[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright this sounds dumb but do you guys do you think Fallout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (541KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
541KB, 1920x1080px
Alright this sounds dumb but do you guys do you think Fallout could actually happen?
Like the US would build vaults in case NK nukes us?
>>
oh shoot it posted too fast I have typos
>>
ignore this
>>
>>136528422
No. That's a fantasy game. Go take a jog.
>>
>>136528422
maybe, but not for you goy
>>
>>136528422
instead of vaults, the elite jews have vast underground cities. It would be exactly like fallout minus vaults.
>>
The "vaults" already exist as bunkers for the VIPs and some exist privately.
>>
>>136528422
>does the government care enough about you to save you
No. They survive in what few bunkers there are. Your survival is expected to be up to you. I heard Russia drills their people into metros as shelters still, if an air-raid siren went off in a major american city I don't think people would know what to do.
>>
>>136528678
damn it
>>
>>136528994
they still need their shabbos goys, don't fret
>>
>>136528422
lol if you havent already paid for your room you are already dead
>>
>>136528422
Underground bunkers are already built. Some of them are luxurious ones. But there's no room for the likes of you or I, anon.
>>
>>136528980
Many "Americans" will do what they did when Katrina hit -- loot stores for flat screen tv's.
>>
>>136528422
Why do you think the music is from the 50s? They did sell vaults, although most of the large collective ones were government built.
>>
>>136528422
no . i mean its possible but america had shelters made which thanks to a few stupid movies like armagedon and deep impact people had found where the shelters were. they got overun with homeless people. supplies raided feces on the walls and unknown fluids spread on ever surface

then america decided it needed both a military only interstate AND shelters so it made tunnels across america and made shelters in some parts of the tunnels and roads in others

problem is same thing happened and there was a section compromised and the government had to kill like a thousand homeless guys who were living in the tunnels. never got confirmation on it but i hear there was a cave in when fighting got serious. supposedly they got into a armory that was down there and fought off the military for a while. they lose eventually but the cave in ruins the entire thing. it wasnt a single level that could be mined back out it was a multi level underground city and interstate. it sort of compromised a lot of shit and states over it may be fucked if there is a earth quake .

you may recall the jade helm tinfoil. it was a misinfo campaign to try to keep people away from the tunnels. which doesnt work because apparently homeless people dont use the internet and dont have tvs so none of them ever heard the tinfoil
>>
>>136528422
stealth ponyfag thread spotted
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.