[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in light of google firing an employee stating they should hire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 21

File: 1501462567188.jpg (83KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501462567188.jpg
83KB, 960x640px
in light of google firing an employee stating they should hire based on the content of ones characters, not ones skin color, or genitals. nip moot should ban the use of any google products on 4chan. this means predominantly, removing the usage of google's recaptcha.
>>
>>136535554
Trump should hire guy and ban Google from the federal government.
>>
>>136535554
recaptcha is pretty racist actually. You know how long it takes for blacks to answer them? Google Recaptas exterminated blacks off the internet.
>>
File: 1500473328014.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
1500473328014.gif
2MB, 695x392px
>>136535669
someone should create a change.org petition asking the president to sign an executive order banning federal employees the usage of google.com and google related products.
>>
>>136536034
Not just that, but ban government contractor from using Google as well, it would literally prevent 50+ million people from using Google at work.
>>
>>136535554
Capitalism will surely squash this retardation. Only the best workers will get the jobs, regardless of political or sexual views.
>>
>>136536173
it only will if the market starts to drop google's products. google won't change unless we make a stand to not use them.

getting 4chan off of google's eco system will help start the motion of resisting their toxic influence.

if 4chan of all places can't, or won't do it, then all hope is lost. we truly embraced the botnet and more importantly, we might bitch against SJW, but we ultimately cave in and accept SJW's.
>>
>>136535554
>>136527975
I work for Google. I have been pretty quiet on this ordeal and others for a long time, but yes, he was fired. I am not going to risk my God damn job because I have a family to feed, even though I know I am far from alone here.
I will spill some shit to you guys, solely because maybe this is the right time for it to get attention. Human resources does not care about the following issue, and out of fear those of us who have experienced it dare not bring it up to them.
There are certain transexuals and homosexuals (mtf and male homosexuals) that constantly and blatantly commit sexual harrasment towards the straight males that work for the company. Deliberately going very far in to their advances (verbal, describing sex acts they would perform with us and at times touching.)
They are damn aware that we would be punished by human resources for bringing it up. Worst of all, on numerous occasions witnessed either by me or a couple other employees, we have walked around a corner to see genitals and even then performing oral sex acts in more secluded regions.
With that said, most of them put in work. If only minimal. The women, on the other hand, rarely put in work. A few do a great job, a few need constant revisions or help, but a majority do not work.
This too is ignored.
I, frankly, consider the trans and homosexual harassment and sex acts to be a much bigger deal, but if we put a face and name to those claims I am sure the punishment would be far reaching and large.
Just so you know, I voted for Obama back in '08 when I was still blind to this shit. Working here has been such an eye opener to the fact that they are not like us in any way. They are like a parody of a human at times. The sexual harrasment a man can do to a woman is nowhere near what they do here. In regards to this, there is an air of loss amongst people like me and snickering and even a small party earlier by some of the people that cause so much of this.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>136535959
>>
File: 1502161795461.png (264KB, 379x637px) Image search: [Google]
1502161795461.png
264KB, 379x637px
>>136538285
>I work for Google.
>There are certain transexuals and homosexuals (mtf and male homosexuals) that constantly and blatantly commit sexual harrasment towards the straight males that work for the company. Deliberately going very far in to their advances (verbal, describing sex acts they would perform with us and at times touching.)

post proofs
>>
>>136535959
Isn't that a good thing?
>>
>>136538505
What proofs do you want? I am very limited in what I can give you. Assuming anyone even gives a shit, if this reaches outside here I would end up shit canned and black listed as well. I needed to vent, mainly because this shit is scary for me. You have no clue how bad it can be after you get past the glass doors.
>>
>>136539053
timestamped ID card with photo/name covered
or screenshot of work email with identifying info covered
or a picture inside Google office of a tranny grabbing ass
>>
>>136539053
and honestly if this is true you should reach out to right wing media outlets
unfortunately i don't know which would cover you fairly besides kikebart
>>
>>136539053
Better to not even get into it. I work at the big blue F and it's not as bad as Google sounds though really it never is as bad as the media makes it out to be.
I don't care what someone does in their own time or when we're off the clock. I'm not an activist. But I think it's pretty close to parity here and making the workforce inclusionary is stupid.
I'm doing my part and migrating off of Google's services slowly beginning with drive & gmail starting in the next few months and I'll make a switch completely eventually.
>>
>>136538285
Get a spy camera and record everything.
Upload after getting a job somewhere else.
>>
>>136538285
i used to have to carry two knives at my last job. one was for fruits, and the other was for niggers
>>
>>136538285
If you are "far from alone" your claim here should at least be seconded by another poster

Perhaps one who is less afraid

I'll wait.
>>
>>136539207
>ID card meme
Just as bad as
>Bean bag chair meme
Let me clarify this in case you ever deal with someone else who works here or a company like it. Yes, there are ID requirements for certain departments. Those have been biometric for years. The rest of us walk in, no matrix security guards, and go to our department. You aren't talking about high level r&d shit here, hence the employees I am describing. I know two separate guys here that make a rat's ass hair above minimum wage. On a side note, there are probably 2 bean bag chairs throughout the entire company. Both are moved around constantly, probably only exist for photo op shit now.
I am not snapping a photo of a transexual grabbing ass, not only because they don't. It is mainly put hand on the shoulder after saying something about wanting to see how hard our dick could get or something, and it would look suspicious as fuck. California doesn't allow us to record audio, know that because we looked it up once.
>>136539284
I honestly don't think they are afraid of them. They sell them as hacks when they talk about them here, if they talk about them at all. I wish I could say they felt afraid of anything moral but they really don't.
>>
>>136539759
>>136539395
There is another. Not Google, but he knows the shit at these places are not all skateboards and unity.
>>
>>136539688
I am seriously waiting for them not to properly research one of the "diversity" hires and get someone on Megan's Law that media can make a connection to. They have switched hiring to practically anyone who is not the "norm" and those people go from interview to hired much quicker than I did. I was here before it became the new big thing, and I don't think it will stop now.
>>
File: 1502162072202.jpg (75KB, 444x648px) Image search: [Google]
1502162072202.jpg
75KB, 444x648px
>it is time
>>
>>136540794
i'm sure all of this was starting to take off during obama's reign but i feel like after trump becoming president this kinda of stuff has been hugely accelerated. do you think google has accelerated even further to the left since trump took office? like they now have some sort of zeal?
>>
>>136541040
Most definitely. As a matter of fact this really wasn't a thing not too long ago. It is insane how quickly they just appeared. We didn't get a memo saying "Hey, we are going to start hiring anyone who seems to have a sexual identity issue", they just started to appear. Almost every single one of them are hyper sexualized and proudly and boldly flaunt it. They know damn good and well that they will get away with anything. Like I said, a parody of a human. You like sex sometimes as a person? They love sex. 24/7. Nonstop. Every single thing, well beyond a teenage mentality and to a level in which there is a very big problem. Hypersexualized would be the understatement of the century.
>>
>>136541501
Replying to myself to elaborate, but I always thought of it this way. Movies about demons? The Exorcist, etc. That. They remind me of people possessed by a succubus that was, usually, in bed with sloth.
>>
>>136541705
what's sad is that its near impossible to escape these people now. i could say try to find another employer to work for but these fiends have been infesting themselves into everything.

i don't care if you want to chop off your dick and change your name to sally. of course i'm going to think you're fucking weird, but as long as you don't bother me, i don't give a fuck. but they go around and tell us to shut our mouths and keep our straight "cis" ways to ourselves while they go out and do the opposite of what they ask us. and go further with wanting to punish us because we're straight and don't find them attractive.
>>
File: sins.jpg (176KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sins.jpg
176KB, 1280x1280px
>>136541705
well if you dont have physical proof that you can provide im at least enjoying the stories, of which im skeptically optimistic are true

pic related to lust/sloth
>>
File: fritz.jpg (62KB, 601x796px) Image search: [Google]
fritz.jpg
62KB, 601x796px
>>136541705
You are closer to the truth than you realize.
You work at the feet of the Dragon of the Moriah.

Read everything written by Fritz Springmeier, especially the 'Formula Book.' Read Mark Philips' "Trance Formation In America".

You are so close, you dont even see it.
>>
>>136542847
That is kind of the problem with the post proof shit. Most of the things that would be definitive proof would also be a dead giveaway to, at the very least, which office and department I am in. Like I said, kind of just want to vent. Trust me, there isn't a damn thing anyone will do about this anyway. HR is all women who are not only on board with the diversity agenda but one of the driving forces. The legal team, which I have never met, would probably wipe the floor with even a dozen of us if we banded together. A bunch of men, mostly white, saying a bunch of transgenders were doing something? We all know damn good and well we are screwed. Told my son that he needs to avoid getting in dad's line of business.
>>
>>136543302
>HR is all women who are not only on board with the diversity agenda but one of the driving forces.

if theres any anons out there completely unsure about what field to go into
and if you like dealing with people and you have a lot of patience
the world could really use some right wing, patriarchical, human resource MEN
>>
>>136542940
You know what is really fucked up? Even if you are full of shit, I could honestly see it. I have never met people like these before. Whether broken robots or possessed, I could buy both. The whole we are all the same narrative is complete horse shit. I don't know if they put on an act outside of here to make people think that or the whole world has gone mad.
>>
File: 1492484680780.jpg (334KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492484680780.jpg
334KB, 960x960px
can one of you autistic fuckheads write a browser to replace chrome on desktop and mobile

thanks
>>
well, whatever.
colin kaepernick lost a million dollar salary for daring to protest the killing of unarmed civilians by police
>>
>>136543484
This. I am not sure how easily they will be accepted, since HR would have an even larger role in hiring their own (funny, isn't it?) but if other men could squeeze in to HR positions you could make a difference.
>>
>>136543617
>(((mobile)))
>>>/r/eddit/
>>
>>136535959
>959
GOD
OF
WISDOM
>>
>>136543578
>broken robots
read anonymous conservative's book on r/K selection, or at least follow his blog
his theory is that these r-selected people have underdeveloped or damaged amygdalae
"liberalism is a mental illness" is not a meme
from the hypersexualization, to trannies, to looming pedophilia, r/K selection does a VERY good explanation of all of it
http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/
>>
File: 256px-Saturn-myth.jpg (32KB, 256x408px) Image search: [Google]
256px-Saturn-myth.jpg
32KB, 256x408px
>>136538285
> Deliberately going very far in to their advances (verbal, describing sex acts they would perform with us and at times touching.)

Record and leak that shit, you'll end up on Fox News. Blow them the fuck out.
>>
>>136543671
Yeah, but I am really a nobody. I don't have some massive savings, not a lot of debt either though thankfully, but I do have a family to support and I am older so I don't have parents or anyone to fall back to if I end up unemployed. Neither does my wife. I picked a field I liked but the world changed around me and, while I am good at it, that really doesn't matter. I am sure they keep people like me so things actually get done, we will always be needed, but the times in which we are treated like we have any value are about over. One of my co-workers said "Chicks with dicks are being given the whips" and he is right. They surpass us more often in not in position. They are unable to be in a position where someone tells them what to do, regardless if the person has experience or not.
>>
>>136543578
Some are just morally retarded, to put it gently. Most are living in a reality comprised of Harry Potter fancfiction, Tumblr, and Jon Stewart. Its worse than mere ignorance.

But they pale in comparison to whats really going on behind the scenes. The ones who run the show. Its like "You can't be told what the Matrix is." You have to see it for yourself.
>>
File: RACISTGOOGLE.jpg (425KB, 1000x1044px) Image search: [Google]
RACISTGOOGLE.jpg
425KB, 1000x1044px
>>
File: GOOGLECREW.jpg (158KB, 1200x825px) Image search: [Google]
GOOGLECREW.jpg
158KB, 1200x825px
>>
>>136543924
Thanks, I will read that.
>>
>>136539053
You sound like an attention whore. If its real, just record this going on discreetly and post it anonymously dumbass
>>
>>136543302

Get everyone to record everything and release it all at once and let the world see Google's epic faggotry.
>>
>>136544267
Sure, while you have a moment there in Canada look up the penalties, which I have read a thousand times, for recording people in California. If I do it I can be sued and, to top it all off, the content of the recording can't be used in court. Plus, the sentiment out here is in their favor. Maybe some people in other areas of the country would be up in arms, most likely not because it doesn't effect them, but I will pay ten fold.
>>
>>136544215
if you sign up for his email list he gives the ebook away for free quarterly or so, check the FAQ page
he's pretty dedicated to spreading the idea, suggesting that if they started teaching the link between r/K selection and political ideology in school, we'd see an enormous cultural swing to the right
at the end of the day nobody wants to be a timid rabbit
>>
>>136535554
things wont be ok, until it is 60% niggers of kulurz, cause white people!!!!!1`one2!!!!
>>
>>136544085
point is

even a guy like kaepernick, an elite quarterback, top 1% of top 1% of players in the nfl, can lose his job for sharing his opinion about cops shooting unarmed civilians

so it shouldn't be any surprise googlers are getting fired for being mad they can't share their opinions that their coworkers are mentally inferior
>>
>>136544182
>>136544208
Is this a joke?
If you want to prove something then post everything, not cherrypicked images.
>>
File: Laughing_Obama.jpg (62KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_Obama.jpg
62KB, 800x430px
>>136535959
>>
>>136543302
Fine. Just chain shut the doors and set the building on fire.
>>
>>136544630
Didn't cherrypick the the tranny/autist/commy one. They were all liking the same tweets about the Google employee today.
>>
>>136544980
they picked themselves
>>
>>136544587
Kaep is a Tebow-tier qb wanting tippy top money.

Poor choice of analogy.
>>
>>136544849
I am going to venture a guess half these diversity hires were born of fire in the first place. Even if not, I think all of the physical modifications render them flame retardant. I am not here to do anything about it, just vent. Maybe a couple people that were thinking about going in to my line of work or a related one will approach companies like this with caution. I will talk to a couple guys I know about posting their experiences on here too on a later date. Just feels good to talk to this about someone outside of there or my wife.
>>
>>136545489
>half these diversity hires were born of fire in the first place.
What the fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>136535959
Hahahahaha.
>>
>>136545482
nigger even fucking jay cutler is signing million dollar contracts
>>
>>136545489
I feel your pain, this is happening in all newish industries, I hate having to just take this shit day in and day out at the office from people that don't produce a tenth of the work I do, the sad thing is I don't see how we can take the culture back from these lunatics, anybody that speaks out against it is crushed.
>>
>>136540794
Mulatto here,

I dropped out of CS because I'm ok at coding but will never be great at it. Do you think if I say my mom's a lesbian I can get a cushy job where I can pretend to work?
>>
Is this thread still alive? Bump for this: >>136538285
>>
File: 1498734175840.jpg (100KB, 792x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1498734175840.jpg
100KB, 792x1229px
>>136544208
>Polyamorous queer autistic trans lesbian
Oxymoron
>>
>>136538505
you want him to lose his job? you fucking insane?
>>
>>136538285
If they were gay harrased you, you should sue the balls off them. IF THEY HAVE BALLS THAT IS. nO?
>>
>>136538285
>>I, frankly, consider the trans and homosexual harassment and sex acts to be a much bigger deal
You're a fucking moron.
If Google is allowing women to work for the same wage but half the work this will absolutely destroy morale and anyone who has an opportunity to bail and work elsewhere will leap at the opportunity. Trans people giving bathroom BJs has nothing on this.
>>
>>136535554
dude where have you been moot fag is gone :(
>>
File: motherfuckingtwitterfaggot.jpg (62KB, 316x505px) Image search: [Google]
motherfuckingtwitterfaggot.jpg
62KB, 316x505px
>twitter engineer born as a man
>>
File: vancouver-pride.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
vancouver-pride.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>136535554
>>
>>136554197
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>136538285
Just so you know, this is bullshit
>>
>>136554370
new banner
>how far down the sock hole are you willing to go?
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1501880524192.png (1MB, 830x770px) Image search: [Google]
1501880524192.png
1MB, 830x770px
>>136539207
>or a picture inside Google office of a tranny grabbing ass
>>
File: rapistsfaggotcunt.png (732KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
rapistsfaggotcunt.png
732KB, 800x544px
>>136554347

same guy as a tranny
>>
File: google diversity.png (54KB, 1822x375px) Image search: [Google]
google diversity.png
54KB, 1822x375px
Saw this earlier. Not sure where it was originally posted. Post from a Google employee about the situation inside the company.
>>
>>136535554
Hear hear.

We should all stop using google-products and services. Do you feel good them owning your data?
>>
>>136554561
Oh. it's from this thread. right now. My bad. kek
>>
>>136535554
Wat? The news is claiming his manifesto is claiming that Google is racist for not hiring enough minorities.
>>
>>136535554
If you want to stop using Google captcha, go to a less POZZED image board!
>>
File: pol_banner_take_three_succ.jpg (1MB, 1949x1705px) Image search: [Google]
pol_banner_take_three_succ.jpg
1MB, 1949x1705px
>>136554497
fuck this gay shit
>>
I just don't see how the left can keep winning this battle against affirmative action. I think white men, white women, and Asian men collectively realize it's a battle they can win largely because it's discriminatory against Asians. Affirmative action is institutional sexism and racism, and it really is institutional as it gets.

The justifications for affirmative action are one of the greatest modern examples of a big lie. That everybody is the same, and thus if they don't have the same outcomes, they must have not had the same opportunities. It just breaks apart among examination. Yet any denial of the big lie immediately results in you being accused of being racist and sexist, because by modern standards, you need to think there are no racial or gender differences to not be racist or sexist. You have to believe the lie.

Yet, if you know the lie is a lie, you understand affirmative action is an unjustifiable discrimination program. To not understand the lie is a lie as Asian men surge into power requires willful ignorance and blinding yourself to the truth.
>>
File: 4vg.jpg (193KB, 774x588px) Image search: [Google]
4vg.jpg
193KB, 774x588px
This will be fun
>>
>>136555683
Result: homosex (w/Moot as the bottom)
>>
>>136554370
>>136555441
to me this is what represents lgbt now

next time i see relatives promote lgbt bullshit ill show them such pictures and tell them they support this

lets see how they will react
>>
>>136542816
Bay Area anon here. Native, been here my whole life, and I used to be liberal. Back in the day, gays just wanted to be accepted or at least treated okay, so they acted nice and had many straight friends--usually. Things have changed. You know what they say about how absolute power corrupts absolutely...or maybe you've just known a spoiled brat in your time. Nowadays faggots have gotten drunk on "empowerment"--they're incredibly arrogant, spiteful and even vengeful towards straights--especially straight men. There were always pushy ones who'd always try to "convert" them--now MANY of them act like that. And the thing is, as a woman friend of mine pointed out, they're still men. They're not weak or girly when it counts. They're full of self-righteous testosterone and sexual aggression. I'm not surprised at these stories coming out of Google--not at all. Some Bay Area feministas are all, "suck it up straight guys, now you know how it feels" but honestly, two wrongs don't make a right. And of course these stupid faggots are creating a huge backlash for themselves down the line.
>>
>>136535554
Yeah and lets start using ducduckgo instead
>>
>>136555544
Nice get.

I think the left will win the affirmative action battle, but they will win by being the only ones playing. Non-supported classes will shift to where affirmative action doesn't apply.

People forget the SCOTUS said affirmative action is allowed, not required.
>>
>>136556473
Already do. IF Google were as good as it used to be it'd suck but they're not so it's really not much of a difference anymore
>>
>>136538285
>inb4 larp
god damint. save something from your salary and get the fuck out. at least you can include google in your resume.
>>
File: Yandex_logo_en.svg.png (37KB, 1200x471px) Image search: [Google]
Yandex_logo_en.svg.png
37KB, 1200x471px
>>136556473
No.
Use this instead. It doesn't SUCK
>>
If we could get proof we could get google raided by police
>>
>>136544491
got any redpills on chrome as a google spy tool?
>>
>>136554656
kek. source?
>>
>>136538285
Give us some useful info. How to turn off undocumented chrome settings etc
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.