[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>woman thinks antifa slashes her tires >brilliantly shut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: woman-gets-schooled.jpg (77KB, 505x504px) Image search: [Google]
woman-gets-schooled.jpg
77KB, 505x504px
>woman thinks antifa slashes her tires
>brilliantly shut down by liberal man

Kek! Drumpf-ladies need to get back in the kitchen before they hurt someone with their reckless driving.
>>
RESPECT ME AND MY WHITE CHRIST TIRE OR I WONT RESPECT YOU
>>
>>136511286
This is what passes for news in the liberal media?
>>
>>136511286
the article conveniently leaves out that she is a Jew and that we are the ones who didn't slash her tire
>>
dudes not a liberal, just look at his twitter
>>
>>136511286

pretty sure most of the backlash and skepticism came from the very group this ugly subversive kike is currently trying to take over.
>>
>tyres
Eurocuvks fuck off
>>
>>136511485
>he doesn't know
>>
File: 1472120653193.png (218KB, 501x521px) Image search: [Google]
1472120653193.png
218KB, 501x521px
>>136511510
>>
>>136511286
I'm surprised a liberal knows anything about tires, honestly.
>>
>>136511286

>all white people like each other
>all trump supporters are best friends

if someone is retarded, someone is retarded
>>
>first thread on this on /pol/ has every other person calling her out for the lying kike that she was/is
>"Trump supporter"
>not "conniving merchant"
>>
>>136512225
They've got experience being under them
>>
>>136511869
jk rowling is a sexy old thot. id pummel that anus with the force of a thousand suns.
>>
>>136512225
No kidding. Took me by surprise as well. Most lefties I know are the "hur dur I just put gas in and it goes" types.
>>
>>136511286
>Trump supporter
more like the most obvious controlled opposition of all time. She literally made it her mission to make the alt-right "less antisemitic" while doing typical tricks herself. So much for the alt-right being con-op
>brilliantly shut down
yeah by alt-righters who called her out on her bullshit
>>
No one cares, everyone was calling her a jewish trickster making fun of her when she tweeted asking for 5 grand to "change her tire".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.