[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PAGANISM GENERAL EDITION: DRAIN YOUR BROTHERS SEED ᛏᛏ�

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 96

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: DRAIN YOUR BROTHERS SEED

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY,

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Homosexuality, Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

Many famous Pagans were homosexual, and societies like the Celts and the Greeks were well known for their homosexual war bands and sexual fraternity. Homosexuality, and worship of true European God's, was the natural state of man until the (((Christians))) came and destroyed our European culture.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>https://pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels and Media ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>https://www.youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Midgard Rising Podcast
>https://soundcloud.com/odin010-010nido

Aryan Kitchen
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>https://www.youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

Jackson Crawford
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>https://mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

VSQUARED, CUTE HOMO ARYANS

>https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbapiN5pkD1h7YVaCkJdOmg
>>
>>136604861
>the future of Homosexuality,
stop
>>
File: 1501032419565 (1).jpg (218KB, 508x638px) Image search: [Google]
1501032419565 (1).jpg
218KB, 508x638px
>>136605000

Didn't know (((Christians))) had infiltrated Japan. Either that or a christcuck with a proxy.

Real pagan societies based on love between brothers flourished before the (((church))). Fuck of shill.
>>
>>136605233
You just have a genetic disorder. Not all Pagans are gay. Its unrelated.
>>
>>136605346

All pagan societies held homosexuality in high esteem until (((Christianity))) came. Alexander the great and his warrior lovers conquered the known world. Spartan elite lovers were so dangerous at Thermopile that the Persians sung their praises for generations.

Pagan men knew that love can only exist between warriors. Women were only seen as a production mechanism for the next generation. To breed with, never to love and never as equals.

Fuck off your kike shill.
>>
File: 1501062181433m.jpg (164KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
1501062181433m.jpg
164KB, 1024x624px
Follow the Allfather. All men gain strength from their battle brothers seed.

Early (((Christians))) feared this, and destroyed the pagan sexual fraternity through subterfuge and set the homopagan agenda back millennia.
>>
This board has been and forever will be a Christian board. May you find the Lord's forgiveness in your life.
>>
File: 1480756066851.jpg (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1480756066851.jpg
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>136604861
Absolutely hilarious that Christians are this buttmad at pagans.
>>
File: 1502166079298.jpg (33KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1502166079298.jpg
33KB, 500x669px
>>136606264

Fuck off you kike worshiping cuck. /pol/ is, and always will be a pagan board and homopaganism is on the rise.
>>
>>136606341

Don't worry brother. Those kike worshiping losers won't know what hit them. Ragnarok soon.

See you in the bath houses of Valhalla.
>>
>Homosexuality, and worship of true European God's, was the natural state of man

You mean Heterosexuality

the natural state of man is straight, the man stick's his penis inside a woman and makes a baby
>>
>>136606803

Fuck off (((Christian))) faggot. Pagans of old knew that women were only for reproduction. Not love.

True love existed only among battle brothers. When they had to marry, it was a sad moment. Spartans had the women shave their heads and had to bend over in a dark room so the virile warrior didn't see her disgusting femininity.

Females exist for procreation. Love exists between brothers. One of the prominent Greek military figures enjoying such a relationship was Epaminondas, considered the greatest warrior-statesmen of ancient Thebes by many, including the Roman historian Diodorus Siculus. He had two male lovers: Asopichus and Caphisodorus, the latter died with him at Mantineia in battle. They were buried together, something usually reserved for a husband and wife in Greek society. Another pair of warrior-lovers—Aristogiton and Harmodius—credited with the downfall of tyranny in Athens and the rise of democracy became the emblem of the city.
>>
>>136604861
>the future of Homosexuality
AIDS?
>>
Is this a false flag against pagans? Lmao
>>
File: Rollo-baptism.png (179KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
Rollo-baptism.png
179KB, 500x316px
> at first, i was like pic related
> Nothing but a soulless barbarian with no morals and virtues
>>
>>136604861
Kek almost got me bong
>>
>>136607723
Gay as fuck m8
>>
File: 1442622338092.jpg (286KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1442622338092.jpg
286KB, 1200x800px
>>136606506
>Flag - UK
>Found the christ-cuck

Man who used to create Pagan threads had "White Supremacist" flag. Got you christ fuck.

Just so you know christ fag, your attempts to troll us and portray legitimate pagans as homosexuals has been failed.
>>
File: rollo the good guy.jpg (41KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
rollo the good guy.jpg
41KB, 500x333px
>>136608163
> but then I accepted Jesus Christ in my heart
>>
i was kind of interested in this...then i read the replies... nothing but faggots talking about sucking dick, swallowing cum, getting buttfucked. are all pagans such cock monglers?
>>
>>136604861
FYI.
"Germanic Paganism" prohibits both Race-Mixing (most importantly) and homosexuality:

#Tacitus's germania on Pagan German Morals

**Germans do not racemix.**
>Tacitus says (Ch. 2, “Origion and descent of the Germanics”) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct (indigenous), racially pure nation, not a blood admixture of their neighbors: "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations…" They are divided into three large branches, the Ingaevones, the Herminones and the Istaevones, deriving their ancestry from three sons of Mannus, son of Tuisto, their common forefather.

**Germans are racially pure and healthy.**
>In Chapter 4, “Racial characteristics of the Germanics“, he attributed to Germanic men and women that they all have common physical characteristics, fierce blue eyes (truces et caerulei oculi = "sky-coloured blue, dark blue), red-blonde hair (rutilae comae = "red, golden-red, reddish yellow, golden-blonde") and tall framers (bodies), vigorous at the first onset but not tolerant of exhausting labour, tolerant of hunger and cold but not of heat.[5]

**Germans hold marriage sacred, abortion is criminal.**
>He also records (Ch. 19, “Sanctity of marriage”) that adultery is detested and very rare, and that an adulterous woman is shaved of her hair and exiled by the community regardless of her beauty. To limit childbearing or to kill children (abortion) is considered criminal. “In Germany good morals (customs) are worth more than good laws.”

**Germans Practiced monogamy**
>Tacitus says (Ch. 18) that the Germans are content with one wife, except for a few political marriages, and specifically and explicitly compares this practice favorably to other barbarian cultures, perhaps since monogamy was a shared value between Roman and Germanic cultures.

1/2
>>
File: qt 3.14.png (219KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
qt 3.14.png
219KB, 720x404px
>>136608367
> Become an honorable man and a beacon of hope for the good people of France
> Also got my self a qt 3.14 wife
>>
>>136604861
There was death penalty on faggotry in the barbarian parts of Europe you bloody faggot.
>>
>>136608288

Oh look the (((Christian))) shill has turned up again trying to divide the pagans. It won't work this time you kike worshipping Jew.

Homopaganism is the natural state of eurooe. At least two of the Roman Emperors were in same-sex unions; and in fact, thirteen out of the first fourteen Roman Emperors held to be bisexual or exclusively homosexual. The first Roman emperor to have married a man was Nero, who is reported to have married two other men on different occasions. First with one of his freedman, Pythagoras, to whom Nero took the role of the bride, and later as a groom Nero married a young boy to replace his young teenage concubine whom he had killed named Sporus in a very public ceremony... with all the solemnities of matrimony, and lived with him as his spouse. A friend gave the "bride" away "as required by law." The marriage was celebrated separately in both Greece and Rome in extravagant public ceremonies. The Child Emperor Elagabalus referred to his chariot driver, a blond slave from Caria named Hierocles, as his husband.

The allfsther taught that imbibing your brothers seed gives your strength. Celts had roaming bands of lover warriors and homopolygamy was the natural state of their societies.

Fuck off back to (((church))) you kike worshipping faggot.
>>
>>136604861
degenerate larpers
>>
>>136608462
Neo-Paganism has the aesthetic of attracting strong men.
Strong men attracts faggots.
>>
>>136608462

Fuck you. This is what centuries of (((Christian))) occupation has turned you into.

Your ancestors knew true love could only exist between men. Alexander conquered the known world. Men are made to love men. This is particularly true in the case of Sparta, where the relationship was intended to further a young boy's military training. While the relationship was generally lifelong and of profound emotional significance to the participants, it was not considered marriage by contemporary culture, and the relationship continued even after participants reached age 20 and married women for the purposes of procreation.
>>
>>136608583
Not mentioned:
Right after Rollo died, the French fags attacked Normandy and tried to kill everyone.
>>
File: Galatians_3-28.jpg (123KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Galatians_3-28.jpg
123KB, 720x720px
>>136608562
**Germans Reserve death penalty for deserters, faggots**
>The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried and concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)

Abrahamic religion on the other hand ((( christianity ))) actually promotes Race mixing and homosexuality.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
>>
>>136608826
strong men kill faggots.
>>
>>136608918
my ancestors didn't know shit about being gay faggots. as evidences by my existence. and (if) alexander the great was a faggot, it explains why he killed him self.
>>
File: 1501060951419.png (442KB, 560x782px) Image search: [Google]
1501060951419.png
442KB, 560x782px
>>136608613

Fundamentally untrue, as an actual pagan source states here

>>136605233

Homopaganism is what made men strong. It's only Christian (((kikery))) that was designed to weaken our ancestors and turn them away from themselves.
>>
>>136608944
>The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9])

good to see not all pagans are like those cock swallowing paki shit stain
>>
File: 1457368554761.jpg (34KB, 619x471px) Image search: [Google]
1457368554761.jpg
34KB, 619x471px
>>136608719
TROLL MORE CHRIST FUCK
>>
>>136604861

Jew thread. (((Paganism))) again.
Notice the attacks on Christianity.
>>
>>136609047

>(((Christian))) shill doesn't understand honor

Numerous examples of same sex unions among peers, not age-structured, are found in Ancient Greek writings. Famous Greek couples in same sex relationships include Harmodius and Aristogiton, Pelopidas and Epaminondas and Alexander and Bogoas. However, in none of these same sex unions is the Greek word for "marriage" ever mentioned. The Romans appear to have been the first to perform same sex marriages.

It should be noted, however, that conubium existed only between a civis Romanus and a civis Romana (that is, between a male Roman citizen and a female Roman citizen), so that a marriage between two Roman males (or with a slave) would have equality with filthy hetero marriage

Same-sex marriage was outlawed on December 16, 342 AD by the (((Christian emperors))) who feared the unbridled power of homosexuality.
>>
>>136604861
>the future of Homosexuality

Obvious christian falseflag
>>
>>136609397
being a faggot is disgusting
>>
>>136608944

Filthy (((Christian))) lies purported from a mistranslation. The moral crime wasn't the glory of brother love, it was betraying your homosexual lover for another.

But you knew that, didn't you, your filthy (((Christian)))

There is nothing you can do to stop the homopagan revival.
>>
File: download.jpg (97KB, 674x500px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
97KB, 674x500px
>>136604861
WARNING TO ALL NEW READERS OF THIS THREAD:

OP is not a Pagan, he is a butthurt christ fag trying to portray Paganism as a religion of homosexuals.

Man who used to create Pagan threads had "White Supremacist" flag.

Just so you know christ fag, your attempts to troll us and portray legitimate pagans as homosexuals has been failed.
>>
>>136609360

Fuck you. (((Christianity))) is the ultimate kike religion and it's hetero agenda caused the dark ages.
>>
File: file.png (210KB, 1555x935px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
210KB, 1555x935px
>>136609700
REMINDER that if you see a BRIT FLAG posting homosexual stuff, HE IS A FALSE FLAGGER larping as pagan.
>>
>muh skin
>kike on a stick
>why isn't jesus a nordcuck like me huh? thats why I worship wodinz! cuz jesus is a shit skin
God, I hate ethno nationalist so godamn much, fucking cancer to this board
>>
>>136609551

(((Christian shill))), Homosexuality is the true state of the European male. In Hellenic Greece, the pederastic relationships between Greek men (erastes) and youths (eromenos) were similar to marriage in that the age of the youth was similar to the age at which women married (the mid-teens, though in some city states, as young as age seven), and the relationship could only be undertaken with the consent of the father.

Using this foundation as a building block for a strong life, warrior lovers shaped Europe more than any other force in history.
>>
>>136609700

Notice how the (((Christian))) can't address any of the actual arguments in this thread, so he now attempts to detail the thread and cause pagan to fight pagan.

Answer this, you fucking kike worshippingcuck, why in Plato's Symposium, did the interlocutor Phaedrus commented on the power of male sexual relationships to improve bravery in the military?

>... he would prefer to die many deaths: while as for leaving the one he loves in a lurch, or not succoring him in peril, no man is such a craven that the influence of Love cannot inspire him with a courage that makes him equal to the bravest born

Bet you ignore this don't you, you fucking christcuck.
>>
>>136608367

>At first I was in good country

>but then I woke up in bulgaria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE
>>
File: 1494023339008.jpg (56KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494023339008.jpg
56KB, 565x600px
>>136604861
The death of Neo-Paganism is probably one of the most attractive benefits to white people dying out.
>>
>>136610101

Disgusting hetero propaganda.

Warrior brothers, sharing strength through seed, will once again shake the world once more.

Flag changed to address the (((Christian)))s in this thread trying to derail it.
>>
>>136610404

Women are not welcome in pagan threads. Women are for breeding. True love only exists between battle brothers.
>>
>>136604861
You're a slimy little cunt.
>>
File: memebetter.com-20170809011823.jpg (88KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
memebetter.com-20170809011823.jpg
88KB, 600x400px
>>136609746
Troll more christ-cuck larping as a (fake) pagan.
>>
>>136609891

Look, another (((Christian))) shill trying to undermine Paganism.

You can't argue with facts a(((Christcuck))). Greeks structured military units along tribal lines, a practice attributed to Nestor in the Homeric epics. The Theban military commander Pammenes, however, is supposed to have advocated military organization based on pairs of lovers

>Homer's Nestor was not well skilled in ordering an army when he advised the Greeks to rank tribe and tribe ... he should have joined lovers and their beloved. For men of the same tribe little value one another when dangers press; but a band cemented by friendship grounded upon love is never to be broken.

These warrior lovers were feared by all until your kike (((Christianity))) used subterfuge to co-opt them.
>>
>>136610635

Sorry Christcuck, feel free to fuck off back to church.
>>
>>136610896

Once again I see you can't argue with any of the facts I post, including sources and eye witness accounts of glorious homopaganism, so your resort to calling me a (((Christcuck)))

Not very Christian if you, you should pray to Yahweh for forgiveness.

I'll be over here imbibing my bothers seed for strength, as is the natural state of the European man.
>>
File: 1407708257364.jpg (287KB, 1175x768px) Image search: [Google]
1407708257364.jpg
287KB, 1175x768px
>>136610977
I fucking hate these christ-cucks man. They are so bad at trolling lol but seriously Blacks have been raping and murdering Whites in South Africa since the end of Apartheid but somehow these Christian churches just keep on operating as if there's just been a change in political leadership.

Bums in pews is all christ-cuck see.
>>
>>136611382

Once again another fucking Christcuck post with no substance.

Had your countrymen imbibed strength from each other as the allfather taught, or joined bands of lover warriors, they would have been unstoppable.

But they didn't, they escrowed the true nature of the European man, they denied the very Homosexuality that made them great in the first place, and they died.

Never had a better arguement for homopaganism been made that the cuck nation that is South Africa.

You reap what you sow, (((Christian)))
>>
Begum Ordodox
>>
bump
>>136604861
teach me your ways, I'm very interested in this.
>>
>>136612669

Another brother is always welcome.

I recommend reading some books, begin with the works of Raven Kaldera, and eventually work up to the Greek classics like the Illiad.

Join the discord. Find a white boyfriend, and share strengh through seed daily. Work out, get rid of any excess body fat.

I will see you in the bath houses of Valhalla, brother.
>>
>>136604861
I love Jason Mamoa, especially on Stargate Atlantis.
>>
>>136612947
Fuck off its not your discord
>>
>>136612669

Oh, and ignore divide and conquer (((Christian))) shills like

>>136613151
>>
>>136613282
>>136613282
Thank you, would you like to become my battle brother?. Christians are not the only bone I'm interested in picking if you understand what I am implying.
>>
File: 1501908040291.jpg (60KB, 534x472px) Image search: [Google]
1501908040291.jpg
60KB, 534x472px
>>136611912
>>136608288
>>136608562
>>136608944
>>136609226
>>136609700
>>136609891
>>136610896
>>136610977

Did you just change your flag christ cuce? Still doesn't make you any more legitimate. Your attempts to portray Paganism as a religion of homosexuals has been failed completely. Go back to your pozzed church and bend your knees to dead kike on a stick, UK fag.

pic related: OP beheaded.
>>
Embrace Thor's phallic symbol hammer and smite some fierce ass.
>>
>>136613867
the green ID is me i'm an actual pagan
>>
>>136613648

Two men, swallowing each others strength, is the most beautiful thing in the world. When the revolution comes, and Christian churches burn, homopaganism will rise again.

My battle brother and I will gladly add you to our warrior band. Hit me up on the discord, and bring anyone else who might be open to our worldview.

Homopaganism is exploding and we will conquer like Achilles and Petrocles
>>
>>136613867

* CHRIST - KEK *
>>
>>136614048

I'm an actual pagan too.

>>136613867

I notice you didn't address any of my points, backed up with archeologal and moral arguments,

>>136610977
>>136610302
>>136609986

Why is that (((christcuck)))?
>>
>>136604861
sage, shit is cringey as fuck
>>
File: 1500408252326.gif (557KB, 224x199px) Image search: [Google]
1500408252326.gif
557KB, 224x199px
>>136614419
ok this is just getting silly now
>>
>>136613996

Get me hot just thinking about those brave, oiled warriors going to town on each other while on a ship bound for glory killing christcucks.
>>
>>136614063
Definitely, something the (((Christians))) have managed to deny our brotherly love for too long, We will bask in each seed, love, and strength so all the world may see that we are strong. We'll take back the world from the influence of (((Abrahamic))) religions and restore the honor of our battle brother ancestors. I would definitely be most proud to be among your ranks against a tide of (((Christian))) filth that stands in our way.
>>
>>136614554

Don't worry, those (((Christcucks))) won't be laughing when the waves of homoapocalypse wash over them from warriors fortified with their brothers seed.

Ragnarok will not be kind to those kike worshippers.
>>
>>136604861
>DRAIN YOUR BROTHERS SEED
That's gay as fuck. Why do pagans think this type of rhetoric is acceptable?
>>
>>136614063
I want to swallow all of the strength of your anus battle brother.
>>
>>136604861
HAHAHAAHAHAHA IS THIS A JOKE

>homosexuality was the natural state of man
>>
>>136614727
he's not a pagan he is a christian false-flagging as a pagan
>>
File: 1501032388051m.jpg (214KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
1501032388051m.jpg
214KB, 1024x725px
>>136614602

Glorious to hear brother. Hail Odin. Hail homopaganism.
>>
>>136614926
DRINKING THE JIZZ OF HANGING VICTIMS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Paganism is a joke right?
>>
File: 1497443148803.jpg (161KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497443148803.jpg
161KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: 1500312998140.jpg (137KB, 970x646px) Image search: [Google]
1500312998140.jpg
137KB, 970x646px
>>136614792
>muh falseflag
I know pagans who are like that. There is no "real" paganism.
>>
>>136614727

Fuck off you Christian shill. Homosexuality is the true state of man. Your pagan ancestors knew this.

>>136614792

So you say, kike worshipper, but you've been unable to argue against these eye witness accounts of glorious homopaganism

>>136611217
>>136610977
>>136610302
>>136609986

And yet you think you can claim I am not of these men. That my desire to love my battle brother and fight in glorious combat isn't the same?

That's where you fail, christcuck, you ignore your European heritage.
>>
File: 1499093118058.jpg (3MB, 1248x5557px) Image search: [Google]
1499093118058.jpg
3MB, 1248x5557px
>>
File: 1497389635768.png (2MB, 2558x3311px) Image search: [Google]
1497389635768.png
2MB, 2558x3311px
>>
>gay paganism it's more 4chan popular than regular paganism.
>>
>>136615211

Fuck off. There is a real Paganism and it involves brother loving brother. You Christ cuck shills are afraid of the incredible power of homosexuality, and that why your kike forefathers used subterfuge to destroy pagan Europe.
>>
File: 1501562665666.png (724KB, 1548x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1501562665666.png
724KB, 1548x2592px
>>
File: 1497636447196.png (2MB, 1600x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1497636447196.png
2MB, 1600x1279px
>>
File: 1496869238197.png (1MB, 2575x3333px) Image search: [Google]
1496869238197.png
1MB, 2575x3333px
>>
>>136615083

You fucking (((Christian))).

True men share strength through semen. The allfather is an example to us all.
>>
File: 1499895795390.png (2MB, 1212x1490px) Image search: [Google]
1499895795390.png
2MB, 1212x1490px
>>
File: 1500399613016.png (291KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1500399613016.png
291KB, 800x532px
>>136615556
KEK
>>
File: ordodog.jpg (117KB, 737x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ordodog.jpg
117KB, 737x1024px
BEGUM ORDODOX
>>
File: 1494642378348.jpg (121KB, 960x783px) Image search: [Google]
1494642378348.jpg
121KB, 960x783px
>>
File: 1500242924003.jpg (265KB, 1746x1442px) Image search: [Google]
1500242924003.jpg
265KB, 1746x1442px
>>136615379
That's fucking obscene. The Bible says faggots should be put to death!
>>
File: 1496887338601.jpg (885KB, 1748x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1496887338601.jpg
885KB, 1748x1597px
>>
>>136615443

Fuck off those gay pagans know more of honor and respect than any of your christcuck churches.

Man was made to love man, Christcuck.
>>
File: 1491759491977.jpg (533KB, 1542x763px) Image search: [Google]
1491759491977.jpg
533KB, 1542x763px
>>
File: 1496776366958.png (311KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496776366958.png
311KB, 1000x500px
>>136615762
>PROJECTING
>>
File: 1496777091199.png (420KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496777091199.png
420KB, 1000x500px
>>
File: 1496762679036.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496762679036.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
>>
>>136615666

That's because the Bible is just a book of Jewish lies designed to push the European man away from his true state - a member of a warrior sexual fraternity, who love and fight together, and spend cold, long evenings warning each other the only way a man really knows how to to please a man.
>>
File: 1496762887927.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496762887927.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
>>
File: 1502139132883.png (158KB, 621x697px) Image search: [Google]
1502139132883.png
158KB, 621x697px
>>
>>136614926
That articles is shit I'll tell you why.
>it still believes in the shaman hypothesis (for those don't know shaman comes from the siberians and refers to people who eat a certain type of mushroom, a swedish botanists speculated that berserkers might have eaten that mushroom, no prove no nothing it just became a meme)
>the final point is done by looking at A GREEK ceremony and putting that onto the Norse

Jewish lies just like Christianity
>>
File: 1484443369532.png (260KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1484443369532.png
260KB, 483x368px
>this thread
>>
File: 1497635294768.png (503KB, 1231x889px) Image search: [Google]
1497635294768.png
503KB, 1231x889px
>>
File: 1494594006008.png (858KB, 764x762px) Image search: [Google]
1494594006008.png
858KB, 764x762px
>>
>>136604861
This thread is gay. You're gay.
>>
File: 1497389663383.png (566KB, 1900x2635px) Image search: [Google]
1497389663383.png
566KB, 1900x2635px
>>
File: 1495132993959.jpg (73KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495132993959.jpg
73KB, 400x600px
>>
File: 1485257785523.jpg (363KB, 1532x763px) Image search: [Google]
1485257785523.jpg
363KB, 1532x763px
>>
>>136604861
MORE SHILLING PLEASE...
BRING IT ON CHRIST FAGS...

Christ fags, homos, race traitors and race mixers will all receive the hammer in white ethno state. HEIL WOTAN.
>>
>>136616020

Filthy Christian lies trying to damage paganism.

It won't work. We've had millennia of you bastards subverting the natural order of the European man, you're hetero propaganda and subjection of Homosexuality set Paganism back millennia.

But we rise now
>>
File: 1483663980401.png (2MB, 1867x5221px) Image search: [Google]
1483663980401.png
2MB, 1867x5221px
>>
>>136604861
>Drain your brother's seed
Sounds like you're either asking me to suck the juice out of my brother's dick or cut his testicles open so he has no sperm. Fucked up either way anon
>>
>>136604861
false flag
sage
>>
>>136616273
>HEIL WOTAN.

So you hail his semen slurping too? Be honest.
>>
File: 1492808704103.jpg (45KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492808704103.jpg
45KB, 720x720px
>>136616273
>>136616293
>>
I see you gay pagans are back fucking the world up once again
>>
File: 1496798072843.jpg (316KB, 1125x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1496798072843.jpg
316KB, 1125x1378px
>>
File: 1497930650732.png (410KB, 500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1497930650732.png
410KB, 500x1500px
>>
File: templarp.png (3MB, 4640x9974px) Image search: [Google]
templarp.png
3MB, 4640x9974px
>>136616314
>>
>>136616273

You can't hail Wotan without following his example, Christcuck, and you can't do that be side your (((kike morality))) tells you that imbibing your brother's seed is 'wrong'.

That weakness is why you will lose
>>
File: 1494270454142.png (592KB, 694x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1494270454142.png
592KB, 694x1800px
>>
File: 1482365444721.png (224KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482365444721.png
224KB, 720x480px
>>136616484
>>
krsna is a massive faggot
>>
File: 1487365326525.png (785KB, 1142x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1487365326525.png
785KB, 1142x1202px
>>136616484

>>136615395
Nobody cares what a heretic says
>>
File: 1482365595001.jpg (61KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1482365595001.jpg
61KB, 604x453px
>>
>>136616326

There is nothing more beautiful than draining the semen out of your battle brothers cock, swallowing it, and gaining his strength.

(((Christians))) are far too weak to understand
>>
>>136616507
>>136616623
look here faggot >>136616314

You christfags are anti-white and shill for (((civic nationalism))), this is the main reason why we hate you.
>>
File: 1497058196287.jpg (568KB, 1024x629px) Image search: [Google]
1497058196287.jpg
568KB, 1024x629px
>>
What did I say? Massive faggot
>>
>>136604861
nice try, Pastor "My wife needs Abdul now!!!" Nigel
>>
>>136616756
fucked up
look here >>136616479
>>
>>136616623

Raven Kaldera is one of the finest pagan theologians of all time. You only slander him because you fear him.

No one has don't more to advance Paganism than him, and that why you hate him.
>>
File: 1497414876546.jpg (77KB, 408x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497414876546.jpg
77KB, 408x1024px
>>136616756
Niggers are animals and I'm natsoc so jokes on you shill faggots go to hell for not having white kids
>>
File: 1482100913653.png (1MB, 1245x922px) Image search: [Google]
1482100913653.png
1MB, 1245x922px
>>
>>136616661
>There is nothing more beautiful than draining the semen out of your battle brothers cock, swallowing it, and gaining his strength.
>>136616661
There's a reason why Europe is falling to the kikes and Muslims, because the European man has forgotten his true nature.
>>
File: 1497232652050.png (399KB, 950x726px) Image search: [Google]
1497232652050.png
399KB, 950x726px
>>
>>136616756

This, and the fact that their kike morality has pushed back the pagan tradition of warrior lovers for millennia. The sacred band of Thebes, for example, was entirely comprised of lovers sharing seed for strength.

Christians hate this.
>>
File: 1496711533181.jpg (17KB, 280x425px) Image search: [Google]
1496711533181.jpg
17KB, 280x425px
>>
File: 1497234168047.png (355KB, 534x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497234168047.png
355KB, 534x540px
>>
File: 1494878831507.jpg (550KB, 878x599px) Image search: [Google]
1494878831507.jpg
550KB, 878x599px
>>
File: 1500982506122.jpg (66KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
1500982506122.jpg
66KB, 600x420px
>>136616846
Yeah... a "natsoc" who shills for a Jew-worshipping and hate fellow Whites for not believing in Jewish lie.

Also most of you faggots shill for civic nationalism, especially here on /pol/. >>136616479
>>
>>136616929

Exactly. When brother loved brother as only two men can, the white race rules supreme.

As soon as Christianity came along and outlawed and banned homopaganism everything went south
>>
File: 1495686300901.png (1MB, 1660x1968px) Image search: [Google]
1495686300901.png
1MB, 1660x1968px
>>
>>136604861
Why has paganism become so fucking gay? Lets find out
>>
Where is this "drinking semen" myth coming from?
>>
File: 1500643714659.png (3MB, 1390x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1500643714659.png
3MB, 1390x3240px
>>136617151
Wow... Jews also hate other Jews...

Rly made me think.
>>
File: 1483663631979.jpg (282KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483663631979.jpg
282KB, 900x600px
>>136617125
You will knowa tree by it's fruit. And the Jews hate Christ. You know that right? Man has free will not every man born of Jacob is a sinner, they hada choice in the matter, making their sins inexcusable, and with this you have Paul and Peter and John and James and Jesus who were right to fight back for goyim like you instead you spit on their faces,
>>
>>136617198

Paganism has always involved male on male love. There's nothing more natural.

It's only faggot Christians that subverted the true nature of the European man.
>>
>>136617298

Try it. The pagans of old knew it. You will see the strength it gives you.

The Greeks did, and conquered all they saw with their band of warrior-lovers.
>>
Lmao indo-niggers. Keep worshipping gay zoophile gods, who even raped their sisters.
>>
File: 1497231554216.png (727KB, 1097x552px) Image search: [Google]
1497231554216.png
727KB, 1097x552px
>>136617440
Paul said himself in those Chapters in Romans how he would give hsi soul over to damnation if it meant his fellow jews were to repent of their own evil that you see today. You are pickign one half of the chapters and not what else he says. Because you are a liar and have a devil in you.
>>
These threads are always coordinated D&C attacks
>>
File: 1500982372408.jpg (76KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1500982372408.jpg
76KB, 1200x675px
>>136617469
>And the Jews hate Christ. You know that right?
Wow... Semites hate other Semites... really made me think.

Now write that Jesus was an "Israelite" instead of being a "Jew", like it is changing anything.
>>
File: 1497400975843.png (437KB, 1001x535px) Image search: [Google]
1497400975843.png
437KB, 1001x535px
>>
File: 1496706133692.jpg (115KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
1496706133692.jpg
115KB, 550x825px
>>136617707
Only a nigger thinks this way.
>>
>>136617616
Are you that Dominican that's always larping as white or templar?
>>
File: 1492459727539.jpg (206KB, 820x526px) Image search: [Google]
1492459727539.jpg
206KB, 820x526px
Nigger beast
>>
I must depart this thread. My battle brother awaits me in bed. We will share seed and gain strength, which we will use to further the pagan cause.

Remember, if homopaganism interests you then join the discord server.

Remember, always fight (((Christian))) shills. Hail Odin. Love each other with mouth and hand.
>>
File: 1501562764042.png (1MB, 1578x6054px) Image search: [Google]
1501562764042.png
1MB, 1578x6054px
>>
>>136617623
He has also said that he is an Israelite from a tribe of Benjamin (Romans 11:1). I don't care if his religion was diffrent from what the common Jews believe, he was still a semitic untermenschen and believing in his bullshit is a dishonour if you happen to be an Aryan.
>>136617806
Do you really think that Jews are 100% united? No race is.
>>
This has got to be a troll thread
>>
File: 1483663710019.png (381KB, 1380x511px) Image search: [Google]
1483663710019.png
381KB, 1380x511px
I place these so you are without excuse.
>>
File: 1486964938617.jpg (80KB, 862x582px) Image search: [Google]
1486964938617.jpg
80KB, 862x582px
>>136618075
You are also forgetting Romans 1,2,3,8,9,10.
>>
File: 1486670852248.png (878KB, 1305x888px) Image search: [Google]
1486670852248.png
878KB, 1305x888px
>>
File: 1496766461135.jpg (893KB, 1500x2057px) Image search: [Google]
1496766461135.jpg
893KB, 1500x2057px
>>
File: download.jpg (20KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
20KB, 300x168px
>>136617954

Your attempts to troll us and portray legitimate pagans as homosexuals will never be forgiven.

It's just a matter of time before we troll the shit out of every Christian threads.

GOOD NIGHT CHRIST FAG.
>>
>>136618255
> 46 posts by this ID

Medication for schizophrenia is available today anon.
>>
>>136618255
>Christianity was not unified. So it would be a misnomer to call it infighting.
You are just debunking christkike argument that "christkikenity is a wall against islam and unify europe11111!!!!".

And yes: when Muslims occupied EUROPEAN SPAIN, you prefered to genocide White Saxons.
>>
File: 1474809444800.gif (4MB, 4000x4712px) Image search: [Google]
1474809444800.gif
4MB, 4000x4712px
>>136618496
All Roman Catholics.
>>
>>136604861

>mfw /pol/ is literally being raided by protestants

Literally the most plebeian type of Christianity and more likely to be cuckservatives.
>>
File: 1501884875646.jpg (2MB, 1336x1824px) Image search: [Google]
1501884875646.jpg
2MB, 1336x1824px
>>136618493
We do a good enough job trolling each other, thanks.

Now begum ordodox :DDD
>>
File: gay silence.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
gay silence.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>136604861
>>
>>136618493
>we do not forgive
>we do not forget
>expect us
I'm literally shaking right now
>>
File: harald_harfagre2.png (534KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
harald_harfagre2.png
534KB, 630x354px
>>136604861
If you are anything but Ásatrúar you need an eagle carved into your back.

Same goes for people calling themselves pagan.
>>
File: marco_zoppo_saint_paul.jpg (372KB, 1576x2448px) Image search: [Google]
marco_zoppo_saint_paul.jpg
372KB, 1576x2448px
>>136618637
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use (not having children in sex) into that which is against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Thisis you
>>
>an organization designed to get pedophiles in contact with children and to protect them is memeing memes from the 70s

Really makes you think
>>
File: 1485706659161.png (342KB, 1805x819px) Image search: [Google]
1485706659161.png
342KB, 1805x819px
>>
why don t the christcucks remember that time when Vlad the Impaler requested help from the pope to crush the ottomans, and why he refused
>>
>>136619022
Damn this bullshit is hard to read. Can you translate from Crypto-Jewish to English?
>>
>>136618699
They did a good job but what's your point? Is this the superficial boy ideals that draws you to christianity?
Do you think you are gonna be the next Charles Martel? Christians are one of the leading promoters of multiculturalism and
the import of muslims refugees, today. It isn't the 8th century anymore.
>>
File: 1492454112961.jpg (87KB, 960x909px) Image search: [Google]
1492454112961.jpg
87KB, 960x909px
>>136619236
Because I said you are a nigger. That's why you can't read. But you're still without excuse. God's sending your soul to hell where ti belongs
>>
File: Chad.png (186KB, 653x607px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.png
186KB, 653x607px
christian nationalists dont want to live with the shitskins in their own country but in heaven they will leave together
>>
File: 1497235078547.jpg (131KB, 915x652px) Image search: [Google]
1497235078547.jpg
131KB, 915x652px
>>136619403
>>136619236
Because if you were white you would have done what your fathers done and loved what you fathers loved, which is christ but because you hate them they are not your fathers, you are not white because a son loves his fathers. Christians love all their fathers. You love only the ones that suit your needs

NIGGER BEAST
>>
>>136619403
I don't speak Jewish.

Overusing word "God" makes me cringe so much.
>>
>>136604861
> pagans are now apparently confirmed homos
I like this, that's pretty funny
keep it up
>>
File: 1480983215072.jpg (121KB, 500x891px) Image search: [Google]
1480983215072.jpg
121KB, 500x891px
>>136619654
you are not white. Love means to care for the wellbeing of another, punish or bless if it gives them good. You do not love white Christians you ahte them. You do not care what happens to them as you have said plainly, you have ignored by heedings if you die you will go to hell
>>
>>136619403
Well go convince other christians then to stop being refugee lovers
>>
File: white religion.jpg (286KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
white religion.jpg
286KB, 1920x1080px
>>136619652
Speaking of Niggers... They seem to be the only ones unintelligent enough to believe in your Jewish bullshit.

And my fathers loved their fatherland more than some jewish beta virgin.
>>
File: 1487041405472.jpg (71KB, 908x539px) Image search: [Google]
1487041405472.jpg
71KB, 908x539px
>>136619956
>Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves

Good bye
>>
File: you are not white!!!.png (75KB, 1104x927px) Image search: [Google]
you are not white!!!.png
75KB, 1104x927px
>>136619914
>you are not white
I have Blond hair and Grey eyes. How about you?
>>
>>136620029
Well that is the reality today
>>
>>136615191
Is this loss?
>>
>>136620177

| ||

|- | __
>>
>>136605722
>>136605233
This is the British shill that used to spam the fake propaganda that Odin drank semen. He's pretending to be Pagan, still using propaganda sources.
>>
kitteh kitteh meow meow :3
>>
>>136621202
One wonders what (((his))) mission is
>>
swaping a kike on a stick for paganism is retarded, stop trying to live in the past, it makes no sense

you can be an alt right atheist
>>
File: 1500410599207.jpg (56KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
1500410599207.jpg
56KB, 600x495px
this is the perfect being for a cristcuck
>>
File: 1497492288111.jpg (45KB, 451x427px) Image search: [Google]
1497492288111.jpg
45KB, 451x427px
>>136604861
I mean, at least you're HONEST. I see probably at least 20 fags here every day posting statues of naked men pretending they're on a "self-improvement" high when all they're really doing is preaching their faggot shit.

The first step to fixing yourself is admitting you have a problem. You don't think having a man fuck you in your ass is a problem yet but I have faith you'll get there soon.
>>
File: GDwzxSt.jpg (171KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
GDwzxSt.jpg
171KB, 720x1280px
Paganism will forever be GAY and there's nothing you bigots can do about it!
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.