[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He put his name on his work. We can conclude 1 of 3 things from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

He put his name on his work. We can conclude 1 of 3 things from this:

>1) He's an idiot.
>2) It's a psy-op
>3) He wants to make money off this.

Stick to /pol/'s number one rule: We are not your army.
>>
>>136552338
He put his name on it after he was exposed as the author, not before.
>>
>>136552338
>He wants to make money off this.
Probably this. He's definitely not an idiot, I'm sure he's seen the success of figures like JBP. It's a very profitable untapped market, he's probably trying to break in and I'm sure he'll be successful. Hopefully he's a race realist
>>
>>136552338
I already sent him a few bitcoins though.
>>
>>136552338
Psyop. I think its to get people on board with fb and others being regulated like utilities. Its no coincidence that theres been so much talk of steve bannon saying this in the past 2 weeks.
>>
>>136552338
Probably #3 and there's nothing wrong with that
>>
>>136552860
Good: this is a war. We cant take any more steps back. We are already at the precipice.
>>
/pol/ has no rules faggot, that's 4chan in general

nice to see leftypol try to subvert /pol/ and failing this hard
>>
>>136552860
fuck off you shill. Bannon and Trump are right, we need to regulate companies like Google and FB. They have way too much influence and have been allowed to grow unfettered by Obama for too long. We need to rein them in and remind them who is in charge.
>>
>>136552338
there are other possiblities OP
you imbecile
>>
>>136552338
if you believe in something you sign your name to it.
>>
>>136555093

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
2&3
>>
>>136552338
>You're a commander
Jesus, kys.
>>
Good, he should make money off of it. Getting canned for just speaking a very obvious truth? Come on, I hope he sues the shit out of google for setting him up like that.

They say they want 'diversity', they say they want a culture of 'openness'. Then when he offers diversity of thought, and opens discussion to include sane worldviews, they fired him. I hope he gets them for a billion bucks.
>>
>>136552338
>>1) He's an idiot.
>>136552560
>He's definitely not an idiot

Practice free speech, lose job.

Fuck off you meme flag kikes.
>>
He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>136552338

>4) He's a genius-level IQ autist who lacked the basic awareness of the lengths SJW's will go to silence Problematic Individuals
>>
Pirate flag AND tripfagging? Go fuck yourself.
>>
Well, someone has to take the first brick out of the evil empire.
Google is full of money, that is why the sjws infested it before any other corporation.
Make google an example. Caatering to sjws in a business should cost bankruptcy or something similar
>>
>point out that diversity seminars are only mandatory for straight white males and not diverse
>get fired in name of diversity
>>
File: 1454889697933.jpg (40KB, 732x726px) Image search: [Google]
1454889697933.jpg
40KB, 732x726px
>>136552338
Actually that is the problem with /pol/

If /pol/ actually functioned as an army, put collective pressure on organizations and companies, used the same tactics the left does to combat things they don't like, then perhaps we wouldn't see such one sidedness (left leaning) in major tech industry institutions.

The problem is, more often then not, you have a weak showing of a few dissenters standing alone against masses of tumblrtards and sjws from twitter and facebook. If the internet/social media is a battlefield for modern culture, then the right isn't even showing up to fight. The right cripples itself through infighting and acting as if they're above lefty tactics. ---lefty tactics which have worked well enough to position their culture in just about every major digital cultural institution. Then when someone finally does standup against the onslaught, you all turn inward and eat that person alive, shaming them for actually having a backbone.

This is why you are all doomed to fail. This is why the left will win and the west will die. You allow it to happen through your "righteous" inaction. You justify apathy through every avenue and recluse when you should speak out.

You're not just weak, you've actually managed to convince yourself that your laziness and fear is a form of transcendent nihilism like a euphoric atheist tipping his hat.

The alt-right is truly pathetic, but you wont care about that claim either, because you'll simply disassociate yourself with any criticism.
>>
>>136556915
>If /pol/ actually functioned as an army, put collective pressure on organizations and companies, used the same tactics the left does to combat things they don't like, then perhaps we wouldn't see such one sidedness (left leaning) in major tech industry institutions.

Yeah, but if we act like they do, are we any better?
>>
>>136554784
Should ban advertising and destroy media and these tech companies in one swoop.
>>
Jesus the left is making us forget obvious things. OF COURSE you put your name on it if it's going to take off and people are going to read it
>>
>>136552338
>10 pages
>half of those are just bullet points
>manifesto
We really routing for this guy? Who can't come up with more than 10 pages against diversity?
>>
>>136556915
>>136557029

Cointelpro.
>>
>>136557029
Is someone who is using violence to defend themselves or their family from a murder better than the murder?

Do you mean morally justified or better behaved?

One side fights for moral relativism, anti-liberal ideals, a convergence of degeneracy that undermines society.

The other defends traditional civility and society.

Using successful tactics to compete in the cultural arena does not reduce the value of your cause, just as self-defense is not the same as murder.
>>
>>136557353
>Cointelpro.
This isn't some military or terrorist operation, take off your tin foil hat. We're merely talking about collective academic dissent. Writing memos against an establishment groupthink, and supporting those people who do speak out against such echochambers.
>>
>>136552338

that's not /pol/s number one rule, newfag

/pol/'s top rules are;

/pol/ is not one person

/pol/ is always right

it's happening

lurk moar
>>
>>136557029
The one who wins is better. Learn history. All battles were won with power and fighting, not with a moral high ground. Moral hg has one purpose, to keep your army focused before you go to war,. Itself does not win wars. It is a few % extra to tip the power balance over. that's all.
We have to go full alinsky, find new alinsky rules, or kill sjws while they are protesting politicians and corporations.
>>
>>136556915
THIS. STOP BEING PUSSY FAGGOTS YOU FUCKS.
>>
File: 1478794258362 (1).jpg (341KB, 1440x1681px) Image search: [Google]
1478794258362 (1).jpg
341KB, 1440x1681px
>>136554784
>we
>>
>>136557710
>/pol/ is not one person

= "We" are not your army.

keep lurking noob.
>>
>>136552338
I have to thank you retarded namefag, my filter list was starting to feel a little neglected.
>>
>>136556214
fucking this.
>>
>>136556915
Only need 10 of us to make a huge difference.
>>
>>136558771
just use
/^(?!Anonymous$)/;boards:pol
for maximum quality
>>
Also he's a white male.
Pol needs to teach these cumskins a lesson
Society doesn't not care about your white feelings
>>
>>136552338
4) He want to get fired and sue Google for millions
>>
>>136559077
so, it does?
>>
>>136558771

Stop trying to oppress me nigga.
>>
>>136556471
This
>>
File: T-E-Lawrence-Quotes-3.jpg (50KB, 565x365px) Image search: [Google]
T-E-Lawrence-Quotes-3.jpg
50KB, 565x365px
>>136552338
>>
>>136552338
>it's a psyop
>no it's genius 5D chess
Fuck off, /pol/. It was injustice, plain and simple. You don't need to jack everything off into incomprehensible psychobabble.
>>
>>136562867
Filtered for intolerance.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.