[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could the North Korean infantry get into Seoul? It's only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1478800650696.jpg (127KB, 915x682px) Image search: [Google]
1478800650696.jpg
127KB, 915x682px
Could the North Korean infantry get into Seoul? It's only thirty-five miles away.
>>
File: benis.png (614KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
614KB, 1024x576px
Yes. In fact, they will even reach America.
>>
>>136515670
No, they're using decades old equipment which they are short on anyways.
>>
>>136515670
The amount of material and weaponry pointed/directed at the DMV is mindblowing.

If anything happens all you'll really see is a bloodbath at the DMV followed by nuclear strikes launched by the norks in retaliation right before their entire country is bombed to shit.
>>
>>136516128
>DMV

just let them have it, fuck that place senpai
>>
They have one of the largest arsenal of artillery pieces in the world.
Either they reach seoul and rape the plastic-human women or they level it to the ground before the amerishits and koreans kill them all.
>>
>>136516288
Agreed, I hate going to the DMV. I'd literally rather go to a war zone than have to wait for some fat bitches to take my picture again.
>>
>>136516108
Enough old 60's era equipment and manpower could cause serious damage. Don't be a fool.
>>
>>136516472
The problem here being that 1. The north koreans dont have "enough" 60's era equipment, 2. even if they did, it isn't in good enough condition to be very effective, and 3. They're facing the south koreans, who are working with modern equipment and technology that is in 100% working order.
>>
File: toolpost grinder.jpg (97KB, 800x580px) Image search: [Google]
toolpost grinder.jpg
97KB, 800x580px
>>136515670
probably a few of them, I'm not sure NORKs even have the competency to make sure the order is given after a strike on it's generals and fatboy.
>>
>>136516128
>DMV

I always hope that shit like this is some anon trying to make a joke but I know it's probably not the case.
>>
>>136515670
>It's only thirty-five miles away.
They are out of gas.
>>
>>136516472
The thing is, even while the NORK frontline is decimated there might be small groups of SF get into Seoul.
>>
>>136516815
And what? Manlet southerners to death? Nork rockets and artillery is what is scary to Seul, their infantry is not a problem.
>>
>>136516128
> DMV

Stop making burgers look stupid.
>>
>>136515670
>35 miles
Yeah, 35 miles of heavily militarized real estate in which the military might of two superior countries can be brought to bare to annihilate the NORKS.
>>
pew pew!
>>
The North Koreans could definately take Seoul. They wouldn't hold it for long once the U.S gets involved and the South Koreans counter attack.
>>
>>136515670
Yes. Especially considering they have tunnels running under the DMZ. But an infantry assault on Seoul isn't likely to happen until the city is leveled by shells.

>For years North Korea has had extensive batteries of conventional artillery—an estimated 8,000 big guns—just north of the demilitarized zone (DMZ), which is less than 40 miles from Seoul, South Korea’s capital, a metropolitan area of more than 25 million people. One high-ranking U.S. military officer who commanded forces in the Korean theater, now retired, told me he’d heard estimates that if a grid were laid across Seoul dividing it into three-square-foot blocks, these guns could, within hours, “pepper every single one.”

sauce:
http://archive.is/WyCpY
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.