[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scott Alexander Siskind DEBUNKS the myth that women are kept

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Scott Alexander Siskind DEBUNKS the myth that women are kept out of tech by sexism & DESTROYS the feminazis triggered by the Google anti-diversity manifesto:

http://slatestarcodex.com/2017/08/07/contra-grant-on-exaggerated-differences/

>I highly recommend Freddie deBoer's Why Selection Bias Is The Most Powerful Force In Education. If an educational program shows amazing results, & there's any possible way it's selection bias, it's selection bias.

>I looked into Harvey Mudd's STEM admission numbers, &, sure enough, they admits women at 2.5x the rate as men. So, yeah, it's selection bias.

>Look. If I recruit only gingers, & I admit only gingers, I can get a 100% ginger CS program. That doesn't mean I've proven that gingers are really more interested in CS than everyone else, & it was just discrimination holding them back. It means I've done what every single private school & college does anyway, all the time - finagle with admissions to make myself look good.

>Meanwhile, men make up only 10% of nurses, 20% of new veterinarians, 25% of new psychologists, 25% of new paediatricians, 28% of medical managers, & 42% of new biologists.

>Adam Grant seems like a good person. He is superficially doing everything right. He's not demanding people feel afraid, or saying that everyone who disagrees with him is a fascist. He's just trying to argue the science.

>And I think that, in being wrong about the science, he's (probably unintentionally) giving aid & comfort to the people who have admitted that turning tech into a climate of constant fear & violence is the end goal. He's given them a fig leaf to pretend that they actually care about the science, instead of about power.

>Adam Grant is one of the very few people doing the virtuous thing & trying to debate this without calling for other people's deaths. I'm trying to do the virtuous thing & respond to him. But I worry that, if I fail, doing the virtuous thing isn't going to be possible for too much longer.
>>
>>136546575
These stats have been out for a while. They have been shown to them time and time again. By now it should be apparent that they don't care. They got degrees that exist solely to point out that they got useless degrees and it is men's fault. You can't show facts to people that stupid.
>>
>>136547458
Yeah, but this confirms it.
>>
>>136546575
>Linking SSC to /pol/
I know it's a good piece, but these autistic long-form blog posts aren't up /pol/'s alley.

Bumb 4u since it's still good stuff.
>>
File: IMG_2030.jpg (94KB, 640x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2030.jpg
94KB, 640x828px
>>136546575
>SSC

AWW YISSS NIGGA thanks for the link!

This guy is my hero. What a level-headed response to foaming lunatics. A shame none of them will ever read it.
>>
>>136546575
>the jewess C. H. Sommers
didn't read your post. sage for basic bitch GamerGoy shit that stopped being relevant in 2014
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.