[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is /pol/ going to defend a private company's decision

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 50

File: [email protected] (17KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
sunder1-kL4E--621x414@LiveMint.jpg
17KB, 621x414px
For whatever reason they want to?
I thought you guys are principled conservatives who believe in company rights?

Remember the whole gay wedding cake controversy. I remember.

Wait, no, you're not? You're upset because some racist guy at google got fired for spreading racist opinions on gender and race. What happened to the rights of a company to do business in whatever fashion they please.

Just admit that you people are hyprocrites. I would respect you people more.
>>
>>136580388
>the whole gay wedding cake controversy

>implying there are any gay people in rural Oregon
>implying the gay cake controversy wasn't an entirely manufactured false flag to give conservashits ammunition for these types of situations
>>
>>136580388
In a free market this would hold and I would agree with it. But this isn't true in reality where tax money is being used to cultivate this kind of culture and propaganda of enforced diversity.
>>
>>136580525
Except Google is a private company. They don't rely on your taxes.

So your argument is invalid.
>>
>>136580388
>private company
google was bought by the us gov't in 2011 or some shit.
it's far from private any longer.

shit's been public for years.
>>
>>136580388

>you guys

Fuck off back to /reddit/
>>
>>136580388
>racist opinions
Gaslighting compromised mod faggot: the post.
>>
>>136580388
your are conflating two issues mate.

One is whether or not googles action are within the law.

The other, whether or not you agree with google politics.

You can at the same time say that "they have a right to fire whoever they please" and "that you do not agree with them cultivating a culture that smothers dissenting opinions".

It is for example your right to boycott google products for example, if you wish.
>>
>>136580591
>Private company
Son, we need to talk about corporations, IPO's, and the legal requirements on interstate organizations.
>>
>>136580651
Haven't used reddit in years.
Also not an argument.
>>
>>136580388
The fact that the left is calling classical liberals i.e. libertarians/an-caps "racists" for no reason, and in this case for discussing gender issues (not race at all), means you fucks have completely lost your minds.

Please alienate us some more, more votes for Gary Johnson and less for whatever retarded candidate you run next.
>>
I do agree with company's abilities to fire people.

That doesn't mean, however, that every reason someone is fired is legitimate.
>>
Some internal discussions between managers at Google making blacklists for employees that don't tow the SJW line...
>>
>>136580388
They can do that as long as everybody else can fire/don't hire someone for being woman, gay, muslim, black etc.

Untill it is possible we can just use their own weapon against themselves.
>>
>>136580591
As I said in a free market, one where business and politics is completely separate. The US and Europe are not free markets. Big corporations and politicians are in bed with each other and extort tax money to further their goals. So does Google.
>>
>>136580862
Yeah you're right.

But the publicly owned stocks are still held by private citizens. Also it is not really relevant, since people don't trade stocks based on politics but instead on profit.
>>
>>136580863

>Also not an argument.

Neither is pretending an entire website full of anonymous users are all part of a singular collective.
>>
File: i-keep-a-written-blacklist.png (49KB, 916x346px) Image search: [Google]
i-keep-a-written-blacklist.png
49KB, 916x346px
>>136581032
>One of the great things about Google’s internal communication mechanisms (G+, mailing lists, etc), is that, as a manager, I can easily go find out if I really want to work with you,
>I keep a written blacklist of people whom I will never allow on or near my team, based on how they view and treat their coworkers. That blacklist got a little longer today.
>>
>>136580388
I welcome it.
I completely think this is the first domino in this corporate culture war.
This guy literally did nothing wrong, especially when you consider that it was meant to be an INTERNAL memo.
If anything, the case can be easily mass that this guy was concerned about the place he worked. He was not talking shit out disparaging Google, which I assume is the contention of why he was let go.
If there are still uncucked men working there, which I'd assume is the case, they hopefully will have the balls to leave en masse in support of this guy.
>>
File: fire-his-supporters.png (64KB, 862x1288px) Image search: [Google]
fire-his-supporters.png
64KB, 862x1288px
>>136581113
>>
>>136581143
>>
>>136581193
>>
>>136580388
I would defend if there wasn't a double standard, but there is
>>
>>136580388

No, not in this case, when google is actively going out of their way for their ideological satanic crusade of liberal progressivism. Youtube censor and kill conservative channels. Google promotes hillary and change searches for ideological purposes. They own all our data, and give it to the government too.

There is no way in hell to support google in this.
>>
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>136580388

I image that a straight white man who offhand commented that a female employee looked good in her summer dress would be fired immediately for sexual harassment.
>>
>>136581241
>I am considering creating a public-inside-google document of ‘people who make diversity difficult’
>I am thinking of something like google doc that accepts comments, and which calls out those googlers who repeatedly made public statements that are unsupportive of diversity, with links to those statements so that readers can decide for themselves.
>>
>>136581048
Except what you are suggesting is against the law as determined by the Supreme Court.

Are you saying the law is null and void just because you don't like it. Does that work for laws that Liberals don't like as well?
>>
>>136580388
I don't care if they fired him because I don't know their exact policies, but I read that memo and it was 100% accurate.
>>
>>136580388
No one is calling for the government to infringe on googles right to do this.
They can be as retarded as they want, but there will be reactions and opinions.
Simple idiot you are.
>>
>>136580388
Pol will tell white men the truth. They are hated for existing and not mixing out of existence. That is bad for (((Central Banker))) profits. Therefore, white men will be held to much higher standards than all other people and will suffer as long as they put up with it.
>>
>>136580388
I think they should be able by law to fire him for any reason they want. I just think that the reason they fired him is bad and it shows a sickness where they can't take any wrongthink, no matter if you try to reason with them or how nicely you put it. It's depressing man.
>>
>>136581032
>women need to be protected against "mental violence"
So they are inferior employees.
>>
>>136580388
they're free to do it.

probably not going to go so well for google though as they start hiring more incompetent diversity fags.
>>
>>136580591
>Google doesn't extort/lobby politicians to get out of paying taxes
>>
File: file.png (327KB, 1899x918px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
327KB, 1899x918px
>>136580388
>>136580591
>>136580863
>>136581089
>>136581374
>reddit flag

newfags don't sage and hide obvious redditor threads
>>
No. Just because they can fire people, doesn't mean they should.
>>
>>136580388
I'm not disputing google's right to fire employees of their choice

but it doesn't mean I won't rip them for it
>>
>>136580388
I totally defend their decision to fire him, and I'm disgusted by the faggots who say otherwise.

Totally stupid decision by Google, but people should be able to be fired for ANY reason.
>>
>>136581501
Do you have any proofs (:
>>
>>136580388
>falling for a kike ruse
kikes kiking kikes itt.
kill yourself
>>
>hurrrrr durrrr shudnt be legul! ban evrythin i dnt like reeeee!

Free market bitches.

Why do statist faggots get so triggered by shit like this? If it's wrong, the free market will fix it. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't like google firing people? Take your business elsewhere.

Sage.
>>
>>136580591
Google/Alphabet is a publicly traded corporation.
>>
>>136580388
he can take care of himself. he's probably in the right and will get a very good settlement for being fired because of thoughts and all.
he'll also be able to find a new job easily as a former google engineer.

/pol/ is not needed here
>>
File: rVuVCAs.jpg (223KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
rVuVCAs.jpg
223KB, 1080x720px
>>136581143

"Zero tolerance for intolerance"
>>
>>136581625
Oh man, that will show them.
I hope you don't rip on them too hard, they need to learn their lesson but I don't want you to hurt their reputation.
>>
>>136580388
Where'd this idea that we're conservatives come from?

We're pretty much just pragmatic non-ideologues. I don't care about what some dogma says I should think. I want results that benefit the majority of my people. I don't care how we achieve it.
>>
>>136580591
More like a DARPA project under the guise of a private company.

https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
>>
File: Google.jpg (220KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Google.jpg
220KB, 1920x1080px
>>136580388
>>
File: 62P107_21-59-55August.jpg (62KB, 503x566px) Image search: [Google]
62P107_21-59-55August.jpg
62KB, 503x566px
>>136580388
ever heard of labor laws? oh right, you are a silly underaged or clueless neet who never had to work a day
reality is much different and more complicated than what it seems from your couch
>>
Private company my ass. They were state created to test models of a global government instilling "correct" thought models in its citizenry in return of a cushy lifestyle. They contribute to left wing causes and massively interfered in the 2016 elections by pushing for an old hag war criminal for potus. They are evil.
>>
File: 1291180332293.jpg (32KB, 537x529px) Image search: [Google]
1291180332293.jpg
32KB, 537x529px
>>136580591
>Google is a private company

https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
>>
>>136580388
>I thought you guys are principled conservatives
Then you were mistaken.
>>
also he needs to learn how to hide his power level. or take responsibility for not doing so.
you're barking at the wrong tree
>>
>>136581855
Hivemind
>>
No.

We can't fight fire by just smiling smugly and saying "well I wouldn't do that, it's stupid" like ancaps here think.

Torch the damn place and hang their chief pajeet.
>>
>>136580388
>gender and race.
it was sex and race wasn't mentioned once faggot
>>
>>136581993
Hurr durr changing a few Hillary Clinton search queries equals interfering in the 2016 election.

Do you know how retarded you sound?
>>
I defend Googles right to fire their employees as much as I defend every man's right to bash Google for their ideological stance on the matter.
>>
>>136580388
You clearly don't understand.

Yes Google has the right to fire and hire who they want. But we're not obligated to take it. They're free to make the decisions they like, and we're free to boycott them.

You're really stupid.
>>
File: hitler smug.jpg (206KB, 1000x672px) Image search: [Google]
hitler smug.jpg
206KB, 1000x672px
>>136580388
>I thought you guys are principled conservatives who believe in company rights?
who the fuck told you that?
>>
>>136582134
That's way more data manipulation than the Russians ever did. You realize what an idiot you are?
>>
Also, whoever else here owns a company, STOP HIRING LIBERALS. No matter how good their credentials. And fire the existing ones under some bullshit pretense.

It's fucking on.
>>
>>136582165
Boycott google. lol
Good luck with that.

Google products are so integrated in your daily life that you probably end up using them in one form or another.

Also, why feel the need to boycott it, if you agree that Google is entirely within their right to fire the guy?
>>
File: 1482658198535.png (715KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1482658198535.png
715KB, 750x725px
>>136580388
>you guys have to act in good faith while we don't!!11!!
Jokes on you faggot. I don't give a shit what happens as long as it fucks over leftists.
>>
>>136535773
>>
>>136581119
"No one at Google could tear apart his white paper so instead they leaked it publicly to shame the company, it became a political embarrassment and they just fired him. They'll eat any lawsuit."
>>
>>136580388

This is a matter of law, not principle. Women bring lawsuits all the time alleging that they are targeted for harassment or fired because they are feminist.

Federal law says employers cannot discriminate based on sex, which includes treating different sexes differently. The whole diversity meme google pushes is a political agenda pushed by shitskins and feminist women. If they are allowed to push their agenda, google can't fire a man for saying something different.

He can and should sue jewgle.
>>
>>136582395
??
>>
>>136580388
A private company can do what it likes in regards to who it employs.
The issue here is the hypocrisy. Preaching diversity for everyone else, while in house; Google is doing everything it can to stamp it out.
>>
File: IMG_20170808_072626.jpg (176KB, 1080x1099px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170808_072626.jpg
176KB, 1080x1099px
>>136580388
>>
>>136580388
only an indoctrinated idiot see that as a contradiction.

sage btw
>>
>>136582299
this
>>
>>136582330
you're being annoying friend. what's your problem?
people here already told you they don't have a problem with google firing the guy. google should do what google thinks is right, and if it's not within the law, the guy and google handle it together in the courts if need be.

none of our business, go away please
>>
>>136580388
The rights of a company to engage in business does not supersede the legal rights of their employees.

Google has a history of violating employee rights and privacy to enforce its agenda. As an ongoing lawsuit against the company claims - the company goes to extreme measures to discourage employees from leaking information about company practices - to the point of reading employees' private emails and encouraging employees to act as informants against one another.

This is another instance of that behavior - you have an employee who submitted a list of concerns to the equivalent of an anonymous suggestions box, had his identity exposed, and was then fired for expressing his concerns because those concerns were in opposition to their agenda.
>>
They absolutely have a right to fire him, but that doesnt mean we have to think they had a good reason
>>
>>136580388
>For whatever reason they want to?

Should all Islamophobic Zionist Jews be kicked out of Google for expressing their political opinions?
>>
>>136581748
ancap autism

Society right now can't really wrap its mind around this new problem yet. Never have we faced a situation where a monopoly (or oligopoly) controls an entire mode of communication. People say use another service, but all that will do is exile us from the public square, an equivalent of sending off dissidents to the gulag where they can be "free". There is precedent, our white western societies have history of beraking up monopolies or nationalizing them if they become a threat to our nation, culture, and values.
>>
>>136581671

>Totally stupid decision by Google, but people should be able to be fired for ANY reason.

Emphasis on any reason. They aren't pushing that - they are pushing if you go against our ideology as a corporation. Which is like night, and day.

You can't say your for diversity, and then fire people that are not in line with your version of "diversity".

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Trust me I would love nothing more than a world where we can openly discriminate, but that's not reality. So we have to play by their rules, and hold them to their principles. In which case google made a cosmic mistake.
>>
>>136582299
google is going down a very dangerous path.
daily reminder it's probably already true by now that google has algorithms to know your inner most thoughts namely your ideology, even if you LARP regularly , and is very likely willing to sell that information to would be employers.
>>
>>136583039
If you're one of the heads of Google, then you can go ahead and fire those people?

Wait, you're not? You're just some nobody. Thought so.
>>
>>136581346
These people are infants and a company with any integrity would fire them on the spot for posting shit like this.
>>
>>136580388
The outrage for the firing is a lesser of importance compared to the largest internet companies stance towards opinion/censorship. There are other search engines, but nothing comes in comparison to their ownership of the youtube platform.

If there was a better alternative made, we would jump ship in a heart beat. But sadly that is not our reality, so all we can do is vocalize our ire towards google and the entities owned by them. In hopes that it will sway others to that side of opinion and then allow a new entity to attempt to take it's place in the free market.
>>
>>136580388

I think /pol/itical refugees are just upset because ultimately they know Google isn't going anywhere and their boycott won't put a dent in its profits
>>
googles monopoly needs to be broken

thats the real root of the problem, no company should have that much power, facebook too
>>
>>136583148
>and is very likely willing to sell that information to would be employers

I wouldn't want to work for an employer who engages in those practices, so the problem solves itself.
>>
>>136582299

>Also, whoever else here owns a company, STOP HIRING LIBERALS

I declined to hire some whore who put social justice as a skill on her resume. I don't want to be dealing with any lawsuits simply for saying "good morning."
>>
>>136580388
>implying anyone wants the respect of a cuck
>>
>>136581089
We don't really have free markets, anon. I want free markets, but so long as we don't have them, they deserve whatever they get. Besides, there is a chance that google violated its employment contract with the lad. Don't you think he should be allowed to sue for breach of contract if they did?

Furthermore, this is going to chase the talent away from google. It has a fiduciary duty to its shareholders. Chasing talent away makes for short term gains and long term failure. This will result in a breach of fiduciary duty to its shareholders.
>>
>>136582165
You're stupid. Boycotting also includes the erosion of brand loyalty in cases where its unrealistic to do without
>>
>>136583484
Pretty much this. Respect coming from a weakling means nothing.
>>
Google is publicly traded
>>
>>136583425
If the posts from earlier in the thread are to be believed, those people are also producing an appalling work environment.
>>
At this point google is a common carrier
>>
>>136583398
agree. but not everybody can afford to chose. I agree google should be free to do whatever it wants, but it is a sick ideology to force people to think like you in order to be able to provide for their families
>>
>>136583559
I am a weakling and a cuck because I believe in the free market and the rights of companies to conduct business according to their best interest?

Okay.
>>
>>136583101
Private companies can do whatever the fuck they want. It doesn't matter if it's logically consistent you faggot.
>>
>>136580388

Fuck off, Reddit.
>>
>>136583624
Agreed. I was willing to pay her 40k a year, right out of college, limited experience until I saw that on her resume. That wouldn't blend well with a small team consisting of white men. I don't even have HR. To make her employment work I'd have to hire HR and place a her desk right in front of HRs office.
>>
>>136583738
when will you learn that conservashits have no principles? they live only to "trigger" liberals. A blight on god's green earth.
>>
>>136581374
>Does that work for laws that Liberals don't like as well?

>Liberals
>Respect for the law
You already disregard laws you disagree with, you have no right to criticize people for actions you yourself are guilty of.
>>
>>136583738
No. It's because you're a democrat. Don't forget you guys cried on election night. That's for wimps, that's you.
>>
>>136582772
>companies zealously guarding their trade secrets violates employees rights
4chan sure gets faggoty sometimes
>>
>>136583248

Google's search results have lately become so nakedly partisan and distorted that even previously inferior search engines are now looking better by comparison. As for Youtube, it wouldn't take much for an alternative service to take off -- it's just a matter of uploading videos, after all (and the new service can omit the majority of trash that currently clogs up YT)
>>
>>136583869

Funnily enough, they're generally the very easily triggered themselves.
>>
>>136580388

I was thinking about what the engineer wrote in his manifesto today at work.
He said that google has alot of programs that are used to enforce diversity in both race and gender.

So I had this idea.

Arent those programs actually discriminating against POC and women since why would google, a left leaning company, need them if they didnt actually think that they are worse hires?
A left leaning company shouldnt need programs to enforce diversity if they think POC and women are just as good at the job.

It seems to me that this argument has most likely already been made but has it been refuted anywhere?
>>
>>136580388
not your personal army shill . fuck off
>>
>>136580388
>51 percent or more trolling up the board
>you guys are honestly such hypocrites
Stay mad fuqboi
>>
>>136584042
desu i wasnt surprised when buzzwords like "snowflake" and "triggerring" started happening. they are just projecting their insecurities.
For example, they "virtue signal" all the time while pretending its liberals who do it.
>>
>>136583943
>>136583959

>Fallacy of composition
>>
>>136583869
>when will you learn that conservashits have no principles? they live only to "trigger" liberals

You have it exactly backwards. What real principles do leftists have? All conservatives are doing here is pointing out the hypocrisy. Google has a perfect right to do as it likes, and we have a perfect right to point out that they are behaving like Stalinist assholes and that we should use alternative platforms.
>>
>>136580591
I don't think that most of us are saying they don't have a right to can him. I think what chan is saying is that this cultural trend continues to spread and will become more dangerous. You are taking many leaps and are arguing just to argue.
>>
>>136580388
It had nothing to do with race.
>>
>>136580388
hurr durr why don't you hold to rules of engagement that no one follows but you and people only talk about when they want you to shut up and take it?

Shove it up your ass nigger
>>
>>136580388
fuck off you hypocritical faggot
>>
>>136580388
>thought /pol/ was conservative

Hahahahahahaha you brainwashed retard.
>>
>>136580388
Hey fuck head. The difference here is that we do not want some kind of government overreach punishing the Google corporation because that would be a breach of Private Business Liberties.

The best thing one can do is Boycott that God damn company but you have your head so far up your fucking ass that you can't see the difference between government controls on all facets of one's life and the freedom of choice to make a business go down in flames because of their terrible actions.
>>
>>136584181
>valid complaints are the same as ridiculous, trivial ones

False equivalence.
>>
>>136583425
>Liberals
>social justice

She's a socialist actively campaigning against Liberalism. Liberalism at it's core is directly opposed to the concept of social justice.
>>
>>136584222
>Google has a perfect right to do as it likes, and we have a perfect right to point out that they are behaving like Stalinist assholes
and we have the perfect right to point out you lot are hypocrites, as described in OP's post.
>>
>>136584042
>anyone who reacts to anything in any way is "triggered"

We're still not the ones calling for "trigger warnings".... that's your side, remember?
>>
>>136584181
We're not the ones complaining about microaggressions. But we are ready to macroaggres.
>>
How many people defending Google are still bitching that a few Stalinist screenwriters got shitcanned back in the 1950s? Raise your hands.
>>
>>136584479

>complaining about people complaining about microagressions
>literally more pathetic than the original complainers
>>
>>136584440

How is it "hypocrisy" to point out Google's hypocrisy? You're being very childish here -- like those little kids who respond to an insult by saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
>>
File: 20131023.jpg (39KB, 639x551px) Image search: [Google]
20131023.jpg
39KB, 639x551px
>>136584479
get rekt
>>
>>136584406

I understand that. Many people in the US just lump them together, it's a broad term. You might be referring to classical liberals, if so, I agree 100%.
>>
File: 1463772654341.jpg (14KB, 250x278px) Image search: [Google]
1463772654341.jpg
14KB, 250x278px
>>136584665
get a load of this faggot
>>
>>136584623
>pretending to be retarded by not answering OP's post
>misrepresenting my argument this hard
abhorrent leaf posting.
>>
>>136584452

>my side
>anarcho capitalists
ok, honey.
>>
>>136581590
>how to be a butthurt fag 101
>>
File: np.jpg (76KB, 800x713px) Image search: [Google]
np.jpg
76KB, 800x713px
>>136584592
>no, YOU'RE the complainer

Ever seen Monty Python's argument clinic sketch? Merely gainsaying what your opponent says does not amount to rational discussion.
>>
>>136584592
>Getting fired because somebody is butthurt
Naw, m80. Y'all have been ruining people's lives, and getting violent because of muh feelz. We haven't reacted yet. When we do, we're going to tear you apart.
>>
>>136584452

Anyway, here's a redpill: being offended by trigger warnings is even more pathetic than needing them
>>
>>136580388
Companies aren't people
>>
>>136584899

>ifunny pic
>>
>>136580388
You are wrong. Their rights end where they harm the wholde society, and they certainly do by enforcing all this PC bullshit and propagate degeneracy. You can be both an authoritarian and a capitalist at the same time.
>>
>>136582330
>Also, why feel the need to boycott it, if you agree that Google is entirely within their right to fire the guy?
Jesus Christ liberals are disgusting.

Just because I DISAGREE with something doesn't mean it should be ILLEGAL. And just because something SHOULD be LEGAL doesn't mean I AGREE with it.

You're just fucking control freaks the lot of you. You can't fathom the concept of basic freedom.
>>
>>136584188
This isn't a debate.
There is no dialogue here.
Your kind are enemies if America and I fully support your removal.

The days of taking the moral high-ground while your kind take advantage are over.
>>
File: 2nd-oryx-no-face.jpg (478KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2nd-oryx-no-face.jpg
478KB, 900x1600px
>>136584665
Pic related is me, faggot.
>>
File: IMG_4875.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4875.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>136584928

>we're going to tear you apart.

On standby.
>>
>>136584765

Look, I know you're kind of slow-witted but try to follow along here.

1. Google has the right to fire who they like.
2. If they fire people for their (sensible) political opinions despite a professed commitment to "diversity", they are sanctimonious, hypocritical assholes and we have the right to point that out.
3. We also have to right to stop using Google services and to tell others to do the same.

Which part of the above are you having trouble comprehending, son?
>>
>>136580388
>you people
racist tbqh pham
>>
>>136584952
>laughing at bullshit is just as bad as bullshit

You must be a troll... nobody is this stupid
>>
>>136581409
I am. Fuck the corporate whores who disagree.
>>
>>136580388
the employee had to be fired on company time with company equipment he wrote 10 pages and sent it out, he wasted countless hours on his message that he got paid for.

that being said I hope he starts his own computer company with the 1/3 that agree with him and they become more successful tHan google
>>
>>136585069

Who exactly are "my kind"?

I would love to know.
>>
>>136580591
>Oy vey. You aren't allowed to point out our double standards.
>>
>>136585327
Enemies.
>>
>>136580591
The part of google the employee was criticizing was government enforced rules that they implement and punish for questioning.
>>
>>136584928

I hope you try. It would be nice to see you lined up and shot.
>>
>>136580388
Fuck you. We're alraedy wise to your spin and charlatanry. There will be no fair play from us anymore if God is good and we don't lose courage. You are a vile scheming sort and while I have some reluctant respect for your leaders who run you all, you are the lowest creature on Earth. A privileged fool who's mission in life is to take everybody over the cliff with him.
>>
>>136580388
Being for private property rights doesn't mean you're against the ability to resist and denounce a company you don't like nigger. God leftist are fucking retards that are only able to think in a single dimension where everything is black and white. Why should I be surprised though, only brain-dead losers still think Marxism is good.
>>
>>136585387

Lovely. So, the majority of the US and global populations then?
>>
>>136580388
>Racist
Sage
>>
>>136585465
>It would be nice to see you lined up and shot.

^^^ This is the LARPing faggot masquerading as an "anarcho-capitalist", when in reality he's just another dollar-store Stalinist.
>>
>>136585465
You have no idea what you're up against. Keep pushing.
>>
>>136585465
LOL
Big talk from nogunz.
>>
File: 1500278170305.jpg (43KB, 1145x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500278170305.jpg
43KB, 1145x640px
>>136580388
>"The actions of this private company were reprehensible"
>"WTF BRO THEY'RE A _PRIVATE_ COMPANY BRO THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT BRO ARE YOU A COMMIE BRO"

Why do people in the internet always do this
>>
>>136585632

I have 3 guns though?
>>
>>136581346
>im thinking of forming a witch hunt for everyone I don't agree with
>if they do as I say we can let them stay

this shit freaks me out all it needs is to be popular at one big company for it to be noticed and adopted by many
>>
>>136585577
>the majority of the global population supports literal faggotry
LOL
>>
>>136585465

Post pics of your guns.
>>
>>136585465
>tfw the nazi side of the argument is more rational
>this edge right here
are you of adult age m8?
>>
>>136585704
Sure you do.
:3
>>
>>136585764

No, I'm 9.
>>
>>136585704
And I have enough guns to arm a platoon.
>>
File: 1391189923744.jpg (51KB, 957x717px) Image search: [Google]
1391189923744.jpg
51KB, 957x717px
>>136580388
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>136580388
>Just admit that you people are hyprocrites.
I demand they play by the idiotic rules they have set for the rest of us.

I don't agree with a lot of what the guy said, but I would much rather Google didn't fire him and instead use it as a teaching moment.

They just validated everything he said.

"You made some good points. Lots of things we need to work on. All the science checks out. You're fired."

^^ That's the real hypocrisy.
>>
>>136584592
>don't talk about news stories
>>
>>136580388
>implying anyone cares about who you respect or what you think
>>
>>136585545
They can't comprehend that you can agree with people having the right to do something while not agreeing with the thing they do.
The logical extension of that is they want a theocracy to enforce all of their views, because morality and legality are completely conflated in their mind. They're slimy little bitches who crave being dominated.
>>
>>136580388
This. They can have whatever shitty corporate culture they want, and they should be able to fire whoever they want for whatever reason. But that doesn't mean we can't boycott then and use alternative services.

Sent from my Android (tm) phone
>>
>>136584666
>You might be referring to classical liberals
I make no such distinction. Socialism is socialism, Liberalism is Liberalism. Those advocating for socialist prinicples are socialist in nature. If these people call themselves "liberal" while advocating socialist positions they are either A. An ideologically subverted moron who doesn't understand what they are talking about or B. Someone who is intetionally trying to undermine Liberalism.

The first step out of all thise insanity is to call a spade a spade. Which I find amusing, because that saying has notoriously been under attack in America for being "racist".
>>
File: Retard Alert.jpg (27KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
Retard Alert.jpg
27KB, 493x342px
>>136580591
>Google is a private company so people who like free speech and private property must clearly believe that nobody should be allowed to ever complain about Google for doing evil shit.

You're fucking retarded. Go back to your Marxist circle jerk of tyranny losers on reddit faggot.
>>
>>136585740
It's been slowly crippling Google and it's going to get much worse. If anything it'll end up as an example of how not to let employees behave.
>>
>>136580388
>principled conservatives who believe in company rights

Good point.
>>
>>136585956
well put
>>
Nothing is racist what he said and nothing was sexist, if reality is sexist, than why are some people alive. The law is the law, you can bitch about it till you get sick, but you better not smoke with all the strawmen around you
>>
>>136580388
Also faggot, private property rights are not whatever the fuck "company rights" are.
>>
>>136581193
I never understand this 'freedom of speech is the right to express an opinion, not freedom from consequences' argument. Can't you use the same argument to justify lynching dissidents?
>>
>>136585863

But do you have a platoon?
>>
File: DGpZ94NV0AA7zdJ.jpg (60KB, 465x560px) Image search: [Google]
DGpZ94NV0AA7zdJ.jpg
60KB, 465x560px
ahh yes, hypocrisy.
>>
>>136586020

Perhaps conservatives are beginning to wake up to the fact that, in practice, abstract principles are always used selectively to target one group of people alone? This is what "anarcho-tyranny" is: politically favoured groups are given a huge amount of leeway to do as they like, while politically unfavoured groups are rigidly policed and punished for even the most minor transgressions.
>>
>>136586251

It just means the government can't make it illegal for you to do certain things.

No one is obliged to give you a job or a platform to speak on.
>>
>>136586259
Of people who have a comparable number of firearms to me. And we know how to use them.
>>
>>136586251

Stalin could have said the same thing. "Sure you have the freedom to critiize the USSR, but not freedom from the consequence of being sent to a Gulag".
>>
>>136580388
Of course they have a right to fire employees, but they don't get to be exempt from public outlash against their decisions. Everyone has the right to be mad unjustifiably.
>>
>>136586364

"Say", not "do"
>>
>>136586364
So it's okay if a company does it?
>>
>>136585387
How to spot the indoctrinated retards.
>>
>>136586452

So, you have hundreds of platoons worth of guns, but only one platoon? That just seems inefficient.
>>
>>136586309
>army of strawmen: the pic

Making up stuff is easier than rationally engaging with what conservatives actually believe, isn't it?
>>
>>136586251
It's just another bullshit attempt at redefining what it means. Controversial but valid opinions as seen in that manifesto are exactly what freedom of speech is supposed to protect.
>>
Well i mean if the rules were you could fire anyone for any reason I'd be cool with it.

alas that is not how the game is played in current year
>>
>>136584232

This.

This proves that you are not able to question the current PC dogma.
>>
File: 1468123723719.jpg (53KB, 428x432px) Image search: [Google]
1468123723719.jpg
53KB, 428x432px
>>136581791
Fuck I almost couldn't believe that when I read it. The hypocrisy!

Dude is just trying to start a conversation about how he thinks people are not being given a fair shake on level ground, and it's happening *based on identity*. He's reasonable about it. Goes out of his way to use facts, cite references, make caveats, say all the nice things he can.

This is interpreted as *intolerant*?!? Holy Jesus.

Then these un-self-aware people have the alacrity to say they'll show ZERO tolerance. "we'll out-intolerance that guy, we'll show him!"
They show their hands as the real extremists. Blacklist anyone who shows support? And they think they're morally righteous? These people are zombies. Woe unto thee hypocrites, though ye may clean the outside of the cup.

What they don't understand is that for the kind of mind it takes to do the important work, you have to have attention to detail and precision. You have to understand the mechanics behind things. To work in an environment where GLARING double standards are shoved in your face, day in and day out, where people chant PLAINLY FALSE things over and over, and on top of it they are NOT PRODUCTIVE, is enough to drive a guy like that mad.

Woe unto thee hypocrites, though ye may clean the outside of the cup.
>>
>>136580388
>sexist racists posts his opinion on mass email thread
>executives get mad

/pol/ is jelly because they will never have a job that pays as great and all you have to do is not be a bumbling idiot.
>>
>>136586507

Yes, definitely. A private company is not the state.
>>
>>136586533
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0

Considering that the last critter that I killed, I hit at 550 yards while it was running, it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>136580388
Pol is one person .jpeg
>>
>>136580388
you're gonna compare this to wedding cake thing? there's a pretty big difference between retaliation by the state for refusing an action and retaliation by a private company for voicing an opinion

>le false equivalence
>>
>>136580388
Because google can do wathever they want, but if a bakery decides to not bake a cake for gays then that's not ok?
>>
>>136586730
>u r just jelly 8ers

Leftists are mental adolescents
>>
File: 54141_91752351-compressed.jpg (50KB, 439x640px) Image search: [Google]
54141_91752351-compressed.jpg
50KB, 439x640px
>>136580591
Google paid cash taxes of $3.3 billion around the world on its reported profits of $34.2 billion [in 2016], a tax rate of 9.8 percent. (Google does not disclose what portion of those payments was in the United States, or what portion is assigned to previous or future years.) By comparison, Wal-Mart last year paid worldwide cash taxes of $5.9 billion on its booked profits of $24.4 billion, a tax rate of 24 percent, which is about average for non-tech companies.

Not only is Google being subsidized by taxpayers they discriminate hiring employees based upon gender and race. They are a wholly evil company.
>>
File: 1472617252839.jpg (96KB, 693x586px) Image search: [Google]
1472617252839.jpg
96KB, 693x586px
>>136584091
correct, it is an implicit admission of belief in inferiority, which is a priori bigotry. this is the soft bigotry of low expectations.

QUALITY should always be more important than EQUALITY
>>
It's a monopoly and an Enemy of Mankind, fool.
>>
File: Ganowicz.png (140KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ganowicz.png
140KB, 500x512px
>>136580388

Conservative company rights, I can't speak for the rest of pol but I gave up on peaceful coexistence with you faggots a long time ago.
>>
>>136586771

It doesn't really have as much to do with your personal skill as it does the fact you have thousands of guns you'll need to protect, unless you want to risk them falling into the hands of your enemies.
>>
>>136586687
On top of that, this is the very same company that was openly critical of China's attitude towards censorship.
>>
>>136581032
Shit
White bitches only have those jobs because they stole affirmative action from the black man.
>>
File: 1502020199877.png (3MB, 1701x8000px) Image search: [Google]
1502020199877.png
3MB, 1701x8000px
Ban Duck Duck Go shills, their product is not an alternative.
>>
>>136587315

I agree. I used to be all for the rule of law, obeying abstract foundational principles etc., but now all I care about is the survival of our civilization and the silencing of its enemies. A lot of former milquetoast conservatives are being pushed into 1488 territory by this kind of bullshit day after day.
>>
I thought principled progressives would put down dogma in favor of science. Of course theres more genetic variance in males, it's been proven over and over again for decades
>>
>>136586687
If you were surprised you obviously haven't been paying attention.

As far as "tolerance" goes, who exactly does the left tolerate? People who believe the exact same things and nothing else. Their idea of tolerance is tolerating (not the correct word for it) people of different skin colours. But liberal dogma dictates that these people are the same as us in every way. So what exactly is it they are tolerating? If everyone is the same regardless of race and gender, where is the diversity?

It's a religion in every way, and they're gunning towards a theocracy. Like any religion, logic won't work, because. Unlike any other religion however, it pretends not to be, which allows it to bypass any and all laws regulating them. Any information that runs contrary to their dogma never gets to the point where it is processed logically, it evokes an emotional reaction so that they never have to question themselves.
>>
>>136580388
Google was meeting with Obama once a week. When a private company is dictating our policies and conspiring with the president, you lose the argument.
>>
>>136587556
>>136587315
I'm not going to say this isn't the path to take, indeed it is the best path. What I am going to say though is be aware that the Knights of the Golden Circle have been pushing for another civil war since they conducted the assassination of Lincoln. There is no evidence they aren't still an active organization, many high-level politicians of the time were members. They have been accruing a wealth for ages just to start another massive civil war so they can gain power and implement a federation.

Just be sure to spread this knowledge that should we take the violent approach it will be a step our enemies want us to take, and as such we should armor ourselves against future manipulation before making any other action.
>>
>>136587913

I'm not advocating offensive violence, because I know how futile that is. Revolutions are always hijacked by the worst elements. But we need to be ready for defensive retrenchment and withdrawal, and violence to defend our positions when necessary.
>>
>>136587626
These people are now indistinguishable from hardened religious fundamentalists.
>>
The entire tech industry is full of pedos at the executive level. End of story.
>>
File: 1501466171525.jpg (86KB, 1024x703px) Image search: [Google]
1501466171525.jpg
86KB, 1024x703px
>>136580388
it's a win situation for us, senpai. google's firing of the 'perp' proves (once again) that you can work at google only if you're a degenerate liberal and an even more degenerate progressive. the more degenerate liberals work at google, the sooner they'll go full authoritarian and start banning and discriminating against people en masse.

this will generate a huge backlash against google, their stock will fall and in the political arena liberal/progressive views shall be deemed autoritarian while conservative/libertarian views will be deemed both rational and rebellious at the same time. which means, we'll steal their kids just like they stole our kids during the last 30-40 years.

if google were smart, they wouldn't have fired the guy and this whole process could have been averted. they're digging their own graves. and what's not to like about that?

remember: this is our timeline, and we can do whatever the fuck we want, we the rebels now.

oh, and by the way stormfaggots an go eat a big bag of dicks. they and SJWs are two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>136587412
My enemies who don't know how to use them and cower at being called a fucking cunt to their faces? Not worried.
>>
>>136580388
>racist opinions about gender

How is this even possible, faggot?
>>
>>136588196

It would be foolish to make that assumption.

Most people will be against you.
>>
>>136588133
This will chase their talent away and their shit will stop working in a reliable fashion.
>>
>>136580388
Just make discrimination legal and you can hire to any diversity quota you want to.

Checkmate motherfucker.
>>
>>136588285
And Hillary was going to win the election. The areas of the country that produce the food will be against you.
>>
File: 1469469175254.jpg (97KB, 915x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469469175254.jpg
97KB, 915x960px
>>136587752
>Their idea of tolerance is tolerating (not the correct word for it) people of different skin colours.

What does it make me if I don't give a fuck about people's skin colours, will happily work and be friends with anyone of any description, as long as they do good work and don't hate ME? As long as the workplace is fair because we all operate by the same rules, so there's no cognitive dissonance and petty bickering? What does it make me if I just want to work in an environment where people don't assume I hate them?

I guess people like me are stuck in MLK's dream. Meanwhile there's been a flanking maneuver underway the whole time.
>>
>>136588396

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omyqAFk8GR4
>>
>>136588242

Lefties tend to mindlessly bundle racism and sexism (and often homophobia) together, so it's not uncommon to hear them blurt out multiple accusations of wrongthink against one person no matter what the "offensive" subject matter actually was. It's like those Soviet show trials where they would charge people with every crime under the sun just to make sure they were found guilty of something.
>>
>>136580591
This.

/pol/ was giddy with happiness when they got the professor who said he wanted white genocide fired yet the same thing happens at google to a right winger for saying blacks and women are retarded and now they are triggered and private companies don't have the right to fire people anymore.
>>
>>136588480

You do know that the Communists killed far more people than even the Nazis did?
>>
>>136588480
That ain't the US, and that ain't today kiddo. You should get out of your urban bubble now and then.
>>
>>136581032
>mental violence
>mental
>fucking
>violence
this person has the social development of a 4 year old
>>
>>136588578

Relevance?
>>
>>136581346
Don't these faggots have work to do?
>>
>>136588485
Coincidentally, that's how you write code that doesn't work, by not being precise.
>>
>>136588545

Right, because advocating the destruction of an entire race is the same thing as penning a sensible and accurate viewpoint on biological differences, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>136588545
Because there's a world of difference between
>I am an academic authority figure and I want to kill your entire race
and
>I am a corporate cog and I'm slightly perturbed by my own company's attitude
>>
>>136588627

Keep telling yourself that, but if you cunts ever try anything, that is what will happen to you.
>>
>>136580388
already migrating to outlook for email and bing for search

farewell youtube shitposting, google can get fucked
>>
File: 1358999896072.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1358999896072.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>136581143
>Zero tolerance for intolerance
this is literally one step from
>murder those who would cause us """"mental harm""""
>>
>>136588665
>Relevance?

You're posting totalitarian propaganda. If someone put up a video of Nazis shooting Communists, you'd probably feel quite differently about it
>>
>>136588756
>says increasingly nervous man for the 4th time this thread
>>
>>136588756
You will be killed. You will have your balls stuffed in the mouth of your corpse. Stay mad, kiddo.
>>
File: antifa.jpg (164KB, 908x716px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
164KB, 908x716px
>>136588756
>if you cunts ever try anything

Oooh, so scary
>>
>>136588765
You will watch Youtube.
>>
>>136588061
You cannot possibly defend from an enemy with more resources than your own. All they have to do is wait.
>>
>>136588835

Why should I be nervous? That tacticool faggot and his buddies doesn't scare me.
>>
>>136588947
>says increasingly nervous man for the 5th time this thread
>>
>>136588918
youtube-dl with the user agent set to "FUCK YOU GOOGLE"
>>
>>136588756
KEK, no. I've been to lefty rallies. Y'all are big, flobbity pussies. That viewpoint was derived from empirical observation.
>>
>>136581104
You're right. /pol/ can't be criticised for anything ever.
>>
>>136588877

No, that won't happen. Enjoy your fantasy though.
>>
File: 1471295303619.jpg (33KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471295303619.jpg
33KB, 600x750px
>>136588662
Women are far more given to practice emotional and social violence than men. It's called Relational Aggression. Mockery, extreme social ostracism, trying to make the person hate themselves. It's their natural mode on the playground, so natural it almost seems hardwired. And apparently so subterranean in the structure of their psyche that they're not even aware of it. This whole thing is playing out like a giant episode of Relational Aggression.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relational_aggression
>>
File: 1501279771382.jpg (86KB, 962x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501279771382.jpg
86KB, 962x640px
>>136588297

not actually worried about google's future. they'll survive. but the political fallout? that even google's money can't buy or prevent. they may bribe a politican or two, but their children? like ice-t once said: we stole your fucking kids. and that we shall do.
that's our job now, senpai. we the rebels nao. even if you're a NEET or an anime degenerate. we all cool now. shit, in a few years it will be cooler to go to a church and hang out with 'boring' people, than to go to a huge festival where little feminazi hitlers will be shoving SJW propaganda down our throats. remember, this is our timeline now. what was cool 20-30 years ago, it's authoritarian now.
>>
>>136589028

Are you planning to convince a large portion of the armed forces to defect and help you?
>>
>>136588947
Because in a real SHTF fight, I'll skin your fucking dick just for fun.
>>
File: ss+(2017-08-08+at+08.46.00).png (130KB, 275x373px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-08+at+08.46.00).png
130KB, 275x373px
>>136588947
You should be more afraid of this person and his tacticool faggot buddies
>>
>>136580388
/pol/ hates Jews.
But when the same Jews create a corporation and a friendly logo to hide behind, /pol/ will defend them to the death
>>
>>136580388
you thought wrong. sage goes in all fields. fuck off
>>
>>136580388
Your hatred of the truth being spoken makes you frail to reality. Pol likes truth in a way that Jews wish was illegal. Pol will speak the truth, especially when it hurts your kind. Then Pol will laugh at you as you shake in a puddle of your own shame.

Hey Google, fire all your white males and replace them with black females. Just to prove how equal everyone is. You can give them on the job training by other non white females so that no one suspects that you secretly kept the white males on the pay roll.
>>
File: 1497820191618_0.png (20KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
1497820191618_0.png
20KB, 365x363px
>>136580388
>Itt libertarian fags contradict their beliefs
>>
>>136589184
Psst, the rank and file military are generally libertarian or conservative.
>>
File: fake-search-results.gif (34KB, 800x412px) Image search: [Google]
fake-search-results.gif
34KB, 800x412px
>>136580388
This private company operates a monopoly. An international monopoly for all purposes. Break it up already or regulate it as a utility.
>>
you can defend google's "rights" while protesting its behaviors.
>>
>>136589190

Does the thought of that turn you on?

Also, will you just do it to every white boy because you don't know which one is me?
>>
Yes, I do support their decision to let diversity grind them into obsolescence.
>>
>>136589392
You can try to turn it sexual, but the point would be to make you asexual.
>>
>>136588941

But what resources do they really have? Debt- and tax-fuelled fake money that is due to run out in the next decade? They don't control the food, they don't control the guns, and they alienate more and more people every day with their totalitarian behaviour. This isn't Russia in the early twentieth century; we don't have a tradition of blindly bowing down to autocrats in North America. When mismanagement of the economy begins to reach Venezuelan proportions, hunger will bring out the violence and the left-wing scum will be badly outnumbered.
>>
The difference is destroying Google would be funny. Think of all of those people losing their jobs. Would be soo fucking funny.
>>
>>136589292

when they are ordered "go there and kill those nazis", they'll do it.

You're delusional if you think any significant number of them would abandon their duty.
>>
>>136580934
>Gary Johnson
>not retarded
wew lad
>>
>>136589525
Funny, I know several of them. They're just as pissed off about the treatment of white males as I am. And you're going to ask them to kill me? No, faggot, they'll defect.
>>
File: 1414499553018.jpg (112KB, 428x653px) Image search: [Google]
1414499553018.jpg
112KB, 428x653px
>>136587315
This, you don't debate with worse than commie scum. They are zealots of the worst kind. Obvious by their reaction to the whole matter.
>>
>>136589525
Nope they wont.
>>
>someone criticizes that diversity is valued over merit

>branded as "alt right"

makes you think
>>
>>136588438
>What does it make me if I just want to work in an environment where people don't assume I hate them?
An idealist.

Society is basically the prisoners dilemma. If everyone cooperated, life would be better for everyone. But when one person cooperates, and the other doesn't, the cooperator ALWAYS loses out. Tolerance, the actual kind, the kind you sound like you want to embrace, that is cooperation. "Tolerance", the kind embraced by the cult of multiculturalism, that is not. So you can be as tolerant as you want, and try to live up to MLK's dream, but you'll lose out in every way.

This is an interesting simulation showing it in action.
http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

And don't get me wrong, I'm not intolerant myself. I might be racist as a motherfucker because it's statistically and logically sound, but I'll still judge an individual as an individual when I have the information to make that judgement. Until then, I will judge them as statistics dictate they should be judged, because that is the logically sound thing to do from the information available.
>>
>>136589663

I won't, the government will. If you try anything. Which you won't.
>>
File: damore1.png (375KB, 762x411px) Image search: [Google]
damore1.png
375KB, 762x411px
He may have lawyered up even before posting the memo. He filed a formal complaint with the government before he was fired.
>>
>>136580388
>Dude makes comment about women
>Racist
Women r race noaw n shieeet
>>
>>136589292
>Psst, the rank and file military are generally libertarian or conservative.

Yeah libertarians and conservatives will surely help you create a socialist nazi utopia...

Just stop with the LARPing, revolutions only happen when people are discontent, not when they have one of the highest living standards in the world. No one is going to give up their life to LARP as a Nazi with you and fight the government in a Syria style civil war.
>>
File: At_Last_I_Truly_See.png (93KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
At_Last_I_Truly_See.png
93KB, 600x507px
>>136580388
Know this:
Tel a liberal you believe EVERY American Adult should be treated equally and you are:
Racist- you oppose affirmative action
Sexist - no sexual preferences
etc.
Diversity in the workplace IS anti-white male
>>
>>136589525
Most of the military would defect. All throughout NATO.
>>
>>136581032
more like Adam Felcher amirite
>>
>>136580388
>What happened to the rights of a company to do business in whatever fashion they please.
Rejecting application of niggers and women because niggers and women? yes pls.
>>
>>136586309
>can't even make a proper bingo board
Nigger-tier.
>>
Google seems like 1984 the company!
Isn't there job just to make money?
>>
>>136589810

They would not.
>I know "that's not an argument"
>neither is you saying the would
>>
>>136589942
I dont hire women or indians. Not specifically because of it, but becuase they suck at working.
>>
>>136589265
Not really faggot. Google has the right to fire their employee without legal ramifications, the people have a right to be vocally upset. Freedom goes both ways, only leftists can't see this.
>>
>>136589469
CIA runs beyond money, they only use it as a tool.
>>
>>136589750
If you commies don't think that we won't defend our interests when push comes to shove, you're mistaken. What you don't understand is that we're slow to anger. You push, and you push and you push, and nothing. So you keep on pushing, thinking that it will always be nothing. And you keep on pushing. Then you wake up one day, and we're burning everything down, including you. And you think that the military is going to save you, when it is the grunts' own family that is burning you down?
>>
>>136580388
Nope. I can't defend Google. The "free market" is not a valid excuse for the continued promotion of cultural marxism and the destruction of the West. Death to all lefties. Death to all commies. Better dead than red.
>>
>>136580388
Nope. People have the right to be upset. Googles actions arent protected from consequences sweetiums.
>>
Google is , in theory, a private company. However they do benefit from the United States might and presence in international affairs. Google, by themselves, could do nothing to enforce copyright and IP laws, which is a big way the make money. Those laws, that they benefit from, are enforced by international courts, backed by the United States government.

Very few large companies are really private as the united states is a corporatist system, not a capitalist system.

That all being said they should be allowed to fire who they wish, and people should be allowed to complain about it and do their best not to use google products.
>>
they can fire him, but they should never talk about believing in free spech or diversity again
>>
Since when is /pol/ conservative lol?
>>
>>136580388
>I cant support somebodies rights without being upset at their choice
Ladies and gentleman, the Democratic party
>>
>>136590112
This.
>>
>>136580388
how about suck a dick and gtfo back to plebit
>>
>>136590112

Well, if you're burning everything down, yeah they will stop you.

Did you ever stop to think you would be burning down the families of the grunts?
>>
>>136581113
wouldnt that be a reason to get firedhimself and be himeself blacklisted everywhere.
>>
File: DGs805-VwAAgYeh.jpg (104KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DGs805-VwAAgYeh.jpg
104KB, 1200x1200px
>>136580388
>Yfw reality will be orwellian cyberpunk
>>
In our society this wouldnt happen because if a company did some diversity shit then nobody would buy their product or servives anymore and they would be gone.
>>
I just don't like the thought of such people having access to information on so many when they clearly hate their country.

I can't even imagine how much shit those paper made goobers have leaked out in the name of their faggot crusade of censorship. Since they have zero oversight it would be simple for them to do so and then deny it.
>>
If North Korea hits San Francisco would Trump even retaliate or thank them?
>>
>>136580388

>>136586198

A "Private" company?

That is incredibly "Public", and propped up by government Psy-Ops, and Intelligence Agencies?

The NOT-SO-Private "Company" is exhibiting its Mongrel-Theist Ideology for all to see.
>>
The miltary will defect in massive waves.
>>
>>136590112
They forgot what happens when you push too hard. They're too used to manufactured political movements funded by special interests and promoted by MSM. They forget what an actual grassroots movement looks like, and what happens when you push too hard. Keep pushing, lefties. We'll make the original nazis look like choir boys.
>>
>>136589770
he may win a suit but no news media will cover it if he does, all the normies will see is that you can be fired for expressing your views so you better not, thats all they want anyone to see out of this
>>
>>136590416
Nope, he actually mentioned it would be the grunts families burning everything.
>>
>>136590504

Some of them would, and get shot for it. Most wouldn't.
>>
This is what happens when you try to be /pol/ outside of /pol/. It doesn't fly and this dumbass learned so the hard way.
>>
File: 45674567.jpg (33KB, 833x452px) Image search: [Google]
45674567.jpg
33KB, 833x452px
>>136590556
>We'll make the original nazis look like choir boys.

das a bit 'arsh, innit?
>>
>>136580388
>said something I don't agree with. Yell racisim.
Mmm how about Fuck You, Fuck Google, and Fuck all your trendy hipster trans fat faggots. Now please kys. Ty
>>
>>136590625

http://www.armyg1.army.mil/hr/docs/demographics/MRA_booklet_10-ARMY.pdf

They his family too?
>>
>>136590483
Trump is far too narcissistic and petty to not retaliate.
>>
>>136590556
This. Grassroots movement is here. Family gatherings have become a racially charged anti government anti police rant over turkey.
>>
>>136590483
Well retaliation would have to happen but I would genuinely be surprised if through all the "anger" people weren't convincing themselves it isn't as bad as it seems. Two birds/one stone kind of thing.
>>
File: 1501544527035.png (280KB, 793x595px) Image search: [Google]
1501544527035.png
280KB, 793x595px
>>136590836
if he wasn't, you'd be screeching 'he's golfing'.
>>
>>136590846

>anti government
>anti police
>expects government forces to help
>>
Agreeing with their right to make such a decision does not mean you implicitely agree with their decision.

The Google employee was effectively "let go" for practicing his right to free speech and voicing his concerns over the companies business practices. Their was no ill will or malice in the parts of the document I saw, just an invitation to a discussion Google (and many others) clearly isn't willing to have. People now engage in these behaviors of virtue signaling simply for its own sake, without engaging in critical thought and examining why they behave that way and what the desired outcome even really is (or if it's even a practical or productive outcome).

It's been an ever growing topic since Gamer Gate, and this exact event could have occurred during that controversy wih the same outcome. Companies only respond to money, and these behaviors WILL inevitably lead to disaster. The fact that it is an organization as well known as Google thrusts the situation into the limelight and makes them a useful platform for the ideologies to clash on. This topic just hit the mainstream in a far bigger way than it ever did with Gamer Gate.
>>
>>136583068
literally just regulate them as utilities, remove all humans from working on them, and have the companies be managed entirely by ai
>>
File: 1498428020634.gif (43KB, 282x318px) Image search: [Google]
1498428020634.gif
43KB, 282x318px
>>136580388
>>136580388
Good Point - About the Gay Wedding Cake!

If I recall, the Cake-Maker was ordered to cater to Faggots whether they wanted to or not?

But these Bull-Queers, Mongrel-Theists and Jews at JOOGLE can do whatever they want?

Where is the justice?

SELECTIVE PROSECUTION ANYONE?
?
>>
>>136591046
Yes I do.
Anyone in the military who doesnt have family fighting the commies will be swiflty put down.
>>
I think that google is actualy experimenting and implementing UBI with having all these diversities LARPing as a tech workers while they are actually being payed from work of google's AI.
>>
>>136580388
You seem to have the brain of an ant
It's a private company decision, but the customer decides if their actions are ok with them, so, as a customer you can voice your opinion on the matter. No one is forcing Google to hire back the employee
>>
File: 1461652822225.jpg (581KB, 1329x1917px) Image search: [Google]
1461652822225.jpg
581KB, 1329x1917px
>>136581193
Why do they always hold a double standard? It goes without fail.

>I feel it is perfectly ok and justified if we refuse to work along side bigots. Everyone deserves to work in an environment where they are happy and comfortable. This in my opinion is not an egregious abuse of power.

Yet most in the same breath will usually tell you the opposite or cry foul when the tables are turned.

>You WILL bake those gays a wedding cake and pay them emotional damages.

>You will work with Carly even though she has no formal computer programming training or you're fired.

>You will go to mandatory feminist diversity seminars or you won't graduate college.

> how dare you refuse to work with tammy just because she's transexual, and she likes you. You should feel blessed that she finds you cute enough to continuously flirt with you and insist on meeting her in the bathroom. She just wants to get to know you better, that's why she's constantly touching you in a friendly manner.
>>
>>136588665

The ancap flag posting marxist propaganda. Go back to leftypol.
>>
>>136581748
>muh free market hurrrr
kill yourself
>>
>>136591426

I said, they will kill these Nazis if they try any kind of revolution. Someone else brought commies into it, which doesn't have much to do with the fact that any rebellion will be put down swiftly.
>>
>>136591615
>Rebellion
The Nazi Party was elected democratically.
>>
>>136590416

That is civil war, friend. That is what we are coming to if things do not cool down. Sadly folks here are getting pretty serious, and the have a reason to feel so with certain elitists trying to subvert our society into something unrecognizable. People generally live and die by their traditions. If you have nothing to contribute, then please go back to leftypol.
>>
>>136591875

These aren't the real Nazi party, just a bunch of southern hicks.
>>
>>136591615
The revelution starts after the military shoots a protestor (conservative or right wing). Then you will see military being told to mow down protestors. At that time is when grunts start lobbing grenades into their superioirs laps.
>>
File: 1469498351875.jpg (43KB, 448x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469498351875.jpg
43KB, 448x600px
>>136589716
>This is an interesting simulation showing it in action.
>http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

So, in a nutshell: good goy = failure.
>>
>>136592080

And if they don't shoot a protester?
>>
File: 1473018875292.jpg (200KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
1473018875292.jpg
200KB, 930x930px
>>136583771
Except not bake a gay couple to be a wedding cake.

Or refuse to serve gays or blacks or whatever.
>>
>>136591952

If it ever was a genuine nazi movement that began to move in our nation, then I would have to fight with you, though I would not want to. I do not buy into the nazi bullshit, but I equally do not buy into this new world paradigm being pushed by progressives. I will never live by it, and millions feel the same way. Worlds are colliding. I just hope some on the left will cool their jets.
>>
>>136592194
Then the right will keep getting bigger and we can peacefully destroy the commie agenda. Which wont happen because the commies will definately shoot a right wing protestor.
>>
>>136592381

Are you saying the military are "the commies"?
>>
>>136592476
Controlled by the commies in power. They are just grunts who dont think (untill they are told to murder countrymen in the name of the government)
>>
>>136590072
>Whaaaaaa this company is exercising their rights!!!! STOP TRIGGERING ME!!!!!
>>
>>136592581
Hillary Obama and Bush all acted like commies. Trudeau's dad was the leader of the communist party in Canada before he jumped ship and called himself a liberal.
>>
>>136582125
Anyone who can watch this video presentation and not be completely terrified of what Google is .. is a moron… thought you'd appreciate this anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNZrq2iK87k
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.