[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a theory that the generally accepted idea that "

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
I have a theory that the generally accepted idea that "size doesn't matter'' is a leftist social construct. Let me explain :
Leftists are individuals with an inferiority complex. They can't accept the fact that some people have superior traits (IQ for example) and I'll quote Kaczynski on that :
>The leftist's feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as [...] superior and other things as [...] inferior.

So even though admitting that a bigger penis is better makes perfect sense both biologically cause it allows to deliver the sperm further up the vagina giving the best chances of impregnation, and socially cause women have a history of choosing well-endowed men which led humans to have the largest penis amongst all primates (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/04/130408-penises-science-evolution-genitalia-health-weird/)

Leftists can't accept that fact cause it suggests that some are inferior to others which fundamentally contradicts their belief that everyone is equal.

That's why if you do a quick research on the internet, you'll realize that the articles pushing the idea that size doesn't matter are leftist media outlet like Huffington post and GQ magazine

Stop being indoctrinated and reassured by liberal/leftist media, a bigger penis is always superior
>>
Only thots care about penis size and even then its artificial not a genuine sexual desire. Where are the magazines for giant penise that women read? Why aren't the male heros in Twilight or 50 Shades described as hung like a horse? Only a idiot believes this stuff on 4chan which is designed to rustle other users jimmies.
>>
eh.. I got a 5 incher and Ive gotten along fine.I've had girls come back wanting more..

Is a bigger dick better? I dunno, I also dgaf.
>>
TL:DR - Women care about size, snowflakes don't want their feelings hurt because they have a small cock
>>
If you can knock a woman up and feel good doing so then it doesn't matter how big your dick is. Not everyone can have large dicks like us but they still get through life just fine.
The main dick-jew related issue is circumcision. Most American males have had their dick mutilated in this ritual causing them to lack sensitivity therefore failing the "feel good while doing so" part.
>>
>>136496950
That's a stupid fucking theory. Even a micropenis can ejaculate far enough to impregnate a woman. There's a reason men spray cum so far.
>>
Tfw 20cm x 13cm
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.