[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't agree with everything he says but why do people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: hv5soju7.jpg (24KB, 400x400px)
hv5soju7.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
I don't agree with everything he says but why do people freak the fuck out over him as if he's Satan in comparison to every other politician? What about him is so much worse than someone like Hillary or a typical republican?
>>
Idunno. I hate his policies but I voted for him because he's fucking hilarious and I wanted to see what would happen.

I don't really see why people think he's Hitler 2.0
>>
>>136513748
It's easy to hate him. He's a bigger liar than the average politician and he throws temper tantrums like a teenager. Tantrumps, if you will.
>>
>>136513748
Because he's fucking hitler
>>
>>136514379
>>136513748
samefag
>>
>>136514379
This so much
>>
>>136513748
He isn't who the establishment wanted, so they portray him like pos. He isn't that bad, not great not horrible
>>
>>136513748
Go back to sleep you worthless fuck
>>
File: traffic-stop-sign.png (276KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
traffic-stop-sign.png
276KB, 800x640px
slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread
>>
>>136513748
All libcucks are massively brainwashed. They've been taught to hate all republicans, white males etc.
>>
File: 1481076283322.jpg (22KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
1481076283322.jpg
22KB, 600x563px
>>
>>136513748
his stance on immigration. Both big business and influential jewish elements agree on one thing - as many people from south of the Rio Grande, India, China, etc. as humanly possible must be brought to America.

Otherwise, Trump is a complete retard.
>>
>>136514379
>he's a bigger liar than the average politician
Yikes, people are actually this brainwashed? Regular politicians are just BETTER liars.
>>
>>136513748

People aren't used to seeing a U.S. president behave the way he does. It scares a lot of people, frankly.
>>
File: cOvGM0.jpg (72KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
cOvGM0.jpg
72KB, 539x960px
I have to deal with enough microaggressions. Drumpf makes macroaggressions
>>
>>136514451
?

>>136514538
He is pretty horrible. His behavior is disgraceful.

>>136514619
>>136514726
You would have to be brainwashed to NOT see this. The man is a compulsive liar, he lies about things that are unnecessary to lie about.
>>
>>136513748
generally against the wars in the middle east. not super principled, mind you, but his campaign talk and some of his actions have been a step in the right direction. ending the CIA program to fund ISIS in Syria was a good decision. I wish we didn't live in a world where we say "good job" for deciding not to fund ISIS with US tax dollar.

invading and bombing third world countries is a big moneymaker for DC and the media outlets they control. so that's why they're freaking out SO MUCH over Trump.
>>
>>136514827
He lies about dumb things while politicians lie about things that actually affect people. Woah.
>>
>>136514997
No, he lies about dumb things AND lies about things that actually affect people. It's not like it's one or the other, he lies about every fucking thing.
>>
>>136513748
>why do people freak the fuck out over him as if he's Satan in comparison to every other politician?

Because idiots believe EVERYTHING that comes out of Queen Bitch's mouth
>>
>>136513748
>but why do people freak the fuck out over him as if he's Satan in comparison to every other politician?

It's the result of the failed programming. The left didn't expect him to win. Now that he's president they just can't turn it off.

The left was also used to getting their way. They're emotional children so anytime someone says no to them they automatically say that person is worse than Hitler.
>>
>>136515100
Name 5 important things he's lied about. 5 things that he lied about that resulted in people losing their lives or had a serious impact in the real world.
>>
File: 1501709131050.jpg (23KB, 479x431px) Image search: [Google]
1501709131050.jpg
23KB, 479x431px
>>136515218
>>
>>136513748
(((They))) don't have video of him raping drugged children
>>
>>136513748
>asking this now
You havent been paying attention. I dont even feel like typing it out anymore. If he tried to make friends with you, would you do it? He mixes religious tropes with lies. And is a vindictive elitist lazy asshole
>>
>>136515307
>pick 5 out of his thousands of lies and slanders
no
>>
>>136515393
And a shitload of other politicians don't do that? The amount of vitriol Trump receives would make you think that he is am actual dictator who runs death camps and has banned all minorities from the country.
>>
File: beware republicans.jpg (3MB, 2040x2998px) Image search: [Google]
beware republicans.jpg
3MB, 2040x2998px
Vulgar and uncultured behavior mostly, more than platform ideas, which are indeed better than typical Republican shit.
>>
>>136513748
He threw a wrench into decades of planning, slowing the flood of barbarians into America.
>>
>>136513748
Because he is flooding Canada with illegals.
>>
>>136515307
Why is the bar so low for him in your opinion? As the President shouldn't he be held accountable for even 1 false thing he says?
>>
>>136515605
So you can't do it. You can't pick 5 things because you're just talking out of your ass. If there's thousands of lies that have had a serious affect on people, then 5 should be fucking easy.
>>
Op I would go so far as to say that 95 percent of Americans would look worse than he has under the full scrutiny of the establishment. He's a fucking solid American dude. Bottom line.
>>
>>136515605
>h-he's a liar
prove it
>n-no he's lied too many times it impossible
you're the liar, and also a bitch-made faggot
>>
>>136515800
As should all politicians. The problem is, he receives a ton of shit with 100x more vitriol for things that politicians have been doing for years.
>>
>>136515100
Your so delusional it isn't even funny. How much government assistance have you received over your life? Do you feel your hands-outs are at stake under the current administration? "He lies!" Yea, what proof do you have except another sheep saying, "yea, you're right". I just love these common people thinking they have the capacity to understand what goes on in Washington. Guess what dude, he is your president until you move to another country. Like it or not. After 8 years of Obummer destroying our country, Trump is a nice change of pace. Don't worry, he will be out in 7 1/2 years.
>>
File: washpo_classified_intel_russia.png (117KB, 506x1034px) Image search: [Google]
washpo_classified_intel_russia.png
117KB, 506x1034px
>>136515800
Democrats lied and willfully misinterpreted what Trump has said so often, that frankly I don't give a shit.
>>
>>136515879
That's what always happens with these idiots. The best part is I didn't even vote for Trump. I just hate hysterical anti-trump faggots who can't back up their anger with facts.
>>
>>136513748
It's still my favorite thing about Trump. He's hated by all the right people.
>>
>>136515626
Read the Bible. Also you have a "two wrongs" type argument. Those are not considered as being a legitimate form of argumentation. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AVXK0CcBZaM
>>
>>136516490
Tell me when I excused his "lies"? I'm saying that all politicians should be scrutinized with the same standards. You are blinded by misguided hate that you can't bring yourself to do that.
>>
>>136513748
To know him is to hate him. People close to him have been saying that for decades. Wilful ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass.
>>
>>136513748
Look up Scott Adams.
>>
>>136513748

This is how Democrats WOULD treat a typical Republican though.
>>
>>136516882
Would you say there were a wall right now? It's sixty miles long. In two years' worth of spent time
>>
Because Trump uses the tactics of the virtual signalling elite against them and gives the finger to the PC culture that has bullied millions of decent people for at least the past three decades.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.