[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't Antifa use guns? Particularly in the USA. If

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Antifa-Starter-Pack.jpg (77KB, 1440x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa-Starter-Pack.jpg
77KB, 1440x1136px
Why don't Antifa use guns? Particularly in the USA.

If the country really was being taken over by fascists (and I'm not saying it is) the right thing to do wouldn't be to punch them, it would be to kill them.
>>
>>136562168
Antifa are pussies and are poor welfare leeches, they don't work just like how communism doesn't work
>>
>>136562168
>Implying they could pass the psychological screening for a license that their Democratic overlords want to impose on them
>>
>>136562367

Makes sense, I guess they're just a bunch of LARPers

>>136562574

>implying it wouldn't be easier to get one illegally.
>>
>>136562664
>implying you have enough conviction in your political views to risk 5 to 15 years in prison for unlawful possession of a firearm

Buy one then pussy.
>>
File: tumblr_osri8fbFXp1s4g5h6o1_400.jpg (40KB, 400x454px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osri8fbFXp1s4g5h6o1_400.jpg
40KB, 400x454px
because,

both movements are a joke in the united states. simple as that. imagine the german antifa with guns...
>>
>>136562787

I'm not Antifa, nor am I in the USA.

I just thought, if they really believe fascism is on the rise, why don't they actually do something about it. Punching people isn't going to stop them, a bullet or a bomb would.
>>
>>136562888
Then the reason I green texted still applies, just not to you.

They're larping faggots.
>>
>>136562168
can't use student loan for a gun
>>
Because of likely the following:

1) expensive as fuck

2) police records are checked to buy one legally, even a record of a false abuse report from your wife 10 years back will lead to any gun salesman to deny your purchase.

3) guns in a typical antifa protest WILL lead to deaths and police intervention. They'll shoot off guns in an unlawful discharge of a firearm...this usually leads to the state just seizing your guns without giving you the thousands you've invested...

- a proper use of a gun in protests: the kkk rally in Charlottesville in July is a good example. They didn't instigate anyone, they didn't threaten anyone, and they only had their guns in their holster in case the police cannot protect them...

4) there are legally made militias for your cause (which is actually not the point of a militia as I'll explain later). The john brown gun club is a militia that often claims to fight racists and fascists. It is mostly an ideological group of nut cases who have marched the streets of Phoenix with a show of their armaments. This is not what militias were intended to do as showcased by article I section VIII of the us constitution and the history of combat for the USA until it entered WWI (illegally forming a standing army). The goal was to allow the people to arm themselves in state regulated militias and private militias, this way the federal government could not use this army to force tyranny onto its own population....which has happened, but as for the john brown gun club and others like it, these aren't legitimate militias as they have political motives to their cause instead of being a force to defend the nation when the need arises.
However, considering those points, I believe it more comes down to they believe their tactics now are currently effective, so there isn't a need to arm themselves. This I find more likely considering they could just buy a hi point or a 12 gauge since they are cheap as hell
>>
The noise gives them PTSD.
>>
>>136562664
If you want one illegally, you have to know people...but the local armory was robbed some time back. it's out there
>>
>>136563210

This makes sense
>>
File: natsocsweety.png (171KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
natsocsweety.png
171KB, 400x400px
>>136562168
>Implying a communist could ever kill a fascist

Ughhhhhh, no sweetie. Transgender faggots don't kill black shirts.
>>
>>136563476

Tell that to the 800,000 axis troops at Stalingrad, honey.
>>
You need a strong upper body to properly use a firearm.
>>
>>136562168
Antifa is one of the reasons I'm glad we don't have a 2nd amendment in most of Europe
>>
>>136563629

Wouldn't you also need physical strength to beat people up?

If anything physical weakness makes a firearm a more appealing option.
>>
>>136562870
i like how proudly eurofags point out how scary their fifth column communists are. then with the other hand, they proudly point to their well equipped internal security thugs. i suppose the only acceptable way to express manly vigor in europe is to be a cop, an anarchist or a muslim.

the fucking state of you. you're soft like baby shit.
>>
>>136563708
Got me there.
My first thought stemmed from the fact that those in the armed forces are going to be more adept with guns. They are traditionally right leaning. Also, they are undoubtedly tougher than an average American anarcho-communist.

Maybe antifa sees that truth, detests it, and chooses a firearm free way of protests.

Maybe they're just dumb.
>>
Actually, in this thread:
>>136555012

They're talking about how cheap guns are at the moment.

I think >>136563210 was right and they do think their current tactics are effective.
>>
File: 1497667552463.png (2MB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
1497667552463.png
2MB, 750x748px
>>136562168
I wish a Bolshevik would
>>
>>136563930
t. country allegedly full of right wing armed chads who can't do much more than posting on online anonymous image boards when their country is rapidly going to shit
>>
>>136562168
infograph is missing wife's son
>>
>>136562168
FBI and LE would crush their skulls if they started using guns.
>>
The fact that they're using violence at all to reach their goals is problematic for them. They come from the left that is traditionally a pacifist party, and they're going against the right wing that is traditionally an ass-kicking party.

Guns or not, antifa using blatant violence won't get them far.
>>
>>136562168
Things need to get more tense before (((their))) agent infiltrates the crowd and shoots someone, but americans are pussies
>>
>>136563210

Like the other anons said. They don't work so they don't have the money. A Hi-point or a shotgun would be around $200-$400 including taxes. Ammo would be also around $200 (no tax and free shipping if you know where to look), if you buy in bulk, which I prefer unless it is special magic ammo that does crazy things. And also your permit fees. I can make $500 in 14 hours while these cucks make nothing or leech off Cuck Soros money. I remember making no money when I was younger. No wonder they do this shit because they were promised so many things by a bunch of liars when they were kids.
>>
Because Antifa are mostly white so if they used guns they'd end up 100% certain in prison with Aryan brotherhood and various nigger and spic gangs.
>>
File: br.jpg (95KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
br.jpg
95KB, 880x660px
>>136562168
they do
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717-124809.png (392KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-124809.png
392KB, 1080x1920px
>>136562168
I'd side with the fascists.
>>
>>136562168
Why dont american neo-nazi larpers use guns to kill jews and niggers? Because they are all pussies.
>>
>>136563598
>800,000 victims of fascists killed by millions of victims of communists
fascists and communists never fight each other, they force their victims to fight for them. they're two sides of the same pussy coin.
>>
>>136566855

Hah, good point!

So all this fuss is just over two groups of LARPers having a feud.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.