[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: consider.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.
>>
I might actually disagree with you as someone who is prominent within Faith. Satan has a function in this world but it is not to inspire cruelty. We want security in benevolence but that means to give up control. We want Free-Will to advance ourselves but we see that as immoral. It is a delicate balance we try to establish ourselves. Abortion is cruel and serves no purpose in a natural function. It benefits neither God nor Satan for it's utilization.

Satan is a form of resistance against the popular spread belief that was Christianity at it's time. I do praise our Lord and Savior but there will come a day when god misbehaves and selfishly uses his sheep to protect his own interests. Should that day come Satan can only provide the equilibrium we sought in God.
>>
>>136490695
>tripfag
>anti Christian ideals
Enjoy the lake of fire heretic
>>
>>136489787
bump this, underrated
>>
>>136490695
satan's opposite is Michael, or Gabriel.

Not God.
>>
File: 1500063734812.jpg (178KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500063734812.jpg
178KB, 750x1000px
>>136491011
>Anti-Christian Ideals
Just because I see and know the place of people in this world and remind people of their relative function...DOES NOT MEAN I am Anti-Christian. You value your American Government over the Theocratic Militant Laws of Islam yes? You feel the American government betrays you when it allows Islam influence into your culture, what will happen if you are as lax with god as you are with your government? Seems to me were so eager to throw ourselves on the tenants of Faith through naiveté and gullibility than not.

I believe in God, but I do not believe in it's temple. The administrators of Faith who simply remained shut in and arrogant and skeptical of their duties. I believe it's time we take form of the Devil and remind these salesmen of Faith what it means to believe.

>>136491186
I disagree. Just because one is an Anticipation of an Equal does not mean one should simply be an opposition of one other. You could be right and it might be a matter of another form of a Immoral Freedom Figure such as Satanael or an obscure Occult teaching I've been nescience to find.
>>
>>136490695
There is nothing Christian about what you just wrote.
>>
>>136489787
I fully agree with what you're saying, but I'd like to take this shitposting opportunity to say that if you're only in there for a few seconds, then your really aren't doing it right
>>
>>136492073
As opposed to simply deny neither exist? It's good your skeptical but I feel it's a moral obligation of mine to remind people the power of belief that is within the Christian Faith.

Take a step back and look at the Faith from a student's perception. Instead of looking at the clash of God and Satan as a fight of one's ideals.

There is inherit value in God to find a limiter in Control and Order. We have fundamentals of Law because of God. It's the only reason we have a civilization. Without God we would remain warring tribes or worse still be slaves within Egypt. God is the single most unifying figure that keeps Christians like you and I knitted in belief and kinmanship.

Because of God we have common ground with other Nations who believe in his tenants but develop in different ways. It's why the Crusades were formed to begin with when Islam was trying to take over.

But you must also perceive value in the Devil. The Devil is the perception of thought outside of the Bounds of Order and Normalcy. It's chaotic. It's fire that burns old dead wood for the new to be put in it's place. It's the advancement through the immoral and untested. Where could we get our medical advances without the immoral guidance to actually tamper with the dead? If the Taboo was still in place...we would not be where we are either. We also gain comfort as well as knowledge through what one would be seen in the conflict side of the Devil as well.

The issue people seem to have is that they must be Skeptical/Arrogant because it's a construct that God has formed. And that is perfectly alright. Humans are creatures of community. I am merely trying to bridge the logic between these two communities.
>>
>>136489787
It's also the most powerful because the unborn have the most potential energy. Think about this, every person has energy known as their natural life span, this is energy that is spent each moment that you are alive until it runs out and you die

The unborn have the most unspent forward-moving potential energy, they have their whole lives ahead of them. They are the most powerful sacrifice for occult rituals.
>>
Slide thread- stale pasta-
Do not reply.
>>
>>136489787 I'd say that Satan hates abortionists and and female clients of abortionists.

The lake of fire; that's what they get for being suckered by evil.
>>
File: c7CTIdu.jpg (37KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
c7CTIdu.jpg
37KB, 600x399px
>>136489787
>Human life is special!
>Undeveloped fetuses have souls!
Conservatives have one advantage over liberals. They generally live in rural areas and have an understanding of how nature works. You do not.

The weak must die so the strong can live on to potentially have a child that can survive. ALL animals do this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.