[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

** BREAKING NEWS * *: CBD being ignored by pharma jew, it is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: CBD.jpg (101KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
CBD.jpg
101KB, 680x680px
CBD is the single best natural medicine by far. It is a safe, non-addictive, non-psychoactive, organic instant serotonin release to the brain.

It helps with a multitude of issues such as anxiety disorders, ADHD, OCD, depression, bipolar disorder and various personality disorders.

It also works as a pain medication and anti-inflammatory. It helps with skin conditions such as eczema, it relieves issues from Parkinson's disease, it can treat fibromyalgia and chronic pain. It helps patients with Alzheimer and can actually reverse it and dementia.

In extreme dosages, it can rid cancer completely. (see Rick Simpson oil).

It is being ignored because it is the single biggest threat to pharma/medical industry. It would destroy it completely.

See /r/CBD for more information. Fight the pharma jew. Release the cancer cure.
>>
my only question is: why is (((hollywood))) and the media constantly promoting weed use if they don't want you getting it's medicinal effects?
>>
File: hemp-chart.jpg (948KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
hemp-chart.jpg
948KB, 2048x2048px
>>136585005
>>
CBD helps create empathy in those who lack it due to personality disorders.

That is a very big problem for the pharma jew.

>>136585382
High THC is bad for people who are mentally ill (the people they target). They suppress the CBD stuff and don't give it much attention... And yes THC is addictive and can cause withdrawal to those who are psychologically dependent and are chronic smokers.

CBD is the real cure.
>>
CBD is safe to use with children and pets.
>>
JUST READ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabidiol

Why doesn't the pharma jew speak up about this magical medicine?
>>
rick simpson was right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQwwGPiyW9M
>>
>>136585556
>muh hemp is the best plant on earth
No shit, Hemp and hemp oil and byproducts of it can be used to create most of that stuff but in general, it is sub par or extremely inefficient compared to alternatives, or lacks desirable qualities.
If it was "that great" it would have never fallen out of fashion in most of the world PRIOR to cannabis bans.

Case in point, textiles. Cotton is 10x more comfortable than Hemp.

>hemp paper
Not as nice to write on as actual (NON RECYCLED) wood pulp paper.
>Foods
Hemp oil isn't that great for cooking with.
>personal hygiene
You ever try Hemp soap like (((DR BRAUHNERS)))? IT's shit and hard to get off of you. It's not ideal.
>building material
LOL
>>
>>136585005
go to bed, joe
>>
>>136585005
>reduces blood sugar
>reduces function in immune system
>reduces small intestine contractions
some serious side effects there especially if you are
>diabetic
>immunodeficient
>or taking a medicine that causes constipation
>>
Is there a reliable source for,this cbd online? Lots of scammers it seems.
>>
>>136585746
>THC is addictive and can cause withdrawal to those who are psychologically dependent and are chronic smokers.

nope.
>>
>>136586202
>Why doesn't the pharma jew speak up about this magical medicine?

haven't figured out how to monetize/profiteer from it yet?
>>
>>136589439
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa_RhrKUkd8

just buy an ounce of good pot and do it yourself
>>
>>136589439
NuClear, BlueBird, DutchNaturalHealing...

Check out /r/CBD on reddit, they have information and list of real vendors.
>>
>>136590034
Nuleaf* not Nuclear lol
>>
>>136585382
they want people to hate marihuana culture, so then people support it being illegal and never used as medicine
>>
>>136589573
it's true

I smoked a lot in college and when I quit it was worse than cigs
headaches,super grumpy,couldn't eat right for a week and didn't poop right for 2 weeks
now is legal in my state and boss don't care so I smoke sometimes but I'm not gonna get into every day smoking again
>>
>>136585005
Would the extreme dosages be harmful? Dumping a shit ton on drugs into your blood stream doesn't sound like a great idea.
>>
>>136590469
You can't overdose on CBD. You can take tons of it and it'll be safe.
>>
>>136590469
better than chemo or dying of cancer

but if you're normal it's bad for your body vs just being clean and sober and non medicated
>>
>>136585005
>CBD is the single best natural medicine by far. It is a safe, non-addictive, non-psychoactive, organic instant serotonin release to the brain.
Still not as magical as acetylsalicylic acid, sorry.
>>
>>136590700
You can overdose on sunlight, water, and oxygen.

I was going to read the rest of the thread, but you convinced me not to. Thanks.
>>
>>136590700
you can't OD and die instantly but that doesn't make it "safe" to overload any of your bodies systems even The endocannabinoid system
>>
CBD is legal nationwide though. You can very easily buy CBD hemp oil or isolate on the internet.
>>
>>136590868
your loss, in the meantime we'll be enjoying the benefits of cbd
>>
CBD working in real time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17NMICsl5OY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XHEoUeAD7s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDYQN500rFU
>>
>>136585005
Most people against Marijuana don't even know what cbd's are. Let them keep popping pills.
>>
Of you spend 5hrs a day smoking weed watching Rick and Morty season 69 you are still being a degenerate for not fulfilling your duty of being an independent human bean. You are a slave of both yourself, the TV and the drug. Everything with moderation m8
>>
>>136590034
I'd order some, but I can only afford the one for pets.
>>
>>136585005
>Ignored
Oh you poor naive little stoner. Pharma companies are well aware of CBD and are paying very close attention to it. Currently they can't touch it without risking their entire businesses because CBD is schedule one. Historically big pharma has lobbied against CBD because it's a threat to opioid profits, and pharma companies would much rather be selling something that's addictive than non-addictive.

But the legalization movement has gained momentum and big pharma is looking to the future. Their new strategy is that if CBD must come to market they must control it. Currently they're lobbying for CBD to be removed from schedule 1, but only for CBD products given FDA approval. Getting that approval requires extensive, expensive human trials that only big pharma companies can afford. If they get their way, any small scale manufacturer who wants to produce CBD will be fucked, and big pharma will reap the profits.
>>
File: 1501575576641.jpg (68KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1501575576641.jpg
68KB, 600x450px
I'm unconvinced about CBD. My favorite cannabis strains use very little. All it seems to do is quiet one of the harmonics in my mind. I sometimes use this to soothe social anxiety, but I've literally found no other application, and the disharmonic note in my thoughts keeps me awake if I use CBD too close to bedtime.
It just seems very Jewish somehow. Like aspartame.
>>
Here's Rowdy Gowdy questioning why pot is schedule 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1VcPt-8y8
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.