[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Googlebro really made me think. He's obviously a very smart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Googlebro really made me think. He's obviously a very smart guy with his education and whatnot. Releasing his 'manifesto' internally to the entire Google company, which is of the triggered culture variety, definitely didn't happen before much thought. He's a pedigree dude from Harvard. He had to know that what he was doing was going to result in career suicide. My thought is, /pol/, that what this guy undertook kind of echoes what Anders Breivik did, without all the murder and what not. He drafted a 'manifesto' which covered many points about current ideological culture ( SJW/leftist bullshit ) which dominates the company he works for and the geographical location he's in (Commiefornia). What do you think
>>
>>136555158
right wing death squads now
>>
If you envision Google as the fountain of the internet, what better place to do that.
>>
Coincidentally, I just finished reading the unabomber's manifesto after seeing something about him on that nineties series on CNN.

OT, this whole topic is insane and only reinforces the fact that Google is an echo chamber
>>
File: 1356070489474.jpg (550KB, 1311x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1356070489474.jpg
550KB, 1311x1305px
>Anders Breivik
Why would I want to be associated with a freemason/Jew lover?
>>
>>136555855
It's my understanding that he did what he did to bring attention to his manifesto. And that the contents of his manifesto were the coming Muslim invasion of Europe.
>>
File: web-Breivik-gesture-2016.jpg (21KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
web-Breivik-gesture-2016.jpg
21KB, 564x423px
>>136555158
>>
>>136555232
Google’s political bias has equated the freedom from offense with psychological safety, but shaming into silence is the antithesis of psychological safety.
This silencing has created an ideological echo chamber where some ideas are too sacred to be honestly discussed.
The lack of discussion fosters the most extreme and authoritarian elements of this ideology.
Extreme: all disparities in representation are due to oppression
Authoritarian: we should discriminate to correct for this oppression
Differences in distributions of traits between men and women may in part explain why we don’t have 50% representation of women in tech and leadership. Discrimination to reach equal representation is unfair, divisive, and bad for business.
>>
File: el che shirt man.jpg (147KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
el che shirt man.jpg
147KB, 600x1066px
>>136555158
We need to get on the media's case for calling it a "Manifesto".

It's not some goddamned Unibomber/mass killer document before he goes on a killing spree. It's an internal memo, stating the issues with the current culture inside the company, citing examples from the scientific community, written by an educated man with a PHD.

If you see a news agency calling it a "Manifesto", it means they are helping push the narrative ((they)) want. Even FOX is calling it that.

Try and force people to call it the google "memo" not a manifesto.
>>
Use StartPage and Brave (SJWs fired Brendan Eich for his beliefs, so he made a Browser that makes it impossible for them to gain money unless you opt in to giving them it.
>>
>>136559648

link it?
>>
>>136560869
Almost every news agency in the MSM is using the term "Manifesto".

All you really need to do is search for google/manifesto and you'll find it.
>>
File: 1461056749271.jpg (58KB, 582x582px) Image search: [Google]
1461056749271.jpg
58KB, 582x582px
>>136555158
It's not career suicide. His Harvard PHD basically guarantees a job. Dude was arrogant and deserves to be fired. Actively creating political division within your workplace is unacceptable. He knew what Google was when he walked into it, and I doubt he genuinely gives a fuck that google is hampering its own productivity. He just wanted to be edgy and gain attention/create conflict among his peers, who he obviously despises. I think he should've just left quietly and started his own company without PC nonsense.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.