[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Claim to be an intellectual community >Can't understand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 25

File: image.png (282KB, 640x640px)
image.png
282KB, 640x640px
>Claim to be an intellectual community
>Can't understand a simple comic made for children
>>
>>136592515
You have to give up something you love and maybe, just maybe, something bigger and not objectively better will materialize, yet you will never have the same connection to the original something that you loved again.
>>
>>136592515
It's filled with skin worshipping retards, what are you expecting from stormfags. You can clobber those idiots over their heads with wisdom but they never learn.
>>
>God
Okay first of all Jesus isn't God, this blasphemous doctrine was invented by the Roman Emperor Constantine in the 4th century AD at the council nicea
Secondly if this is God this is a graven image
>>
>>136592515
>Be jewish
>Can't understand that if you love something, a bigger thing you get to replace it doesn't actually replace it
Nujews confirmed for assburgers.
>>
>>136592515
What actually happens is that he takes the little bear and shows her the big teddy bear and tells her that if she's good for the rest of her life she might get it after she dies
>>
>>136592881
>Denying the Trinity
This was something that many murderous and heretical Christian cults had in common
>>
It's a reference to when God told Abraham to kill his son and then gave him a bigger son.
>>
>>136592515
I understand it, I just don't believe that it's true.
>>
>>136592967
The trinity literally did not exist until 300 years after Jesus' death this is just a historical fact
>>
>>136592515
Unsatisfied with stealing her biggest teddy bear Jesus forces little Suzy to give up the last and smallest bear in her collection, then demands to be thanked for putting her on Earth to take everything from her.
>>
>>136592937

Christianity is Greed for the mentally incapable

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization (the small, real teddy, the here-and-now)

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists (the big hidden teedy), and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

/pol/ "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, that he wants you to have BOTH teddies, that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!
>>
>hurr durr if I say "you can't DISPROVE god" then i ein, checkmate athiests
If you believe in a single religion, you are an atheists to all other religions. By that token you have to disprove every single other religious claim of God's and goddesses, miracles etc. just to validate that stupid argument in the first place
>you can't disprove god therefore hes real
Sure. That will be proven when every other religion is proven wrong. Got your work cut out for you, ignorant abrahamic cucks
>>
But she loves the bear she has. Just because there's a bigger one doesn't mean it's not a loss. Trusting that faggot will mean losing her sentimental childhood toy and getting some consolation bear.
>>
File: image.png (204KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204KB, 800x1200px
>>136592843
>Templarp
You worship skin, but only shitskin you cuck
>>
Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.
>>
Why can't she have both bears?
>>
So Jesus is grooming that kid with more and more presents but she still won't give up her virginity? Good on her, I say. Shame she's like 1 in 20 of modern women, down from 6 in 10 not fifty years ago.
>>
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".
>>
>>136593217
MAH SKIN
>>
Christians were never supposed to get power. The religion never worked like that. His kingdom is NOT of this world. That is why Paul didn't try to create a crusader state. Because the only stable, non self-contradicting position christianity can take is the one of a pacifist minority that is protected by the arms of someone with will to power.

"The meek will inherit the Earth" becomes a declaration of suicide when adopted by the strong
>>
File: 15022100793981587321302.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
15022100793981587321302.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Got this for my gf and she loves it. Does this count?
>>
File: CNC0w.jpg (48KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
CNC0w.jpg
48KB, 400x490px
ARYAN BLOOD
SHITSKINS BTFO!
>>
File: beauty of the aryan woman.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
beauty of the aryan woman.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>136593217
Nice somebody posted my OC
>>
>>136593372
Oh, I've got the Manga bible, it's awesome. Satan looks really cool in the temptation scene.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 1024x860px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 1024x860px
>>136593319
>>136593385
>>136593453
Nigger detected
>>
File: Sargon-Of-Reddit.jpg (112KB, 818x656px) Image search: [Google]
Sargon-Of-Reddit.jpg
112KB, 818x656px
>>136593319
>>
>>136592515
Yesssss this was always one of my favorite threads. So glad you're bringing it back OP
>>
can christfags answer me a couple of questions?

I am under the impression that Christianity says that the ignorant about God will be saved.

If not, can you answer what happens to those who mankind and God have failed to bring the gospel to?

Under the assumption that the ignorant are saved, wouldn't it be a good idea for all living generations to turn silent about God to save ALL future generations?

Sure, the living generations would damn their souls, but their sacrifice would literally save everyone else for the rest of the existance of mankind.
>>
>>136593372
If you cut out all the genealogies and the repetition, the bible would be a much more readable book, but also much shorter.
>>
>>136592515
He takes the bear. Unfortunately, the girl once had impure thoughts about Justin Bieber- so instead of the big bear, Jesus sends her to burn in hell for eternity...
>>
File: 1495582635937.jpg (81KB, 720x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1495582635937.jpg
81KB, 720x1118px
>>136592515
I lost a lot of small bears and never got a big one.
You wont fool me again.
>>
File: 1501703083537.jpg (50KB, 620x490px) Image search: [Google]
1501703083537.jpg
50KB, 620x490px
>>136592515
Why doesn't he just fucking explain it to her? Why doesn't he just tell her that if she gives up her little teddy bear, she will get a big teddy bear in return? And why would god even bother approaching her in this way in the first place? If he made her, and knows everything, then surely he knows that she won't be convinced without some kind of evidence? If he really wanted her to find salvation, maybe he could present the case in a manner she would understand and resonate with?

I swear, the moment you apply a fragment of critical thinking to this shit it all falls to pieces.
>>
>>136593583
Is it the Siku one? I thought about getting it.
>>
>>136592515
Wait, is jesus a paedo?
>>
>But I like civilization, human achievement, free will, race, and natural truth
>Just trust me goy
>>
>>136592515
Jesus wants to destroy our attachments to give us material wealth? Guess he really is a jew.
>>
>>136592920
This!
>>
>>136592515
Look he already stole some other poor child's toy, she shouldn't give him hers.
>>
>>136593836
>to give us material wealth

material wealth in an alternative, inexistent, jewish dimension

Christianity truly is "Greed for Morons"
>>
>>136592967
To be fair the Catholic church was far more murderous than most heretical cults.
>>
>>136593749
Yes. I've only got the NT one. It's actually surprisingly good and not as tacky as you might expect. It's got a very "this is writen for Japanese people to explain what the Hell is going on with Christianity " vibe to it.
>>
>>136593733

That's the point, Leaf. Some things can't be explained by critical thought. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>136593633
They get put in limbo on the very outskirts of hell, where they sit in peace with poets and Saladin :^)
>>
>>136593949
> I believe in things that can't be explained by critical thought
> You are the one that is a fucking idiot.

???
>>
File: 1502077741002.jpg (23KB, 402x431px) Image search: [Google]
1502077741002.jpg
23KB, 402x431px
>>136592515
>decide to not be as wasteful and to stick with a more modest teddy bear that you love and enjoy, hoping that Jesus will understand
>burn in hell because of it
>>
>>136593319
>race is just skin colour
Back to R*ddit you go.
>>
>>136592515
>you should give up all attachments for rewards that aren't actually real
Wow, how deep.
>>136592843
>skin worshipping
Yes, that's right goy, loving your people is bad, these shitskins are as important as them.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (187KB, 598x465px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
187KB, 598x465px
>>136592726
this guy
>>
File: 1501095494481.jpg (39KB, 520x472px) Image search: [Google]
1501095494481.jpg
39KB, 520x472px
>>136593949
And that's my point, you retard. God ought to know that what he's doing will not convince her, seeing as he is omniscient and all. If he made us with the ability to understand and demand logic and evidence, he can't possibly then expect us to just throw that out the window in his one specific case. All it would take is a little bit of evidence, and this evidence is apparently withheld from us deliberately all to test our ability to not use the brain he apparently gave us.

What the fuck kind of bullshit is this?
>>
File: image3398.png (283KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image3398.png
283KB, 640x640px
>>136592515
>>
>>136593153
I love this pasta, its so well written and the christcucks never gave ant reply to it.
>>
>>136593633
The law is in the hearts of everyone that's what it says in the bible, that's why no matter where you go generally speaking every culture and society has similar laws.
>>
>>136593082
>>136592881
Spotted the mormon.
>>
>>136593633
>I am under the impression that Christianity says that the ignorant about God will be saved.
That's heresy. Have you not heard "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; none will come to the Father except through me"?
>>
>>136594786
Can you answer what happens to those who mankind and God have failed to bring the gospel to?
>>
>>136594674
We don't have Mormons in Canada
>>
>>136594911
It is said Jesus talked to the souls chained in darkness after he was crucified. If you never heard of Jesus and his teachings you are given one more chance in the after life to accept them
>>
>>136594911
Damnation. That's why spreading the gospel is important.
>>
>>136593153
>where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal

Everyone dies, This world is a testing ground.

>its so well written and the christcucks never gave ant reply to it.

I only believe in Christianity because it only is an extension of historical evidence of Sumerian truths that lent their way into Judaism.

Ex: NASA Lies, the World is Flat with 4 Corners and there was a Deluge.
Additionally, Christian prophecy is getting fulfilled in our lifetimes.
Revelation 13:16 is true the mark of the beast is coming so no one can buy or sell . This corresponds with the globalist's agenda.

Also since the Illuminati are satanists, luciferians, and moloch worshippers, this confirms Christianity to be true.
>>
>>136593153
good pasta desu
>>
>>136593217
>Chinks
>Christian
>>
>>136594911
Harrowing of hell if they were virtuous.
Otherwise, eternal suffering.
>>
>>136595131
> the World is Flat with 4 Corners

wait wat
>>
>>136595151
Look at some stayistics, nigger
>>
>>136592515

Jesus is dumb enough to think a kid would accept an exchange of a loved toy just because the new one is bigger.

Jesus: the materialist.
>>
File: 1501783340337.gif (2MB, 478x403px) Image search: [Google]
1501783340337.gif
2MB, 478x403px
>>136595092
How about all the people who died thousands of years beforehand? We're they all just suffering torment and damnation for all that time just because God hadn't got around to nailing himself to a tree yet? How is that fair or just? It's utterly vile on the face of it, pointing to a lazy, uncaring deity who happily throws his creations into a pit of eternal suffering.
>>
>>136595257
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China
>2.53%
>>
>>136595369
There was no hell before. It was just quietness. Before Jesus, only people who were really just like Elijah could get in to heaven.
>>
>>136592515
>jew has a big bear but wants your small bear as well

Not hard to understand at all.
>>
>>136595535
The Harrowing of Hell tells a different story. Please understand your own theology before arguing it.
>>
>>136592843
>thinks race is only skin deep
Did you fail science class?
>>
>>136595369
Also And to answer your question those were the souls in darkness. All of the people before that didn't see Jesus. Also children and people who are mentally retarded get automatic admission into heaven. Don't know what other Christian's think but I know this is what the Orthodox Church teaches
>>
>>136595331
You're looking at it superficially and not understanding the metaphor.
The small bear represents worldly attachments; your friends, family, property, etc. The large bear is the promise of eternity.
The metaphor is still stupid because the promised reward isn't real.
>>136595513
And what is 2% of 1.3 billion?
>>
>>136595778
1/50th.
>>
>>136595677
There is a difference between the hell of the damned and the hell of Sheol. Sheol was just a place where souls slept after death before the descendent of arrival of Jesus.
>>
>>136595704
He went to theology instead.
>>
>>136595677
Christian theology is vague and contradictory when talking about hell.
At the time the concept of the harrowing of hell was developed, hell was still more a boring dreary place (Hades, Sheol) instead of the fire and brimstone.
>>
>>136595092
then wouldn't it be better to keep all future generations in the dark when it comes to God?
what better way to convince people of God than God himself?
This "second chance" seems just that. A better, faster, painless way of spreading the gospel.

>>136595096
God damns people whose only fault is that others failed them?

>>136595161
What is being virtous if you do not know of God's virtue?
One's own cultural/individual idea of virtue?
>>
>>136595369
We are all tainted with original sin and deserve to suffer. Human nature is fundamentally wicked. No punishment is unfair

It's pussies failing to preach this correctly which is where the whole gay fairness expectation comes in (life isn't fair you dumb lead), which people then try and use against religion
>>
File: styx.jpg (168KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
styx.jpg
168KB, 800x430px
MEME
>>
>>136595750
No they go limbo if they are unbaptised in Catholicism
>>
File: intellectualism in a nutshell.png (732KB, 1091x692px) Image search: [Google]
intellectualism in a nutshell.png
732KB, 1091x692px
>>136592515
>intellectualism is good
>>
>>136596056
its about spreading the opportunity for others to live a spiritual life and spread the message of peace. There are more things to do than worrying about what race you are.
>>
>>136596451
> spread the message of peace

literally what

Jesus said shit about "peace"

he said QUITE explicitly, that his path was a path of death: husband against wife, mother against son and daughter against father, and that is exactly how christianity have behaved historically
>>
>>136596622
He didn't mean be a violent douche. He meant just do the right thing and often times that puts you in conflict with other people
>>
>>136596622
It's nihilistic philosophy. Life is suffering, only in death is there peace.
>>
>>136595088
Obviously you never went to alberta.

Also take the dixie flag off you fucking leaf.
>>
>>136594378
It's just an Ethos argument, nothing special.
>>
>>136596451
I don't get your point.
>>
>>136592515
Obviously Jesus hates children, which is why he steals their toys.
>>
>>136592515
Just give her both you omnipotent faggot
>>
>>136593046
kek'd
>>
File: frodo.png (214KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
214KB, 400x399px
>>136592515
Why doesn't Jesus just give her both?
>>
>>136597775
There's more to christianity than just worrying about if you are going to heaven or not. It's not even guaranteed among christians. We still have to live a healthy spiritual life style and not be jerks
>>
>>136593633
I always thought this. If the natives will go to heaven without knowing about God then why the fuck are you telling them?!!
>>
>>136592515
what if she doesn't want a big stupid bear you stupid jewgod? don't you think that'd be awkward for her to carry around you fucking? why even take the old one anyway? god is such a cunt
>>
>>136599099
What does there being more to it matter in regards to what I'm questioning?
>>
>>136599633
I am explaining why it's worth spreading
>>
It's a really poor metaphor for God's offer of salvation.
>>
>>136592515
her dead father gave her that fucking teddybear
>>
>>136592515
>Keeping the teddy bear behind your back.
>Asking for trust.
>Doing nothing to earn said trust.
>Getting butthurt when people don't give you the little teddy bear.
>Meanwhile there's a hundred other people who look just like you saying the exact same thing.
>None of them have secret giant teddy bears.
>None of them want your teddy bear either.
>Child is somehow stupid for not giving away the one thing everyone seems to want.
>>
>>136592967

Isaac Newton, John Milton, and John Locke were unitarians. Your astonishing lack of education in this regard is evinced by your actually presuming that somebody who denies the Trinity is a "Mormon." >>136594674

There is not a single verse in the entire Bible to support the nonsense of Trinitarianism, unless you count the fraudulent Comma Johanneum, which was interposed into it for precisely that reason -- to perpetuate a pious fraud in the face of there being no evidence to support it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma_Johanneum
>>
>>136592515
>this retard again
Still posting your fairy tale comics for children, fahddah O'malley?
Don't you have some altar boys to be jerking off right now?
>>
>>136601679
Well actually there is. When John the Baptist baptized Jesus, the Son was present, God the Father shown his light on him and spoke, and the holy spirit descended on him like a dove. These are the three aspects of the single God Head all present at once, and this isn't the only instance.
>>
>>136602434

It nowhere says there that the Holy Spirit is God. It could be an emanation of him, a manifestation, a messenger - whatever you please. As for Jesus, in that same Gospel he says: "The Father is greater than I" (14:28).
>>
>>136592515
>Commandment Ten: You shall not covet

Being religious for a big reward is coveting.
>>
>>136592515
Is that nigga Jesus on a teddybear stealing spree or something?
>>
>>136596104
>punishing someone for something they have no control over

Life isn't fair, but then again, life isn't an omnipotent deity that preaches unconditional love with one face, and eternal punishment for something an ancestor so ancient that nobody alive knows if she was real or not did.

Any god that acts like that isn't worthy of worship.

If the Hebrew God is real, then Satan did nothing wrong.
>>
>>136596104
>No punishment is unfair
wow, you're a sadistic woo-woo fuck
creating a fault in the system and then punishing people for that fault is waaaay beyond fucked up
>>
>>136594389
Underrated.
>>
>>136592726
So you are too autistic to understand it or are you trying to sound pseudo intellectual on purpose or is it some other form of retardation maybe?
>>
>>136594516
because its not well written at all
>>
>>136592515
So I'm supposed to give up a wife if a women with bigger boobs comes around?
>>
>>136593633
You can follow God without knowing you do, I assume that if someone follow the truth in their heart but dies before they get to hear the message then yes they will be saved just like children are saved automatically.

The point however is to walk with God, to do that you must tell people the truth, if you let people wallow in their ignorance and hurt themselves during their lives on the earth then you are not doing good. You are letting them suffer, avoiding responsibility by using that as an excuse.

not to mention, satan would still exist, masons would still exist, catholics too etc so where would the benefit really be? People can be easily corrupted when the person informing them about the truth have very sinister intentions and also manipulate the person and now this happens in a world without any obvious good morals left because they all died in shame.
>>
>>136593733
Because he have explained it, that is how the image was made, the problem is, as the image shows, that people don't trust.
>>
>>136593944
Material wealth is never seen as a problem by the bible, but to love your material wealth over other things however is a problem.

in the next life material possessions wont be able to corrupt us because the evil is gone so why would it be a problem?
>>
>>136607716

> do not save treasures for tomorrow

> do not save
> tomorrow
>>
>>136593945
by design, it is satanic in origin.
I mean, the pope supposedly is the temporary replacement jesus on earth, that gives him the person the authority of God the way they explain things and if that is not pure heresy then I don't know what is
>>
>>136592515
>implying children aren't emotionally attached to their teddy bears no matter how small, old or ugly they are
>>
>>136593774
No, didn't you get the comic? He is a teddy bear hoarder.
>>
>>136607807
yeah, now read the rest of the book before and after that line and then come back.

how often do you read other books like that? one single line and then you think you know the complete message?
>>
>>136603366
It's almost like he sacrificed his only son to absolve mankind and gave us a very simple choice. Don't be a dick and get to Heaven. Be a dick despite repeated warnings not to be one, and suffer for it.
>>
>>136592515
>Claim to be an intellectual community
That's where you're wrong kiddo
>>
>>136592515
She does not want to relinquish the little bear, because it needs her. She is its guardian and caretaker. Her expression of "love" is not merely a preference, but a commitment to the wellbeing of the little bear. She does not consider her own needs in objecting to relinquishing her charge, only the little bear's needs. The thought of 'better-dealing' her little bear is abhorrent to her.
>>
File: 1490298857877.jpg (128KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1490298857877.jpg
128KB, 1000x666px
>>136593046
Good shit
>>
>>136592515
why does kike-on-a-stick assume that bigger is better?
>>
File: 1501089076593.jpg (31KB, 720x778px) Image search: [Google]
1501089076593.jpg
31KB, 720x778px
>>136592515
>implying bigger is better

>jesus as the purveyor of materialism

>implying the little girl doesnt know whats best for her

>millenial concept of religion

you are your own god, if you are aware, a step on the way to awake
>>
>>136593046
manlets btfo
>>
>>136592515
>Claim to be reasonable people
>Still talk about retaking Istanbul
Deus Vult fags are just as bad as Argentines shouting "las malvinas son argentinas."
>>
>>136592515
I don't care that the bear behind his back is bigger. If I was the child I know the smaller bear I have would hold a lot of sentimental value to me. Why trade?
>>
>>136609747
>>136609158
>hurr durr, what is a symbolic message?

and stop with your new age, UN driven satanic "you are your own god" bullshit, its what you preach that they will push as the millennial concept of religion btw
>>
File: 1501307516289.jpg (12KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1501307516289.jpg
12KB, 258x258px
>>136610245
go watch your sister get raped by a nigger you millenial dipshit
>>
>>136610364
unlike Sweden we are trying to keep them out and still have less than 2% muslim population, its gonna be fine for a little longer and if we remember our religious roots and national pride then they will never be able to topple us, anyone who attack our strengths must be someone that want to see us fall, do you?
>>
File: 1501952615560.jpg (99KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501952615560.jpg
99KB, 800x500px
>>136610602

go eat your herring and wear your mother's panties

be a good doggie

you understand nothing of religion, just repeat what you are told to repeat
>>
>>136610846
Far from it, I read the bible and sometimes I discuss it with my friends and try to relate it to current events. It is almost 15 years since I was member of any church of the like. If you think some of it sounds familiar its probably due to the fact it originates from the same book and should be somewhat similar even if said with new words
>>
>>136593217

This
>>
>>136592881
So Jesus Christ is what then? Who do we pray to if not Jesus Christ, whose crucifixion and resurrection to the throne is the reason for our salvation?
>>
>>136606554
he has a good point. fuck your thread. that guy rocks.
>>
>>136592515
Typical kike. She's already thankful for what she has. You just aim to beggar her fealty by bribing here with an unsolicited upgrade. Leave the fucking kid alone, kike.
>>
File: 1501779046130.jpg (82KB, 850x479px) Image search: [Google]
1501779046130.jpg
82KB, 850x479px
>>136592515
>>
File: Cz40AL5UoAAHOgK.jpg (100KB, 674x903px) Image search: [Google]
Cz40AL5UoAAHOgK.jpg
100KB, 674x903px
>>136615589
>>
>>136615902
its not my thread though, and if you have to change the subject for your argument to be good then its not really good
>>
So it says donate it in this life or whatever and this investment will pay of way bigger in the afterlife.

It's the concept of afterlife.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.