[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all monarchists, what is the reasoning/justification

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: MilanaVayntrub3.png (441KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
MilanaVayntrub3.png
441KB, 640x800px
To all monarchists, what is the reasoning/justification behind your beliefs?
>>
Fuck off with this stupid fat kike
>>
THE KING DOES NOT HAVE AN ATTITUDE 'I MUST LOOT THE COUNTRY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE IF I DON'T LOOT IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO SO IN THE FUTURE.' AS A MATTER OF FACT IF HE DOESN'T LOOT IT AS MUCH, THE VALUE OF HIS COUNTRY WILL BE HIGHER AND HIS HEIRS WILL GET SOMETHING BETTER.
>>
>>136523450
Better than the alternative.
>A (((democracy))) that's really ruled by a Jew monarch, whose loyalty is to Israel and/or to other Jews.
>>
Milana Vaynytub is my wife.
>>
>>136524009
lucky you
>>
File: 1494200215986.jpg (207KB, 1024x634px) Image search: [Google]
1494200215986.jpg
207KB, 1024x634px
>>136523450

Collective sovereignty has a principle-agent problem that monarchies do not.

Democracy = communist sovereignty, Monarchy = capitalist sovereignty
>>
>>136523747
Not really. All throughout European history monarchs would concede territory in marriage, gifts, bargaining, etc. even if its inhabitants spoke the same language as the royal family. They didn't give a shit about the average person. They would forge alliances with muslims to fight other Europeans, enslave peasants and work them to death, and are responsible for inviting in Jews and giving them protection.
>>
>>136523450
Constitutional monarchy with limited powers if any at all or you mean absolutism tier monarchy?
The first one is very easily explained..
Monarchs are raised from birth to be head of the country..they are educated, raised and supported in their role as such. A chosen representative will more seldomly be as genuine and professional as the price/king will be. Monarchs are also cheaper. We have to pay pensions a Secretary, a chauffeur and much more every single president we ever had. Such a waste of money.
Monarchs generate money through tourism. Net the bi-ish royals are a win.
I wish we still had the emperor in a representative role...
Because they are there for a live time they represent not only outward, bit inward..they keep the country together. That Belgium as a country still exits is at least partially thanks to the Belgium monarchy that gives identity to a country, that struggles to keep together. They are, because of their education fluent in every language of their kingdom. The last Habsburg price Otto, who died recently was of course fluent in Hungarian,Croatian and Czech as future ruler of the empire. Elected presidents are flaws in those respects and often not inspire unity for minorities.

The second one..absolute monarchy... Its just retarded
>>
>>136523450
Divine right. Royals are better than us because God says so.
>>136523747
So monarchy is better because a monarch will loot the citizenry slower?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.