[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any real, compelling evidence for Israel being behind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_20170808_185259.jpg (68KB, 720x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170808_185259.jpg
68KB, 720x466px
Is there any real, compelling evidence for Israel being behind 9/11?

I'm not a Zionist or some shit but considering that Israel practically depends on the US for everything, I doubt they'd be behind something like this.
>>
The argument for it is that as they do depend on the US and needed to depend more for more wars and anti-terrorism gibs, they needed a big public opinion pusher. They're trying to build that greater israel after all, need to depopulate the middle east a bit for that.

The saudis are a good possibility too.

19 of Osama Bin Laden's ultra conservative, medieval thinking cave dwellers with no major flight experience and armed with no more than boxcutters however? Fucking unlikely, isn't it
>>
>>136578348

What about Pakistan? Hell, they harboured Bin Laden for over a decade.
>>
>>136578059
Read the clean break document. Then read rebuilding Americas defenses on wikipedia. Then read about how they knew the attack was going to happen and warned the us but refused to give any real details because it would compromise their agents. Read about the USS liberty. Google the lavon affair.
>>
>>136578460
What's the motive? They've not really got the funding to do anything about anything, nor any real business doing it when the US drops a few billion on aid (arms sales aside) on them yearly.

I'd expect they (or aspects of the pakistani military, as he was in a garrison town when found) knew and received extras from the saudis for the pleasure.

Just a reminder, Bin Laden himself was never listed as wanted in connection with 9/11 and the CIA even directly stated he was NOT wanted on that matter.
>>
File: 601.jpg (51KB, 938x477px) Image search: [Google]
601.jpg
51KB, 938x477px
>>136578348

>Armed with box cutters.

This always bothered me. Why did no one rush them?

Play the odds. Rush and get injured potentially seriously. Do nothing you all die in a fireball.
>>
File: 86.jpg (34KB, 778x433px) Image search: [Google]
86.jpg
34KB, 778x433px
>>136578059
>Israel practically depends on the US for everything
I've always wondered how is that not WELFARE just like the niggers all get? For what it's worth, at least the niggers, cost less and live shorter life spans. Oh the mental acrobatics and back flips boomers and their inverted boomer grandchildren, the millennials like to do...
>>
>>136578787
Hi there friend of Israel kike shill.

>what did they have to gain
Hmmmm lemme think kike.

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm(commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led byRichard PerleforBenjamin Netanyahu, the thenPrime Minister of Israel.[1]The report explained a new approach to solvingIsrael's security problems in theMiddle Eastwith an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal ofSaddam Husseinfrom power inIraqand the containment ofSyriaby engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction

This was written in 96 fucking prophetic if you ask me.

There is a great suffering coming to your people the likes of which you have never seen.
>>
Look up the dancing Israelis
>>
>>136578059

It wasn't Israel per se that did 9/11, it was Jews in general. Israel provided the intelligence (via the Mossad), the United States provided the planes and Saudi Arabia provided the terrorists - and all of that was orchestrated by Jews. Also, there are many rogue elements that have infiltrated the government of the United States or, if you've taken the black pill, the government of the United States has been a vassal of Israel since the birth of Israel.
>>
File: 1491524077944.jpg (32KB, 411x224px) Image search: [Google]
1491524077944.jpg
32KB, 411x224px
>>136578059
It was the flash point for all the retarded US policy in the middle east, US did the bidding of israel by attacking Iraq. There's a ton of duble nationality US/Israel in US gov and deep state.
>>
File: 911.png (340KB, 669x656px) Image search: [Google]
911.png
340KB, 669x656px
>>
>>136578809
People become retarded in large numbers. Lots of people will watch someone dying and assume someone else will call the paramedics or not step in and stop a brutal bashing.

I forget what it's called but it's well documented
>>
>>136578059
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAueLjdKh1s
what about this guy, ex prime minister just happens to be on hand to interview 1 hour after
>>
File: 1477073211941.jpg (138KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
1477073211941.jpg
138KB, 500x576px
>>136580440
Look up project for the new american century the neocon think thank, they actually stated that american needed a new pearl harbour event to mobilize the american society into going to wars.
>>
>>136578059
i have a penis :)
>>
>>136579010

It's called having a proxy in a distant region, which Israel is ridiculously valuable as because it's one of the regional superpowers in that local, and it's an integral part of being a global superpower. Lrn2geopolitics. And believe me, ever since the Saudis and Gulf states started riding America's dick we've been significantly limited in our ability to pull shit, and as a result in the present year despite what stormfront might tell you we actually suck up to America a hell of a lot more than America sucks up to us.
>>
File: IMG_20170803_084812.jpg (48KB, 712x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170803_084812.jpg
48KB, 712x594px
>>136580805

oh, that's cool
>>
File: Larry-Silverstein.jpg (407KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Larry-Silverstein.jpg
407KB, 2048x1536px
>>136580783
And also Larry "pull it" silverstein. He's a jew and he bought the WTC a few months before the attacks and took a insurance that made him billions, he also every day took his breakfast on the WTC, but on the day of the attacks he was not there cause his wife had appointed him with the dentist or something like that, pure coincidence.

He also said that they made the decision to pull (implode) Building 7. theres videos in jewtube about it.
Bulding 7 is the smoking gun evidence that this was a pre planned synthetic terrorist attack by the deep state and the zionist cabal
>>
File: 1491172759706.jpg (568KB, 816x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1491172759706.jpg
568KB, 816x2880px
>>136578059
support israel goy
>>
A shill troll just made this thread, c'mon guys
>>
>>136578809
Prior to this instance plane hijackings just ended in ransoms, not suicide.

There was no reason to expect death
>>
>>136581226

It sucks that I live in a Zionist state. I don't hate Israel or Jews but Zionism is cancer.
>>
>>136578809
And they dod in one of the planes, but conspiracy nuts say it was some random pilot that shot it down but thats a load of cum.
>>
File: Erased from the history pages.png (422KB, 797x817px) Image search: [Google]
Erased from the history pages.png
422KB, 797x817px
>>136581270
fuck off kike
>>
>>136581226
Jews are humanity's worst parasite.
>>
>>136580573
God damn I hate Jews. Vermin.
>>
>>136578059
All signs actually point to it being the Bush administration, not Israel
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7KYKNBgcTU
>>
>>136585396
Salon.com Tuesday, May 7, 2002 07:12 PM EST
The Israeli “art student” mystery
For almost two years, hundreds of young Israelis falsely claiming to be art students haunted federal offices -- in particular, the DEA. No one knows why -- and no one seems to want to find out.
by Christopher Ketcham

http://archive.is/RT7gb
>>
>>136585540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOi_V38n-Is
>>
>>136585797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UETHacZ8X2c
>>
>>136579010
lol keeping niggers living in something resembling the first world and keeping them from living in abject squalor costs way more
>>
>>136580919
Yeah I don't know why this is so hard to comprehend
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
>>
>>136584375

Jews are truly humanity's greatest enemy.
>>
>>136585963
Tl;dr people going on about holograms and stupid shit - or self-distracting with muh US Liberty - distract from the very plausible case that Israeli intelligence knew about the attack beforehand, and let them happen to foment a ME war in Israel's benefit. If you want to expose Israel, THIS is the shit that they LOVE to see buried under conspiratard BS, you self-sabotaging fucktards.
>>
File: israeli_art_students_wpost.jpg (47KB, 384x308px) Image search: [Google]
israeli_art_students_wpost.jpg
47KB, 384x308px
>>136585540
Six of the “students” were apparently carrying cell phones purchased by a former Israeli vice consul to the United States. According to Le Monde, two of the “students” had traveled from Hamburg to Miami to visit an FBI agent in his home, then boarded a flight to Chicago and visited the home of a Justice Dept. agent, then hopped a direct flight to Toronto — all in one day. According to Intelligence Online, more than one-third of the students, who were spread out in 42 cities, lived in Florida, several in Hollywood and Fort Lauderdale, Fla. — one-time home to at least 10 of the 19 Sept. 11 hijackers. In at least one case, the students lived just a stone’s throw from homes and apartments where the Sept. 11 terrorists resided: In Hollywood, several students lived at 4220 Sheridan St., just down the block from the 3389 Sheridan St. apartment where terrorist mastermind Mohammed Atta holed up with three other Sept. 11 plotters. Many of the students, the DEA report noted, had backgrounds in Israeli military intelligence and/or electronics surveillance; one was the son of a two-star Israeli general, and another had served as a bodyguard to the head of the Israeli army.
>>
>>136585540
On March 1, 2001, a DEA special agent in the Tampa division offices “responded to a knock at one of the fifth floor offices. At the door was a young female who immediately identified herself as an Israeli art student who had beautiful art to sell. She was carrying a crudely made portfolio of unframed pictures.” Aware of the “art student” alert, the agent invited the girl to an interview room, where he was joined by a colleague to listen to the girl’s presentation. “She had approximately 15 paintings of different styles, some copies of famous works, and others similar in style to famous artists. When asked her name, she identified herself as Bella Pollcson, and pointed out one of the paintings was signed by that name.” Then things got interesting: In the middle of her presentation, she changed her story and claimed that the paintings were not for sale, but “that she was there to promote an art show in Sarasota, Fla., and asked for the agents’ business cards so that information regarding the show could be mailed to them.” Well, where’s the show? asked the agents. When’s it going up? Pollcson couldn’t say: didn’t know when or where — or even who was running it. Later it was determined that she had lied about her name as well.
>>
>>136585540
On Oct. 20, 2000, in the Houston offices of the DEA, a “male Israeli art student was observed by the Security Officers [entering] an elevator from a secure area. [The officers] were able to apprehend the art student before he could enter a secure area on the second floor.” Three months later, in January 2001, a “male Israeli” was apprehended attempting to enter the same building from a back door in a “secured parking lot area.” He claimed “he wanted to gain access to the building to sell artwork.”
On April 30, 2001, an Air Force alert was issued from Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma City concerning “possible intelligence collection being conducted by Israeli Art Students.” Tinker AFB houses AWACS surveillance craft and Stealth bombers. The report does not elaborate on what kind of intelligence was being sought.
>>
>>136585540
On May 19, 2001, two Israeli nationals “requested permission to visit a museum” at Volk Field Air National Guard Base in Camp Douglas, Wis. “Approximately ten minutes after being allowed on the base, the two were seen on an active runway, taking photographs.” The men, charged with misdemeanor trespass, were identified as 26-year-old Gal Kantor and 22-year-old Tsvi Watermann, and were released after paying a $210 fine. According to the Air Force security officer on duty, “Both were asked if they were involved in the selling of art while in the U.S. Kantor became very upset over this, and questioned why they were being asked about that … Kantor’s whole demeanor changed, and he then became uncooperative.”
So it went week after week, month after month, for more than a year and a half. In addition to the locations mentioned above, there were “art student” encounters in Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, El Paso, Los Angeles, Miami, Orlando, New Orleans, Phoenix, San Diego, Little Rock, Seattle, Washington, D.C., Arlington, Texas, Albuquerque, and dozens of other small cities and towns.
“Their stories,” the DEA report states, “were remarkable only in their consistency. At first, they will state that they are art students, either from the University of Jerusalem or the Bezalel Academy of Arts in Jerusalem. Other times they will purport to be promoting a new art studio in the area. When pressed for details as to the location of the art studio or why they are selling the paintings, they become evasive.”
>>
>>136585540
Indeed, they had reason to be nervous, because they were lying. Salon contacted Bezalel Academy’s Varda Harel, head of the Academic Students’ Administration, with a list of every “student” named in the DEA report, including their dates of birth, passport numbers, and in some cases military registration numbers. Not a single name was identified in the Bezalel database, either as a current student or as a graduate of the past 10 years (nor had any of the “students” tried to apply to Bezalel in the last ten years). As for the University of Jerusalem, there is no such entity. There is the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, but Heidi Gleit, the school’s foreign press liaison, told me that Israelis commonly refer to the school as Hebrew University, not the University of Jerusalem. (Hebrew University, she said, does not release student records to the public.)
Still, the U.S. press was uninterested. Just one day after the Le Monde report, the Washington Post ran a story on March 6 that seemed to put the whole thing to rest. Headlined “Reports of Israeli Spy Ring Dismissed,” the piece, by John Mintz and Dan Eggen, opened with official denials from a “wide array of U.S. officials” and quoted Justice Department spokeswoman Susan Dryden as saying, “This seems to be an urban myth that has been circulating for months. The department has no information at this time to substantiate these widespread reports about Israeli art students involved in espionage.”
>>
>>136585540
“Agents started to realize that people were coming to their homes,” he continued. “If you are part of an organization like this, you tend to be careful about your security. When something disturbs that sense of security, it’s unnerving. One thing that was understood fairly early on was that the students would go to some areas that didn’t have street signs, and in fact they would already have directions to these areas. That indicated that someone had been there prior to them or had electronically figured where the agents were located — using credit card records, things of that nature. This sat in the back of people’s minds as to the resources necessary to do that.”
“I will tell you that there is still great debate over what [the art students] specific purposes were and are,” Stability went on. “When you take an individual who picks up a group of individuals from an airport, individuals who supposedly have no idea what they’re doing in-country, who fly on over from a foreign land, whose airline tickets could in some instances total a value greater than $15,000 — and who get picked up at the airport and drive specifically to one individual’s home, which they know the exact directions to: Yeah, you could say there’s a problem here. You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to understand that. The overarching item is that a lot of work went into going to people’s houses to sell them junk from China in plastic frames.”
>>
>>136589583
A logical conclusion to draw is that the Israeli art students mindfucking the US security community was a message "don't look to hard into the investigations regarding Israel's prior knowledge of the attack plan, and surveillance of the attackers. We know were all of you live, and we have the intelligence resources of a nation-state. Draw your own conclusions on what that means we will do."
>>
No. Israel had nothing to do with it. It was some misguided people from my country. Stop attacking Israel and start attacking Iran the REAL enemy,

Dont concern yourselves too much with Israel, and Saudi. We are good people with some differences, but ultimately we both want peace unlike Assad, Iran, Russia and their ilks
>>
>>136590364

Your people may have good intentions but your government does not.
>>
>>136590364

Also, Russia is far better than the Middle East. Putin is a strong leader and wants the good of his country.
>>
WOW I KNOW IT'S THE MORNING BUT I'M FEELING REALLY TIRED.

BETTER HIT THE HAY
>>
File: witnesses.jpg (10KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
witnesses.jpg
10KB, 273x185px
>>136590364
The real question is if they knew it was going to happen. The circumstantial evidence is OVERWHELMING that they did, that they had hi-ranking intelligence teams spying on Atta etc. on US soil leading up to the attack. As an official quoted in the classic Carl Cameron Fox News bit I've linked about said, "how could they have NOT known?"
>>
>>136578059
It began in India:
https://web.archive.org/web/20030403215805/http://www.the-week.com:80/20feb06/events2.htm
>>
>>136578059
I'm pretty sure by now it was Saudi Arabia. It was even on the news, they said civilians from US got the greenlight from the gov to sue Saudi officials for 9/11. It was basically a roundabout way of saying, "they greenlit this shit, you can now sue them for it, but we won't be doing shit officially cause they're technically our ally, and a lot of money is at stake". Not that I'm big on Jews, but this just made more sense to me.
>>
File: IMG_20170802_213835.jpg (73KB, 681x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170802_213835.jpg
73KB, 681x802px
>>136591567

Nice going hiding your flag
>>
File: DEA_ReportMap1.png (820KB, 888x592px) Image search: [Google]
DEA_ReportMap1.png
820KB, 888x592px
>>136591294
>>
>>136592210
It's is still one of my flags.
>>
>>136590036
It would make sense, in this case, why the "art students" who infiltrated government facilities started a year or so before the attack. The plan would be to stand out, be weird, and have reports generated about them and distributed internally in US intelligence networks. Then, assuming the Atta group attack was successful, to ramp up the "art student" visits post fact, now that their existence is known as a wide, likely state-sponsored intelligence network, of unknown mission, within US borders. With this base info primed into the US intelligence networks, of visiting government locations, they ramp up visits to *private* locations - individual locations unfindable without state-sponsored intelligence, to complete the mindfuck and literally scare US investigators into collectively getting cold feet on the story. Shortly thereafter, the investigations - press and government - were spiked. And they were replaced with hur dur did jew laser holograms take down WTC as beneficial mis and disinfo.
>>
>>136593058
You can be skeptical about WTC7 and even explosives. But, the truth is, they mask the only story that matters, and are thus a distraction from the root issue: did our supposed "greatest ally" have prior knowledge of an attack against us? That was for their benefit, that ultimately cost us thousands of lives, trillions of dollars, was the catalyst of the Surveillance State, and was effectively a Deep State coup on our institutions for Israeli/neocon benefit? THAT is the question to answer, and you address it at the ROOT by asking the above, and dropping, for now, the question of if they had an active hand (explosives etc.) Focus, don't fall for shiny tricks.
>>
File: 1495048611475.png (3MB, 2996x2512px) Image search: [Google]
1495048611475.png
3MB, 2996x2512px
>>136590364
>start attacking Iran the REAL enemy
Fuck off saudi pig, your country is a shithole ruled by inbreed crypto jews. You guys can't even deal with yemen war you declared war on them. Stop funding terrorists.
>>
>>136595990
Exactly. Iran wants to be a regional power and the Israelis don't like that. They want US-protected, Saudi-allied hegemony. It's really sad to see neocon cucks like Graham and McCain prattle on about how Iran is a grave threat to the US. And the think tank neocon cuck who went on Tucker... these people are deranged. Bottom line, the US has ZERO strategic interest in fucking with Iran.
>>
File: 1491968608628.jpg (2MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1491968608628.jpg
2MB, 3888x2592px
>>136596869
Graham and McCain are filthy neocons, if they want war with iran give them a riffle and send them there to deal with Iran themselves.
>>
>>136597250
McCain is just a senile Cold Warrior, I almost don't blame the fool. Lindsay Graham, on the other hand, is a calculating traitor who does this because he likes the taste of Bill Kristol's cock.
>>
>>136599639
Is there any country that cunt doesn´t want to attack? i bet he was a wimpy piece of shit growing up and now that he's old he over compensates the fact he´s a pussy.
Even girls would beat that guy but now he's a man, he wants war, pathetic

http://www.businessinsider.com/lindsey-graham-destroy-north-korea-itself-2017-8
>>
>>136601585
Archive please
https://archive.is/oz2Ub
>>
>>136601618
Thanks archive bot
>>
>>136601618
https://nordbotisafaggot.com/archivethis/bitch

just kidding BASED nordbot. Mostly.
>>
File: 1491034297974.jpg (443KB, 1939x2246px) Image search: [Google]
1491034297974.jpg
443KB, 1939x2246px
>>
>>136578059
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aOhnK01wMY
Watch this and come back.
>>
File: 1491034368420.jpg (774KB, 1349x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1491034368420.jpg
774KB, 1349x1365px
>>
File: 1491034167669.jpg (33KB, 415x334px) Image search: [Google]
1491034167669.jpg
33KB, 415x334px
>>
>>136581351
>I don't hate Israel or Jews but Zionism is cancer.
Maybe you should.
>>
>>136602449
Who dis
>>
https://books.google.com/books?id=UIha0iJu-20C&pg=PA147&lpg=PA147&dq=alexander+janka&source=bl&ots=FDy3lfVk0v&sig=fGkkJY_YYHY3Ap50xEld8PmQ9lU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjEwaHeoMjVAhVR62MKHZl-Cq0Q6AEIXzAQ#v=onepage&q=alexander%20janka&f=false
>>
>>136578809
everyone is trying to safe by waiting for the first idiot to start the rush(and be the meat shield).

Without a guy like that everyone would rather do nothing.
>>
File: eteamlightscompare.jpg (72KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
eteamlightscompare.jpg
72KB, 300x229px
>>136602584
He was part of the Israeli artist collectives E-Team and Gelatin

Just so happens they had access to the 85th thru 91st floors months before 9/11 for an art project.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.