[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pizzagate thread. Had been seeing threads on this for a whil

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: pizzagate.jpg (10KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
pizzagate.jpg
10KB, 297x170px
Pizzagate thread. Had been seeing threads on this for a while but only recently really started looking into it and found this video which is a good primer for anyone not up to date on everything that's been going on in uncovering these pedophilia rings in DC and Hollywood elites

Share what you know, share what's already been posted, share what may be new, anything and everything goes. This shit is fucking terrifying to me. If anyone really thinks this has been debunked, you're fucking delusional, there is clearly something here and they're trying to keep it deep under wraps

>don't dox me podesta you creepy fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47BmA0ZCrWs&t=2232s
>>
This is just a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
take a second look
>>
File: will-smith-kiss-Jaden.jpg (44KB, 526x395px) Image search: [Google]
will-smith-kiss-Jaden.jpg
44KB, 526x395px
>>136605580
There is child sacrifice rituals, child eating, and sex with child in those elite circles.

Also, they have an agenda to normalize sex with children, little by little.
>>
>>136605690
Republican funded? Did you even watch the video? Read anything about it? There's a lot more evidence than just the word of some Republican politicians dude
>>
>>136606145
Yeah, it was just a meme from the election. Pizzagate is real. voat and infinity chan have mega threads if you want more info.
>>
File: colorado-lakewood-seal.jpg (57KB, 642x795px) Image search: [Google]
colorado-lakewood-seal.jpg
57KB, 642x795px
Also this, Colorado.
>>
>>136606145
There's literally no meaningful evidence at all, just willfully misinterpreted mundane emails and /x/-tier schizophrenia.
>>
>>136606677
>shill detected in sector 1
>>
>>136605580
While I applaud attempts to spread the pizzagate word, 99.9% of anions here are not in need of a pizzagate primer.
I would suggest that you go to voat, encyclopedia dramatica, steemit, or any of the other ONE THOUSAND FREAKING SITES on pizzagate instead of posting a bland, lame thread here...which amounts to sliding.

That is, unless you have something new to add.
>>
>>136607171
>unless you have something new to add
This. I know OP is hoping to attract people with something new to add, but this is stupid. When new shit pops up a new thread will be created.
This shit is akin to happening masturbation and needs to stop. The catalog gets shittier and shittier every day.
>>
>>136605690
Heyyy there chickenlover
>>
File: DamningEvidence.jpg (60KB, 640x305px) Image search: [Google]
DamningEvidence.jpg
60KB, 640x305px
>>136605580
This is what the /pol/beard uses as "evidence"
>>
File: pizzagate.jpg (3MB, 10000x4947px) Image search: [Google]
pizzagate.jpg
3MB, 10000x4947px
Podesta emails discussing children in chomo code, pictures of chidren being sexualized and tied up, social media comments like cum panda and torture chamber, spirit cooking stuff, comet ping pong run by James "Alefantis" Rothschild, CPP booking tied to Dave Stone/Flinstone, cheesybay, 33 Haitian "orphans" abducted but most had parents, goons caught red handed and get out of jail free, connection to HRC and Huma discussing them in emails, Laura Silsby transitions from Haitian jail for child abduction/trafficking to working with Amber Alert, and from social media comments and other, is apparent that theres a large contingent of actual child predators working in child custodial and protective services including governmental, apparent Podesta audio abusing and screaming at child.

Hot now
>Alefantis doxxed by Hitler Himself, hs real name is James A. Rothschild, middle name probably Achilles, father Roger Rothschild.

>J. Rothschild may be running some kind of predatory catfish chat site for kids under "James Achilles"

>Dupont pizza thread 404d yesterday anyone archive it?
>>
>>136607939
>upont pizza thread 404d yesterday anyone archive it?
This?
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136514500/
Didn't see it but quick search on 4plebs found it. Reading now.
>>
>>136608202
>https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136514500/
dont think this is the one that was being discussed but it did 404.

A lot of the James Rothchild threads have been 404ing.
>>
Read this
https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/891857759267725312
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.