[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it. I've decided officially that Jesus is a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: T_Zeus_Gold_Card.png (183KB, 388x512px) Image search: [Google]
T_Zeus_Gold_Card.png
183KB, 388x512px
That's it. I've decided officially that Jesus is a Demigod similar to the likes of Hercules or Perseus. The difference is that Jesus was sent to Earth to expose and bring down Jewry, which was a much more monumental task than anything any other previous Demigod was sent to do. Jews are the disciples of Lucifer, which is an agent of Hades, and is therefore inherently evil.

>God and human husbandry is well established in Greek mythology
>Christianity has had a natural affinity with Western Culture because of it's morals and philosophy
>In fact it's more related to classical Western morality and philosophy than Judaism which people have always believed Christianity was derived from
>Jesus did and said many things which expressed his displeasure with Jews
>Called them liars, thieves, murderers, and the bastard children of Satan in John 8:31-47
>Said they worship the synagogue of Satan in Revelation

Hail Zeus! The one true God of Western Man!
>>
The combination of Christian doctrine with Greek Mythological rationale of the origins of humanity, and its relationship with the Gods would make both Christianity, and Greek Mythology more complete, all encompassing, and unifying. That, and it would uncuck the shit out of Christianity.

Why hasn't anybody ever thought of this before?
>>
I'm just playing with ideas here by the way. Every time I think about the future of Christianity all I can think of is that it's become so cucked that it will cease to be once Islam has wiped it off the face of the Earth.

Most people in the Western World are secular and believe more in the false Gods of media personality and unnamed "experts" who tell them lies about the world we live in.

How this would help I have no idea. Besides, it seems like more than a coincident that the Messiah would choose to come at a time that the Jews were being persecuted by Pagans in their own homeland and then appeal to them to change their religion to one that was more pacifistic.
>>
>>136517915
>an agent of Hades, and is therefore inherently evil.
But Hades isn't evil you moron, he's just associated with Satan by judeo-christianity
Why am I even answering this thread
>>
>>136517915
>>136518351
There are quite a lot of differences between the Greek God's and the Christian God. For instance, the Greek God's were mostly human in their though patterns, and even had petty infighting between themselves like normal humans, whereas the Biblical God, whilst benevolent, was fundamentally *alien*, so utterly inhuman and encompassing that to get even the barest glimpse at its radiance could annihilate you. It's Angels were just as alien.
>Pic related.
>>
>Not returning Christianity to their former glory

Stop listening to God through the false Pope and start lostening to Him in your heart
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.