[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hear me out; What if these ad campaigns are actually redpilled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-08-07-16-13-38.png (855KB, 717x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-07-16-13-38.png
855KB, 717x1010px
Hear me out; What if these ad campaigns are actually redpilled?

Bringing homosexuality to the mainstream does not make it counter-culture anymore. I bet it would soon be lame to identify as gay and not as trendy anymore. Sort of like how fashion becomes lame when the overwhelming percentage of the population embraces it.
>>
>>136504190
>try to connect two male or two female seatbelt buckles
>get thrown from your vehicle and die
is this secretly one of /ourguys/?
>>
>>136504190

>Pol still thinks homosexuality is a choice

I love how pol supports nazism yet wouldn't have these freedoms (Not refering to homosexuality) under their regime.
>>
File: 07238cf9d795e2669a5ccf0330425ca5.jpg (415KB, 1278x1012px) Image search: [Google]
07238cf9d795e2669a5ccf0330425ca5.jpg
415KB, 1278x1012px
>>136504190
This is a redpill for sure.
>>
>>136506204
I agree that it's generally not a choice, but OP is right in saying it's becoming popular to be gay here lately.
>>
>>136506204
which freedoms?
>>
File: Henry Ford on the Jews.jpg (38KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
Henry Ford on the Jews.jpg
38KB, 500x450px
>>136506257

How would have another train car have come if the first was still in the way?
>>
File: Pic.jpg (348KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
348KB, 957x1024px
>>136504190
>>
>>136506204
>>Pol still thinks homosexuality is a choice

I'll concede that if you want a dick in your ass, you probably didn't choose to have those desires. Much like a an alcoholic never chose his addiction, or a person prone to violence was born with a natural predisposition to lose their shit easily, or the fatty who struggles with overeating terrible food.

But having that drink, eating an entire pizza, not keeping rage under control, or enjoying a dick up your ass is all a choice. Don't give me this bullshit otherwise, that gays just can't help but engage in homosexual degeneracy. You can. But you don't want to fight your vices. Instead you want them accepted. Ever notice how the acceptance movement is all about getting degenerate things accepted?

So instead of confronting your vice, you're desperately trying to get society to re-categorize it, so you don't have to confront the deep-seated shame you feel about yourself. Hence the "pride" rallies, and other desperate attempts to change how people feel. You're not truly proud, unless you are completely lost. You're just overcompensating, like the funny guy who has severe self loathing and hates life, and hides it through comedy.

By the way, the seat belt only works with a male and female end.
>>
File: jurassic park.jpg (106KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
jurassic park.jpg
106KB, 1920x1040px
>>136504190
>>
>>136508668
kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.