[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realise that you're in the ideological

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (63KB, 856x430px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
63KB, 856x430px
When did you realise that you're in the ideological minority /pol/?
>>
>>136563859
>ideological minority
straight and narrow.
>>
>>136563859
Only fags watch that show. You should be getting ready for the SA Helter Skelter anon
>>
File: 1502127114768.jpg (33KB, 476x581px) Image search: [Google]
1502127114768.jpg
33KB, 476x581px
>>136563859
If Dany was a dude I would find his horde of demographic destruction equally if not more egregious
>>
>>136563859
Dany is queen of niggers. I hope cersei BTFO's her, then bronn kills the lannisters red wedding style and becomes the king of westeros
>>
Millennials need to drop this Harry Potteresque world view of good guys and bad guys. There are no good guys and bad guys. There are only sides and winning and losing
>>
>>136563859
so thinking one girl is better than another is sexism now.

What a dumb cunt
>>
>>136563859

I want the Night King to resurrect Stannis as a white walker so that I have someone to root for.
>>
Slavery was also a weapon of war
>>
On this Subject.
If a G.O.T Left fan states muh reparation, quote Jon Snow back at them
I will not punish sons and daughters for the crimes of their fathers.” – Jon Snow
>>
>>136564676
This
>>
>>136564064
Even if 0 dothraki died there wouldn't be enough of them for Demographic transformation unless she concentrated them in a single city. Even then they wouldn't be the majority in any city except white harbor in the North due to its size. Tbh they're probably going to be used as a disposable force against the walkers and be decimated in the process.
>>
File: tfw.gif (254KB, 336x252px)
tfw.gif
254KB, 336x252px
>>136563859
When did you realise /pol/ stopped reading as soon as they saw that black persons face?
>>
>>136563859
Literally always.
I grew up in an upper middle class family. My parents rarely watched television, they read. We had probably 40 meters of bookshelves at home. They didn't listen to pop or rock, we always had classic music playing. They went to orchestra or opera every week. They took me to theatre a lot and taught me to read by age 3. We ate home cooked dinner at home every day together in the table, not in front of tv. I didn't even taste frozen dinners or packaged food until I was a student.

I always thought I was just "civilized". By the time I turned 15 or so I started to realize how fiscally right wing I was. 19ish was when I realized I was also socially conservative.
>>
Dany's father was the Mad King who burned people alive for fun, from a family that invaded and enslaved the people of westeros. That's the legacy she's trying to reclaim. She's the imperialist they'd normally hate but only love because she's a girl.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.