[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come suicide is illegal, but being a faggot or a transexual,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1490288087318.jpg (6KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490288087318.jpg
6KB, 238x250px
How come suicide is illegal, but being a faggot or a transexual, is alright in most country's.

If they are not happy being a man, they get money from the state and become into a "woman".

But what if I wanted to be a nothing?
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 1024x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 1024x552px
>>136571614
>>
>>136571614
Suicide is illgeal ? Shoot yourself and arrested
>>
>>136572296
>flag
>gun
>>
Because most people who are suicidal turn out fine in a few years time. It seems pretty stupid to help some 18 year old kid khs because he failed his exams and his gf broke up with him.
>>
>>136571614
who cares whats illegal when you're dead
>>
>>136571614

>suicide is illegal

which only matters if you aren't serious about it
>>
>>136571614
>How come suicide is illegal, but being a faggot or a transexual, is alright in most country's.
transsexual - countries
>If they are not happy being a man, they get money from the state and become into a "woman".
you can't "become into a woman"
>But what if I wanted to be a nothing?
You can't you dipshit. Nothingness is unattainable. If you an hero you become a corpse.
>>
>>136572786
But the trannys get money from the state to become something else, what if they change their mind in a few years?
>>
>>136572912

>what if they change their mind in a few years?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>136573354
kek!
>>
>>136573354
So suicide should also be legal, you cant undo cutting off your ding dong, and cant undo death.
>>
>>136573741
Look m8, >>136572786 said it all. The legality of suicide only matters if one doesn't intend on going through with it. If it's money that is the problem, than I'll pay you 0.1BTC to off yourself on cam, alrighty?
>>
>>136573899
I didn't say i wanted to die
>>
Because if you're dead the jews can't tax you
>>
>>136574097
this!!! kek
>>136574061
why are you so inclined to legalize suicide then?
this is why i admire your average black guy. you'd be arguing about the reasons behind the fall of the roman empire and they'll just stop you in the middle of it all asking you why you give a fuck. but the white guys are so preoccupied with all this nonsense that they fail to notice the big picture.
>>
>>136572912
>what if they change their mind in a few years?
Perhaps that's a good thing that they still can, if the only people who transitioned either killed themselves or sang of their own success then there would be a lot more people transitioning.

Hell, looking at the statistics, that might be part of the reason that there are so many people transitioning. The ones who regret it take it to the grave without warning the people who haven't yet that it's a bad idea.

Seriously though, if you want transsexualism to die because you think it ends poorly in most cases then you should try to dissuade people from transitioning, but when they do anyway you should encourage them to share their stories with others since their warnings will be more compelling than your own.
>>
>>136574445
I'm not, trans should be illegal if suicide is.
>>
>>136571614
They want you to die slowly so they can milk you for everything you are worth.

Welcome to the evil cruelty of reality :D
>>
>>136574445
RARE LION NIGGA
>>
File: 1482375547196.jpg (21KB, 422x510px) Image search: [Google]
1482375547196.jpg
21KB, 422x510px
>>136571614
>But what if I wanted to be a nothing?
thats free!
>>
>>136574602
Oh... I understand now. Why didn't you just start the thread by arguing against the legality of sex change instead. Could've spared us that wild goose chase you led us on.
There's a fallacy in your argument. Just because A is legal and B shares the same properties as A. It doesn't mean that B should also be legalized.
According to your logic, necrophilia should be legalized because a human being cease to be human when it becomes a corpse, therefore rape doesn't apply.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.