[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there was some video with 1 million views on kikebook about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1499699678210.gif (2MB, 294x212px) Image search: [Google]
1499699678210.gif
2MB, 294x212px
So there was some video with 1 million views on kikebook about trying to retake swastika and make it in the peaceful sign again and all the normies in the comment went batshit crazy thinking the video is troll because muh ebil hitler and 6 gorillion joos...
do these people realize that 5 times more people died under hammer and sickle and union jack but they still wear them or associate them with cool? Did the kikes win? They are literally brainwashed only to think about 6 gorillion jews and muh evil nazis if you bring something like holodomor where bolshevik jews killed 10 million white christians in 30's they either would not care or they would call you a liar or an anti-semite... How do we fix this shit?
>>
>>136573292
>Angelica deleted her Hitler Sketching Roleplay because some jew complained in the comments
I'm fed up with this world
>>
>do these people realize that 5 times more people died under hammer and sickle
No.
No they don't.
>>
>>136573292
With better ideas and not violating the NAP my dude
>>
File: climate change xkcd 4_5_degrees.png (95KB, 664x476px) Image search: [Google]
climate change xkcd 4_5_degrees.png
95KB, 664x476px
>>136573292
>do these people realize that 5 times more people died under hammer and sickle and union jack but they still wear them or associate them with cool?
no they dont even know that
>Did the kikes win?
look around
babylon
persia
egypt
rome
greece
christian kingdoms
and now our degen already pozzed civilization is going down the drain too
every time the same modus operandi
enjoy your holocaust-religion-based State, goy
and dont forget your carbon tax: everytime you breathe out you produce carbon!
>>
File: 94101048.jpg (205KB, 1085x1217px) Image search: [Google]
94101048.jpg
205KB, 1085x1217px
>>136573292
Normies don't into history. They are the most pathedic form of sub-human life on earth. They don't know or care why the world is how it is, why the borders are where they are, why they have freedom and a high standard of life and a place in the top 1% of wealth on the planet even if they are dirt poor by 1st world standards. They literally just exist without ever giving anything a moment of thought. I wouldn't even call them sentient.
>>
>>136574317
That cartoon is trying to manipulate the 2 degrees of temperature change into a 9 degree change
>>
>>136574317
>palm trees at the poles
Sounds nice and would destroy the coastal cities. where niggers, chinks, and most normies live. Am I supposed to be for stopping this?
>>
>>136573292
b-b-but muh gorillions, goy...
only the chosen people are important!
disregard all the other subhumans!
>>
>>136573292
obvious difference is that the final solution was actually implemented and the world got to see what Nazism looks like when it begins to function in accordance with its own logic and achieve its end goals. Meanwhile, Communism is yet to be observed functioning as it should.
>>
>>136574317
(((xkcd)))
>>
>>136574607
Unfortunately it wouldn't happen in one big wave, but gradually, thus giving the city cucks time to flood inland.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.