[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your personal experiences and encounters with Jews /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 55

File: orthodox_jews_fight_jews.jpg (20KB, 415x273px) Image search: [Google]
orthodox_jews_fight_jews.jpg
20KB, 415x273px
What are your personal experiences and encounters with Jews /pol/?

Never met one myself, not many here
>>
>>136583646
I had a jewish friend when I was a child, his name was Levi, he had a huge house with a huge ass swimming pool. We used to be true friends and play everyday, but we grew up and had to face reality: he was a Jew, I was a Muslim, we weren't children anymore, our blood and our faith are different, we're enemies, he had to fulfill his duty as a Jew and I had to fulfill mine as a Muslim...
Jk we just grew up and and stopped being friends due to distance.
>>
>>136584142
But damn... I miss his huge house, nigga had a wall fresco in his hallway
>>
>>136583646

There's a large concentration of them in Gateshead. Creepy little gremlins, basically.
>>
>>136583646
Shit I was hoping we'd get a thread like this soon. You guys aren't going to believe me, it's too stereotypical.

>last night
>went drinking with a couple friends
>bars all shut by 2
>head to a 24 hour shop for some food (takeaways shut too)
>Jews in the shop
>full on hats and curly hair down the sides of their faces
>otherwise dressed normally
>just keep out of their way
>don't trust myself around them drunk
>already giggling to myself
>get what I want and go to pay
>they're in the queue ahead of me
>I shit you not /pol/ at the till they asked if there were any discounts
>got told no
They holiday around here kind of regularly but mostly I just see them on the street and don't see them doing anything in particular let alone genuinely playing into the Jew stereotype.
>>
>>136583646
Only met one and he was always making fun of the 6 million. He was okay I guess.
>>
I work in the Superior Court system so I see a lot of jew lawyers. Kinda funny cuz they're so stereotypical with their yarmulke, their nose, and curly hair.

I saw one of them bless and pray to his dollar bill (at least that's what I think he was doibg) before using it to buy a soda.

Also my friend's friwnd was a jew and I rember him throwing a tantrum back when we were in high school because we wanted to go bowling and the happy hour rates for bowling were done; he didn't want to pay full price. Pretty funny

Other than being cheap, there is not much else I know about them
>>
>>136583646
I'm jewish and post here all the time.
>>
>>136583646
Destruction of anything white or Christian. Had a like in my company as a zogbot. HE was always advocating for EO complaints anytime a bigger was reprimanded and, got any Christian holiday celebration outright cancelled.
>>
>>136583646
scum, angry and degenerate
>>
I was nearly hit by a jew on a scooter in Gibraltar
>>
>>136583646
Never met one and I'd like to keep it that way.
>>
>>136583646
My mom's "Jewish"
>>
>>136583646
Thieves, one and all. I've worked for several and in retrospect it's hard to distinguish them - they all acted the same. They aren't really like businessmen who want to grow their companies and expand their wealth that way. The Jews want to wring the wealth out of individual goys one at a time.
>>
ugly, smelly, only smart in deceiving people
>>
>>136586365
You mean by a monkey
>>
>>136585835
Quick rundown?
>>
>>136583646
Greedy and vile cunts. They take and take but don’t you dare ask them for a favor.
>>
>>136583646
there was this one guy in school that i wanted to beat up all the time
>>
>>136586855
Have you ever seen a jew in Japan? Do they exist there?
>>
>>136583646
I personally knew three jews.

1. One cheated on his goy wife with a chick who was like 20 years younger than him. He and his wife ran a store together, the chick he fucked also worked there. His wife ended up leaving the store instead of him.

2. A super liberal hippie who does lots of drugs and fucks lots of dudes and is always crashing her car.

3. A super feminist who had a hissy fit while we were watching Wolf of Wall Street because the strippers in the movie objectified women and started beating her boyfriend in front of everyone.
>>
>>136584312
>concentration
lel
>>
>>136587810
>and started beating her boyfriend in front of everyone.
That escalated quickly
>>
File: 1502205482267.jpg (157KB, 1245x973px) Image search: [Google]
1502205482267.jpg
157KB, 1245x973px
>>136583646
They're pretentious when you get to know them bc goyim
>>
>>136583646
The ones I met were assholes. The only Jews I've met that I was aware were Jews were a handful when I was in Germany. Or actually I don't know if they were Jews, I just know they were from Israel. I saw an orthodox Jew walk in the street in Stockholm once will the full outfit once, probably a tourist. I don't count that as having met him really.
>>
>>136584312
Up north? That's a surprise thought they were mostly London.
>>
>>136587810
Actually I forgot one.

Another super liberal hippie who is also a huge slut. HOWEVER, she also is protesting Israel all the time because of the whole Palestinian thing.

Essentially jews are huge sluts.
>>
>>136585835

same lol
>>
>>136587915
That bitch was crazy. I hope their not still together.

One time the cops came to one of our parties and she kept talking shit to the cops calling them names and shit and we were all under age. She was just bad news in general.
>>
I knew one, he was a Christian. Pretty descent actually.
>>
>>136588192
wat
>>
>>136587810

#2 sounds exactly like my old roommate
>>
I live in the most jewish suburb in my country, like half the suburbs population is jewish, i know alot of them very well.

Alot of them are pretty well off and some keep to them selves quite a bit, but there's also alot of poor jewish families and alot of them who interact with heaps of non-jews in their day to day lives.

I don't see it /pol/, there's basically no difference between one of my local jews and a typical white person in terms of values and lifestyle, with the only relevant factors causing differences seeming to be identity politics and religious customs, the former of which shouldn't even be a problem since everything else is so similar anyway. Some are chill and some are cunts but every race is like that.

Idk about jews in other parts of the world, but 19 years of living in a jew suburb has formed my above opinion
>>
I grew up in northern New Jersey suburb of Manhattan, so I was naturally surrounded by jews. There were so many jews in my town, that public schools had days off on prominent jewish holidays.

I had many jewish friends growing up, but they definitely stick together, particular as we got older. My family was a member of the local JCC, despite being Christian, because our local YMCA was trashy and filled with nigs and other assorted shitskins.

Pretty much all the stereotypes are true. The neurosis, the lack of physical prowess, sickly kids, cucked fathers, loud opinionated pushy mothers, the shrill and nasal voices, the social progressiveness.

I don't remember having many outright negative interactions with them. I do remember one family getting mad at me because I didn't want to wear a yarmulke at the first bar mitzvah that I attended. I eventually capitulated.
>>
There's gotta be about 2-3 thousand in my city.

The vast majority of them keep to themselves, most of the Jews around here are Orthodox Jews so aside from their nightly "vampire walks" as I call them, they don't bother a soul. Kind of shit drivers.

Then we have the Jews who don't go to temple and live on the nice side of town. Kids I went to school with, funny, cool. Loaded as fuck though, so kind of missing out on the "normal people work" mentality.

And then we have our blue collar Jews. They own and operate, sometimes work in trades. Construction, plumbing, electrical, restaurant supplies. They are middle class. You can see them at bars and just out in public with all the other blue collar dudes.

All in all, most Jews I've met are fine. The Russian Jews are up to shady shit though, as are the Persian Jews. You can hang with them, but they are just always up to "no good".
>>
>>136584789
If they were wearing the full suits they're probably poor as fuck because they'd be too religious & observant to hold a proper job
>>
>>136588692
Yeah this. Orthodox Jews ain't running shit. They're broke.
>>
I know 3,

One is a pretty casual guy, makes deadpan witty jokes alot but for the most part is a typical Michael Cera type.

One is effeminate and is married to a tranny; hes a physicist and a hard coworker so I let him be and don't associate.

Last one is a gymrat /fit/ type. Fun guy to talk with about women although when he gets drunk he goes reverse hitler and try to sell you on jews being the true master race saying "if aryans were the master race then why would hitler wanna kill all the jews?"
>>
>>136583646

I like pol because people talk about us a lot... Am Jew ama
>>
>>136588988
I think you're thinking of hasidic jews. Orthodox jews are often quite wealthy. Ben Shapiro is an orthodox jew, as a Jared Kushner.

Although, you're right about hasidic jews often being poor in many cases. Still, many of them are quite rich, especially in New York City. B&H Video is owned by hassids. Plus, they own a ton of rental properties, particularly in the neighboring slums in Brooklyn.
>>
>>136588657
I want to add something and it's important for /pol/ to hear it too.

I want to tell you guys about the Muslims in my city.

Aside from the recent refugees who all hang out together, smell and play soccer or eat Shwarma all day, the muslims who have been here for a bit are fucking garbage people. They are the shadiest, shittiest group of people with money you can imagine. Stuck up, always thinking they are better than you, always doing something illegal, always looking like the cast of Jersey Shore, always getting into arguments and speaking in Arabic at clubs and bars, and all, I mean all of them (that are Arab at least) hold some positive attitude towards hardcore islamists. I mention Arab in parenthesis because we have lots of Balkan Muslims too and they couldn't give a rats ass about Islam. The Albo's and Bosnians in my city are some of the nicesst, hardest working folks with the hottest daughters and most cultured sons I have ever met in my life. There's a big Albanian church here and the muslims go there because as mentioned, they don't care about religion, they just like to go hang out with their friends and cousins.
>>
>>136588988
Pretty much

Even in Israel heaps of secular tax paying citizens fucking hate their guts because they have fuckloads of kids, control the vote with their 10 kids each to implement shitty theocratic policies like the west bank settling and huge welfare scheme + army exemption for religious cunts.
>>
They are mostly decent respectful folks, depending on the variety of Jew.

NEVER TRUST a Jew, they will fuck-you over every time, mostly behind-your-back .

For entertainment you could try dropping a shekel or two around them and pretend you didn't notice, or glue a shekel to the floor!

I think the Jew is trained to do a "Shekel-Check" with the toe of his shoe, (to check for glue) before he picks it up.
>>
I've had much experience with Joos. Much of it so crazy, it's almost unbelievable.
>>
>>136589403
Yeah, with the big black coats and shit. They do better than Puerto Ricans and Blacks considering they live like them. But they are still pretty fucking poor.
>>
>>136584312
Never knew this till I was driving home from Newcastle and there were thousands of them at a petrol station haggling over a 30p can of fucking coke.
>>
File: 1494382455436.gif (736KB, 451x322px) Image search: [Google]
1494382455436.gif
736KB, 451x322px
>>136583646
I had multiple experiences with Jews
> When I was in elementary school there was this one Jewish kid that was fat and annoying, and now he's on the road to becoming a news anchor (very ironic isn't it?)
> When I was in high school, I had 3 Jewish friends who were really cool and had extensive knowledge on music and art but are huge advocates for drugs and annoys me by talking about their trips all the damn time.
> Also in high school, I use to work in a restaurant that had a middle aged Jewish cashier. He was cool and chill but obviously look depressed as if his family is disappointed in his life choices.
> I went to trade school with this one obnoxious Jew who kept interrupting the instructor by asking a bunch questions with a smirk just to trip up the instructor to make himself look smart, he was the first Jew I've ever met who smell like ass.
> Also supposedly my mother told me that a bunch of Jews brought out the company my mom worked at and laid off a bunch of employees, shut down sections, and cut off overtime pay to save profit.
>>
>>136583646
Never seen one irl. I guess the nazis got rid of most of them.
>>
>>136584142
top fukken kek
thanks for that reality check, mate
based muzzie is kind of based, tbf
>>
>>136583646
>be blue pilled me about 3 years ago
>running an up and coming cloud storage company
>get contacted one day by company from Israel that is looking to develop their own cheap little cloud storage software to sell as a marketing tool
>spend 2 months working out an elaborate deal with their lawyers which guarantees us quite a hefty sum of money from their ad revenue in exchange for use of our servers and developers
>spend 2 months building software at our expense
>they take 8 months to "test" it with their marketing funnels
>we have to demand they launch so we can recuperate a $420,000 investment of man hours, equipment and service fees
>they finally agree to launch and keep it live for 3 FUCKING DAYS
>they pull the launch, saying it isn't performing up to expectations and say they just want to exit the deal
>they take the software and saddle us with over $300,000 in debt for what we had to do to be compliant with them
>they take the software, redesign it and relaunch it independently, cutting us out of that niche of the market
>a few months later, buried in debt, my company goes bankrupt and everyone, including me, has to be let go

That's where my deeply rooted hatred of Jews began, and what led to the red pill a short time later. Never do business with Jews. I know it is impossible to avoid because they control so much, but whenever possible, avoid doing business with them directly because they will embrace you with one hand and stab you in the back with the other.
>>
>>136583646
Gf of 6 years is/was Orthodox, AMA?
>>
>>136583646
I grew up with a lot of Jews as I lived in an affluent area. A lot of them ended up loser NEETs to be honest. One even ordered an Asian bride online. Some I know became very successful, though, and I would honestly say they benefitted from their nepotism and Jewish network. Three got 75k a year out of college in the very competitive entertainment industry as agents. They seem to be apolitical, but very argumentative people. God they love to argue.
>>
>>136590330
serves you right, you trusted a jew
>>
>>136583646

Never seen a practicing one

I'm sure I've seen a crypto
>>
>>136584789
LOL you wanna hear a good one?! I was at a restaurant in the Jewish part of LA that sells burgers. I'm behind some Jew and he asks the cashier "can I try a burger first?" The cashier was some Mexican guy and was like "well I don't think that's possible. I'd have to make you a free burger." And the Jewish guy was like "you don't have samples for customers like how ice cream parlor a do?" Kek
>>
>>136590548
Did she fit the stereotypes? One stereotype that I think it's over looked is how argumentative they are. Did you find her to be argumentative, or enjoy picking up part minor logical mistakes you made?
>>
>Never met one
You might have, always remember that they're master infiltrators
>>
>>136583646
Amerifag here, it's Land of the Jews. Some i know are mischling some are 1/2 some are full
Went to law school- tons of Jews. Worked for several Jews.
Currently doing business with a Jew whose kids are mischling (Protestant wife)
They are mostly very left wing, very cliqueish, few are religious Jews.
My business partner Jew is smart and right wing, although is all about the 6 gorillion. He's a goyim mixer, so can't be that loyal to the tribe
I don't like the securlar leftist Jew hegemony controlling all media and banks. Rest are just normal people tho.
>>
>>136583646
In high school, one was a Conservative (politically and religiously) into languages and 70s rock, really bright. The other was Reform and a stoner. We had a Jewish teacher, nothing interesting to report. I knew two in college who were in Greek life. One invited me to a seder, the other was in AEPi and in the college Republicans. They were just regular people.

Oh, wait, forgot where I was posting. I met a Jew once. He had a huge nose and he was rubbing his hands together and gloating about how he used cultural Marxism to turn the goyim into trannies. I told him I knew all about the Protocols and the Holocaust didn't happen but next time we'll do it right. He shrieked "oy vey" and ran away.
>>
>>136583646
Never met one
t. Lithuanian
>>
>>136583646
Not many in here, some of them are respectable working people, some are always trying to play you - even when they try to represent a friendly picture of themselves. I don't mind them as long as they don't tread on me.
>>
File: Cm3nw9cXgAA2YzW.jpg (44KB, 520x572px) Image search: [Google]
Cm3nw9cXgAA2YzW.jpg
44KB, 520x572px
>>136583646
>encounters with Jews

oyy lmao

I just saw one >>136591579
>>
File: oven.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
oven.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>136590330
fucking keke firing up the ovens for you sir
>>
>>136583646
>Never met one myself, not many here
Not many jews on a Pakistani country.
>>
File: IMG_8338.png (49KB, 403x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8338.png
49KB, 403x270px
>>136585835
>>136588120
>>
File: 15005458244.jpg (81KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
15005458244.jpg
81KB, 1200x675px
>>136583646
Was friends with one for a while growing up. When he would come over he could only stay for 45min-1h max. When I would go to his house I also could only stay for about 45min to an hour. I saw my first happy/pleased merchant when he would add 5-6min to the timer clock so I could stay a little longer. Yes they really had a timer clock for how long guests could stay.
>>
I worked for one for a couple of years. He ran a Jewish based newspaper. Jewish articles, things going on in the Jewish community et cetera.

It was an okay job and he treated me somewhat fairly. As the years went by though I noticed the entire setup was a scam.

He would have his team of cold callers called Jewish businesses nationwide and solicit them for advertising in the Jewish newspaper. Most of them capitulated, because they thought they were targeting their own race. And if that were the case, I believe that would be good business.

After Ohio I got more responsibility and had to do some paperwork. I would do the layout and design, then after awhile I would actually deliver the layouts to the printer, that's when I started noticing the paperwork "discrepancy" and, that's when it hit me.

The entire newspaper was fake. It did not have any circulation.

Let's just say if he sold 300 ads in the newspaper, he would only print up about maybe 400.

He would send one copy to each of his advertiser so they could see their ad and with all the stories and other Jewish ads. If you sold 125, he would print 170 or so.

The paper didn't actually have any circulation. The ONLY people that ever got it where the advertisers who advertised in it.

He wasn't actually putting any out in synagogues or anywhere else where people could access them. The rest he kept in storage in case someone wanted to see something from back then.

We would just steal articles from other Jewish publications to fill the space between ads.

When I figured this out, I gave my 2 weeks notice immediately. But didn't even stay for the whole 2 weeks.

That was my first and only real interaction among the Jew. It left a very very bad taste in my mouth.

If those screw each other, what will they do to others?
>>
I knew 2 pretty well.

One was a FWB uber religious chick that could not do monogomy. She would disappear for a year here and there whenever a Jewish guy would profess his love and to her. After a while she would snap and need to do the open relationship thing and Id get a phone call (along with the rest of her stable) Always knew what the score was so we were able to really talk and get to know eachother.

Another was a guy I lived with. He was a 30 something pretending to be an artist. Hangs around musicians and artsy types. Would go for the Im a poet or photographer, you know stuff you can fake. His whole deal was everyone he grew up with in Jewschool became sucessful with good jobs. He helps run his family business and claims to have no money. Basically he is slumming it and can pull his Jew card at anytime. He wants to make it in in the arts off someone elses coattails so he can stick it his Jewschool friends. It came out one night when drinking and it was a def ah ha moment for me.

My impression of all this is that they are in like a mafia you are born into. You cant get out. You are a Jew. You live in 2 worlds. Your public/goy life and your Jew life. The Jew life is all that counts. You wanna make your people proud. Kinda like how some people are hung up on making thier parents proud.

As an aside. I found it intersting that the girl was big on the holocaust and how it had all this meaning and shit, but the thing is she was ethnically a russian/slav/othershit mess. The family converted to Judiasm. One night I pointed out the irony that her ancestors could have actually been "persecuting" Jews and how she is just adopting a false history. She didnt really have an answer to that. A few generations down the road and her bloodline will be fully jewish with 1000's or years of persecution and all the repirations that one gets from it.
>>
>>136583646
i know a jewish lady and she's very nice. I like her a lot. Texts me happy birthdays and congratulations when i reach milestones in my life and gives me christmas gifts. We're the people Himmler was mocking when he fake-quoted people saying "here's an exemplary jew." I'd hide her in my attic.

>inb4 raisin-testicled /pol/ retards tell me I should kill her
>>
>>136584142
>I was a Muslim
please leave right now
>>
>>136583646

>Lived in an Orthodox Brooklyn Neighborhood for my childhood
>Have many stories to tell

1. There was this Jew who lived on my block 6 years ago that kidnapped a jew boy, murdered him, cut him up and stuffed him in a brooklyn dumpster.
2. Was walking my dog at 11:30pm. An old kike approaches me and asks if I could come inside his house to " turn his lights off ". My dog lunges out at him (German Shepherd - She hates Jews) and he screams, retreating back to his Jew Cave.
3. Always seeing mentally retarded Jews asking me retarded questions when walking my dog and scram back to their rat holes once my dog tries attacking them. (She is very protective over me)
>>
>>136591622
That is because you helped the Nazis kill 90% of your jews durint ww2.
>>
>>136588584
>alot
at least three times. didn't read and fuck you.
>>
File: 2QDn5Zr.jpg (82KB, 612x587px) Image search: [Google]
2QDn5Zr.jpg
82KB, 612x587px
>>136583646
>in college
>jew in my circle of friends
>at party
>playing drinking game
>quarters
>finish game
>jew walks over and pockets the quarter
>confronted
>"oy vey man, its a quarter"
>"I wouldn't pick it up if it were a different coin but oy vey its a quarter"
>>
Any goy that has positive experiences with Jews wouldn't likely come to /pol/
But overall we suck. You can't have your whole culture revolve around everyone everywhere hating you without becoming at least a little dickish, or a lot. even to other jews
>>
Had a jew friend in high school, I only hung out with him a few times and then he had to move away. I bumped into him a few years ago at a mutual friends party and I found out he'd moved back to my area because he was going to university in my city.

We talked for a while and we both have a common interest in I.T and that kind of thing. I added him on facebook again and I woke up with a message from him the next day and he said if I was interested that he could get me a nice job working at the company he worked at, I have no formal I.T experience but he got me a junior I.T Consultant position, the same position he had, that pays about 60k a year. Chill as fuck dude.

Every Jew I've met has a very strong sense of duty and friendship, if you are on their good side they will help you out and bring you good things.

Another time the dad of a Jewish family who is friends with my family through my dad set me up with his daughter after I had a big talk with him about what I wanted to do with my life ect. at a family Christmas party. I basically told him my plans and ambitions and he said I seemed like a really intelligent young man, and he liked my ambition. Now 4 years later im engaged to his daughter, and I'm working an executive position job that pays 500k a year, its all thanks to the dad because he knew Id studied business so he got me a position in the company because the owner of the business goes to his synagogue, after about 3 years I've climbed the corporate ladder and I don't have to work too hard and I make a shit load. I'm not a jew or particularly religious but I go to the synagogue because the community is great, they know Im not a jew but they treat me really well. I was able to buy a house and pay off the loan really quickly thanks to an interest free loan one of the guys at the synagogue gave me, I got a nice car for cheap because one of the guys in the synagogue owns a dealership. Its super comfy and Jews have been good to me desu.
>>
>>136583646
i meet one every time i open /pol/
>>
>>136593500
Yet you write sentences like an 8 year old.
>>
>>136593500
>Now 4 years later im engaged to his daughter
> and I'm working an executive position job that pays 500k a year, its all thanks to the dad because he knew Id studied business so he got me a position in the company because the owner of the business goes to his synagogue

So nepotism to ensure your jew kids will be settled?
>>
File: IMG_8823.jpg (438KB, 800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8823.jpg
438KB, 800x1013px
I've met a few:

One of them was my medical director at medical school. He was a typical Jew but I wasn't red-pulled enough then to realize. He would often have presentations in front of the class where he would just talk about random things unrelated to the class and just be a total bore. The day I finally realized he was a Jew was the one of the last few days of class; he started publically berating Trump during his presentation and shilling Obamacare and how pretty much everyone is a good person and how we all have a duty to help everyone; it kind of made me sick and then I looked up his last name and I couldn't stop staring at his nose afterward

Another one was one of my preceptors during clinical rounds. He would literally watch porn at work when no one was around in the department and try to get me to watch it; could not stop talking about this or that pornstar and pretty much knew everything about porn news. Despite being and overweight fatshit, he would constantly talk about his sexual conquests and how every other night he would get stoned, go clubbing, and get wasted. He would always address me condescendingly after finding out I was a Trump supporter (this was during the election) and would shill Obama as the second coming of Christ; would unabashedly say he was a liberal and loved the Democrats. He was actually my first red-pill further than what I was at the time (Civic Naticuck). As a Christian I was always taught that Jews are "Gods chosen people" and seeing how he lived just repulsed me and really made me look into the whole JQ and reassess what I knew about my theology

Shortly after I started browsing /pol/ regularly
>>
have had a couple of nonreligious jewish work friends at different jobs. good fun to drink with (I like high verbal IQ people and have some hipsterish tastes), but both shared the attributes of being vocal shitlibs especially re. feminism, & simultaneously very shrewd and pragmatic on business matters.
>>
>>136587954
You're graph is shit
>>
>>136583646
https://youtu.be/M60FUPVtq9k

Watch the part with the bearded Jew speaking Yiddish especially.
Not all Jews are bad, or full of shit regardless, though I am no fan. In fact part of me is beginning to suspect they are LESS full of shit than most. They will tell you wtf they really think; even if it is full of shit; which actually make them a little less full of shit than most.
Really this is wtf whites should be shooting for; getting our right to be full of shit back. Crazy as that sounds.
>>
File: 86791345.jpg (135KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
86791345.jpg
135KB, 800x437px
>>136583646
>What are your personal experiences and encounters with Jews /pol/?

I noticed a group of them in Manchester a few years back, I hid in the shrubbery in order to observe their exotic behaviour and mannerisms.
>>
>>136583646

best friend is the kindest, most generous person i know and is a non-religious jew

only found out he was a jew after 3 years of jew jokes to his face then he finally told me
>>
File: 1489763237843.jpg (18KB, 304x293px) Image search: [Google]
1489763237843.jpg
18KB, 304x293px
>>136593500
Why even bother writing down this obvious bullshit
>>
>>136583646
Step father is a jew. Blue collar guy, but could sell pork to a muslim.. or another jew.
>>
>>136594091
>Christ cuck
>believes in Jewish conspiracies
Yep. Your IQ is below the mean.
>>
>>136594404
>literal son of a cuck
>>
>>136583646
Walking to my house from work. See a Jew boy tape $5 to a string and place it in front of his house for entertainment. Run up and snatched the $5 from the ground before he could pull it back with his string. He begins to have a mental breakdown and starts screaming and crying kike words. I chuckle to myself as I continue on my way home. Good times. Good times.
>>
>>136594497
And?
>>
>>136593684
I had dental surgery a few days ago and I'm high as a kite right now on pain killers
>>
>>136587954
it's as though no one is even paying attention to the graphic. sure, of course we will hear the NOT ALL argument(s) made ad infintum, as there is a jew spectrum (orthodox => liberal/atheist => sephardic => talmudic) but oil and water don't mix.

when we see the blatant hypocrisy on social media (White when convenuent or jew when convenient), the entire staff of cnn, shits like Stern and Savage (real name Weiner), the corruption wherever they go in government/media/banking/law ...it isn't worth it

every one of these stories is just that; and the author might as well be sitting in a cubicle in tel aviv on the dole of US taxpayer dollars using a prock see
>>
File: ngbbs47c82ad1a676f.jpg (52KB, 599x479px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs47c82ad1a676f.jpg
52KB, 599x479px
>>136594417
Shut up fag. You are the Jew cuck. The majority of Jews are atheists. YOU are the one who is following Jew BS. No one is falling for your BS anymore Jew.
>>136594497
You're the Jew here we all know.
https://youtu.be/dv4fLtbbcps
>>
Met 2 Jews in my life so far.

Both fat, both practised magic tricks and both thought they were better than everyone and good at everything.

Funnily enough they both met, and one was really good at magic tricks, the other wasn't and got jealous.
>>
File: IMG_7283.jpg (102KB, 829x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7283.jpg
102KB, 829x589px
>>136594417
>unabashedly LARPagan
>>
>>136583646
They will literally do anything deplorable, revolting and heinous as long as their actions can be twisted as being "technically legal"
>>
>>136594740
>goes into a full blown paranoid meltdown about the jews
I'm not Jewish.
>>
>>136594675
hopefully your dentist wasn't a jew. it's not a good idea to go to a dentist that is anti-White
>>
>>136594797
I'm a soft atheist.
>>
>>136593903
It makes me feel like I've got cheat mode on. I thought only jews could benefit from jewish nepotism, even though Im a goy they've done a lot to put me and my fiance on our feet.
>>
>>136594894
That is incorrect.
>>136594932
Soft Jew? Believe the same things as the majority of Israelis you do.

https://youtu.be/UnaLmRMC2sQ

It started in the Midwest....
>>
>>136594091
i have a relative who works the state attorney's office... a comedic percent of her job is explaining to people they they cant watch porn at work. i didnt know it was a thing until she started explaining to how many complaints they get about it. she says that some people are genuinely surprised that they are not allowed to watch porn in their office.
>>
>>136585835
I'm ethnically jewish and a lot of my friends are as well, and we all shitpost on /pol/. I think the reality is that jews have a better sense of humor and can fun of themselves more easily, thats why you see a shitload of 'antisemitism' here. its just jew guilt and self deprecation.
>>
>>136595022
Nothing I believe is shared by jews.
I didn't know any jews that think a white majority Europe is a good idea.
Now please take your meds.
>>
>>136595010
Aren't you going to have to be converted to Judaism to marry her? And your kids are going to be Jewish.
>>
File: star of kikes.jpg (134KB, 540x542px) Image search: [Google]
star of kikes.jpg
134KB, 540x542px
>>136583646

Grew up with Jews. Fucking kikes, in general act normal with each other but they usually only stick with their own tribe; they all have an internal jewdar but usually their families all know each other anyway. They treat non-Jews like they are niggers. Also they are spoiled and self-centred as fuck, especially the women. Bitches can't even walk a block down the road without getting a lift. No matter where they live in the world, usually in self-segregated areas, all they ever talk about is Israel and every damn decision they make revolves around whatever the most Jewish decision and whatever benefits Israel the most. They will let their birth country go to shit as long as it benefits Israel and vote for the most pro-Israel candidate no matter what while making up all sorts of other excuses.

Watch this for more info:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXTWd2rZJYM
>>
>>136594715
That graphic says fuck-all and you're literally retarded if you say otherwise. The sources are weak and the link is to a website trying to sell books and get patreon support.
>>
>>136585835
me too.
i come for the happenings
stay for the bants.
>>
>>136594912
My dentist is a white Australian. He's chill as fuck, he's been my dentist for years and runs this comfy little dental practice.
>>
>>136595116
Lol my best friend is a Jew and he loves David Duke
>>
>>136594225
>You're graph is shit
>>You're
>>
>>136595010
Yeah, think about this...almost all countries that complain non-stop about being fucked over by Jews...are the richest nations on EARTH (xcept Mexico)
the two main complaints is that Jews have all the money and spend no money? So really all they are doing often times is playing the game and helping grow the economy.
Can any of you say for SURE that our world would have been better off with no Jew management/meddling whatever?
I personally believe it would have been (better off), but I do not KNOW it.
>>136595175
Everything you believe is exactly wtf Jews want you to believe.
PS You don't know many Jews then. If you dfid you'd know you sound EXACTLY like them.
>>
>>136595202
Her dads not super religious, neither is she, everyone at the synagogue isn't particularly religious either, its more for community than it is for the spiritual side of it.

I've talked to her and her dad and neither one of them says I should feel any pressure to convert. Also the kids would be official Jews because it comes from the mothers side. I dont see it as an issue, as long as they're staying within this moderate jewish community they'll probably get a lot of benefits from it like I have.
>>
>>136583646
I am from Wisconsin, USA and there are a few Jews here but, it's pretty easy to find a Jew heater in traditional garb or not. They all look mostly alike due to their usual pudgy bodies and inbred, bearded faces with hooked noses. The stereotype is true. They tend to stick together at all times and are always talking about business and money.
>>
>>136595238
got a link to a graphic proving it wrong you fucking debt slave serf nigger?
>>
i live in a city most of you would kill yourselves if you lived here. los angeles, westside baby. with the richest jews next to new york jews, hollywood jews. they're funny, smart, and witty, give to charity. on some day in the year they don't take cars and walk everywhere so you see a lot of the religious ones out and i don't interact with them as much but the culturally jewish ones are cool.
>>
On a personal+business level?

Mostly good in all honesty.

The elite media/NGO/govt Soros types flooding my country with muds need to die be they jewish or not(looking at you "pope" Frankie).
>>
>>136595461
I understand the criticism of the Jews and I can honestly say there are some jewish sects and communities that are worse with this shit than others.

Australian Jews are pretty much indistinguishable from white anglo Australians. My fiance's dad doesn't like American Jews because he thinks they're shifty and I've heard other Jews say stuff like this at the synagogue. It's really odd, the jews I know are fairly moderate, not super strict about their religion. It seems to me that its more about community and social support than religion for the ones I know.
>>
i know more honest, ethical jewish people than ethical whites but i know more whites than jews.
>>
>>136592593
That's just some crazy parenting shit man. Chinese buddy of mine in highschool had a mom who timed his hang outs, tv sessions, dinner. He was supposed to be studying all day everyday.
>>
>>136583646
Kike here(racial, not religious)
Most religious jews are assholes, but ethnic or racial jews are usually normal people
>>
>>136595586
Cool, I'm happy for you. Hopefully you do some good with the position and money you have.
>>
>>136583646
One owned the building I lived in, along with several others he was converting... huge 15 story apartment complexes. Only sells like half the units... enough to make sure he maintains majority of votes for the HOA, to make sure he controls all the money. Ends up taking control of HOA, and never selling ownership to parking lot. Raises prices on parking regularly. If his family or friends needs parking, finds reason to kick you out. "Oops, we never received that payment so it's late and you will have to go onto the waiting list for a spot again". Doesn't let you pay in person in the office, will not give you a receipt, and won't let you pay several months in advance. If people pissed him off, he would do this to them forcing them to pay for parking across the street, at best, which was sketchy and incredibly inconvenient in downtown.

This guy paid one maintenance guy for all his buildings using our HOA, which meant the only guy for several hundreds of units was often busy at another building they were just starting to rent out. Kept refusing to release the books which was required by law. He screwed some girl that bought a unit there by doing the parking thing when she caused a stink about common areas he was taking away as private areas for his son and nephew on the roof... so she was stuck but tried to warn people by standing outside or in the lobby for people coming to look to buy units. He sued her for libel and had to get a first amendment attorney pro bono because she couldn't afford to fight it. Long story short she caved, and sold as soon as she could and actually came out ahead because it was right before the housing collapse, so she was actually fairly fortunate despite how badly she was fucked with... they towed her car and such.

continued...
>>
I went to private school with two who were friends in 3rd grade. One was really easy to troll and get a rise out of. Everyone fucked with him and he'd throw tantrums, but then like an hour later he'd be back to normal and be alright to be around. He was good at pokemon on gameboy, but I guess we were all good at it. One time we got in an argument and ended up condemning each other to hell back and forth. The other one was two grades higher than me, and we'd discuss video games while waiting to get picked up, and we'd arm wrestle. I was better at both. He was a good guy, from what I remember and if I were to guess now, he's still probably a good guy. His family wasn't rich like the first crybaby.
>>
>>136592693
The important bit of info you are missing in your story, and it's one that 4chan and /pol/ struggle to wrap their minds around, is that Jews are not reptilians space aliens. They are just people, with serious cultural nepotism and business savvy. (Business savvy also translates into being a bit of a dickhead).

Your story reminds me of the film, The Fighter. About Micky Ward. There's this one scene where the white trash heroine junky dude is trying to negotiate with the Vietnamese family for something shady. And the Vietnamese guy says to him something along the lines of "You try and screw us because we are Asian". And the White dude goes "We've been screwing each other forever, we won't do it because you are Asian".
>>
>>136583646
I had one Jewish friend when I was 8 years old. It blew my fucking mind when I found out he didn't celebrate Christmas. Wasn't a long friendship. My parents moved quite a bit when I was young with my Dad chasing better jobs.
>>
>>136596071
Yeah, when I say Jew in a derogatory way I am not just talking about Jews. Shit can be confusing. In my opine those who only bitch about Jews and do not look at shit from an unbiased POV, are as bad or worse then the Jews they complain about.
Worse I believe, as it keeps putting forth the BS belief that we could not stop all of this right this very minute if we so chose. Americans, I mean.
And we could. Right this very second.
The way the armed forces have Martial Law drills? You know, just in case the citizens get unruly, or some emergency happens, there is a plan n place to keep people safe? Not because they will ever do it (kek)
Well, why don't we have drills for the armed citizens for taking back our government, you know just in case it got tyrannical; not that we'd ever do it of course (sarcasm sign).
If the government has these rights and we do not, then we are not free, and we never were.
Someone should start a petition for that shit.
>>
File: IMG_1863.jpg (30KB, 236x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1863.jpg
30KB, 236x197px
>>136584142
Fuck off Ahmed.
>>
>>136593027
They can't touch electronics on Sabbath or something along those lines.

Also what's up with all the retarded Hasidic Jew kids in Brooklyn? Is there alot of incestuous marriages? I've really only noticed it in Brooklyn with them. They remind me of the Paki's in London.
>>
File: 1501876094052.jpg (40KB, 400x364px) Image search: [Google]
1501876094052.jpg
40KB, 400x364px
>>136583646
I work in a candy store at a shore town in Jew Jersey.

A gaggle of kikes- not conspicuous orthodox kikes though; you wouldn't know they were kikes if not for what they said- came into the store and asked if we had kosher fudge.
I'm not sure what the ingredients would be, but anything put into an oven at the temperature our fudge is cooked at probably isn't kosher.

Anyway, another time I was out on what the store calls "sample shift" which is just that- we go outside with a tray of little pieces of fudge on it and offer samples to people walking by to entice them to come into the store. The samples on the tray that day happened to be vanilla walnut fudge. This hook-nosed kike comes up to me and asks for a sample, so I give him one. He says "no, no, this one has no nuts" and reaches his grubby kike hands directly onto the tray to take a handful of fudge samples. I was too stunned to react and he just walked off.

Fuck kikes and fuck Jew Jersey.
>>
File: trifles_11.jpg (242KB, 1200x941px) Image search: [Google]
trifles_11.jpg
242KB, 1200x941px
>>136595946
>(looking at you "pope" Frankie)

The nerve of this burgerkike...

http://mauricepinay.blogspot.de/2011/03/why-rely-on-storybook-depictions.html
>>
>>136596323
I've been working on writing (mostly philosophy and political stuff) and self publishing for a few years, I am thinking of using some of my savings to start up a business that will allow me to make pathways into politics and political journalism.

I'm more of a libertarian type and there is a severe lack of libertarian style politics in Australia, we really don't have enough personal freedoms, we've got a super nanny state.

I'm hoping my works will help change that, I'm considering maybe running for a local position as well and then maybe seeing if I can work my way into the federal government to see if I can make some changes to my country from the inside
>>
>>136583646

I never had interaction with them until I moved to chicago. in my time there, I knew them to be self-centered and deceitful people. the hatred of jews started to slowly make sense after 7 years there. they have every bit the victim complex blacks do, only they are generally wealthy. they are also racial supremacists, and make little effort to conceal it. you have to ask yourself, "why have they gotten expelled from every nation since the beginning of time?" after awhile, you come to the conclusion it wasn't thousands of years of humanity that was cruel and anti-semtic, its just jews give no reason to like or appreciate them.
>>
>>136596389
The most fucked story about this guy though, was that he was doing a business deal with a friend in one of his buildings. He wanted to open a bar in an old bank vault in the basement of one of his buildings. So he bought the vault and the floor it was on and started the permit process. I forget the exact details, but they had a disagreement on part of the deal, and the owner of the building couldn't do anything legally about that one part since apparently it was part of the contract. However, the entrance to the vault was on a different floor and not owned by the guy who bought the bank vault... so he literally brick and mortared the wall so that they had no entrance to get into the basement, delaying the renovation and opening of the bar. Eventually it all got sorted out, but pretty fucked to do.

His spoiled son was always wandering around like a little entitled douche. I commented about the Torah one day while he was carrying it home and his eyes lit up like I was his new best friend, "ohhh you are Jewish"... I was just like... oh uh... no, I just read a lot about all religions, just read that a few months ago. His response... "oh" then he went deadpan and started forward pretending I was not there. He was standoffish until I spoke his language to get what I wanted... an elevator fixed. He laughed and refused, then I asked for his insurance company info so I could file a for injury due to it dropping a floor. You could see his heart sink and adrenaline run... from that day forward he at least respected me, and the elevator got fixed. I just had to speak his language of lawsuits. Also didn't hurt that he came to my club and was rolling off his ass and trying to pretend it wasn't him because if daddy found out he'd be cut off.

Last I heard they were trying to get into the film industry financing films while continuing real estate. That kids first flip netted him 150k. Must be nice.
>>
>>136584142
Dudr Fuck your 8 years old sister leave this board for civilized people
>>
>be paki me.
>live in chappaqua ny (clintons hometown qnd comprises of 90% jews)
>jews always made fun of me for being a paki calling me a terrorist even tho i'm christian.
>the white people treated me very nicely though.
>one day this kike was pushing me around during senior year
>i said "had enough of you fucking kikes"
>beat the shit out of him. He had to go to the hospital.
>school adminisration did say it was technically self defense but the administration was jewish ao i got suspended for a week.
Thats how i became a fascist. Thanks white man for being nice to me.
>>
>>136595249
Throw the Jew down the well
>>
>>136597109
One more, I grew up with a jewish family on my street. I was friends with the sister, who was pretty cool and down to earth. We played sports together on the weekends with the neighborhood kids. Her little brother was an insufferable cunt though. He hated that I was friends with his sister and would sit below the windows where his parents couldn't see him and flip me off and swear at me, and call me all kinds of names egging me into chasing him. Then he'd run to his parents and say I'm bullying him because he's jewish, which was bullshit. This continued for years and I would get grounded all the time because they would go to my parents and say I was beating up their little shit of a kid for no reason.
>>
As I expected, Jews come out to act all trolley, sarcastic in an attempt to delegitimise suspicions of Jews
>>
>>136583646
I literally had one explain to me how white men had a good run and it was time for us to accept being replaced by brown people. He also told me Amy Schumer was hilarious and proved women can be funny too. That was a factor of my redpiling on the JQ, when I started thinking maybe the Nazis had a point after all.
>>
>>136588587
>they definitely stick together, particular as we got older

True. It's cliche but it's the fox and the hound, where as Gentiles/Jews get older, they are checking off lists of biases they've overheard for years. Observations start to click.

I've been around many, in the usual cities. They don't view America as home. Even the liberal cosmo ones hold Israel close to vest: if you're told from birth you're "chosen" more likely than not, you begin to embrace it. Their social networks are there but not there for us to see, that's probably the most shocking thing, when you realize they have an inner inclusive network for business, gossip, information, academia, media. This is why Israel's deepening grip on American communications is very alarming...yet it's hidden from us, just out of sight. Like when Israel hacked the iPhone when Apple told the FBI to supposedly fuck off.

All American Jews visit Israel for free, using a pool of funding. Most of the Jews I know don't hold "normal" jobs. You learn they hold lots of real estate, sell shit on eBay (whatever that means, but I've heard this a lot). The women are usually intelligent, and more "aware" than the men, the opposite of whites. White women are essentially being trained to be Jewish women rn. The universal Esther, Lilith, Jezebel.

Is there a worldwide conspiracy? What's amazing that whites still ask this, for hundreds of years, from Henry Ford to the alt-right. Obviously something is going on. Is it all 20 million on the planet? Of course not. But they view themselves as superior, be it smarts or "chosen," and vastly outnumbered, so harboring and concealing power and resources, and white collar crime, is justified, and perhaps becomes instinct, genetic. This is why so many whites become obsessed with the 'JQ". In the end, Israel and America, this is the final conflict, the little brother stabbing the older brother in the back, or front, or both. Or driving him to suicide. And then what?
>>
>>136596849
Interesting, perhaps one day we'll see you in the aussie federal government without knowing it is you. I'd be careful what you post on social media because that could come back and haunt you even if it is a joke/meme. Anyways, good luck bro.
>>
>>136583646
I worked in a bookstore while in the Uni. Two owners, one was jewish. No complaints. He was a silent partner but came in once in a while. He did no labor at all.

I had a jewess gf for almost 2 years. Some of her friends and female relatives were 10/10. I went to many religious observances with her though I am agnostic, they treated me kindly.
One of her brothers is a lawyer, the other a hs teacher. She ditched me, but I saw it coming and had little emotion invested. Would do it again but I am happy now.
>>
>>136596704
YES. they have major inbreeding problems.

(I work in a hospital in the NYC metro area and we get a lot of them-their kids will have chromosome deletions and mutations you won't see anywhere else).

Since they can get more SSI with a disabled mutant they celebrate this.

To know the Haredim is to hate them whether you're jewish or not.
>>
>>136597189
So you changed to a left wing system of control because Jews were mean to you?
>>
>>136583646
i worked in israel for a bit
three things i remember:

- everything is about money. the tiniest thing goes wrong and everyone is up in arms shouting "and we pay for this?"

- everyone has to do a certain amount of time in the army reserves and they treat it like a holiday where they get to beat up arabs

- lots of girls walking around with rifles etc on their backs and they are all fucking gorgeous
>>
>>136596771
Am Catholic. Hate this treasonous open borders mud loving piece of shit. No different than Soros. Fuck him and fuck you.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170713-034809.png (209KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170713-034809.png
209KB, 720x1280px
>>136597772
Well i am a capitalist fascist to be exact. The jews did awful things to me. One of them sold drugs to my older brother and he died from it.
>>
>>136597867
>Fuck him and fuck you.
well that's not very christian now is it
>>
>>136597549
Maybe one day you will friend. I've come too far and memed for too long not to have something out their to black mail me with, hopefully it never comes to that though. It was nice to talk and share my experience with the the JQ
>>
My grandfather was a Jew who lived through WW2 in eastern europe. He worked in russian camps doing various jobs. I don't remember much, but he was a kind man. He took care of my grandmother when she was left alone and homeless by a man she trusted. He was a lawyer. He took her and the sons she had into his house and helped to raise and educate them.

As far as I know he was a well educated man that brought up my father and his brother to have great work ethic and enjoy a good intellectual debate. He died a peaceful death.

I can't say a bad word about him.
>>
>>136598050
Some of us still have balls.
>>
>>136583646
There was only 1 jew at my school growing up, and he got bullied 24/7. He had a huge nose and his mom had a jewfro and it was the South Park era of "god damn jews!". Now he's the manager of some restaurant
>>
>>136598180
Jews killed jesus.
>>
I fucked a Jewess who came from France to the U.S. She went on a rant how she didn't like niggers and that Jews were better and smarter than anyone. I said that I believed some Jews were evil and held foul doctrines. Didn't matter, we had other conversations and it was fine. We fucked later and she was hairy as hell. She gave alright head. Overall regret the experience a little because of the massive bush, but I wouldn't gas her or anything.
>>
>>136583646
ive met some. those i met were highly unlikable and clearly had a sense of superiority
>>
>>136597160
POO
>>
File: startrekspockfascinating1.jpg (14KB, 305x271px) Image search: [Google]
startrekspockfascinating1.jpg
14KB, 305x271px
>>136598027
Like I said. You want a left-wing system of control because Jews were mean to you.
That was your brothers' fault as much as it was the Jew.
What you want is to go from a system where we are not supposed to accuse our leaders of being Jew shills, to a system where we are not allowed by LAW to accuse them of being shills?
That's wtf you are saying whether you know it or not.
>>
>>136598227
Yes, thus sealing a new and everlasting Covenant with us Christians.

With jews you...win?
>>
>>136583646
A Jewish dude is kind of a part of the circle i run in, albeit more of an associate. Which is kind of odd because my buds and i are all what you Bongs might think to be the typical beer drinking, gun toting, critter shooting. "Murican" types.
>>
>>136592593
>they really had a timer clock for how long guests could stay.

Kek. I picture Jesse Eisenberg doing this in a movie.
>>
>>136598370
I believe in a libertarian society, bht in order to reach that you have to use fascist means to get there.
>>
>>136598395
1 Thessalonians 2
14For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 16Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
Luke 22:36
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
>>136598752
That's the dumbest thing I have ever fucking heard.
>>
>>136598370
Read democracy: the god that failed. It explains that in a true libertarian society you have to remove communists aka jews
>>
>>136596720
>Fuck Jew Jersey
Fixed that for you
>>
>>136598874
This is not a Democracy. Learn basic facts before you start suggesting reading material to anyone.
>>
>>136598961
New Jersey is short for New Jerusalem, and Salem is short for Jerusalem.
>>
>>136598843
>libertarian
>never heard of Hans Herman Hoppe
gary johnson is that you?
>>
>>136583646
I met 1 jewish women and she was very nice to me, I helped her buying tech and explained her how to use it. Her husband is a businessman who got fooled by his partner. She was a nice women overall.

I met a jewish girl on omegle and she says that they live in a jewish neighbourhood and all the jews dislike them for their german name. Her father is the jew and she is racist and conservative.

There is a jewish woman in my uni, we study physics. She works as a "healer", spiritual kind. I am also intrested in this and believe it also but she is a complete fool. She is also extremly anoying and everybody hates her.
>>
>>136598976
Again, read the book. If you want a libertarian society you cannot have anyone that is a threat to that. You have to physically remove them from the society. Stupid lolbertarian. Fake ass libertarians like you is why people hate libertarians
>>
>not many here

There aren't "many" anywhere, that's the entire point as to why they are despised so much.

Personally I've worked with one Jew and he was an ok guy.
>>
>>136588584
Poor/working class Jews exist, but they always have wealthy relatives, because there's so many well off Jews relative to their total population. The exception to this are the Hasidim/ultra-Orthodox, who all go on welfare.

Source: from working class Jewish family with wealthy relatives.
>>
I have a Jewish friend. He's quite normal apart from an obsession with cringy puns and entry level "I'm such a nerd lmao" legend of Zelda, star wars, lot etc. He's really good at the trumpet and joined an orchestra at a good school in Toronto
>>
I literally saw a jewish child with one of those stupid hat things on putting his hand into a money fountain thing. that is my experience with the one jew ive seen irl.
>>
File: kikepepe.jpg (119KB, 766x800px) Image search: [Google]
kikepepe.jpg
119KB, 766x800px
>>136583646
I am a Jew. Feel free to ama. But answer to all your questions will surely be that you're all just fucking delusional
>>
>>136599117
The GJ campaign summarized in one picture
>>
File: Jews control media.jpg (854KB, 1712x1338px) Image search: [Google]
Jews control media.jpg
854KB, 1712x1338px
>>136583646
First one I met in college tried to cheat me out of $5.
>dirty Jew smiled when I called him out on it
>>136599117
Where is Hoppe City? Does Aleppo live there?
>>
File: bibi.png (68KB, 228x323px) Image search: [Google]
bibi.png
68KB, 228x323px
I am jew
תשחטו אותי גוים
>>
>>136588657
Russians, Jewish or not, are shady as shit. A century of living in a low-trust commie shit hole turned them into compulsive liars.
>>
File: BeatingPeople.jpg (78KB, 400x443px) Image search: [Google]
BeatingPeople.jpg
78KB, 400x443px
>>136599117
The whole libertarian/authoritarian paradigm was created so people like you, who have been sold Jew BS, can PRETEND that fascism and National Socialism can ever be right-wing.
It cannot. You cannot. Everything you believe is based on utter BS.
>>136599243
Fake-ass whiny blame shifting identity politic morons like you are why my country is fucked. Not yours. You are neither a christian, nor an American.
Again, learn simple truths/definitions before suggesting reading material to ANYONE. You are very much a part of the retard problem you whine about.
https://youtu.be/ui-Jbaw8rZc
(pic related: You see it with dogs all the time; if there's something wrong with the bitch, there's something wrong with the pup.
>>
>>136583646
Used to know a guy called james who was jewish, literally no memes here but he used to ask to borrow £1 from everyone everyday.
>sly cunt used to rack up loads
>>
>What are your personal experiences and encounters with Jews /pol/?

Completely normal people.
>>
File: 1406397060088.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1406397060088.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>>136583646
Who dares awaken me
>>
>>136599415
Unfortunately facts and statistics have comprehensively proven that Jews are way more likely to be nepotistic social climbers whose primary motivation is the attainment of wealth and the promotion of their fellow tribesmen above and at the expense of the goyim.
>>
Every Jew I've worked for has been fucking terrible.
>>
File: Cartman_Effect.jpg (356KB, 764x1771px) Image search: [Google]
Cartman_Effect.jpg
356KB, 764x1771px
>>136598224
>and it was the South Park era of "god damn jews!"

Oh dear.

You got it all wrong, you dense ameri-goy (pardon the pleonasm) South Park intended to show us the joys of living close to your friendly neighbour, the Therapeutic Jew. How bovine, you're beyond the reach of the most basic Management Perception techniques, what a waste of thread.
>>
>Buy a car from a Jew for $500
>a week later notifies me the wheels cost $1500
>pesters me for months to pay him for them
>tell him to come get the wheels, I have other wheels
>cat gets wrecked, breaking a wheel
>his business goes under, girlfriend leaves him, watch his life fall apart
>continues to call me weekly
>give him 200 dollars
>haven't heard from him since
>>
>>136583646
Met several while backpacking. Genuienly nice people, fun loving good company.

These were Israeli jews hovever. Never met any diaspora kikes as I dont live in (((Oslo))).
>>
>>136593304
Don't be self hating noble jew
>>
>>136590330

We need to fully arm Palestinians with nuclear weapons.
>>
File: whipbankers.jpg (103KB, 555x574px) Image search: [Google]
whipbankers.jpg
103KB, 555x574px
>>136599703
>Makes usury illegal
>Still takes loans from usurers but only from those outside his "tribe"
>But muh tribal social climbing
>>
>>136600362
Palestinians are no better than Jews. Constantly manipulating the media and staging human rights abuse. I've literally seen them throw their kids in front of cars
>>
>>136593304
It can be tough establishing a coonection to jews in my experience.

They are always on the lookout for gas chambers it seems.
>>
File: 1502196000775.jpg (75KB, 634x402px) Image search: [Google]
1502196000775.jpg
75KB, 634x402px
>>136589534
Arabs are garbage people because they are a race of black and caucasian hybrids. Homo erectus DNA. Not even once.
>>
I know some rich and powerful Jews and let me tell you, they are pissing their pants about PGate.
>>
File: merchant quote.jpg (60KB, 455x548px) Image search: [Google]
merchant quote.jpg
60KB, 455x548px
>>136600631
> Palestinians are no better than Jews.
> Constantly manipulating the media and staging human rights abuse.
>>
>>136601032
Elite Jews/Muslims are on same side and do not give two shits about the people under them. How does anyone still not fucking get that, for reals?
It is the same in all races, religions, ideologies. Everyone thinks they are fucking different or better though.
People give Jews too much credit when they think otherwise. These are the people who look up to Jews for reals.
>>
>>136583646
there's a decent heavy metal bar in brooklyn that sits right on the border of one of the big hasidic neighborhoods. for the longest time one elderly hasid would come in and bother all the chicks with questions about how often they fuck their boyfriends and in what position. i think he figured all goy women are whores.

you'd also occasionally see three or four younger hasids sitting silently in the back sharing a single bottle of beer.
>>
>>136601032
I admitted Jews stage human rights abuses, what's your point?
>>
File: boomercuck.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
boomercuck.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>136583646
greatest ally i say
>>
never met one as the last of them were deported to Israel at the 70s
but my father loved them, his life was saved by a jew doctor when he was a kid
he broke his Sabbath and came to my father's house at 2 am where muslim doctors refused
>>
https://youtu.be/tLxX9bzPomE
>>
>>136601395
Palestinians aren't "Elite Muslims"

>>136602008
Well then you don't know how to formulate your sentences properly or you did that intentionally to deceive.
>>
i dated a jew for 5 years.

>now im antisemetic
>>
>>136603240
None of them are? You're SURE about that?
Also...................................................................................................................................And?
>>
>>136583646

A large part is too ambitious and does not fit into society.
>>
>>136584312
Had to work up there for a week, went to a pub to watch the match, loads in the pub with their little outfits, one was rocking back and forward like that Hitler gif . couldn't believe I would see so many in Newcastle of all places.
>>
>>136583646
They will scum you everyday if you work or live with them any chance they get. If they do some small favor for you they will later demand you do hundred times more for them. I've had many encounters with them IRL. Don't want to tl;dr but the best chance for OP to find out how they Jew is to take some job for a week, don't stay there forever, where Jews are. Find some Jew that owns a small business. I have a kike coworker and there hasn't been a single day without him Jew, sometimes it's small things but sometimes it's uberkiking.
>>
>>136583646
There's not many around here but, after knowing what signs to look for (black curly hair, hook nose, beady eyes, etc.) I've recognized several over the last couple of years.
>my former principal's an old jew
>a young jew occasionally bags my groceries at the local supermarket
>a pastor i know has a jewish wife (the filthy yid didn't even take the husband's surname after marrying)
>a middle-aged jew was taking orders from a goy at my local dmv
>naturally, i saw several at my state house
>>
File: Muggles.jpg (27KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
Muggles.jpg
27KB, 500x369px
>>136603816
Slytherin?
Sly Therein?
>>
>>136583646
I regularly hang out with a ton of jews AMA
>>
>>136595586
If you have boys, please do whatever you can to make sure they avoid the snip. IMO no one (yes not even jews) deserves circumcision
>>
File: IMG_7571.jpg (102KB, 596x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7571.jpg
102KB, 596x728px
>>136583646
>be me
>2003
>musician
>from the south so I've heard nigger and Jew my whole life
>head over to studio to meet new engineer
>ginger sitting in the chair with a nigger rapper
>last name Abbot
>find out he's Jewish
>start talking shit
>call him a "fucking jew lol"
He literally recoiled in his chair just like the fucking meme
>>
>>136597268
So my country can be free
>>
Authoritarianism is always left-wing and = Ass Rape.
It's just a fact...the bigger the police state, the more jeopardy your poop chute is in.
It's a historical fact.
A scientific fact.
As proven as gravity.
Being any kind of left winger is akin to willingly agreeing to having a drink with Bill Cosby.
https://youtu.be/Ny6D1da6DlI
>>
>>136583646
>be me
>walking on the sidewalk
>suddenly see a bear
>turns out it's a jewish shapeshifter
>it turns into a giant mosquito and stings me in the shoulder
>I can feel the giant stinger moving inside me
>it reaches my wallet
>it sucks out all my money
>the shapeshifter disappears with all my money, leaving me in horrible agony
And that's how I became an antisemite
>>
>>136585835
>>136588120
add another to that list.
>>
https://youtu.be/qY7ZeiDPwl8
>>
>>136589534
Welcome to my world when I lived in London.
Muslims are literally the worst people I've ever met, not all, but 90% of them are stuck up pretentious pieces of shit, they think they are gods gift, are violent, disgusting, preach islam to everyone they meet non-stop snf try to give people shit for drinking etc.
They're also notorious drug dealers, protect their own no matter what they've done, back radical islam behind closed doors and pretend there's nothing they can do to stop their cousin becoming a jihadi.

truly they need to be gotten the fuck out, truly scum that will never be english, no matter how many generations have been born here.
>>
>>136597535
Why is America the older brother in that scenario? If anything we are the younger brother. Jews are ancient, Khazar theory or not, this is a transnational collective identity that has existed as a result of a certain document that was composed, the Hebrew Scriptures. America attempted to adopt this same tactic, with a founding document, the Constitution. But our national identity is far more abstract and could only be a product of modernity, it is nowhere near the conception of that of a conventional historical ethnostate.

The Jews are the Old Covenant, too wrapped up in rage and retribution, caught in the fiery and deadly aspect of God. Just as in the Jewish stories, Isaac usurps Ishmael and Jacob usurps Esau, the younger sibling America will once again usurp the older brother and claim the world for the New Covenant against the old.
>>
File: 1501958214357.jpg (41KB, 351x359px) Image search: [Google]
1501958214357.jpg
41KB, 351x359px
>>136583646
i know a jewess
>go to school together
>she was working on a projekt about oscar schindler
>tell her she should say she is a jew in the paper ta add emotional depth and tug on the teachers heart strings to get a better grade
>says she dosent want the staff know she is a jew because she thinks our country is racist and antisemitic
> tell her that the only racist at our school is me
>she asks why
>reveal power level and explain that i dont belive all the lies
>she is surprised but not offended
>talk a bit about it and then each go our way
>later she tells me that she thinks I am smart and that she likes talking to me
>mfw all of this happens (pic related)
>to this day we seem to be friends but I tell you (from other interactions with her) I have never met a woman that lied so much even in the most mundane circumstances
>call her out on it
>she just brushes it of like nothing happend
> sometimes she would even act stupid to get what she wants even thogh she can be fucking sharp when she wants to
But generaly she is or acts as a nice person, untill you try to date her, then she turns in an equivalent of a cat, when she gets you in her claws she will first play with you before she eats you (metaphorically speaking) .
>>
>>136583646
If you live in the true north, think there aren't many here you're literally more retarded, ignorant than your nearest Paki rapist cunt.

In Gateshead, there is a huge Hasidic "community". They are absolute freaks.
>>
My landlord is a fucking jew.

It always takes weeks for shit to get fixed. He is also incredibly incompetent and has no idea what he is doing. He can stand around for maybe one hour or more just looking at a thing that is broken. He has no sense of agency at all. Apparantly he has never held down a job despite having a master degree.

He lies constantly about everything. It's like he doesn't even know how pathologically he lies.
>>
File: RS2020#1.jpg (18KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
RS2020#1.jpg
18KB, 350x350px
What if I told you all that (((their))) plan was to nuke the super volcano in Yellowstone?
I can stop it, but you have to vote for me in 2020.
I am running on a ticket where people will finally get wtf they have been asking for. Everyone tired of getting raped by Muslims WILL NOT be getting raped anymore.
I would also do my best to see that those who want to get raped by Muslims get what they want to.
Happy endings for everyone!!
There is basically gonna be two lines. Rape and no rape. There will be no rape sections in restaurants/beaches/concerts etc...and then there will be the rape sections for everyone else.
Since there is always a risk of being blown the fuck up in the rape sections, the rest of us will be able to view the rape sections from behind bomb-proof glass.
It's gonna be great. Like the fucking Games, in ancient Rome. We're going old school.
"I love Muslims." BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!
And we'll just point and laugh.
(My real name is, Rusty Shackleford. Don't forget to vote in 2020. Must be Rusty!! 2020!!)
>>
>>136590213
Not all.
>>
>>136588192
>Pretty "descent"
You mean he was a lowly, hand rubbing devil? Did you stick your cock up his arse in fear that if lost in the wilderness his hand rubbing skills could start a fire?
>>
>>136583646
they never want to pay asking price for muh crops at the farmers market.... curly haired mother fuckers
>>
File: EatYou.jpg (10KB, 272x182px) Image search: [Google]
EatYou.jpg
10KB, 272x182px
>>136609028
That post was perfection.
>>
>>136583646
I don't know why, but I've known a lot of Jews. Too many to come apply many stereotypes.

Have one friend that is a stereotypical Jew. She was super cheap. She would always charge gas money for rides, even though she had bought gas with a gas card from her parents. Used to smoke weed with her, and she was always super stingy. She was funny and ridiculous though, so it wasn't a complete waste.

Most Jews that grow up in non-Jewish environments are cool, the ones that do are usually awful. Only weird thing is they always find Jewish spouses, even if it's the only other Jew in their entire circle and they could give a shit less about their religion or ethnicity. It's like they are biologically programmed to propagate their Jewness.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>136599575
Yes goy! Let le based black man in your group to rape your women. Its ok goy, he like trump! Get out of here kekistani. Pic related its you
>>
>>136608212
So here's what you need to know about them.

When Christianity emerged, 'Jews' were largely confined to Palestine, with some other pockets (usually merchants, traders) scattered around the rest of the Roman empire. There were also some well-estabished groups in the Near East thanks to Assyrian and Babylonian deportations.

The earliest Christians were Jews, and it was seen as a Jewish movement. It fairly quickly eclipsed the rather minor schools of the Saducees (who largely disappeared after 70 AD with the destruction of the Temple) and the Essenes (who were fairly fringe anyway. The two main 'movements' in Judaism were therefore the Christians and the Pharisees. There wasn't all that much acrimony between them and the distinction wasn't solid till a lot later.

However, after Paul opened up Christianity to the Gentiles in 60AD, that began to change. Non-christian Pharisaic Jews quickly found themselves in a position where not only were about half their fellow Jews openly admitting Gentiles into their group, they were Gentiles proclaiming themselves to be the true Israel. From this point on, the Pharisees (essentially the precursors to rabinical Jews) start to base a larger and larger part of what they do on taking the opposite side to the Christians on many matters of doctrine. For instance, when the Christians decided circumcision was no longer necessary, the Jews doubled down on the practice (which had been abandoned in large parts of heavily helenized and romanized Jewish society.) Long story short, after about 135 there's a definite split.

The interesting side effect of this split is that the Jews no longer consider a good chunk of the people who'd been Jewish up to that point Jewish anymore. So they've lost a sizable chunk of their population and see everyone around them as deserters. (Being eternally butthurt about Christianity, Jew historians would like you to believe there were only around 1000 Jewish Christians at the end of the 1st century.)
>>
>>136610493
That's a wonderful argument. I did not let anyone in. You must be used to having your women fucked by black dudes. It is not something I ever worry about.
Your name fag ought to be Straw Man.
>>
>>136584142
There is literally no difference between you and a jew. you are basically the exact same goddamn thing but with different stupid little hats. Jews use you and niggers and stupid white women to make life hell for everyone.
>>
All the Jewish people I have met in my life have been decent folks. Some of them have been very wise. A few of them even helped out my family in great times of need.

It's hard for me to reconcile all the conspiracy accusations against them. I would say this, in the old testament there were good Jews and there were bad Jews. Isn't this true of all people?
>>
https://youtu.be/8SPqImu_kz8
>>
>>136591579
I forgot one. A visiting professor from an Israeli university. Very involved with the class, sexy accent, but post-wall. Also met a lot of old Eastern European Jewish ladies in at a JCC thing the school made mandatory. They told stories about being oppressed and their families broken apart in the Soviet Union and cried about it; those wounds never healed. They also insisted I eat with them, but I had to pay for it. I didn't bring any money and was pretty embarrassed. I had to borrow from another student. Obviously a plot of World Jewry.
>>
>>136603816
yes, more apt than you know.

I wish more people besides JBP recognized there's actually good information in Harry Potter on this shit. The chthonic serpent in the bowels of the school, planted by the elitist magician obsessed with bloodlines and purity.

Not to mention the goblins who have subterranean lairs filled with treasures guarded by dragons, which is the wizard bank. A pretty good blending of the literal and spiritual realities of international commerce
>>
>>136610873
thanks, this information, it will help
>>
>>136611785
this was for >>136604715

I think people just hate on HP because regressive leftists use it as "arguments". But the only message they seem to take out of it is the same "bigotry = bad" that the rest of their media has been spoonfeeding them for decades now. that's a pretty shallow analysis
>>
>>136583646
Well around 1 in 10 people here is jewish and i suspect one of them is a girl in my class that once talked about how you have to go to jerusalem before you die but im not sure
>>
>>136611325
>I can't take being cucked by blacks. It's not my own pathetic features, it's the Jews!!!
>>
>>136612005
Oh yeah, there is hidden shit in everything. Star Wars is the story of Osiris coming from far far away. Luke (Luc) Skywalker is the light that walks the sky, or Sun (Osiris).
George means Farmer and Lucas is another form of light too. It means farmer of light basically.
Yoda is a Freemason demon, they summon to help them channel their spirit, or should I say FORCE.
>>
>>136610873
Over the next few hundred years, a lot more Jews assimilated into the Christian population of the Roman empire as it grew. The ones that didn't were the ones who were cut off from home and thus most likely to stick strongly to traditional practices (traders and the exile communities, and those permanently resident in other countries.)

This basically left the remaining 'Jews' as a rump population that was obsessed with preserving its own separate identity to the point of instituting laws that ensured endogamy. For instance, Jewish descent wasn't matrilineal originally - it was patrilineal, and still is in some fringe groups who reject the talmund. It became matrilineal when marriages between Jews and non Jews of both sexes were rendered illegal. (Previously, a Jewish man married to a non Jewish woman would have Jewish kids. But since A Jewish man could not legally marry a non-Jewish woman after the change, his kids were not legitimate, therefore not Jewish.

This led to excessive amounts of inbdreeding over the years (the Ashkenazi are the posterchildren of genetic disease as a result), and group selection for those most opposed to assimilating to the Christian communities they lived in (or Muslim post-Muhammad).

This extreme selection pressure is why many of them are so ethnically chauvanistic, obnoxious when it comes to their attitudes toward the traditions of other cultures (PARTICULARLY Christian cultures - many of them still think of Christianity as a usurper of their beliefs), and so opportunistic/willing to lie to get their own way. (Also, the inbreeding has lead to a much higher rate of mental illnesses - for instance, the rate of homosexuality in Ashkenazis is about 10-15% of the population, as opposed to like 3% in the general population.)
>>
>>136612005
You have to understand that people like Rowling actually KNOW they are Slytherin basically. Death Eaters. Genesis 3:22, Skull and Bones. The Nazi Super man with the skull and bones imagery. The Dark Mark, etc.
If you saw that movie from THEIR POV it would scare the shit out of most people.
>>
All of this shit really is a religion worshiped by the elite, from all races, infiltrators of all religions.
And they really are getting the majority of people to believe in THEIR religion, all while thinking they are the ones coming up with it.
It is mainly Kabbalah BS; but it has become so much more.
>>
>>136595116
Maybe we are all jews and we don't know
>>
File: 1502063140721.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502063140721.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>136583646

Jewish Diaspora is OK as long as they stay out of the political interests of goyim. You can't choose your birth.

However

Hasidics and Zionist Orthodox are a blight and need to be forcefully removed IMO
>>
File: 1499448340139.png (106KB, 493x232px) Image search: [Google]
1499448340139.png
106KB, 493x232px
https://youtu.be/-pGld28bJMw
Most people have no idea wtf they are looking at 99.99% of the time, and that's just the sad truth.
There really is a group of people who have their shit down to the point that they can make almost all of you believe whatever the fuck they want.
And just as promised in Revelations, only those actually following Jesus will understand wf is happening, all the rest will be under a spell.
At this point I REALLY believe without the power of Christ, people are TRULY being put under an illusion...just like was prophesied.
...And I do not mean that metaphorically. Not even a little bit.
>>
>>136612005
Harry Potter's entire thing is a crass analogy to the British class system. Rowling was writing what she knew - and she'd been a teacher in English boarding schools, so what she wrote was an English boarding school. The 'muggle-born wizards' are scholarship kids.

She lucked into prominence by having a story kids liked, and by the ratcheting up of the poz-train over the years. Wonder who's behind that, right?

I think everyone knows that she deliberately baits her terminally-adrift fanbase with things like 'oh yeah dumbledore's a fgt lol' and 'well why WOULDN'T hermione be black you bigot' in a desperate attempt to stay relevant (she was writing the first book in the 1980s when homosexuality was still a fairly fucking fringe issue.) I'd actually be willing to bet that her animus against the 'establishment' as expressed in Harry Potter has nothing to do with wanting to set the world to rights, and everything to do with fucking up the Oxford entrance exams and never being able to get over the grudge.
>>
>>136612805
I disagree. HP in particular is steeped in Christian mysticism. Voldemort wants to master death by never succumbing to it and is willing to injure his soul to do so, Harry on the other hand sacrifices himself and becomes master of death through the act of death itself, pure Christ consciousness. Harry also carries a piece of Voldemort with him, analogous to Christ carrying the sins of the world.

Now, if you wanted to dig deeper into the dark Occult meanings of Disney, on the other hand, I would definitely be on board
>>
>>136607770
>checked

America is the big brother because Israel has not become Greater Israel yet. America is much more powerful in a "presence" and authoritative sense. My point is that I believe Greater Israel will become "great" off the blood/money/fruits of America, and that America will be weaker as a result. Israel views itself as David, vs Goliath. Its arrogance and eagerness are youthful traits.

Someone ITT jokingly mentioned Yellowstone getting nuked, but this seems a viable strategy for any enemy of America. Create a massive disruption using a dirty bomb(s) and awaken a Kraken. If Yellowstone erupted, we'd be vulnerable to all hostile powers.
>>
>>136614468
Again, I would argue, shallow analysis. You're confusing the symptom with the cause. The allusions to British class issues are just the framework where she hangs deeper themes of things like knowledge and purity and dominance hierarchies
>>
>>136614987
Have you ever experienced sex?
>>
>>136614651
Everything can be looked at two ways silly. If you understood wtf I am saying you would know you are just agreeing with me.
What you are describing is literally the profane version of interpretation. What most are meant to see, and all they will see.
Everything I mentioned is a coincidence? Sure thing dude. The bitch is not obviously describing an acquaintance with a religion us muggles do not have.
Plus...you are insane. I am outright telling you that these people are those prophesied in Revelations....OF COURSE THERE IS A CONNECTION TO CHRISTIANITY!!
Which would be God and Satan are REAL, and this is the EXACT story being told over and over over again.
IS Christianity and the occult really this divorced from one another in your mind?
If so, WHY?
>>
>>136597160
>that flag
>civilized
made me KEK my kebab sandwich out!
>>
>>136613642
nailed it
>>
People are stupid enough to think that because THEY cheered for Gryffndor that EVERYONE did.
This is why most of you do not understand wtf is going on. Everything is projection, and they use this on people WELL.
All of these stories arre about man becoming immortal, becoming like God.
Shit, the JEWS RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE are waiting on a Messiah who is IMMORTAL.
Who we know from prophesy WILL APPEAR IN THE THIRD TEMPLE, AND WILL BE THE ANTI-CHRIST.
I would pay anything if I could see the looks on all your faces when you figure out I was telling the truth about EVERYTHING.
>>
>>136610873
Fucking this, I always knew christ was invented by left wing jews to shit on orthodox jews.
>>
In a aside, they are all magic, casting illusions on all of us, who are lowly muggles.
IF you morons think Harry is an analogy to us normal folk not in the know, then you are an utter dipshit.
They control all our lives: Some of them have just convinced themselves they are BETTER than some of the other rulers. They mean no harm.
Starting to sound like these people now?
>>
The Dursley's are the most red-pilled family ever on the Big Screen.
>>
Harry hisself had a wand made out of holly wood, which is the VERY best wood for casting charms and illusions.
>>
>>136608907
Fuck off kike.
>>
>>136617134
Yeah, the only person telling the truth is a kike? Sure thing. I don't think there is anyway you could have proven your shill hood more.
>>
https://youtu.be/xRA3pyb1WvI
>>
>>136583646
I work for and with Jews in software engineering and research.
they are shifty snake people not to be trusted.
why, just the other day one tried to illumanti me with a big nose shekel grub! my only escape was to fling all of my pocket change in his direction.
they also control the media.
>>
>>136615977
Ok jidf. Sure thing. Keep trying to trick us goyim. You will get the rope
>>
>>136617636
>thinks fascism is left wing
>(((truth)))
A shekel for the good goy
>>
File: Theyre-here-...--008.jpg (26KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Theyre-here-...--008.jpg
26KB, 460x276px
When does the Rooster sound off?
>>136618715
>>136618835
It is. It is bigger government. That is ALWAYS left wing. IT does not matter what the color of those doing it for is too.
That's where you went wrong. You still believe in the fake left-right paradigm based wholly on identity politics, that Jews taught you.
Silly wabbit.
(What we really have here is one of our enemies, in the flesh so to speak. (((They))re HEEEEEEERRRRRRRE!!
>>
Live in Toronto, lots of my friends are Jews, they've never been anything but great to me. Whereas Arabs have tried to mug me twice. I'm pro-Israel for that reason.
>>
>>136615205
>>136615977
>>136616281
You make decent points but your zealousness. The whole analogy of the imaginary "magic" in the series is to real magick, meaning sacred and empowering knowledge. The magic users are learning to harness powers which not all people possess.

Harry is a model of a proper use of power, without lust for control or vindictiveness or cruelty. The Death Eaters are the opposite, and they do display traits of the globalist elite but they are explicitly seen as disgusting villains for this fact.

Not all Occult paths lead to lust for power and evil, some can be harmonized with the truths of the Christlike path. That is the esoteric message at the heart of the series.

>>136616536
This is laughable. The Dursleys are clueless materialist mediocrities, they are the mundane world of the controlled masses, which each individual must learn to transcend.

>>136616697
Actually a very good point. Isn't it interesting that both L.A. and Orlando now have these two opposing theme park "shrines" to the concept of "magic"? Disney (the man about whom the legend is he cryogenically froze himself to defeat death) vs. Potter.
>>
>>136619468
Look at a fucking political compass lmao. Fascism is on the top right. It is called authoritative right you dumb kekistani. Libertarianism is bottom right. And what do you mean identity politics? Literally everyone uses identity politics. Republicans did it, democrats did it, nazis did it, communists did it. Go back to r_thecuckold newfag
>>
>>136620200
You are a fucking moron. idgaf wtf you think.
Not all occult paths. I fucking knew who (((You))) really are. Good to see my intuition is still as good as ever.
>>136620490
No such thing as a political compass you retard. I could shit anything out and call it a diamond....does not make it so.
Extreme right is anarchy, Extreme left is Communism.
Fascism by it's definition, government control, CANNOT exist on the right.
IT is 100% left wing.
In socialism, ALL SOCIALISM/FASCISM, you still have to trust the word of corrupt PEOPLE, about how much production/resources are available. You have no way of knowing.
At least in capitalism, you can vote with your dollars, and buy into shares of the produce/resources.
In addition, whether you pretend to place centralized control of resources, in the state (socialism), or the people (communism), the difference is sheer semantics....pretending to place control in a human construct designated the ability to actually be fair, and not corrupt.

In fact we have fascism/socialism now...that is what the bailouts were. Those are the Peoples' Banks. Obamacare is the Peoples' insurance. Why ask for something you already have?

I think most people asking for socialism or Communism have no idea, and have never really considered wtf that would look like. For more info, see: "Obama Administration"
Only difference between you and Obama, is you seem to only want this for white people, leaving yourself fucked. You are left-wing you retard to end all retards. Have fun with that.
>>
>>136621071
HAHAHAHAHA get out. Read karl marx's work. He promoted a stateless society you moron. He was a leftist.
>>
>>136621269
You believe wtf Karl Marx says? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (As if that makes a point)
You should really UNREAD what you have. Seriously. Have fun with your delusions.
>>
>>136621071
Your paranoia is as good as ever. Your views on government seem perceptive and correct though. I wish you no harm and may Jesus Christ bless and keep you, friend.

Knowledge of the very valid truth of all these conspiracies can nevertheless warp you in ways, and cause you to start mislabeling and see some phantoms which aren't really there. All part of their meta-plan to muddy the waters and stir confusion. I pray you find a peace of mind.
>>
>>136621071
By yur definition karl marx was right wing and antifa are right wing. Anarachists are considered leftists. Left wing=equality right wing=hierarchy. This is literally 8th grade social studies.
>>
>>136621598
yes. leftists are big state authoritarians while right wing is individual liberty. cant help that youre an ignorant useful idiot too blind to spot the obvious
>>
>>136621587
I'm not going to stop telling people the truth, as much as you would like to stop me, John Locke version of the black smoke monster.
]>>136621598
You actually think that antifa wants smaller government and less control? You REALLY believe them when they tell you their lies? INCREDIBLE.
>>
File: diversity.png (229KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
diversity.png
229KB, 400x266px
>>136590309
Damn right brother, egalitarianism or death.
>>
>>136613642
>as long as they stay out of the political interests of goyim

That's core to their being and is an unrealistic hope. The diaspora are the ones running our subversive media and causing us all the problems. The Hasidim might be weird pricks, but they mostly keep to themselves and only cause minor problems.
>>
>>136583646

I haven't met many. I probably have but they tend to blend in.

Only one I'm certain of was a Locum Doctor standing in for my GP. Full Hasidic Jew clothes, hat and everything. He just did his job and I left. Nothing really to report.
>>
>>136621071
A real right winger reads about his enemy. Learn what communism is, karl marx was for a stateless society. It's in his writing. Seriously if you want to stop being a dumbass read some books. The guys on /lrg/ are decent so they can recommend you some good books
>>
>>136583646

One Jewish guy at my college helped me find my ID card, nice dude.

One Jewish girl at my high school was probably my best friend, and I really like her and talk to her to this day, more than my other male "friends".

Still find browsing /pol/ and supporting Trump enjoyable, however.
>>
File: WheretheJewbelongs.jpg (31KB, 295x460px) Image search: [Google]
WheretheJewbelongs.jpg
31KB, 295x460px
>>136585835
>>136588120
>>136595116
>>136595249
>>
Hell no I stay away from Jews I don't want the blood sucked out of my body or get ripped to shreds by their sharp Satanic claws
>>
>>136583646
I hook up with a jewish girl regularly for nasty rough sex. She has a big huge pair of sloppers, and is a nasty little piglet for me.
Good people.
>>
Daily reminder that nearly EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.
Society itself is a MF'n conspiracy. So are ESPECIALLY Societal norms. And the people who shape them. Never forget that.
>>136622017
wtf makes you think I have never read books on these subjects? I just did not BELIEVE everything Marx said, like you did. I have this weird thing I do, called CRITICAL THINKING, and processing data for DOUBLETHINK.
You ought to try them some time.
What I was trying to say politely, was that you are too dumb to be reading those books, and knowing wtf you are on about. Obviously.
You believe Marx was some paragon or honesty.
Get fucked my retarded leftist friend.
( I will NEVER understand why these types get butthurt by ONE label, but not another. Being left-wing changes NOTHING they want from fascism/Natsoc....I will never understand them. Fucking nuts. Bye everybuddy!!)
>>
you can tell who runs shit here at /pol/. this thread lives as a psy op; and a decent thread gets archived for this crap. good job dumb asses
>>
>>136622017
>karl marx was for a stateless society.
You know, saying one thing and doing the complete opposite is quite a common phenomenon. Especially when it comes to Jews. There is no such thing nor will there ever be a stateless society.
>>
File: shouldvenevercome1.jpg (1MB, 1750x1400px) Image search: [Google]
shouldvenevercome1.jpg
1MB, 1750x1400px
>>136583646
There's some Goebbels quote about the worst thing that you can call a jew is a jew. I was in the local diner having breakfast at the counter and that is where I usually sit and have discussions bout religion, politics, race, history etc. with a buncha guys. One of them is a jew. I walk in and slap him on the back in hearty way and with joviality in my tone say there's my favorite jew (not a lie) only jew that I talk to. He got upset. I started to chuckle at him. Make a comment about the fact that jew can be derogatory. Later on that discussion that day was about the changing demographics of my mostly white town, and how it's inevitable...

pic related to reaction about convo...
>>
>>136621893
I like Lost too. The more you can conquer the trials and deceptions of duality, the more and more perspective you will gain on Jacob's tapestry.

I promise I am not your enemy, fuck the globalists, fuck the Zionists, down with Voldemort and long live Harry Potter
>>
File: I show you bastard.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I show you bastard.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>>136584142
>The bloody son Anon was playing with bloody Jew boy, so i say you not playing anymore with the bloody rich Jew boy and his bastard dad is the Jew owner of my shop and he putting my rent up too bloody high so I say Anon you make a bloody show of me!
>>
>>136587915
ooh err missus
>>
File: images.png (11KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
11KB, 207x243px
>>136622591
Le demmycrats r teh le real rassists amirite my fellow pede?
>>
>>136590070
>Harold from Hey Arnold?
>>
>>136585835
Count me in too. I'm not here to destroy the white race, I'm here to shitpost and collect rare merchants.
>>
>>136623567
They are all pieces of shit. If we were to talk about degrees though, yeah, it seems that way to me. Just because I know wtf right-wing means, does not mean other people calling themselves that have too.
>>
Save 20% or more by switching to niggers
>>
>>136623567
Were there any real right-wingers left, none of wtf we see around us would have ever happened. That is the actual only problem we have. Was then, is now, and will likely continue to be so into the future.
>>
>>136583646

Worked at a law firm full of Jews for several years.

They can almost seem human until you hear them talk among each other behind closed doors.

Their public personas are complete facades. No matter how nice or sympathetic they may seem, they will never be on your side.
>>
One of my step mum's mates is a widowed Jewish woman. Rich as fuck, but nutty as hell. We have to go outside to check if there's any cats in the street before she leaves because she's terrified of them. Also, my mate's dad is ethnically Jewish. Really smart and pretty rich, too.
>>
I've only ever seen two of (((them))). One was a chap who I knew, nice guy, and the other was just some random (((guy))) I saw on the street.
>>
In the restaurant I work, a Jew couple came to dinner and brought their own bottles of water. It was a couple of years ago, but the memory still haunts me.
>>
File: The Inner Synagogue.png (2MB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
The Inner Synagogue.png
2MB, 1024x1001px
>>136583646

My stepfather is Jewish, my mom converted to Judaism and LARPs about MUH HOLOCAUST™ all the time.

>>136585835
>>136588120
>>136607064
>>136595116

Jesus Christ, this thread's turned into a synagogue.
>>
File: nvgs.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
nvgs.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>136586523

Jews still exist in your shitty country?
>>
>>136599300
Yeah I know a couple of Jewish kids who didn't amount to much but there was always some relative to bail them out. I know a brother and sister who got into drugs and other bullshit, and some rich relative paid for them to go to rehab a few times, and when they were done chasing their dreams of being rockstars, their families provided them with some low level admin jobs at their companies. They are just kinda losers (the bro and sis) but have a good support network that ensures they will never end up desperate
>>
File: 1.1 uh-uh.gif (2MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1.1 uh-uh.gif
2MB, 300x228px
>>136597160
>Civilized
>Fear of toilet witch

Pajeet pls
>>
File: slave-auction-virginia-P.jpg (622KB, 1038x539px) Image search: [Google]
slave-auction-virginia-P.jpg
622KB, 1038x539px
>>136624063

/thread/
>>
>>136587995
Well they can be distasteful to African Muslims like yourself
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.