[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Swedes binge drink so much? Are our lives really so miserable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: SE.jpg (21KB, 1025x644px) Image search: [Google]
SE.jpg
21KB, 1025x644px
Why do Swedes binge drink so much? Are our lives really so miserable that we have to drown ourselves with alcohol every weekend?
>>
>>136499633
i dunno i drink every day
>>
Pretty much
>>
>>136499633
Because Sweden's death is a certainty now.
>>
>>136500021
what drink is popular among swedes?
i hope that you only drink the hard stuff.
>>
>>136502812
vodka atm
but I drink everything desu
>>
>>136499633
I thought Finns were the hard drinkers
>>
in Sweden it's not ok to b uncontrollably drunk like in Finland. mostly white trash appear too drunk in Sweden
>>
>>136499633
>>136500087
>>136500021
I love you Svens
>>
>>136499633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm25FpLhZFU
Life is shit and Swedes know.
>>
>>136499633
Because you WILLINGLY let niggers and mudslimes Fuck and impregnate your white wives and gfs while you masturbate to the spectacle in the corner, like a good cucky
>>
most middleaged men are alcoholics in sweden
>>
>>136499633
>>136500021
>>136500087
>>136503186
You drink to down the sorrow of being blacked forever.

Your ancestors would be ashamed at you people. Bloody disgraceful.
>>
>>136499633
It's not just Swedes. All Northern Europeans drink too much. It's because our countries are depressing, grey shitholes, where we get like 3 hours of sunlight a year. Scotland is pretty much one big fucking pub, with a few houses and castles.
>>
File: image.png (152KB, 1479x870px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152KB, 1479x870px
>>136504622
How do you explain Austrians being drunktards, then?
>>
>>136499633
Is it still only systembolaget where you can purchase alcohol over 4% or whatever strength limit it is?
>>
>>136504781
Amount of alcohol consumed is irrelevant, what matters is how much you drink at once.

Do Austrians binge drink like we do here up north?
>>
>>136504804
yes, the government had to regulate our drinking habits beacuse we where drinking ourselves to death.
>>
>>136505062
Depends, most Austrians just graze on Alcohol and and are always buzzed.
Binge drinkers and a lot of people who drink so much that they eventually kill themselves are common too, of course.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaRLY0d9-2E
>>
>>136499633
Depression
>>
>>136505137
I lived there for a while. Shit opening hours too, like it closed at lunchtime saturdays or something. Expensive as fuck too so I used to go to Denmark to buy a shitload to save money.
>>
File: trainspotting.jpg (770KB, 3301x1803px) Image search: [Google]
trainspotting.jpg
770KB, 3301x1803px
>>136504781
This doesn't give the full picture, though. It's not just about consumption, but also drinking culture in general. For example, in my experience, Meds have a far healthier approach to alcohol. They may drink the same amount as us, but it's usually a social thing. They drink in moderation, usually with meals. Binge-drinking isn't as pervasive. In Scotland, it's the opposite. Our drinking culture is pure degeneracy. Alcohol is not viewed a an accompaniment to a healthy, happy life. We LITERALLY drink to GET DRUNK and forget our sorrows.
>>
>>136505306
Maybe it is beacuse you have germanic influence in your culture then.

Germanic cultures are prone to alcoholism and degeneracy in general. I doubt it is just a sunshine thing.

>>136505875
We do not drink beacuse we enjoy it, we drink beacuse it is more painfull for us not to.
>>
>>136505875
The med countries sit around all day doing fuck all sipping cocktails. People in other countries work all week at go crazy at the weekends. The med counties don't have the problem of losing their job because drinking interferes with their work because they are mostly unemployed work shy cunts.
>>
>>136499633
Cucks
>>
>>136506503
that's just a stupid meme, meds work harder than northern euros in general.

the reason northern euros binge drink so much is beacuse of our dysfunctional societies.
>>
>>136506503
You're not wrong. That's why I think drinking should be more acceptable at work. If we had a culture in which having a couple glasses of wine with lunch, was seen as normal, we wouldn't view alcohol as this sacred elixir. Something we have to get plastered on at the weekend, in order to "make up" for not drinking during the week.
>>
>>136506907
2008 when they had jobs. Saying that, the ones with jobs these days probably work even harder for fear of losing their jobs with such high unemployment I those countries.
>>
>>136505875
Scotland have a kindof "Drink fuckin loads and eat lots of unhealthy food because it'll be funny," kindof attitude though, i think alot of people seriously just think it's funny, and that's how they start.
>>
>>136499633

Svedka vodka used to be my daily bottle due to its affordability. I probably averaged 8 drinks a night for 10 years, up to 750 ml on weekend nights. After 8 months sober I've never felt better. I lost 30 lbs without even trying. Quit the liquid Jew and start a Swede militia take your country back anon.
>>
>>136507421
It reminds me of a guy I knew who worked on a fishing boat. 3 weeks on 1 week off. Couldn't drink while at sea but used to like mad on land. He used to say he had to try and fit 4weeks of drinking into one week. I think that is the same logic people use for binge drinking at weekends.
>>
File: oosa-ores-leitourgias.png (62KB, 707x1120px) Image search: [Google]
oosa-ores-leitourgias.png
62KB, 707x1120px
>>136507831
this one is from 2013 and have similiar results. Southern euros generaly work harder than northern euros. They are also not working longer hourse, they are roughly the same in both graphs.

Ireland may be different but people are very lazy here. Muh protestant work ethic is a stupid meme.
>>
>>136508381
Also I believe southern euros a more family orientated than northern euros. A lot of their consumption would take place with family members present where there is less pressure to act like a rockstar after a few drinks. Also with family members around you would be more likely to feel embarrassment at being drunk. That is just an assumption but maybe there is something to it.
>>
>>136504230
Swedes must have lost their sperm competition gene. Shits ridiculous.
>>
>>136502812
Cheap as shit piss beer is whats the most popular outside of coffee.
>>
>>136506503
wine has twice the alcohol content of beer
plenty drink it at lunch and dinner, plenty drink other spirits before eating for apéritif, nowadays mostly whisky, which is strong then go out at the end of the week and drink as well.
We drink more, stronger stuff, and it's more evenly spread.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.