[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone remember the scene in American History X where that white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: American-History-X.jpg (109KB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
American-History-X.jpg
109KB, 1920x1072px
anyone remember the scene in American History X where that white bitch was screaming at her son "I AM ASHAMED THAT YOU CAME OUT OF MY BODY!!!!" simply because he had verbally insulted that stupid jew she was dating?

White women are the biggest race traitors and will literally disown their own sons for saying something politically incorrect.

White women are the reason why the Jews got so much power in the Western countries and have created so much damage.

What are we supposed to do with white women? The vast majority of white women are race-traitor scum that will happily sell us out to the jews for merely speaking out against them.

Do we need to physically remove all white women and replace them with artificial wombs, so that we can create white male children WITHOUT the need for a human mother anymore?

White women are definitely the Achilles's Heel of the white race. I say we replace white women with artificial wombs and breed only white male children. We white men can simply then be free from the burden of marriage to a white woman and raising children with a white woman and we can be free to enjoy sexual relations with exotic brown women. White women are fucking scum and I hate them.

and any of you cucks who say "You should man up and control a white woman". Well, how are we supposed to do that when a white bitch can simply make a phone call to the police and the police will come and violently remove us from our own home? White women are worse than snakes. You would have to be literally retarded to trust a white woman at this point.
>>
>>136527833
its not real life its a movie autist
>>
>>136528096
op is slightly autist but he also has a point
>>136527833
i think living in an only male world is kind of gay OP. technically, you as an individual man should be stronger, more nimble and agile than the system. you should be able to game it and beat it. you should be able to exist outside the bounds of society. you should be able to hunt, forage, build, survive, and then their little tentacles can't get to you. you are free. you can do what you want. you are bigger than the whole.

BUT we're sort of all born into a pretty shitty situation in this world. we're intentionally kept stupid and helpless (largely via public school systems) because our economy functions on debt, and your labor has already been sold via debt by the time you are born, therefore you must not be allowed to be TOO strong or TOO independent. you need to be just strong and smart enough to work, but just weak and dumb enough not to rock the boat too hard, not to make too many waves. there are a lot of really devious ways this is done. fluoride in the water, for example, is a real thing and i think we all know the government doesn't give a shit about our teeth.

you're in a tough situation OP. the human soul and the human spirit may have already lost. lost to the mechanizations of the cold, demeaning, soulless, automated 21st century, where big government and big brother runs everything.

not for nothing but you're flying that nazi flag there, which is essentially an endorsement of big government. maybe reconsider embracing some right-libertarianism and accepting the importance of allowing people personal accountability and self-determination via nature and natural selection

just my opinions
>>
You make her fear you to the point of her being scared to call the police.
You make sure she knows if the cops come EVERYONE dies.

Dear man's hand works wonders.
>>
>>136529483
What about those of us who aren't willing to die over a woman? Go MGTOW? So either be ready to murder, or never have sex? Forgive me for wanting no part of such a deal.
>>
Wanna know how I know you never had a white woman?
>>
>>136527833
You literally have to dick them into nationalism.

Give them good enough dick and SJWs will hail Hitler.
>>
>>136527833
Did you know they had an alternate ending where Derek goes back to being a white supremacist rather than the pussy path he took at the end of the movie.
>>
Women are devoid of logic and reason.
>>
File: 1480986103537.jpg (236KB, 691x625px) Image search: [Google]
1480986103537.jpg
236KB, 691x625px
>>136527833
>"remember that scene from that Jewish made movie about the skinhead who gets disowned and expelled from society for hating Jews"
>"real life is just like that propaganda piece"
>mfw
Stop watching and believing propaganda you retarded mong.
>>
>>136527833
Women sacrifice courage and values for political correctness. It was better off when they didn't have a say in things.
>>
>>136530497
Tell me
>>
>>136527833
man up and control a white woman
you stupid shit

my wife literally agrees with my viewse on
killing 7 billion people and taking out the trash
>>
>>136532761
I dont want to meet your wife and feel bad your children are gonna be raised by you
>>
>>136533192
we are having 12
>>
>>136531242
True
>>
>>136527833
...sounds like someone can't get laid
>>
>>136531030
do you find it difficult to see under such a large fedora? ...or is that something you get used to?
>>
File: 1479702211320.jpg (20KB, 570x359px) Image search: [Google]
1479702211320.jpg
20KB, 570x359px
>>136527833
>>
So you rant about white women being race traitors then you emply you want to stick your dick into brown clowns and other non whites. Does that not make you a potential if not current race traitor?
>>
>>136528096
It's called an anecdote you nimrod.
>>
File: tony-kaye-4.jpg (104KB, 565x323px) Image search: [Google]
tony-kaye-4.jpg
104KB, 565x323px
>>136527833

American history X was directed by an orthodox Jew as a propaganda piece to portray white nationalism as ridiculous and self-defeating. Look it up.

It's amazing how many blue-pilled normies never questioned anything in this propaganda piece.
>>
>>136529483
This.
Fear is stronger than love.
>>
File: 1492314875752.png (152KB, 830x844px) Image search: [Google]
1492314875752.png
152KB, 830x844px
>>136527833
i've never seen American History X. And didn't a jew make this movie?
>>
File: 1466796018469.jpg (270KB, 1270x949px) Image search: [Google]
1466796018469.jpg
270KB, 1270x949px
>>136538534
I stand corrected.
>>
>>136527833
This thread again?

Are you the kike step dad no one wants?
>>
Remember that scene where a bunch of guys ran into a grocery store and destroyed a bunch of shit? Could such a thing have been possible before everyone had a cell phone?

I doubt it. They would think they were being robbed and some employee would call the police.

The police would show up in like... less than two minutes if they got a call that a store was being robbed.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.