[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is tuition going up so high now? my local community college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: bigdongtrump.jpg (124KB, 621x960px) Image search: [Google]
bigdongtrump.jpg
124KB, 621x960px
why is tuition going up so high now? my local community college went from 46$ a unit to 60$ per unit and my state college im looking to transfer in just got a 22% tuition and living cost increase in the last 2 years. how can we bring the cost of education back down?
>>
File: Cel1YktWAAAZ96c.jpg (17KB, 212x312px) Image search: [Google]
Cel1YktWAAAZ96c.jpg
17KB, 212x312px
>>136502845
>>
>>136503060
i dont want free college i just want education costs to stop skyrocketing every 2 years
>>
>>136502845
>how can we bring the cost of education back down?
The same as bringing the price down on anything mass produced and overpriced in a capitalist country, stop buying/paying for it.
>>
>>136502845
Lmfao at pic.
>>
>>136503553
>dont buy education
>make less money with my highschool diploma because you are worth more with a degree
>life literally ruined because im a college drop out.
>>
>>136502845
Because there is unlimited demand for stupid degrees because complete retards sign for loans to study a worthless hobby degree.
>>
>>136502845
>why is tuition going up so high now?
There's much to take into consideration like upgrading the campuses, improving technologies, etc.. but you need to see the tax payers they put into. Or their just greedy and need money badly.

>how can we bring the cost of education back down?
Big thing u gotta consider is inflation. We would need to combat it so the money becomes more powerful. Another way is to take less classes (this is what i think) so you don't pay so much, or you can commute.
>>
>>136504139
so how do i stop these people from ruining my education toothpasteman?
>>
>>136502845

Getting the government to stop handing out so much money so that the colleges cant raise the prices.

It's not hard.
>>
File: 150191182849.jpg (118KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
150191182849.jpg
118KB, 400x480px
>>136502845
mine went down and they are paying off peoples debts, lol get rekt whatever gay liberal city you live in
>>
>>136504345
california :/
>>
>>136504339
people dont take loans for community college you mouthbreather
>>
>>136503401
>i dont want free college i just want education costs to stop skyrocketing every 2 years

Well, if you don't want free college then that is going to cost you. The freedom to pay for college is not free and you can expect it to skyrocket as long as people are willing to pay.

I live in a country with free university. I have a master degree in engineering and no debts because of it. But since we have free university we don't have thousands of spots for people studying gender theory. We only have like maybe 30 spots per university per year because there is little demand for it on the job market. Paid university is better for that sort of thing because as long as people are willing to pay there is often spots available to study gender theory and so on while here there is a focus on utility to a large degree.
>>
>>136505898
free college is for commie fags with low population
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.