[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talks of Alberta separatism from Canada heating up amidst Trudeau

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: alberta-canada-map3.png (400KB, 1120x975px) Image search: [Google]
alberta-canada-map3.png
400KB, 1120x975px
Would the U.S.A support a sovereign Alberta or offer statehood?

Would Albertans be better served by a system of government which is tacitly hostile to them and their main industries, or by the government of a sovereign, independent Alberta which is truly for the people?

As long as Alberta has no effective representation and remains the largest source of revenue for Ottawa, we will have no choice but to do whatever they tell us to do (whether it's to our detriment or not).

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/nep-2-0-another-trudeaus-environmental-rules-sow-seeds-of-unity-crisis-critics-say/wcm/2e4ff1f6-ca02-4027-9374-07f508245979
>>
>>136553623
>remains largest source of revenue
haven't you been a net receiver of tax revenue since oil collapsed? Aren't you near venezuela tier these days?
>>
>>136553623

DO IT
IT
>>
Canadians are fucking retards, it's legally impossible to separate from Canada.

For you retards who are most like shitskins and never read the charter of rights or the constitution.

Provinces can't separate unless the separation is endorsed by all the other provinces.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrr
>>
>>136553623
That depends

>Does Alberta have a Republican form of government? I.e. Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of government
>Does Alberta have a common law legal system?
>can they legally hold a referendum on independence from the Canadian Union?
>>
>>136554850

> Canadians are fucking retards, it's legally impossible to separate from Canada.

That's why you have a armed revolution leaf
>>
>>136553623
it would look fucking disgusting if Alberta joined us.

just imagine the border gore.
>>
>>136556261
seems like a good place to put refugees we're forced to take
>>
File: 1432362715117.gif (814KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1432362715117.gif
814KB, 300x225px
>>136554850
>Colonists are so dumb, don't they realize it's illegal not to pay the bongs their due?
>>
>>136554632
We still have the best employment numbers.
>>
>>136556261
>annex enough of leafland to make the border look good again
>deport the cucknadians to ontario
>or mexico since they like brown people so much
>>
These dumb fuck rednecks in Alberta cracks me up. Do these retards think they just magically appeared out of nowhere in central Canada with all that oil, a trans-continental railroad, highways and all the logistics required to build something out of this fucking middle of nowhere shithole?

What you dumb motherfuckers have to realize is that you were an investment eastern Canada made back in the days. You only exist because the east built this country in the first place, in business terms, you guys are our investment. In fact, you are our slaves, so keep sending us that nice equalization money. I hope you try to get out one day, it will be fucking amazing to see you retards get beaten the fuck out by our transgender inclusive army.

Not that the rest of Canada isn't as fucking retarded if not more, thanks god I moved to the USA in time.
>>
File: 1500142739113.jpg (66KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
1500142739113.jpg
66KB, 480x319px
>>136557752
Stay in Toronto faggot.
>>
>>136554632

>haven't you been a net receiver of tax revenue since oil collapsed?

Haven't you been receiving Provencal equalization payment for the last 20 years you fucking autist
>>
>>136554850
Are you fucking retarded?
We have a whole fucking law for it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarity_Act

But good luck trying to break a deal with all the Natives.
>>
>>136557752
If Alberta leaves BC would most likely leave too.

Not sure about Vancouver and Victoria but the parts that are still mostly White have always hated being part of Canada. They only joined because they were afraid of USA taking over them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.