[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just hope you guys have a good day today. Work hard and treat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4275.jpg (26KB, 480x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4275.jpg
26KB, 480x310px
I just hope you guys have a good day today. Work hard and treat yourself to a nice and hearty lunch. Call whoever raised you at some point just to say hi and ask how they're doing, they'll go bananas. I'm happy you're alive and that you've made it this far in spite of your circumstances, and I'm excited to see what else your life will bring.
>>
Thanks! Wishing you a good day as well, anon!
>>
>>136571942
thanks bro. You too.
>>
My moms in the hospital once again, feels bad knowing one day she's not gonna be here. Thanks for the kind words though anon.
>>
>Call whoever raised you at some point and lied to you for the sake of their own survival
Never again. They should die alone and forgotten, their stories should never be told again. For corrupting our past, we shall destroy the future they dreamed and worked for
>>
>>136571942
FUUUUCK !
This really got me.

DAMN, I needed this and I didn't even knew.

Thanks anon !
It helped alot !
I am going through some internal struggles right now, and some rough times.
>>
>>136571942
Thanks, i hope you have a nice day too.
>>
File: 1392983644257.jpg (2MB, 2934x4002px) Image search: [Google]
1392983644257.jpg
2MB, 2934x4002px
>>136571942
>Call whoever raised you at some point just to say hi and ask how they're doing
no i'm letting her rot in her senility downfall
what's the point of being a good goy just to hear her having gratuitous, ego based negative thoughts about me?
i finally figured out i was just coming for more because i was emotionally starved and women keep males this way in order to use them better
i forgave her long ago but now i realized i havent needed her for anything in a long time and there's no point in acting right and virtuous with irredeemable shitheads
what's in it for me?
nothing
acting goody and getting blasted by negative cunt attitude? what's the fucking point?
she's the one needing support, not i
she still cant drop the negative thoughts
she must have hated my existence all this time because god forbid me being my own person and criticizing what she does wrong
women cannot accept criticism
they cannot ever take any blame
their whole view of reality seems to unbearably shatter when they do
the bitch was happy to remain without a male partner, she should be happy without children either
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.