[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can /pol/ redpill me on John F. Kennedy? Was he really a hero

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Can /pol/ redpill me on John F. Kennedy? Was he really a hero who tried to save us from the banking cartel known as the federal reserve?
>>
>>136567248
>was he really a hero
no.
he was a sacrifice.
his entire bloodline was.
it was what they signed up for.

>call out the jew
>get waxed up
>instill fear posthumously

and the clock ticks away to this day.
>>
Oh, oh, oh
One man
Once died
But did you know that he could read all our minds?
He was the U.S. Adam with Jack the wife
He was a hyper-charismatic, telepathical knight

His parents were an academic team of elites
Their goal was to raise the future human supreme
He smelled like the future
His words felt like flowers
And if he shook your hand you'd make love with it for hours

A list? Let's
Soldier? Check
Flight? True
Commie? No
Rich? Quite
And was he the true cousin of Sir Jesus Christ?
You fuckin' know he was, man
>>
>>136567650
>brograbs.jpg
>>
>>136567799
>>
>>136567418
who killed him then?Was it the CIA? I have been told that the papers to cease its reign were on his table after his death
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
Fucking CIA
>>
>>136568516
it's basically common knowledge that the bullet that killed him didn't come from Oswald but from the car behind him carrying the secret service agents, it's just nobody wants to say anything because they believe it was a misfire due to panic from the initial sniper shot that wounded him and it would be a fucking national embarrassment if it was admitted to have been a case of unintentional friendly fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiTerJXQMK4
>>
File: thejewsdidit.jpg (32KB, 798x561px) Image search: [Google]
thejewsdidit.jpg
32KB, 798x561px
>>
>>136568999
Checked!
>>
>>136568709
im too cynical to even entertain the idea of the shot being a "misfire" but i appreciate the input.JFK death IMO was the true realization that America died long before most of us even realized it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.