[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PROPHECY OF NIETZSCHE - WHAT DO YOU KNOW AND THINK - THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: friedrich_nietzsche_1.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
friedrich_nietzsche_1.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
PROPHECY OF NIETZSCHE - WHAT DO YOU KNOW AND THINK - THREAD
So, I recently heard that Nietzsche predicted what we are seeing now.
- After Nietzsche proclaimed that God is dead ( rise of atheism and rise of intellectuals like Karl Marx), Nietzsche predicted that as a result of the different schools of philosophy, in the 20th century millions of people will die ( aka Communism and Fascism - battle of ideologies).
- Nietzsche calls this the Crisis of Nihilism and he predicted that we will face that in the 21 century, when it will be finally resolved.
Heard that from Jordan Peterson and here's some link : https://attackthesystem.com/the-nietzschean-prophecies/

- So, are non-affiliated people like Trump (who, even though ran as a republican, does not have republican policies) the beginning of the end of nihilism ( and of cultural marxism and others) ? Is this what Nietzsche predicted ? Are we entering a new era ?
- YOUR THOUGHTS
>>
These things are less important than Neetschee thought they would be;
The masses of people have more influence on politics and society than ever before, and their choices are continuously of the lowest levels of discourse and thought.
The common person is at the same time more ignorant and more influential than any philosopher of previous centuries could predict.
The masses aren't atheist or nihilistic so much as they are brainless. So instead of a nihilistic crisis, imagine instead a world without thought.
>>
>>136492901
>So, are non-affiliated people like Trump (who, even though ran as a republican, does not have republican policies)
wot?
>>
>>136493499
I think Nietzsche new that Christianity was a mistake. Mainly - at it's core it's not european. The values are not european and he thought it made us weak. What he basically realised is that we need to return to european thought and values and for that process to take place some time would be needed.
>>
>>136493688
Trump is more of a centrist, since he swings left on some issues... like abortion. The only reason he didn't run as a democrat is because the democratic party is now filled with crybaby SJWs and he knew it was rigged in Hillary's favour.
>>
>>136492901
The article was interesting.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.