[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a pretty concise and accurate read on the current political

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 33

File: 1502114763263.jpg (70KB, 615x687px) Image search: [Google]
1502114763263.jpg
70KB, 615x687px
This is a pretty concise and accurate read on the current political reality of the US. Identity politics, largely popular on both sides of the spectrum, is completely individualistic, and is largely unhelpful for addressing actual systems of exploitation. Its only real use is identifying and cataloguing the effects of these structures. This is true for "sjw"s and "white nationalists" alike.

This board is a great example of that. All people are capable of talking about is cultural "degeneracy" and autistically googling swedish rape statistics. You see basically no discussion of policy because not only do people not understand it, but GOP policy is extremely unpopular. The democrats have choked out the leftist wing of their party with a full throated embrace of neoliberalism, which lacks a coherent political message, so all you see are both sides bitching about culture with absolutely no ability to change any of the systems of exploitation that actually effect their day to day existence.

The only hope is the recent explosion of popularity leftism is currently experiencing. Every group is exploited in some way, but workers are the only group who possess the collective power to do anything about it.

I'm curious what you all think. Is this a fair analysis or not?
>>
>>136593725
Why did you come here looking for opinions if you yourself admitted that conversation can not happen on this board?
>>
>>136593725
Ah another one of those autistic sub-humans that thinks having parents is oppression

You literally don't have normal brain chemistry, stop pretending to speak for anyone but yourself
>>
>>136594106
That's fair. I do think there are people here who are interested in talking about this stuff, but they're are drowned out/overwhelmed by people who cannot or will not
>>
>>136594400
Not sure how you got that from my post
>>
>>136593725
>leftism
>being a hope
Kill yourself cuck
>"le workers of the world unite"
lmao full blown autism, how many times does this shit get debunked?
>>
>>136594741
Once would be nice. What is your solution to wealth distribution as automation begins to replace an exponentially higher number of jobs
>>
>>136595003
Let me guess, yours involves taxes
>>
File: HUH.jpg (37KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
HUH.jpg
37KB, 418x475px
>>136593725
>The only hope is the recent explosion of popularity leftism is currently experiencing
>>
>>136596687
I'm asking you yours
>>
File: IMG_4352.gif (2MB, 417x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4352.gif
2MB, 417x264px
90% true
Except the GOP is implementing things good for Americans of any color.
Immigrants and POC aren't always the same. Poor and POC and always the same.
I'm white. My family has been poor my whole life. I'll probably be poor for mine as well, barring a windfall of miraculous proportion. I still have the understanding that slashing immigration is good for me. It's good for all poor people like me, regardless of color, because it opens the job market up for the low skill jobs and manual physical labor that allows the poorly educated American like me to earn a living income. With more of these jobs open the market must become competitive and the employers must therefore offer greater incentive to be employed with them.
>>
>>136593725
At least the popularization of identity politics has shown us all how much of an annoying faggot the whole world is. Solid progress.
>>
>>136593725
>Every group is exploited in some way, but workers are the only group who possess the collective power to do anything about it.
Communism is brain damage. Guess what? Nature oppresses you dumbass. Learn to deal with it.
>>
>>136597505
I agree having a extremely controlled population growth using imigration to reach desired levels is extremely important economically. We already have one of the lowest imigration rates in the world though, and I think you are overestimating it's effectiveness as a long term solution. If the right wing solution to automation displacing labor is to marginally shrink the labor pool by cutting immigration, it doesn't really solve anything other than kicking the can briefly down the road, and introducing new problems such as population age imbalance. It's a short sighted and ultimately ineffective solution
>>
>>136598006
How are you going to deal with the displacement of labor by automation?
>>
>>136598314
Cut immigration and let population decline naturally as it should. It's the only rational solution. Sharing the means of production won't solve the fundamental issue with automation displacing labor.
>>
>>136598471
In what way would it not?
>>
>>136593725
Republican establishment, aka neocon, policy might be unpopular (for good reason), just like Democrat neolib policy, but Trump's policies are very popular. There's a reason he got 62 million votes without illegals, dead people, or double voters padding his total unlike Hillary, and there's a reason Congress has 10% popularity after obstructing Trump so much.

And you're ridiculous if you think Trump is using identity politics. He's a pure civic nationalist who just wants illegals gone and potential criminals and terrorists blocked from legally immigrating. I'm a white nationalist, but most Trump supporters aren't. However I do recognize civic nationalism as a useful first step. Being opposed to the insanity of the identity politics the globalist tools have been brainwashed to believe doesn't make you an identity politician.
>>
>>136598709
Because it's inefficient and will result in less wealth than capitalism.
>>
>>136598709
Automation replacing labor means fewer jobs. More immigrants will lead to a surplus of those unemployed.
>>
File: 1476593752048.jpg (27KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
1476593752048.jpg
27KB, 260x384px
>>136593725
>This board is a great example of that. All people are capable of talking about is cultural "degeneracy" and autistically googling swedish rape statistics. You see basically no discussion of policy because not only do people not understand it
>>
>>136598248
Perhaps so, but on the subject of fully automated labor: short of lowering population directly (with war, famine, or plague for instance) there isn't too terribly much anyone can do about the displaced labor it brings about.
You seem the thinking sort, certainly, what would you propose as a long term alternative?
>>
>>136599245
What is inefficient? I am having trouble understanding what you are arguing here
>>
>>136599582
>What is inefficient?
Sharing the means of production. Better decisions are made when one person is in charge of the firm.
>>
>>136599582
>less jobs because automation
>lets import low skilled 3rd worlders, whats inefficient about that?

you're not really this retarded are you?
>>
>>136599294
Yeah obviously. The question is what, other than public ownership of this automation, will address the unfathomable upwards transfer of wealth that this massive unemployment would generate
>>
>>136593725

It's accurate as far as the party lines go of course, but it's not accurate as far as the heart of /pol/ goes.

There are a few layers to /pol/ I will explain for you. There are the retards who are complete edgy contrarians (that's where you get the kekistan faggots), and then there's the people who are generally looking for the truth.

Neocons are cancer and are filled with idiots who accepts all sorts of faggotry. They supported Bush and now half of them only publicly support Trump because of political necessity.

That's not to say that "/pol/" supports Trump. You must understand that a place like this is filled with unfiltered anonymity, which means you will get every type of person with every type of opinion here. You will also not get people with weak stomachs here on this board who can't handle crazy ideas and opinions.

A lot of truth gets shared here on this website, but a lot of truth comes it comes with a lot of bullshit. You'll never understand what's going on if you classify what you see here as some right-wing board.

Look at the sheer amount of faggotry on this board today. It's not about that.
>>
>>136598248
>We already have one of the lowest imigration rates in the world though
[CITATION NEEDED]
>If the right wing solution to automation displacing labor is to marginally shrink the labor pool by cutting immigration, it doesn't really solve anything
except the unemployment caused by automation. Why do you want to import more unemployed?
>introducing new problems such as population age imbalance
That's not new that's an existing problem. Adding more unemployed foreigners who hate white people is introducing new problems
>>
>>136599565
Automation is coming, regardless of the minimum wage or imigration level. Those factors may influence the timetable but the end result is going to be the exact same. The question becomes to whom will those profits funnel towards? Right now, the answer is the same people that the lion's chare of the profits of human labor go to, the extremely wealthy. In this future, wealth inequality would increase unfathomably and the middle class would be wiped out in entirety. The other option is for public ownership of the automation. We will absolutely reach a point technologically that most people will not have to work because there won't be work to do. That can either be a weight on the neck of our civilization or a complete paradigm shift in human history
>>
>the recent explosion of popularity leftism is currently experiencing

kek what is this 2008? The pendulum has been swinging the other way for at least the past 18 months
>>
>>136599676
Ok but what good is more capital if it is going entirely to an incredibly small group of people?
>>
>>136600514
What good is sharing the means of production if everyone will be equally poor?
>>
>>136599789
All I'm saying is imigration rates are not a long term solution at all, just one factor in the timetable
>>
>>136599827
I think this is fair
>>
File: IMG_1411.jpg (10KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1411.jpg
10KB, 196x178px
>>136595003
Genocide
>>
>>136600324
Ok but my point is imigration is not the sole cause or solution to this problem, so what's your solution? We could allow no immigrants for the rest of time and it would not change this reality at all
>>
>>136598248

Immigration to balance population age is kicking the can down the road. Its a pyramid scheme. You can do it forever unless you have an unlimited supply of immigrants, forever.
>>
>>136600488
Leftism =/= liberalism. Liberalism is in steep decline
>>
>>136600591
Because people would be collectively far better off than a future in which h we do nothing. Criticizing my take is fine, but until you offer an alternative solution it's ultimately pretty meaningless
>>
>>136601129
But not better than a future where we severely restrict immigration.
>>
>>136600887
And I wonder what the solution would be to breaking free from an economic system that requires constant growth... Hmmm
>>
>>136601273
Ok say we completely disallowed all immigration. Automation is still absolutely coming. What do you do once you reach that point?
>>
>>136593725
Its going to take Trump winning again to stop the Dems with their bullshit identity shit. Its not race working class whites are high of heroin and alcoholics during to an economy that is leaving them behind. Obama was good for coastal elites not so much for country people.
>>
>>136593725
>turbo charged white identity politics
This shows how delusional Assange and most 'liberals' are.
If he thinks pol is turbo-charged white identity politics, is he a Holocaust denier?
Seems that white identity politics is in the 'give it two pumps of the accelerator and prepare to turn the key' phase of development.
>comment designed to be inscrutable for millenials
>>
>>136601579
Agreed. Hope we can reach that point without Trump having to win again though
>>
File: ULTI.png (3MB, 1249x8613px) Image search: [Google]
ULTI.png
3MB, 1249x8613px
>>136593725
>>136594106
>>136594400
>>136594469
>>
>>136601416
Let it happen because I'm not a luddite. We don't need a bazillion people and automation won't magically make every job obsolete.
>>
>>136593725
well (((anon))), you should remember for your article that when you put quotes around "sjw" instead of calling them faggots, or using the word nigger at least once, we're going to know what you are.

That's what I think.

As to your bait, yeah, the democratic party is dying because they played the racial identity politics move way too quickly, they should have at least waited for 30% white to ensure a complete win. They're bad at games, enough said.
>>
>>136595003
>What is your solution to wealth distribution as automation begins to replace an exponentially higher number of jobs

Get a different job
>>
>>136593725

Basically:

>Muh Working Class

Class consciousness is false consciousness. The proletariat is not going to rise. The liberation is false.

>Muh Robots

Automation is not going to lead to Luxury Gay Space Communism, you idiot. Capitalism and society will adapt, as they have consistently and constantly done.

>Muh Exploitation

Exploitation, exploitation, exploitation. You fuckers use and abuse it for anything and anything involving a hint of disparity. It's gotten old. You are not being exploited by ebil crapitalists just because you aren't working a magical 4-hour day in a magical barrier-free cooperative society of sharing and caring.

>Muh Leftisy Idpol isn't REAL communism

One branch of the same rotten tree. Classical Marxism, taken and pasted onto the cultural sphere to rot things away so ostensibly the poor oppressed proles will TRULY wake up to your pseudo religion.

It comes to bullshit conclusions using the same bullshit methodology and worldview communists apply to everything.
>>
File: 1455497123798.png (334KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
1455497123798.png
334KB, 551x550px
>>136593725

>le workers of the world unite
>>
>>136595003
I've been seeing more and more craftsmen, artists, and techies making tutorials and timelapses of their work on Youtube. If any nerd can get some youtube and patreon bux and sell shit on etsy, facebook market, and craigslist, I'm not concerned about automation. The job market evolves, grow up before you end up the next VHS repairman.
>>
>>136602235
What do you think will happen to wages for the other jobs if there 2, 3, or 4 times as many workers competing for them? What impact do you think the people who can't work will have on the economy?
>>
>>136602311
There will not be enough jobs, that is literally the entire point
>>
>>136595003
>>136602311
>>136602569
>What do you think will happen to wages for the other jobs if there 2, 3, or 4 times as many workers competing for them?

What do you think will happen to the value of dollars if 50% of the population doesn't have any?
>>
>>136602315
You can dismiss what I'm saying without making any argument, just know I can absolutely do the same to that dismissal then. I'm curious as to how you can see capitalism adjusting, what do you envision that future looking like?
>>
>>136593725
id be extremely happy in a poor white civilization
i dont give a shit how rich i am in a third world hellscape
you will pay for your blatant diversity subversion over the past 50 years
>>
>Reacting to mistakes means that you're committing mistakes in the opposite way no matter what
Wrong. The people becoming fed up with the endless race baiting of the left does not make them virulent skeptics. When one man trips over himself, it does not cause everybody around him to trip in turn. If a position is taken up erroneously (the Democrats and their social justice), then only they stand to lose. It is like a surrounded fortress. If an invader's attack fails, it can try again from any angle. The existence of polarized opposition to the Democrat party line is only evidence that the wind is blowing against them.

Also:
>recent explosion of popularity leftism is currently experiencing
Democrat party is dying. The Bernie crowd is destroying them from within, dismantling the establishment that Democrats have enjoyed for decades.
>>
>>136602505
If 13 million displaced truckers suddenly became artists, , what do you think would happen to the value of art?
>>
>>136595003
step 1 be white
step 2 who gives a fuck it will be a nice place to live
>>
>>136602646
What is your argument?
>>
>>136593725
As a new englander raised by democrats, I didn't care about my whiteness (or think about conservative politics as anything more than a strawman) until Democratic leaders shamed me for who I was (by proxy). Instead of hearing intelligent rebuttals to conservatives + the failures of democratic governance, I saw rational arguments ad hominemed into oblivion and critics of progressive liberalism shamed and silenced. I still don't agree with a lot of neocon policies (honestly bush admin's fault for the shitty branding of the GOP) but I'm not going to support a party that panders to the hatred against whites. Save that for South Africa and Zimbabwe.

Meanwhile people will ignore Assange and say he's both Putin's puppet and a mysoginist even though he's done more to hurt the War Machine than any liberal could dream of.
>>
Until whites... finish this sentence.
>>
>>136602954
Yes it is dying, but leftism =\= liberalism
>>
>>136598248
how do you sense a problem with what youre expecting?
more automation
less jobs/work
more wealth shared between less people

whats the issue?
>>
>>136603102
So your political views are reactionary is what you're saying. Makes sense. And I agree with you re assange
>>
File: IMG_3970.jpg (86KB, 720x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3970.jpg
86KB, 720x701px
>>136593725
Your analysis is lacking in understanding of the Internet's meteoric rise and the power of meme magic. Your "workers unite" faggotry does not take into account America's transition to a service economy, or the fact that "workers" as you appear to understand them are overwhelmingly conservative.
>>
>>136603197
Get real. The death of the Democrats is the death of the left. Any resulting radical leftist party would suffer the same fate as Teddy Roosevelt's party.
>>
>>136603212
What makes you think the wealth will be shared?
>>
>>136603423
Ok but what is your solution to automation displacing labor?
>>
>>136603525
The death of the Democrats would be amazing for the left because it would set them free
>>
>>136598248
it is better than filling the can full of fucking firecrackers and throwing it in your house.
>>
>>136603614
Automaton control of the population.
>>
>>136603682
Death can be liberating in a sense, but for those of us who care about the real world it represents failure. Get outta here with your

>tfw too intelligent to maintain a party

nonsense.
>>
>>136593725

Your analysis is the opposite of what Assange is saying.
>>
>>136603544
blind faith that if we have a kind white society with massive wealth it will be spread around generously because thats how whites operate in my experience
as a country of competing ethnic factions it will not be shared at all and we will be left by the multinationals to die in a cruel dystopia
>>
>>136602643
>There will not be enough jobs, that is literally the entire point

Saying "There aren't enough jobs" is saying that this person is completely useless to society. I don't think that's true; there's always a need somebody wants fulfilled.
It's incredibly difficult to imagine what the economy will actually look like because things will be so different from today.
I imagine most people in america will have the ability to be self sufficient due to open source and wide spread technology. You can have an automated farm in your back yard. You have to remember, the prevalance of technology also means that YOU don't need to pay people for the things YOU need.

Cities will become places for only super wealthy people to live.
Electricity will probably be more expensive.

Anyway; smart people will get by, and stupid people will suffer... as it has always been.
>>
>>136603810
He is speaking to neoliberalism not leftism
>>
>>136603822
Hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>136603525
>>136603682
The democrats have the begrudging task of preventing actual socialism in the US by absorbing and silencing any actual labor movement

For all the shit conservatives give democrats, Dem leadership doesn't want the game to change, they just want to attempt to leverage the rage of the actual leftists for their neoliberal purposes (suppression of wages through increasing supply of labor)

What democrats say is it what they do, hence the insurance lobby writing the affordable care act and bailing out banks
>>
>>136600591
a rising tide raised all ships right.
>>
>>136604038
Is not what they do*
>>
>>136593725
What the fuck happened to good old CIA assassins? This guy would be rotting in the ground if our country had any balls left.
>>
>>136593725

The irony being that the retarded lefties got white people to self-reflect and compare themselves to the "minorities".

They woke up.
>>
>>136603880
You're arguing against public ownership of automation... By saying we could rely on open source technology? Do you not see the irony in that?
>>
>>136593725
Actually it was muh Russians
>>
>>136604038
Completely agree
>>
>>136604098
Why?
>>
>>136604111
Leftists =\= liberals, once again. Two very different ideologies
>>
>>136604399
>muh no true leftists
Read the sticky's image, faggot.
>>
Automation is becoming more convenient and the retail sector is shrinking

Add to all of this the massive student debt problem and the impending mass Boomer retirement which will cause healthcare and social security costs to skyrocket, we've practically dug our own graves
Sometime in the next 10 years we will face an era of hardship that will either toughen people up or cause them to break
>>
>>136603928

Correct.

Hence the opposite of what you are saying.

The Neo-Liberal wing of the Democrats have no sincere connection to identity politics.

They are pulled that way by the leftists in the Democrat party.

They have NO component that is materially leftist.
>>
>>136604518
They literally are different, if you are going to conflate them then you cannot critique them
>>
>>136604399

Liberal is a messed up term in the US. Liberal = individual freedom, so pro-1st, 2nd and whatnot.

Social liberal is what the Dems and lefties in the US subscribe to, which is capitalism with socialism-lite socials policies, including pandering to minorities and whatnot outside of equality.
>>
>>136604520
You can't solve labor scarcity by being tough
>>
>>136594106
Because he's a gommie shill
>>
>>136604205
>You're arguing against public ownership of automation
I think it's a nonsense statement to say "public ownership of automation".

Open source stuff will exist as it does today. There's no need for the dramatic societal upheaval that you're envisioning.
>>
>>136593725
He's right about the GOP implicitly cementing themselves as the party of whites
>>
>>136604527
I still agree. Identity politics as an abstract isn't wrong or bad, it's just misapplied and over emphasized in neoliberalism
>>
>>136594469
You're right, but this board will never admit it. The vast majority of replies here are just idiots dogpiling on people that are eloquent. Someone will make a longer post explaining their position, and 10 people will just reply with "faggot" "shill" whatever type replies and maybe 1 person will try to refute it and fail. There's no real discussion. These people are too stupid to actually engage in debate, but realize the effectiveness of simple angry dismissal among their peers as valid. If the perception is that the majority views your opinion as invalid, then it is dismissed without serious consideration.

That's always been the weakness of this board. They like to say that there's no such thing as a "downvote", and there isn't literally, but /pol/ engages in its own echo chamber reinforcing behavior to ensure that most opinions that fall outside of the generally accepted ones are never even debated.

Even when there is debate it's just depressing. The average debate on this board just boils down to a random right wing opinion that is assumed to be true based on the person's anecdotes and feelings. There's never much to back it up(or you have to spend all of your time debunking dumb conspiracy shit or explain why their evidence doesn't mean what they think it does)

tl;dr: You're right. The potential that this board has for open discussion of different ideas is buried under an avalanche of poor quality posting and mob tactics.
>>
>>136604726
When I say liberal I mean neoliberalism. When I say leftist I mean socialist or further left. To be clear
>>
>>136604688
Leftism is leftism. Only a fool would try to argue that the Democrats aren't leftists. The Democrats represent the formal face of the left. Their defeat is the defeat of all leftists, because they SHOULD all be trying to maintain the party. If they do not believe this is true, it attests to the impending death of the Democrats. Like a fortress garrison that wants to abandon the fort. Only /leftypol/ doesn't realize this, because they can't understand how little they truly have.
>>
>>136593725
it's just a simple matter of rocking the boat. Had he mentioned how much he likes unions at a Walmart he would have been fired too.
>>
>>136604870
I disagree. You underestimate how truly massive the displacement of labor will eventually be
>>
File: 1466101476465.jpg (28KB, 540x466px) Image search: [Google]
1466101476465.jpg
28KB, 540x466px
>>136605099
Stop pedalling back and tell us who to riot against.
>>
>>136605079
You sound like you'd prefer reddit.
>>
>>136605079
Thank you, I completely agree, obviously. This entire thread there still has not been a single person who can offer any alternative for the future, which is pretty incredible and disappointing
>>
>>136605390
Insightful.
>>
>>136604520
just shut up child
>>
>>136605155
You should educate yourself on actual leftist politics if you think Democrats represent leftism at all
>>
>>136604038
yea we should just call them teh jewish party
>>
>>136605225
You're underestimating the amount of work that will arise due to new economy that will develop though.
>>
>>136604098
its now jewish people who rather keep him alive as justification to bloat their budget as opposed to whites who were actually trying to help the country(albeit often misguidedly)
>>
>>136605563
You should educate yourself on the No True Scotsman Fallacy like I told you to earlier you moron.
>>
>>136605079
Yeah man, /pol/ will foster great solutions, despite the fact that is has done literally nothing at all in the grand scheme of things up to now, other than make some memes and autistically focus on some select celebs and ecelebs.

/pol/ will come up with a solution that emerges from the daily mass of brilliance such as threads about flat earth, sky elevators, **** hate , mysogeny, etc etc.

All we have to do is respond to people that type 1000 word essays and the seeds will sprout
>>
File: IMG_2564.jpg (135KB, 936x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2564.jpg
135KB, 936x1000px
But op. White Nationalists are also SJWs.
>>
>>136593725
Its all leading to a Nazi America. An actual Nazi regime, not the tumblr snowflake definition. I am shocked so many can't see this. We are headed straight towards it at 2000 mph, and liberals are in the drivers seat. Trump is the teeny tiny tip of the iceberg. This is literally what you wanted.
>>
>>136605079
>tl;dr: You're right. The potential that this board has for open discussion of different ideas is buried under an avalanche of poor quality posting and mob tactics.

I actually disagree. unlike with the cancer that is reddit, no-one can be silenced, in fact, if your reply is unpopular it receives ADDITIONAL exposure as opposed to on reddit, where it's hidden.

the amount of times I've found an interesting reply simply due to idiots posting "faggot" or similar is pretty high.

besides, pleb bit is so fucking gamed these days. bots continuously scan for a list of keywords, and incessantly spam the same crap over and over if a set of conditions are met. the amount of real, organic debate is basically zero at this stage.

fuck reddit. viva 4ch.
>>
>>136605079
You've said nothing
>>
>>136603962
its true
white people have always been infinitely capable of ratcheting up the level of luxury they enjoy by employing humans to do inane cool shit
>>
>>136605563
Doesnt really matter m8, as a "leftist" you will have to swallow white guilt and that is an undeniable fact at this point which has doomed you to failure
>>
>>136605993
Yeah I know, thats the right wing identity politics
>>
>>136606076
This, if the liberals dont back off the antiwhite shit (they wont) then the next gen of midwest/southeast white kids are gonna be full on nazis who think Hitler probably didnt do enough
>>
>>136605820
This isn't some mincing of terms, they believe very different things
>>
>>136605155

>leftists
>leftists
>leftists

>I am an impressionable underage kid and spent my formative years on /pol/: the post
>>
>>136606262
You have an identity, and people will hold it against you.

By blinding yourself to this political consideration, you're handicapping yourself and your future children who will share your identity.

treating everybody as an individual is a nice idea, but not practical and consequently, never going to be a political reality.
>>
File: IMG_2942.jpg (160KB, 753x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2942.jpg
160KB, 753x899px
>>136593725
No, it's a stupid analysis and you're a fucking idiot.

/leftypol is filled with basement dwelling twerps who fell for the least coherent, least practical ideology in human history.

Fuck leftists and fuck you
>>
>>136606421
>>136605155
>>
>>136606488
Checked for truth
>>
>>136606487
>ad hom
>>
>>136606487
>I think ad hominem isn't a fallacy: the post
>>
>>136606507
everyones just gona like share resources man because were all the same on the inside lol
>>
>>136605953
It's not always the length that matters, but it's pretty telling that the standard operation on this board is to just reply to more thoughtful posts with dismissive cherry picking/dogpiling.

I never claimed that /pol/ was great, but that it had genuine potential to actually be a great forum for discussion. That potential is ruined not only by the general idiocy of the board(like you said, it's inhabited by scores of retards that believe incredibly stupid things), but the behavior of most of the posters that discourage any real debate. These shitposters don't want to discuss or learn anything and their sole purpose is to sabotage people with "bad opinions". It ruins a lot of the potential 4chan has since there are so many of them and they contribute nothing to this board.
>>
>>136605563
Even the GOP supports leftist policies i.e. farming subsidies, Medicare

I'm beginning to think the left isn't as educated about leftism as they think they are. It's probably why so much of Soviet Union history is utterly waxed over.
>>
>>136606126
Oh the ironing...
>>
>>136606507
Still waiting on an actual argument, not holding my breath
>>
>>136602643
There won't be enough of today's jobs, but there will always be work to do for humans. We strive to produce, and it's been shown time and time again that even if we have access to completed products we will go out of our way to make it ourselves. As automation takes over, more and more technical jobs will be required and education will shift to preparing the future generation for that
>>
>>136607137
Thats assuming the average person has the capacity to be an eningeer
>>
>>136599827
>>
>>136606872
I don't understand what your problem is. This board is excellent. It's better than anything but niche forums on their own sites. As far as a dragnet for culturally pertinent information pol was faster at getting the word out about Chris's Pratt and Anna Farris breaking up than anything else I am aware of. Not to mention you can come here and find primary source material from the posesta leaks to actual CIA internal documents.

I think you have real debate here itt. If you can't see that then take your toys and go home. Lamenting about what you think this place lacks is just whining.
>>
>>136607137
I agree that there will be new and different jobs,you but there is nothing to indicate that they will be replaced at a 1/1 ratio, much less that there will be more of them. As more essential needs are covered there is less essential work
>>
File: IMG_0927.jpg (262KB, 942x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0927.jpg
262KB, 942x959px
>>136607050
120 Million people died. Because of Communism. It doesn't work. It never will.

It's an extraordinarily repressive, regressive, and evil system which punishes dissent with death. You like it because you are weak, because in this world you lack the strength to support yourself and your family so you seek to steal from others.
>>
>>136607050
Argue against what you turd for brains? Do you think that the "working class" bitches about "exploitation" from the rich? What is the fucking problem you mongoloid?
>>
>>136606960
How ironic and disconnected of you. Protip: you're a pretentious faggot, all your posts are pseudointellectual hemming and hawing mixed with vague criticism that people disagreeing with you constitutes anti-intellectualism / a suppression of your viewpoint. 95% of what comes off your posting is just the same smug liberal *sips tea* substanceless posturing that you see everywhere else on the internet. Tell me more about how the burden of proof lies with me to prove anything I have to say, while dismissing any source I come up with in favor of appealing to the authority of whatever literature backs up your viewpoint. You are a veneer of erudition who doesn't actually have anything to say besides "if you disagree with me you're dumb and also not as cool as me"
>>
File: 1502045564431.jpg (73KB, 555x548px) Image search: [Google]
1502045564431.jpg
73KB, 555x548px
>>136593725
Leftism is not exploding in popularity. You should show evidence for that. Even then what is leftism?

Workers do not hold a collective power. The government that represents the workers hold the power. Without unity of purpose the is no uniting for the workers of the world. Unity of purpose inevitably leads to government.

I'm Ashamed of /pol/.
>>
>>136607646
What happened when hunter gatherers began farming thereby decreasing the amount of time spent traveling from place to place in search of food? He built permanent structures, developed entrenched cultural traditions and set about defining and exploiting his surroundings even more. When man no longer has to work to live I'm sure he'll find something to do. People who are willing to work like being productive. This will not disappear if certain jobs disappear.
>>
>democrats will be out of office until whites are are replaced
>whites get replaced AFTER identity politics are ramped up 500%
>new brown nazi democratic party takes power with the shitskin majority USA
>Rhodesia 3.0
>>
>>136598248

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>136608219
\thread
>>
>>136607600
>I don't understand what your problem is. This board is excellent.

I like it or I wouldn't be here, but I wouldn't call it "excellent". I think this board could be a lot better is my point. There's just no reasoning with most people on this board. The quality of posts is shitty and any debate where you're the least bit critical of anything right wing will boil down to one guy trying to debate with you and 10 other people just saying "lol he's recking u faggot" because it's a right wing board and dumb fags will suck off their "teammates" regardless of how retarded they are. I say this as someone who IS a conservative, but only moderately so. I get called a liberal/lefty/shill/jew here all the time of I don't toe the line.

Most posters are literally incapable of debate. What this board excels at is off the cuff shit talking and gut opinions. Which is useful in some sense to vent or just being able to get an idea out, but it's not useful in a debate sense or when the majority of this board views their opinions as "the truth" or redpilled or whatever fedora fags call it now. Because now blatantly unsupported and silly shit is just taken as true because it sounds good to the person who believes it. It's impossible to change this mentality. It's deeply ingrained, and it makes debate here impossible.

tl;dr: The problem is that while this board has an amazing strength of being anonymous and totally free, that is also it's biggest weakness because it's filled to the brim with shitposting, idiots, and resorts to unintelligent echo chamber/dogpiling tactics.
>>
>>136604983

It's not a factor of Neoliberalism. It's leftist.

You are the exact problem Assange is complaining about.
>>
>>136595003
Killing the niggers
>>
File: 1501471247284.jpg (91KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501471247284.jpg
91KB, 1024x1024px
>>136593725
>The only hope is the recent explosion of popularity leftism is currently experiencing.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"Why did white workers leave the Democratic party?"
>https://www.jacobinmag.com/2016/06/white-working-class-new-deal-racism-reagan-democrats/
>"Another election surprise: Hispanics backed Trump"
>https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/2016/11/09/hispanic-vote-election-2016-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/93540772/

Do you keep telling yourself the left is "popular" so you can sleep at night? Democrats lost historical numbers of seats in local, state, and national office. The American people have overwhelmingly rejected them and their policies. Where's this "explosion of popularity" exactly? Liberalism is dead, fuck-o. Good riddance.
>>
>>136608860
Here's the archive

>http://jacobinmag com/2016/06/white-working-class-new-deal-racism-reagan-democrats
https://unvis.it/jacobinmag.com/2016/06/white-working-class-new-deal-racism-reagan-democrats
>>
>>136607600
only a losertarian would think that
>>
>>136597505
I guess it must be minorities in privileged positions like myself that empathize with poor white Americans because my position in life is proof of the non existence of white privilege.
>>
>>136593725
>neoliberalism
> exploitation
I'm fine with neoliberalism, exploitation, colonialism, imperialism etc as long as it's white and there are no niggers or muslims
>>
>giving a shit about policy
first we need to secure our existence, you dumb fucking cunt

policy is a privilege of the ruling tribe
>>
File: IMG_2928.gif (851KB, 2970x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2928.gif
851KB, 2970x2400px
>>136608681
No, you're just new and making stupid arguments. you'll get worn down with time. We were all like you once.

Here, I'll help you. Refute >pic related
>>
File: 145851034819.jpg (46KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
145851034819.jpg
46KB, 400x262px
who else can't wait for the race war?

nobody knows Totaler Krieg like the white man.
>>
>>136606121
Reddit is absolute trash outside of a few niche subreddits that aren't popular enough for the bots to ruin them.
>>
>>136608681

The board has no ideological underpinning.

You're just bad at presenting your ideas or have bad ideas.
>>
>>136605079
PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
EVERYBODY'S GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME!!
>>
File: 1502007681067.jpg (51KB, 480x446px) Image search: [Google]
1502007681067.jpg
51KB, 480x446px
>>136593725
Get lost /leftypol/
>>
File: white_child_in_SA.jpg (73KB, 631x484px) Image search: [Google]
white_child_in_SA.jpg
73KB, 631x484px
This is a battle for your very survival. For the survival and safety of your children.

No one here, not any black person, white or hispanic, believes that whites will be treated fairly once they become a minority in their own countries.

In fact, it will be just the opposite. Non whites have been waiting for their day for revenge. When whites become a minority there will be a violent purge committed against them. We ALL know this is going to happen. You can't wait for that day to come and wish you had done something soon. By then it will be too late
>>
>>136593725
There's a huge presumption that godless liberal white democrats will switch parties.

Don't see it happening, they seem to embrace white genocide out of liberal guilt.
>>
File: 11 perect of the population.png (204KB, 312x750px) Image search: [Google]
11 perect of the population.png
204KB, 312x750px
>>136609503

Cont.

Liberals and leftists are already turning a blind eye to the current race war that is being waged against white America.

Pointing out the truth here isn't racist. I don't hate people because of their race, I hate them because of their actions.
>>
>>136608219
>all your posts are pseudointellectual hemming and hawing mixed with vague criticism that people disagreeing with you constitutes anti-intellectualism / a suppression of your viewpoint.

Fuck you are retarded. The whole point is that I WANT people to disagree with me and state WHY. The only anti-intellectual part is that these idiots aren't interested in debate(usually because they are too retarded for it), but instead would prefer their shit talking dismissals. It's not anti-intellectual to disagree with me, it's anti-intellectual to refuse to even discuss anything.

Although this board is anti-intellectual, by defintiion, for a whole slew of other reasons(distrust of science, promotion of anecdotes and gut feelings to form opinions, etc)

You're trying to say I'm "pseudointellectual" simply because I'm criticizing this board and its posters proclivity to never address arguments and instead shitpost.

>95% of what comes off your posting is just the same smug liberal *sips tea* substanceless posturing that you see everywhere else on the internet.

I'm a conservative.

>You are a veneer of erudition who doesn't actually have anything to say besides "if you disagree with me you're dumb and also not as cool as me"

See above. I want to be disagreed with. Just not dismissively and without debate. You're trying to justify shitposting.
>>
File: Minorities.jpg (161KB, 667x472px) Image search: [Google]
Minorities.jpg
161KB, 667x472px
>>136609646
>>136609503

White people of EVERY political ideology need to wake up and UNITE. Your lives are in very real danger.
>>
>>136608681
this isn't your safe space and you have no monopoly on thought despite your incredibly vague assertions that your understanding is more nuanced and informed than anyone on /pol/

if you got called a faggot you probably deserved it fag
>>
>>136609503
Non white here, I would defend white people with my life, I live amongst you, you are my friends and neighbors
>>
File: IMG_2940.jpg (190KB, 850x858px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2940.jpg
190KB, 850x858px
>>136605079
Every one of your posts is so nonsensical and round-about that you need a fucking tl;dr. You're a kid who can barely express himself in a concise and clear way. It's obvious you've never thought through these ideas before and are just vomiting them out as you type

>pic very much related
>>
>>136593725
>Identity politics, largely popular on both sides of the spectrum, is completely individualistic, and is largely unhelpful for addressing actual systems of exploitation
We talk about kicking out the Jews all the time, though.
>>
>>136593725
>The only hope is the recent explosion of popularity leftism is currently experiencing

Yet the "new left" still finds it difficult to talk about the issues that many young men face let alone working class white males. Until the so called new left starts talking about certain taboos that most in so called (((polite society))) refuse to talk about and censor, you will continue to lose. I'm not holding my breath for a left revival.
>>
>>136609457
>The board has no ideological underpinning.

Top kek
>>
>>136609503

The hilarious thing is that the left celebrates this and then turns around asks;

>lol why r u so resistan to being a minority?!
>>
*sips green tea"
>>
File: 1502000858982m.jpg (150KB, 986x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502000858982m.jpg
150KB, 986x1024px
>>136609109
>>136609503

These.

This is why commies are losing. They deny what is currently happening and try to remedy today's problems with yesterday's medicine.
>>
>>136593725
fuck american democrats

the party for literally everyone but white men, then they try to shame you for not supporting their party that hates you just for what you're born as. rotten
>>
>>136609957

It doesn't.

Does it say /rightypol/ at the top?

The board is a blank slate.

Leftists are a minority here because they lack the intellect to defend or promulgate their theories and because their criticisms are easily rebutted. Without the ability to censor or suppress discourse they flounder. Hence their prevalence on platforms like reddit and their stern opposition to free speech.
>>
>>136609772
You're too kind. Just stay away from the hard core Nazi's, they won't appreciate any favors from you.
>>
>>136610018
Do you honestly believe that all non whites would be okay with whites being genocided?
By genocide I mean like Holocaust tier.
I sure as hell wouldn't stand for it
>>
>>136610500
ever heard of South Africa?
>>
>>136609818
I provided tl;dr because I'm very aware of the type of people I'm typing to. If reading a few paragraphs hurts your brain, there's always twitter, you retarded nigger.
>>
>>136609957
It doesn't.

Notice how places like reddit are overwhelmingly left wing because they silence evidence that is pro trump, race realism, etc. ?

Even stormfront gave a space for people to attack them.
>>
File: IMG_2959.png (267KB, 944x2260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2959.png
267KB, 944x2260px
>>136610500
>what is Rhodesia?
>what is South Africa?
>>
>>136608693
You are actually just wrong. "Promotion of identity politics" in the way the Dems are promoting it. Not that it holds absolutely no value
>>
File: 1501558199118.jpg (53KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
1501558199118.jpg
53KB, 616x462px
>>136608681
>WAHHHH people don't agree with my opinion, based on no facts whatsoever, and I can't hold my own in an actual conversation so I'll just bitch and moan about it for 3 paragraphs and say the whole board's shit
Go fuck yourself faggot. This isn't your safe space and if your points can't stand on their own merit and get torn apart that's your own damn fault. No one's buying the "hurrr i'm a conservative just like you guys" meme.
>>
>>136610651
Honestly the blacks would probably be completely OK with a White holocaust, but if whites became a minority, the majority would be latinos
And latinos are split almost half ideologocally.
>>
>>136610991
Ideologically*
So you don't think I'm retarded
>>
>>136610991
White students in the US won' the be genocides outright. The US will just end up in a permanent state of decay like Brazil is. A few rich whites will escape to greener pastures while the rest festers.
>>
>>136610991
It doesn't take a majority to be on board for a genocide to occur, but I understand your general point.
>>
>>136610500
The genocide of whites on Haiti was far worse than the Holocaust in terms of brutality. Read up on it if you want another reason to hate niggers.
>>
>>136610464
>The board is a blank slate.

Inhabited by...a certain group of people. With an ideological underpinning. Entitled "politically incorrect".

>Leftists are a minority here because they lack the intellect to defend or promulgate their theories and because their criticisms are easily rebutted.

That's quite the assumption. I hate marxist faggots more than you, and that's not the reason I think they don't come here.

I'd hate to break it to you, but /pol/ is not some ultimate arena of excellent debate and minds. It's the lowest form of it. It's like being the king of outwitting your beer drinking buddies in a shit talking contest or argument. People that actually care about intelligent debate don't come here. They have formal debate for that kind of thing.
>>
>>136610500

No. But it doesn't take "all".

A determined minority and a disinterested majority or a majority with tacit approval is all that is required.

I used to be quite neutral on the subject - I understood the sentiment coming from Australian natives.

But now we hear the same rhetoric coming from Asian and Mid Eastern migrants that the Khmer Rouge spewed in this corner of the world a few decades ago, only this time with a distinctly racial "Kill The Boer" flavor.

I don't want a race war, but it's clear a separation for everyone's own good is required until common terms can be reached on how we should interact with each other. Otherwise it's Yugoslav Boogaloo for the West.
>>
>>136611376
You continue to be a stupid faggot lying about being a conservative for legitimacy
>>
>>136610921

I'm not wrong. It's the leftist component of the Dems that are urging it's promotion.
>>
>>136593725
Obama was the king of policy but too much policy equals higher taxes, and expensive policy adds to an unpopular presidency.
>Trump is unpopular
Is it because of his policy of his views? Democrats and Liberals made American politics, black vs. white identity politics, which is laughable considering consider 60% of America is still white.
>>
>>136611376

Inhabited by anyone that chooses to inhabit it, which has included a wide variety of ideologies over the past decade and still includes leftists, such as yourself. There are no barriers to entry and no ideological moderation.
>>
>>136611376

People don't come here because they lack the ability to intelligently debate and are intimidated by a space that challenges their ideas and doesn't provide an echo chamber or the ability to appeal to moderation to silence their critics.

That's why they invented a /leftypol/.
>>
>>136598248
And have government subsidized housing hold all of these new immigrants? Your solutions all cost trillions in taxpayer money.
>>
>>136610961
That's the thing. My points stand just fine. It's not like if some retarded faggot(IE you) shitposts in response to my points, they suddenly "tore it to shreds". I guess I'm just bored because you guys can't even formulate coherent arguments or rebuttals, which makes this board shittier than it could be.

>No one's buying the "hurrr i'm a conservative just like you guys" meme.

I am a conservative. I know it just inflames your big fat bitchtits that not everyone that criticizes you is a lefty, but deal with it.
>>
>>136611376
/pol/ is a chaos pit but good substantive discussion occurs here every day if you find the right threads

If you are a leftist, expect to get called a faggot or a shill, a lot. There are shills here, and they necessitated a defense mechanism. If any of us tried to discuss politics on plebbit we'd just get banned almost immediately by comparison.
>>
>>136611533
Why would I need to lie about it, and how does it legitimize anything I said? I am a conservative. Why does that rustle your shit so hard? Do we all have to believe in dumbfuck conspiracy theories and agree with you on everything? Is everything left of extreme far right natsoc 1488 a "liberal" to you? Fuck off.
>>
File: 80-kelp.jpg (54KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
80-kelp.jpg
54KB, 345x336px
>>136611376
>"People don't come here to debate."
>Literally debating that right now.
Ok, idiot. You're obviously on some conservative-LARP and the only reason people like you (actual leftists) don't come here is because there is no censorship of ideas, there's no downvote to bury unpopular opinion, and no mods are going to outright ban you for hurting some faggots feelings with the truth. Without those mechanisms in place, liberals cannot hold their own in an actual conversation. Never. For fuck's sake look at OP's posts about "explosion of popularity on the left", it's absolute denial and delusion.
>>
He's right about the GOP.

The RINOs have taken full control of the party apparatus and do not believe BASED BLACK MEN exist.
>>
>>136611696
Plus blacks arent even the biggest minority population, they are overly represented in media, so America is perceived as half black and half white.
>>
File: 1501594595565.jpg (37KB, 428x280px) Image search: [Google]
1501594595565.jpg
37KB, 428x280px
>>136612002
You're not even saying anything of substance right now to debate. You just keep blowing hot air about nothing and rambling about how you're a conservative like anyone believes you. No one's inflamed, we just don't buy your little charade and don't care.
>>
>>136611559
Identity politics is part of the underpinning to understanding systems of oppression, but only part. The issue comes with organizing around identity politics because it is innately individualistic, so it can't empower people to take collective action that holds any power. It is this focus that is the problem. As long as Democrats frame the debate on identity it empower the right wing to do the same. So you are correct in saying it is from the left, but it is misapplied to further policies that run counter to actual leftist goals by the dems
>>
>>136606623
>>136606640

>LEFTISTS ARE RETARDS AND WILL BE DEFEATED

Yes, this isn't an ad hom either of course. Just pure, cold logic, straight from nu-/pol/.
>>
File: DGomsadXgAAv210.jpg (42KB, 665x430px) Image search: [Google]
DGomsadXgAAv210.jpg
42KB, 665x430px
>>136593725
Here is the simple math that will determine whether or not Republicans or Democrats will control the 21st century.

>Will Republicans be able to get Whites to vote Republican at greater proportions than Democrats can get Hispanics to vote Democrat?

Because of Social Justice, which has raised a generation of highly conservative Whites, it seems the former will triumph over the latter, and politics in the US will obtain an equilibrium of Republicans versus Democrats, although nothing is left in stone.
>>
>>136611696
"King of policy" this means nothing. I think you mean to attack him on his incrementalist philosophy, which I would agree is ineffective
>>
>>136611974
I'm not saying we should have more immigrants, just that immigration is not the root of this problem
>>
>>136593725
You come off like a DNCer who has finally come around to realizing a good faith curiosity in what's going. You're still deep in the weeds.

The oldest voices in this movement extoll the virtue "white is the only thing you need to know about policy."Facts got us here. Philosophy shepherded us through ideological induction, and faith in racial fidelity has made facts and philosophy irrelevant. The time for puzzling over how to powerswap an entire race's racial ideology is about 6 years past due. We don't care if our government is socialist, communist, ancap or feudal. We only care that it is white. Critique it all you want, puzzle over how things got this way all you want, but you should probably be looking for a place to go be safe from us if you aren't one of us.
>>
So wait, even civnat is "white identity politics" to you people? Wut?

Also Trump had a pretty good economic message, considering the economy is going crazy in a good way and the dems are prepared to almost totally rip off his policies (except on immigration/refugees/borders).
>>
>>136613306
Lmao
>>
>>136608395
How is Zimbabwe doing by the way? Last time I checked, they were forced to eating rats and starving to death.
>>
>>136612966
Identity politics is collectivist
>>
>>136595003
Get a job. Help your friends and family. Stop worrying if some hypothetical person you dont know in a different country isnt getting his according to you. Change your neighborhood first dickhead then larp about changing statistics all over the world. You are wasting your life trying to get random shitposters to do god knows what anon style over the internet. Do something locally if you really care so much. You wont
>>
>>136614214
He means individualistic in a way that separates whites from negros
>>
>>136593725
he's wrong, GOP is the party of Jews, not whites. They should burn.
>>
File: 1473809571206.png (115KB, 276x230px) Image search: [Google]
1473809571206.png
115KB, 276x230px
>>136607984

Communism can't fail, but people can fail Communism.
>>
>>136595003
>automation begins to replace an exponentially higher number of jobs
>implying

I blame the media for this meme. Realistically there is no way to implement automation in a form that rapidly replaces jobs because the politics in place wont allow for that.

Look, i work in defense. We have technology to already fully automate assembly lines. We don't do it because its political suicide and the government isn't interested in the type of technology that would allow that capability. Half of winning defense contracts depends on how many jobs you create for congress reps in key districts
>>
>>136614617
>It Want Real Communism©
And most likely real communism will never happen because it's imposible.
>>
>>136613684
Subsaharan (African Americans) are genetically far more impulsively aggressive than any other race. The two repeat allele MAOA triples the rate of violent delinquency and 1 in 20 blacks carry it.
http://theunsilencedscience.blogspot.com/2012/12/scientists-rediscover-violence-gene.html?m=1
>>
File: Max_stirner.jpg (10KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner.jpg
10KB, 200x237px
>>136593725
It's all a straight result of overpopulation. Liberals are not the more whatever group compared to conservatives. Every single election map shows simple truth - big cities are blue. Densely populated areas are liberal.. End of story. There's little pendulum effect and actual opinions swaying results, but that's the core of problem. The quick solution is depopulation of cities by means of war/cataclysms.The long solution is keeping it up until welfare state collapses and social unrest leads to riots. Not much other going on that isn't human billion sized mouse utopia.

There's a good side as well - humans are inherently violent, so it will not end with degeneration and rather with new society more suitable for current day and age.
>>
>>136614214
If you are looking at a single identity, not if you are studying intersections
>>
>>136614739
It is already happening. The entire trucking industry will be displaced in the next decades or two, which is 10s of millions of jobs
>>
>>136598248
>If the right wing solution to automation displacing labor is to marginally shrink the labor pool by cutting immigration
Cheaper immigration is pointless, they will all be replaced.
>>
>>136619941
Except some companies are already testing trucks like that but nobody trusts them for safety to open regulations

It might begin within 10 years but it won't be fully completed and even if it did, it will be cheaper to keep a driver with the truck for maintenance and security than the cost of designing a robot truck capable of 100% of that on its own.

The future truck driver will be a glorified riding security guard/delivery/repairman but he will likely exist in some form
>>
>>136620784
I don't think that would last indefinitely, and even if best case it did, wages would go way down
>>
>>136619941
If the political climate is right then maybe. There's also the business side of it as well. It really does take a fully intelligent robot to do everything the human can do and businesses can't wrap their head around how to use it properly.

For example, when a tire blows out what is the automated truck supposed to do? Who changes the tire?

>inb4 another robot

Now you're talking years down the road when retirement waves kick in opening up new demand for more jobs. Probably in trucking.

I'm not saying it can't happen or that truckers will go away but the likelihood of complete market saturation with robots is impractical and highly unlikely. You can speculate all you want but no one has a crystal ball. Even if any of this were possible today politics would still defend jobs. Defense is nothing more than a welfare program. Same with many other government programs.
>>
>>136593725
Who didn't know this

But this is why ppl are correct in saying trump enables racism NATSOC ideals as - he doesn't directly but by being a strong white male he does.

Basically a race war is coming and the whites will win.
>>
>>136614617
>>136614948
What is your solution to automation displacing labor?
>>
>>136622014
Taxing the automation

> duh

And I think automation will free humans from doing drudgery and let them create beautiful works of art again as they have no need to focus on making ends meet.
>>
>>136622291
Congrats you believe in socialism (lite)
>>
>>136622291
A future that doesn't need us, won't include us.

>>136622014
Hire half the poor to protect the nation from the other half.
>>
>>136613053
Strawman argument.
>>
>>136622014
Where is the problem exactly? Are you implying that is a problem now?
>>
File: Interesting.jpg (336KB, 690x930px) Image search: [Google]
Interesting.jpg
336KB, 690x930px
>>136598248

https://www.usnews.com/news/slideshows/10-countries-that-take-the-most-immigrants
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate

We're #1 in the world by a large margin. You're not arguing in good faith. You commies couldn't get the workers to rise up as everyone was pretty happy in the 1950s being a worker. So you took the identity polities route to tear everything down. The problem with that route is our democracies will only hold together as long as we never realize our underlying fundamental racial differences. You retards unlocked Pandoras box but this time no one will be able to close it. We're not all equal, and millions will die because you rubbed our noses in this truth. We had something fairly nice in the 1950's and because your kind thought that wasn't good enough, we're going to lose everything. My God, you fools kicked out the foundations of our society to demolish it right over all our heads.

War will come and with them strong men and democracy will die with it. It won't get replaced by Communism but by Dictators and later back to Kingdoms.
>>
>>136625442
There's a reason why Russian and Chinese dictatorships aren't captured by Globalism. If a world of hostile race-relations ever occurs, violence, not votes, will determine the future.
>>
>>136593725
>Is this a fair analysis or not?

No, it's leftist nonsense.
>>
>>136621859
It doesn't have to be complete to have devestating economic impact. Or the impact could be enormously beneficial, depending on who the money goes to, which is my whole point.
>>
>>136624571
It will be in the coming years
>>
>>136626086
What part is nonsense? Why?
>>
>>136609731
The entire premise on which you're operating is faulty by the very fact that you're holding this conversation to begin with. You keep insisting that /pol/ is somehow relatively intolerant and ant-intellectual, yet every form of opinion is allowed without censorship.

Debate is constantly happening, it just isn't being perpetuated by every single person. There are real conversations and real debates happening all the time, but you seem to focus entirely on the shitposters, and acting like that is literally any different from any other forum.

THAT'S the issue we take with your "intellectual" posturing. You keep posting about how you wish there would be real debate, are actively engaged in a debate, and then KEEP SHOUTING about how no one will legitimately debate you, and choose instead to focus on the shitposts. Pay attention, and filter the garbage posts.

And stop being a faggot.
>>
>>136625442
That's true, I was wrong. I was thinking of or imigration levels from the refugee crisis, which are comparatively very low. Doesn't change the crazy of my point. The reason we have such a high immigration rate is because our economy has to constantly grow. If you don't like that maybe you don't like capitalism.

You actually believe that politics is downstream of culture which is the truest litmus test that someone doesn't have any clue what they are talking about.

Side note, but why do all of the stupidest people on this site and on twitter have historical busts or statues as pictures. It seriously is like clockwork
>>
>>136626971
Keep dreaming. The money is only going to the owners of this country one way or another.

Thanks for wasting my time
>>
>>136627102
Lol? So we are discussing a solution to a problem that does not even exist in its current state? Okay buddy, stop your future LARPing, this is literally a waste of time and you are just pushing your gay agenda with some imaginary problem.
No matter how much automation has already happened we still supposedly need more low wage workers. The notion that we are in some fucked scenario where there won't be any jobs in 10 years is fucking retarded. If you think you can concern /pol/ with this little meme while there are niggers and muslims killing and raping our people is beyond brain dead. You are wasting your time and look like a moron while doing it.
If you are serious about tackling any such problem first step would be stopping immigration.
>>
>>136628004
It could change under socialism though :)
>>
>>136628124
"Future larping"
>>
File: Cheap Labor.jpg (133KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
Cheap Labor.jpg
133KB, 680x464px
>>136627894
>The reason we have such a high immigration rate is because our economy has to constantly grow.

This is the great myth. That low-skill labor causes economic growth. Here's the reality. Low-skill labor hurts public finances because it needs to subsidized to maintain a first world living and to vote Democrat. Eventually, the amount of low-skill labor will overwhelm the United States ability to maintain reserve currency status, and then the entire system will collapse under the weight of its excesses and we become Brazil. All of these immigrants we imported in from Latin America are going to suck dry the finances of the state to support their inability to take care of themselves, which, although the private sector gets the advantage of lower wages, the public sector is effectively overwhelmed.

This argument is the difference between a smart leftist and a dumb leftist. A dumb leftist believes that public finances are unlimited, and that we can eternally afford welfare expenditures for political support, until there is a collapse, like Venezuela. A smart leftist, on the other hand, sees Globalism as a suicidal game which will destroy the cohesion of the state leading to collapse similar to the Bronze Age Collapse.

If you believe the State has infinite power, like every Globalist I've talked to does, then the State cannot collapse under the strain of bad policies. But if you are a realist, and understand governments can fall, then Globalism is a great way to get your government destroyed.
>>
>>136593725
wrong
>white identity politics
>gop wanted a latino fag or a racemixer as presidential candidate

pick one faggot
>>
>>136628415
No it can't. If you actually believe that then you're delusional. The worst part about the left is they are the emperor's new clothes. You have no power. You can't fight the government with violence and you don't have the means to communicate the Marxist message to everyone. Don't have the voting power. Don't have real money to influence anything.

Worst of all. You don't have an iota of a chance at owning any robots or means of production.

Just get off /pol/ man, go and have fun with your qt 3.14 antifa gf. Go to the rallies. Do your thing. Just enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>136628639
I don't disagree with you though. Many of our immigrants are not low skilled. And I think our imigration levels are completely unsustainable, but under our current economic model they are somewhat necessary.

Bad policy kills governments all the time
>>
>>136628951
Identity politics is different from racial purity or whatever smooth brained standard you believe in. It's a neutral term
>>
>>136629376
Why couldn't it?
>>
>>136629479
>Bad policy kills governments all the time

There are literal assassins who worked for the KGB who murdered people just because they interfered with the bad policies of the late Soviet Regime. They were among the least likely to see the collapse coming, because they truly believed they held all power. Your sentence isn't an obvious sentence.

And no. Even I have to concede the high skilled immigrants are a net gain to the system. The problem is that during the 90's-00's, we let in the masses which were extremely low skilled. These low skilled immigrants not only a danger to the national integrity of this nation, but they cannot sustain the state necessary to support the government. You are being disingenuous if you believe that low-skill labor wasn't encouraged by our government (Bush among all people.)
>>
>>136629680
>why couldn't it?
There are plenty of half decent reasons already given to you in this thread. How about you sell me on socialism.

Without invoking emotion or class apeall tell me why a working class person with little to no wealth will have a better economic incentive under socialism over capitalism. Assume utopianism is possible for both systems.
>>
>>136629963
Yeah I'm not here to defend our imigration policies or kgb assassinations. Or gov has done PLENTY if evil shit itself
>>
>>136593725

Its closer than this analysis makes it sound. The republicans barely won the president, and only very recently took congress and statehouses. The coalition has a super slim majority.

The conventional wisdom in the GOP after 2012 was they needed to get more minorities-- so immigration reform was going to be a signature issue. Only a few pollsters (for example Kellyanne Conway) thought flipping working class whites was a winning strategy. Since the republicans won, the democrats are tying themselves in knots trying to figure out if they should embrace class-based politics instead of identity politics.

But the truth is: identity politics was almost a winner in 2012, and the demographic tide will keep moving in that direction.
>>
File: leekuanyew.jpg (65KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
leekuanyew.jpg
65KB, 768x432px
>>136593725

Best part is when he quotes Lee Quan Yew and criticizes first-to-the-post electoral systems
>>
>>136630854
If you could point me to any of them that would be great.

For one socialism is the only system that addresses the question I have been asking over and over which is how to address automation displacing labor. If you have another answer please let me know
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.