[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost 1/4 (22,5%) of people in Germany aren't German.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Almost 1/4 (22,5%) of people in Germany aren't German.

It was nice knowing you Germany.

https://www.destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2017/08/PD17_261_12511.html
>>
>>136600663
And the half of them has a parent part who is German?
(mostly the Mother)
How is this with you in Israel? Is not it exactly the same with you?
>>
>>136600663
>tfw no gf

Well played, kike.
>>
>>136600663
canada is 25/36 million as natural canadians/white. rest are immigrants from the last 20 years. it will be over 1/3 by 2020.
>>
>>136601967
wowwwwww. why did they have to ruin a perfect country with these fucking losers
>>
>>136600663
Good. Cant expect germans to work for 10€/h. Most people are not aware of this but there are millinos of really really awful and low paying jobs in germany and they're mostly done by eustern euros.

Turks dont even work though. (captcha: Murat)
>>
File: gc3Uh50.jpg (977KB, 2696x4088px) Image search: [Google]
gc3Uh50.jpg
977KB, 2696x4088px
>>136600663

>Nearly 80% of the population are native German
>half of the remaining 20% is from other EU nations meaning Italians, Spaniards, Greeks, Slavs and Russians
>Of the remaining 10% half are Turks who are the waaay more civilised than blacks, Arabs and Spics. Many of them are identical to Greeks in physical appeearance and culture

Feels really fucking good to be living in a 90% European nation man.
>>
>>136601936
It's a trap.webm
>>
>>136600663
The destruction of their country and identity is poetic justice for gassing 6 million of God's Chosen.
>>
>>136602252
>tfw no gf (male)

t-thanks, jew
>>
Germany really was going shithole status even before the sand dwellers moved in as the country was drug and prostitution ridden and just so fucking weakened from liberal indoctrination. Then the monkeys come in and just run right through them. I have seriously never seen a country who appeared to desire to be completely wiped out of history like I have seen in Germany and Sweden. It's crazy.
>>
>>136602252
Stop showing off
>>
>>136600663
The State of Israel has a population of approximately 8,585,000 inhabitants as of September 2016. ... Generally, population trends in Israel reflect distinct patterns of three sub-groups: Non-Haredi Jews (around 63.3% of the population), Haredi Jews (11.7%), and Arabs (20.7%).
>>
File: Capture.jpg (20KB, 217x362px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
20KB, 217x362px
>>
>>136600663
this picture makes me sad

I hope its a trap
>>
>>136600663
>It was nice knowing you Germany
>>
File: 1492950772099s.jpg (2KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1492950772099s.jpg
2KB, 124x124px
>>136602247
i wouldnt know
>>
>>136602609
>>136602705
So what? Israel still be ruled by Jews even if they are 10% of the population. Jews somewhat run America and they are 2%.

Jewish identity is very old. Meanwhile, Germany identity was invented in the last 500 years.

>inb4 Germania!

There was no common accepted identity adopted by the various Germanic tribes. It was the Romans who called them Germanic. That's not to say they weren't Germanic but an identity needs to be self accepted by the people it is ascribed to.
>>
>>136602247
nigga about 25mio. native Germans are already 60+ years old. In about 10 to 20 years they will die off and you will have Ahmeds and Mohammeds everywhere
>>
>>136602247
>>136602914
on top of that we have a culture that promotes racemixing, with the influx of all the migrants from the MENA region it creates competition for the native male population which is already at a disadvantage (given how gynocentric our culture is)
>>
File: FertilityRates.png (52KB, 614x662px) Image search: [Google]
FertilityRates.png
52KB, 614x662px
>>136602914
>>136603092

A lot can happen in 20 years. According to straight line projections (which prdict the future if current trends continue) America will be a majority non white nation in 20 years so why do we not see Americans crying about their demographic demise like we see Europeans? It is simple because Europeans, like you, have embraced this American perpetrated meme of Europeans being cucked. I see them almost have a defeatist attitude online. Meanwhile the most cucked and degenerate nation on the planet, the United States, is making fun of Europe not cleaning their own backyeard. And YOU are falling into their trap.

Pic related disproves your hypothesis anyway so it's all a moot point.
>>
>>136602247
but from those native germans 60 % are probably half-slavshit rape babies
>>
>>136603297
Regarding your statistic. I am not going to dismiss it but how would that count if lets say an Arab would get a child with a German?
>>
>>136603297
How did they forecast fertility rates of Muslims as a whole, given that there is little history of Muslim presence in those countries and given the fact that those Muslims were usually of specific ethnic makeup?
>>
>>136601827
Its okay Germany. Its the same here too. There are lots of british and eastern europeans and western Europeans here as well as a small number of people from other continents.
Just like how Irish people are living and working around the world. Its how things work now.

Its better if we all take as few muslims and blacks as possible however. A shitty relgion and look at blacks in the US.
>>
>>136604005
There is no forecast. Its first gen muslims having babies and the babies are recorded in maternity hospitals.
>>
>>136603297
According to Beitbart sourcing the following link, 40% people aged under five years are migrants https://jungefreiheit.de/debatte/kommentar/2016/raum-ohne-volk/

>>136604280
You're retarded. The pic says "projection". That's a forecast, you dumb potato.
>>
>>136604396
>According to Beitbart sourcing the following link, 40% people aged under five years are migrants https://jungefreiheit.de/debatte/kommentar/2016/raum-ohne-volk/

Migrationshintergrund can also mean one of the parents has to have come from a different country and we have massive amounts of Germans from the former Soviet union as well as other Euros coming in. Still not great, but it's not over yet. That said, I do predict mass deportations and/or civil violence in Europe in the coming years.

Also friendly reminder that Kikebart as well as Disinfowars and Rabbi media really likes to make fun of Germany because of Jewish ethnic hatred while they're fine with the USA getting rekt by Hart-Cellar. Don't lose sight of the bigger target guys.
>>
>>136603868
>how would that count if lets say an Arab would get a child with a German

That'd count for immidiate expulsion imo.
>>
>>136605152
Fucking kek, nice one Kraut-Bruder
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.