[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they aren't dumping chemicals in the water! >The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

>they aren't dumping chemicals in the water!
>The Jews aren't trying to turn everyone into freaks or mixed race mongrels!
>Obviously the Jews aren't going to merge with super computers & AI, having access to vast amounts of knowledge while the separate mutated orc race lives in squaller! That's ridiculous!

Man you kids are going to have a fun time in the up coming few years. Already we are seeing plans in action to race mix everyone; bringing the third world in, while simultaneously collapsing them all. By 2100 a.d Jews will have established greater Israel, white population will be on their deathbed with a negroized chinkpoo race running population left that often is subjected to genetic modification experiments by robotic Jews who merged with super computers. All I have to say is that we are fucked if we don't do anything to stop that inevitability. Right now Zuckerberg is building the grid. The fluoride, poisoning people with GMOs & turning them gay/into trannies is old stuff. This is what they are trying to achieve. Each Jew receiving their own 1000+ genetically mutated orcgoyim slaves, to which they will like use as they soldiers for their space conquests.
>>
File: Pic.jpg (348KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
348KB, 957x1024px
>>136529262
>>
File: race-mixing-jew-goal-large.jpg (37KB, 525x768px) Image search: [Google]
race-mixing-jew-goal-large.jpg
37KB, 525x768px
The plans haven't changed, they've been tweaked to fit the modern times.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.