[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do (((Elites))) vaccinate their offspring? Can we have some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10

File: vaccine.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
vaccine.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
Do (((Elites))) vaccinate their offspring? Can we have some proof they do?
>>
lol, yeah i'm sure barron trump goes to walgreens for his free flu shot every winter
>>
>>136568861
i don't think this can be proven from outside sources, first you would have to have a video of it happening second you would have to know exactly what is in the injection

I say impossible to prove reliably
>>
>>136568861
No.
They go get treatments only once they are sick.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>136568861

Anti-vaccination is on flat earth levels of retarded. It's literally the worst spawn of facebook-mom-science we've seen to date.

It makes me deeply sad that reasonable right wing nationalists like me are forced to share our side of the fence with willfully ignorant, superstitious and paranoid peasants like the people who oppose vaccination for whatever retarded reason.
>>
>>136571775
what's the point of this pointless post ? can you answer the OPs question ?
>>
>>136571775
dying from easily preventable diseases is god's way of telling you to be a liberal.
>>
>>136571775
This.
>>
>>136571775
I want a definitive answer to this vaccine debate

Knowing either or not (((they))) vaccinate their offspring seems to be the best answer to this question
>>
>>136568861
Vaccination is fine, just the aluminium in it.
>>
>>136571775
So you're deeply sad that people think different than you and you post a stupid cultural fag photo? Go back to re dd it, fag.
>>
>>136572866
I can't imagine why they wouldn't. No they probably don't go to their local walgreens, but they probably have physicians come to them with vaccines.

Can you imagine what kind of message that would send to the other countries (developed or otherwise) if a person of power or their offspring perished from an easily preventable disease?
>>
>>136573705
>can't imagine why they wouldn't
>probably
ok
>>
>>136573705
my problem is not with easily preventable diseases

my problem is that vaccines and be used as bio weapons in the future for population control. I fear there could be biomarkers in the vaccine that can be triggered by something in the future, making the people vaccianted vulnerable to it while the unvaccinated are immune to it

This is wild speculation and preposterous, I'm aware of it, that's why I want to find out if the (((elites))) do indeed vacciante their offspring
>>
>>136573950
That's fair. I was purely going off the anti vaccination argument facebook-moms use. Not something that deep. Lets hope someone has an anwer
>>
>>136573705
Vaccination should not be mandatory.
>>
>>136573584

fuck yeah, someone fucking said it!
we should take aluminum out of vaccination entirely.
in fact, i want to see all aluminum loaded in a truck and all vaccination loaded in a different truck and each truck put on a road and these two roads never to cross.
someone fucking have the balls to do it.
>>
>>136568861
Due to their closer connections with scientists they often get vaccinations specially made...
Due to their multifaceted intelligence some elites actually take part in the development of their own vaccines.

>.>
>>
>>136574517
I didn't say they should be
>>
>>136574517
My children will.not be vaccinated nor should anyones here.
>>
>>136571775
Must feel good not being in the United States where every other kid either is autistic or has an autoimmune disease.

So tell me, should we get 5 vaccines or 1000? What amount should be mandatory, faggot? And who decides if they are safe? Is it fine something unsafe in Japan or Poland safe and mandatory in the United States?
>>
>>136571775
You're a fucking commie. Get off our team now.
>>
>>136568861
Vaccinate your kids, you fucktwat!
>>
>>136574788
Good! Hope they will die of measels nazi!
>>
Personally, I suspect that vaccination procedures themselves are traumatic, independently of whether or not the vaccines are traumatic.
>>
>>136573950
Think about this sentence again.

> Vaccines are not bioweapons for future population control

Why would elite kids die of measels, while your kids are protected (but somehow vulnerable against pathogen unknown, for which the elite's dead measels kids are protected from).
>>
>>136576225
Haha "shits his pants when he sees a needle"
>>
I'm vaccinated. What the fuck?
>>
>>136576350

nice meme, have an upvote and gtfo
>>
>>136576485
I heard on TV that some kid got permanent paralysis from vaccines.
>>
>>136576826

i heard on tv that a bunch of kids got permanent death from no vaccines.
>>
>>136577267
I get permanent Denuvo from your post.
>>
I have never received a shot of anything in my entire life, AMA.
>>
Are elites susceptible to more diseases because they never had to struggle to survive outbreaks and instead just sat in their villas watching it all?
>>
are diseases even real? I bet jews invented diseases just to sell more medicine
>>
>>136574788
Why?
>>
Would you eat mercury? If not, never vaccinate
>>
>>136583448
literally all fish have mercury you dumbass
>>
>>136572251
I think the concern is that we don't know the long-term effects of the vaccines that have been fast tracked through the epa. The new one to prevent hpv that was recently introduced for 13-yr old girls is a case in point. How do we really know it won't result in sterilization or something worse. What data is there we can trust. I refused this one, but polio, mmr, etc. have been around a long time. We can be more sure they are safe.
>>
>>136584384
I mean fda of course
>>
>>136568861
Vaccines against what?
Deadly communicable diseases like small pox polio whooping cough shingles?
or the useless meme vaccines that only exist to brainwash basically the ""flu-virus"" those are useless and should be avoided the rest are probably in your best interest to get.
>>
>>136568861

They get different vaccinations from us proles
Vaccinations do work and are a real defence against diseases, they just add extra shit to keep the common people docile
>>
>measles virus
>when contracted results in SSPE in 1 in 10,000
>Prevalence of measles is 267,000/7.5 billion
>worst outcome of measles is 1/10,000*267,000/7.5 billion

I don't think there's enough zeros after the decimal to show how ridiculous it is to vaccinate for something that has such a little chance of occurring.
>>
>>136585076
you braindead retard, the prevalence is so low because of vaccines. Seriously, how are you people even able to operate a PC with your deficient brain
>>
>>136585505
that was global prevalence, you fuckwit, so while we have low prevalence here because of vaccines, most of those numbers come from africa
>>
yes but they get special versions without the preservatives that cause the problems
>>
>>136586090
>>136586090
and if you stopped the vaccines the prevalence will go up until you are all infected you fucking moron
>>
>>136586323
thanks epidemiologist, glad you could piece that one together.

We already have eliminated it here in the US its when 3rd worlders come here (which they shouldn't be anyways) that we would see rise in prevalence.

Point is we vaccinate as if we're still in the dustbowl days and we don't have other means of providing care when its not as necessary to prevent a disease so rare.
>>
File: dr-laughing-gas.jpg (30KB, 477x358px) Image search: [Google]
dr-laughing-gas.jpg
30KB, 477x358px
>>136568861
>Vaccinations for everyone!
>Throw open your doors for the un-vaccinated hordes!
>Muh religious beliefs exempt my children

I think I read some news junk a few months ago that stated there were groups in California and (((Hollywood))) that weren't following vaccination guidelines for school age children.

Lemme see if I can find it ...
>>
>>136586805
lmao are you really this dense? HIV begun in africa too and now all countries in the world have it. there is no possible way for you to stop getting vaccines and be safe. In fact you wouldn't even need someone outside of US to spread it since it already exists there
>>
>>136568861
>>136587229

'ere we are ...
>>
>>136587788
the caption should be "Turns out rich people can be dumb too"
>>
Well I don't see any rich kids wheeling around with polio
>>
Never, that's why vaccination exemptions exist. Deep tissue vaccines have no known mechanism of working. Literally voodoo.
>>
>>136585505
Fuck off hue-nigger
>>
>>136588082
its hard to get it if you never touched a poor person before
>>
>reddit wants all white people to die
>advocates that all white people get vaccinated and bitches about it when they dont

you make the connection.
>>
>>136568861
Yeah, they get the vaccines without the mercury, formaldehyde, cancer viruses and aborted fetuses.
>>
>>136587788
Checked. Kek wants you to know the the whooping cough strain is new and the vaccines do not work
>>
>>136588219
>reddit loves black people
>reddit wants to pay for the vaccination of all black people in africa

make the connection
>>
>>136568861
no, and thats why california was a hot bed for child diseases last year
>>
>>136568861
They vaccinate.
>>
>>136588292
lol no they secretly despise them
>>
>>136572866
Asking if the elite vaccinates their kid is like asking if the elite eat food or use medication. What type of vaccine? What type of food? What type of medication?

Stupid question,
>>
>>136571775
This. Fuck anti-vaxxers. They're all soccer moms that think health blogs are equal to an M.D.
>>
>>136568861
They get 'kosher' vaccinations. We get injected with bioweapons.
>>
>>136587788
The thing is most people in Hollywood are retards. Seeing the stats for a prep school in Masachussets would be more interesting.
>>
>>136568861
Been listening to ((Alex Jones)) for a while, every now and then when vaccines comes up, he states that ((they)) take vaccines, but that they are "clean" vaccines without the trace metals and possible dormant cancer cells and the like. Take that for what it is worth, I've heard him say it numerous times, so I would he at least is convinced that is the case.
>>
>>136588516
now call them stupid retards like you shills always do even though statistically anti-vaccination people are more educated
>>
File: koshergmo.png (223KB, 492x911px) Image search: [Google]
koshergmo.png
223KB, 492x911px
>>136588623
Really makes you think.

Why don't you take your vaccines goy? They are FDA approved!
>>
>>136588702
Go ahead. Show me one study that looked at this.

They're always air head Hollywood bimbos looking for the next trend or soccer moms with nothing better to do.
>>
>45 year old roastie whore settles down with a beta, has a child
>Child was doomed to autism long before the needles entered his skin
>Dumb roastie whore thinks it was the vaccine and not her poison womb
>/x/ tier conspiratards grab on to the meme propagated by these retarded older mothers
>>
>>136588702
Fucking (((shills))) need to be doxxed and subjected to military tribunal before being shot like dogs.
>>
>>136577710
No
>>
>>136568861
Also, all the diseases you can be vaccinated against are gone in the west. Only reason there are outbreaks recently are because of filthy 3rd worlders.
We must also take into account the better nutrition and hygiene and medical service available now, so that even in the unlikely occurrence you'll probably be alright.
>>
>>136589007
Polio can turn a healthy individual into an invalid
>>
>>136587244
the homo infective virus. my problem how?
>>
>>136589007
>all the diseases you can be vaccinated against

Oh, like whooping cough?
>>
>>136588730
(((FDA))) is so great. They're a big reason why my country is fat, diseased and stupid. Up against the wall for those faggots as well.
>>
>>136588702
They really aren't.

In fact, the average anti-vaxxer has at most a high school diploma Most don't understand the fundamentals of biology and almost none of them have graduated college or trade school.
>>
>>136588516
MD's dont understand it either, they just follow treatment guides
>>
>>136589209
Tell us more about the average unvaccinated illegal immigrant typhoid Maria.
>>
>>136568861
If they do, I imagine these vaccines are different from what we get. They get real medicine, we get jewpilled nonsense.
>>
>>136588821
http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/ref/10.2105/AJPH.2015.302926
>>
>>136589324
MDs get classes on how vaccines work. A lot of then probably forget eventually, but they're at least familiar with it and other related things like immunology.
>>
>>136589501
The abstract says educational attainment didn't predict anything, just income. And this being in California leads me to believe that it's retards that work in show business.
>>
>>136589565
they're familiar with the textbook answer as to why they work but no knowledge on their side effects or complications or why they happen. Thebest they get is an epidemiological number (so many had this adverse reaction) and that's it. Nobody knows why.

t.medfag
>>
>>136589984
That's still a lot more than the average anti-vaxxer that gets their info from BS documentaries.
>>
File: college kid.jpg (346KB, 1454x993px) Image search: [Google]
college kid.jpg
346KB, 1454x993px
>>136589209
>Most don't understand the fundamentals of biology and almost none of them have graduated college
A college education doesn't carry the same status as it once did. And i don't see how a bunch of unrelated college degrees are relevant.

Also if you do go to college and study something that is actually related to the subject you are likely just being brainwashed into believing what the industry wants to to believe. Like people studying to become teachers and then ending up like the same leftist teachers that they had.

And vaccines is a huge potential cash cow, imagine how much dough you can make if you sell a vaccine for 20 bucks a piece and then FORCE the people in government to make it mandatory. If some one can make BILLIONS of dollars on injecting you with something do you trust them that its 100% safe? Keep in mind that they passed a law which makes it impossible to sue them in case they are detrimental to your health.

TL;DR
They can make billions of it and they can't be held accountable for any damage. Would you trust a car manufacturer if the government mandated that you must buy a car from them and that you can't sue them if the wheels fly of and you crash into a tree? I wouldn't.

And there are so many different types of vaccines that its really pointless to discuss them as a group. Some vaccines have been used for a century and if there where any negative effect we would obviously have seen them by now so all vaccines are obviously not bad. That still doesn't mean i will trust all vaccines.
>>
Burgers are backwards as fuck, they seem to be hell bent on bringing back a dark age.

Enjoy watching your children die agonizing deaths that could have been prevented by vaccines.
>>
>>136590447
>Your mandatory car comrade:
The Trabant is an automobile produced from 1957 to 1990 by former East German auto maker VEB Sachsenring Automobilwerke Zwickau in Zwickau, Saxony. It is often regarded as a symbol of the defunct East Germany and of the collapse of the Eastern Bloc in general. The car had a reputation for being uncomfortable, slow, noisy, and dirty. Nevertheless, …
>>
>>136590728
What children? We don't have anymore after the being vaccinated against being bad goyim.
>>
>>136568861
No, they don't.
>>
>>136572251
And if you need six hepatitis B boosters you should probably be dead anyways.
Vaccines have become a scam.
>>
Vaccinations allow degenerates to live and should be administered only in medical emergencies, i.e. rabies. Now because of this and a plethora of other factors diseases now exist for which there is no possible vaccination or cure.
https://www.cdc.gov/drugresistance/biggest_threats.html
>>
File: 1502195552957.jpg (25KB, 536x589px) Image search: [Google]
1502195552957.jpg
25KB, 536x589px
>>136568861
They don't need vaccines, they have cures.
>>
File: 1501875423246.jpg (42KB, 547x409px) Image search: [Google]
1501875423246.jpg
42KB, 547x409px
>>136571775
yes but it also makes for perfect mass control, not only do few people contest it.. but people will also go to bat for its use, look I'm all for modern medicine but if they do need to go a route for mass control this would be it. I'd like to see some chemist or something get ahold of standard vaccinations and test them on YouTube or something, even that really couldn't be trusted
>>
>>136590194
It really isnt. They might be right if they don't understand why and we would be wrong without enough understanding why.

Physicians aren't as competent as people would like to think. They just have authority appeal
>>
File: true earth.png (355KB, 553x402px) Image search: [Google]
true earth.png
355KB, 553x402px
>>136571775
fuck off, ctr
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.