[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /pol/'s opinion on Martin Shkreli? https://you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: shkreli in a celly.jpg (3MB, 3198x1679px) Image search: [Google]
shkreli in a celly.jpg
3MB, 3198x1679px
What is /pol/'s opinion on Martin Shkreli?

https://youtu.be/IFkKp5KqbAI
>>
/ourguy/ and pol approved
>>
>>136521518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFkKp5KqbAI
Use hooktube
>>
>>136521518
he's a good lad
strong headed
just like his mother
god bless him.
>>
File: 1445206368138.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1445206368138.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>136521660
>tells me to use Hooktube
>links to Youtube instead
>>
>>136521776
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=IFkKp5KqbAI
My bad, apologies
>>
File: merchant.gif (11KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.gif
11KB, 501x504px
>>136521518
goy deserves the oven
>>
>>136521518
Why do (((they))) want Shkreli to be seen as a Jew? I'm confused.
>>
Based Albanian white guy magapede etc etc
>>
>>136521518
Comes off a smug douche that ended up hurting his case in the end. But I do agree he was unfairly vilified in the media. He just did to insurance companies what they do to people on a massive scale everyday. Except instead of the costumer getting fucked over the insurance companies were the ones left holding the bag for once. In one of his videos he says "fuck them" and I kinda agree. I'm supposed to feel bad because some billion dollar insurance company has to fork over a few hundred bucks for a handful of people? Won't get any tears from me
>>
>>136521518
Martin Shkreli is only being charged so the government makes it look like they give a damn. The witch hunt after this guy in regards to the drug pricing was so obvious they were going to try to get him with something illegal. Now they got him, it doesn't even have anything to do with the pricing of drugs, and they're making it seem like it did. It's amazing how brainwashed some people are.

Is what Shkreli did with the pharmaceuticals bad? Obviously, paying $700 for life saving drugs is bullshit, but you know what? They all fucking do it, yet you don't see any of these people with a witch hunt. No, they just took the cocky young guy with his own small company and went after him as a scapegoat. The government barely funds the research that goes into these medications, and when they do, people don't realize how fucking expensive it is to make a medication that few will use and is very intricate and advanced. It's a very fucked up situation, but it isn't people like Shkreli's fault for everyone getting fucked. The system we have in place, that was put in place by elected officials taking large donations from pharma companies many times the size of Shkreli's, is a cluster fuck. Martin is no different from the rest of these bloodsuckers, and I feel sympathy for him for being thrown under the bus for a public witch hunt.
>>
>>136522515
>Is what Shkreli did with the pharmaceuticals bad? Obviously, paying $700 for life saving drugs is bullshit, but you know what?
Did you forget the part that anyone who needed the drug and needed it to survive could just message him on Twitter and he would pay for it for them, for FREE?
>>
>>136522707
This, the people who needed it either got it for free or for a massively discounted price. Only the insurance companies paid full price and fuck them
>>
Didn't leak C:V
>>
>>136522707
Yes, because I completely forgot that he did that. Yet another thing the media just seemed to leave out of their public tirade against him.
>>
>>136523746
>>136522971
>>136522707
>>136522515
Dude, EpiPen CEO is probably more shady than Shkreli.

EpiPen affects people globally compared to the drugs Shkreli sold.

They should redirect their focus to an actual big player like EpiPen's CEO.

Her father is a US Senator though so it will be hard but she deserves to be scrutinized far more than Shkreli.
>>
>>136524175
Exactly, if they actually cared about the problem of high drug prices, they would go after people like her, but they never will. Special interests and nepotism (hello, Congresswoman Chelsea Clinton) rule this nation.
>>
>>136521518
hot af, would bang
>>
/myguy/, top level troll and irl shitposter
>>
File: smart pepe.jpg (55KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
smart pepe.jpg
55KB, 655x527px
>>136521518
>someone wasted their time to make this
Bluepilled also back to t_d
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.