
>turned a desert shithole into one of the worlds most advanced technological hubs
By using western tech and wealth as a foundation
>behind more than 50% of the technology we use today
Source?
>supported Rhodesia and South Africa before the nigs took over while every other country condemned and tried to bankrupt them
True
>triggers SJWs, nazis, neo-nazis and other degenerates without doing anything
True
>whiter than the USA, France, Sweden and Germany
True
>>
>>136609829
You final solution would have been better.
>>
>>136609829
It would have been enormously beneficial if Muslims had holocausted them instead of keeping kikes around to tell us we need to import Muslims and blacks into western countries and drain the US, Sweden, Germany and Russia for "Holocaust reparations".
>>
>>136609504
>middle east geat again
>hezbollah

equivalent of russia great again
>chechenia islamic forces
>>
>>136609954
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5VAWRYQN6S8

Dr. William Pierce breaks it down and predicts the sad future.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.