[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently there is another timeline and parallel universe and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: madam-president-newsweek.jpg (111KB, 734x908px) Image search: [Google]
madam-president-newsweek.jpg
111KB, 734x908px
Apparently there is another timeline and parallel universe and it bled though on the elections night.
pic related.

How did this happen in the Matrix? How did we get this glimpse on that other dimension and future?
>>
>>136599484
nah, just some stupid newsprint that thought it was smart to print a huge selection before election, most design both but not print big numbers before final verdict
>>
>>136599484
I was taking photos of the crowds during the night and I managed to get a picture of another universe.
I'm confident it's the Hilary universe.
>>
>>136600760
Your camera can see through time and space?
Doesn't look very comfy tbhfammi.
>>
>>136601436
I don't think my camera can do that on it's own. I think it's the election was so turbulent that it affected the very fabrics of time and space to the point where a standard camera can get a glimpse into another timeline.
>>
>>136599484
Hillary wanted it printed because she thought she was going to win.. with all the subterfuge and illegal aliens voting and all the rest of it, and she still lost.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CT0Cwys38k
>>
>>136602099
That's pretty embarrassing for her and the jews when you think about it.
>>
File: PKD.png (418KB, 477x396px) Image search: [Google]
PKD.png
418KB, 477x396px
14. The universe is information and we are stationary in it, not three-dimensional and not in space or time. The information fed to us we hypostatize into the phenomenal world.
>>
>>136603642
You need to cut back on weed. Really. It holds you back.
>>
Hillary should have won, more people voted for her.

Idiots only voted for Drumpf for racism and misogyny
>>
>imminent U.S. war with Russia
>only transgenders are allowed to serve in the military
>trump gets sentenced and dies from a (((heart attack))) in prison

Let's take a moment to mourn the losses for fellow anons stuck in the other timeline.
>>
File: 1489418912221.jpg (40KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1489418912221.jpg
40KB, 650x366px
>>136604018
>>
>>136604018
>more people voted for her

US elections never work like that. Enough with this meme.
>>
>>136599484
They got too excited
>>
>>136604008
B-bbut you started a tread on parallel universes OP.

All reality is happening right now at this very moment, our minds are only able too understand time in the one direction.

Looking at time as a straight line is wrong. When you look at the natural world you see cycles on top of cycles, Water cycles, day/night cycles, life/death, prey/predator.

Why should Time be different, we know that mass impacts time, we know that speed impacts time as well. So why should actions and choices not affect time?

When one timeline becomes too chaotic it leaks unto our reality, things become doubled and start overlapping. That's why synchronicity is seemly everywhere these days

>>136604018
fucking leafs man
>>
File: 1496300558536.png (636KB, 824x656px) Image search: [Google]
1496300558536.png
636KB, 824x656px
>>136599484
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.